• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#46501 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

if he did that, that would make me feel happy honestly that he maned up and told the truth about how it was really supposed to go down. Even happier if he redid it the way he was supposed to do it in the first place. I get the feeling it's coming really soon.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 30 October 2017 - 11:30 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#46502 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:04 PM

if he did that, that would make me feel happy honestly that he maned up and told the truth about how it was really supposed to go down. Even happier if he redid it the way he was supposed to do it in the first place. I get the feeling it's coming really soon.

Let's hope but we won't forgive him for this injustice.

#46503 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:27 PM

Yeah, he should really do it. It would make him feel better, I'm sure.

#46504 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:42 PM

yCYG0iY.jpg

3361627-genjutsu+3.jpg

Y'all remember the time when Sasuke's kitten ass got bodied in the manga?

This kitten stain has had so much plot armor, he's close to making Batman look like a punk. 

Bee blew his entire torso out with that Lariat. Sigh, the Uchiha wank ruined the manga.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#46505 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

yCYG0iY.jpg

3361627-genjutsu+3.jpg

This kitten stain has had so much plot armor, he's close to making Batman look like a punk. 

Bee blew his entire torso out with that Lariat. Sigh, the Uchiha wank ruined the manga.

Seeing that just brings a joy to my heart. :love: :wub:  :smexy: 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46506 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

I think it's possible that Kishimoto might reveal things in the future that he didn't want to talk about in his earlier interviews after the ending of the manga.

Nah I don't he'd care enough to try. It wouldn't matter much if he did anyways..

Edited by gamma, 30 October 2017 - 04:15 PM.

#46507 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

giphy.gif

Eat an elbow you dumb Uchiha elitist!

c0d03fe72d0a3009c77ddaabb53a859685684402

Eat a lariat as well, you dumb punk!!  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#46508 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

Seeing bad things happen to Sasuke just makes happy.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#46509 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:40 PM

...That's kind of sad.

Sasuke was a villain for most of the story. Bad things should happen to the villain.

#46510 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

Are you sure he was the villain? I remember him being the main character for Part 2.

#46511 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:53 PM

Sasuke was a villain for most of the story. Bad things should happen to the villain.

Very true Faction, it just didn't happen because Kishi fell in love with Sasuke and the Uchiha.

#46512 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:53 PM

Are you sure he was the villain? I remember him being the main character for Part 2.

His end goal was to enslave the world and murder anyone who could get in his way in cold blood. Yep he's a villain.

#46513 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

Naruto Shippuden, alternate title: "Uchiha: A Love Story."

#46514 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:02 PM

I think it's possible that Kishimoto might reveal things in the future that he didn't want to talk about in his earlier interviews after the ending of the manga.

His latest interviews show him spilling drops from the truth behind making Hinata with Naruto, SS, The Last and some plot holes left in he story. There are authors who confess later on in their lives. That is if Kishimoto ever had interviews again in the future.

Is it true? Any latest interviews that negates the ending? I'm not sure and frankly, if there is such thing, I doubt old fans would really care.

Regardless, I think it will not be a smart move for Kishimoto to undo NH/SS. The damage has been done and it is impossible to bring back his loyal fans that brought large financial support to his work (i.e. fans who enjoy a good story telling, NS fans included).

Whatever he plan to do next, he should not belittle his remaining fans anymore (NH/SS --the minority who supports his work financially). Yes, he made absurd comments about NS fandom during the heyday of this manga ending. What he got afterwards (i.e. NS fans leaving him behind) is a consequence to his own action. However, it should just stop there.

If he ever work on Naruto again, he'd need to start from the beginning and gain the loyalty of his readers the same way he gain loyalty from NS fans in the past 15 years before the ending. I'm not sure how it'll work, so good luck to him (note: I sincerely mean it).

Original Naruto manga went through ups and downs in the past 15 years of its run in terms of story telling. There were some periods where the story quality stalled or declined, but Kishi was lucky there are loyal fans (NS fandom included) who support him financially as far as manga goes.

Look at Gaiden and where it stood. Look at Volume 1 of Boruto manga, and subsequently Volume 2 and 3.

If I'm the analyst at the production house, the moment I see key indicators went down after Volume 64 of the original run, I'd flag out immediately. Look at the historical figures before Volume 64 vs Volume 64 onward. The decline warrants serious evaluation in the way the story was being produced. The rest is history. They all learn the lessons in the hardest way possible (i.e. fans leaving the series and we don't know whether they've reached rock bottom). All thanks to choosing to the loud minority instead of being consistent with the established story structure.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#46515 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:19 PM

yCYG0iY.jpg

3361627-genjutsu+3.jpg

Whoa, easy there. Absolutely agree about Sasuke, but leave Batman out of it, especially in comparison. Batman is leaps and bounds better as a character (best superhero period) and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the cesspool that was this manga. 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#46516 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:45 PM

To save his lover, he skips Talk-No-Jutsu. :lol:

He ALWAYS TRIES TO SAVE HIS LOVER WITH TALK-NO-JUTSU!! :lmao: Do yo want to reread the manga and count? :zaru:

It happened in all of part II :thumb: 

You really think jigsaw would listen and no way Naruto could do that in 60 seconds.

Not for lack of trying though am I right? :hehehe: Besides, don't YOU want to see Naruto's  a**pulls fail for once on a REAL Psychopathic killer that doesn't give 2 kittens on what he says, and not those BS "tragic monsters" with "forced down our throats sob  back stories"? :kukuku:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 October 2017 - 05:47 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46517 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

Honestly I doubt that since after everything that's happened, to me he's just a coward. So he would never have the balls to admit he f'ed up.

What I see most likely to happen, is sometime in future he'll announce a new Naruto movie, and this one will continue the story of Naruto after the fight between him and Sasuke. And everything that happened with burrito won't be addressed again, just in some interview Kishi saying something like "I want to continue the story of Naruto.... What Burrito? Laugh!!!" without talking about what happened when he was supposed to truly end the story years ago. He'll just want people to forgot about it.

Edited by Nostradamus, 30 October 2017 - 06:24 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46518 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

Is it true? Any latest interviews that negates the ending? I'm not sure and frankly, if there is such thing, I doubt old fans would really care.

Regardless, I think it will not be a smart move for Kishimoto to undo NH/SS. The damage has been done and it is impossible to bring back his loyal fans that brought large financial support to his work (i.e. fans who enjoy a good story telling, NS fans included).

Whatever he plan to do next, he should not belittle his remaining fans anymore (NH/SS --the minority who supports his work financially). Yes, he made absurd comments about NS fandom during the heyday of this manga ending. What he got afterwards (i.e. NS fans leaving him behind) is a consequence to his own action. However, it should just stop there.

If he ever work on Naruto again, he'd need to start from the beginning and gain the loyalty of his readers the same way he gain loyalty from NS fans in the past 15 years before the ending. I'm not sure how it'll work, so good luck to him (note: I sincerely mean it).

Original Naruto manga went through ups and downs in the past 15 years of its run in terms of story telling. There were some periods where the story quality stalled or declined, but Kishi was lucky there are loyal fans (NS fandom included) who support him financially as far as manga goes.

Look at Gaiden and where it stood. Look at Volume 1 of Boruto manga, and subsequently Volume 2 and 3.

If I'm the analyst at the production house, the moment I see key indicators went down after Volume 64 of the original run, I'd flag out immediately. Look at the historical figures before Volume 64 vs Volume 64 onward. The decline warrants serious evaluation in the way the story was being produced. The rest is history. They all learn the lessons in the hardest way possible (i.e. fans leaving the series and we don't know whether they've reached rock bottom). All thanks to choosing to the loud minority instead of being consistent with the established story structure.

Well, there is people who think that Kishimoto ended his work in good way, alot of those just because of pairing. There is difference between liking bad things, but acknowledge flaws of those, and maniacally defend them in every possible way. I will not surprised if people even belive that Gaiden and Boruto was planned from the very start of Naruto if Kishimoto would say so. Some people just that dumb  :zaru:

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 30 October 2017 - 07:47 PM.

#46519 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

Those pairings were better for part 3, because it let a lot of cheap drama be created. It would have a lot less believable for NS to be a miserable family with a son who hated Naruto.

#46520 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:14 PM

yCYG0iY.jpg

3361627-genjutsu+3.jpg

Also back when things were far more balanced; Lee was living proof that being born a "natural genius" and simply having the Sharingan does not automatically hand Sasuke the win, resulting in Sasuke getting his rear effortlessly handed to him.

Same against Bee; Sasuke had the Mangekyo and was acting like he was going to be unbeatable and yet Bee effortlessly owns him even before using any of Gyuki's power.

2e5.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)