• Please log in to reply
12811 replies to this topic

#441 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

Sad but true. Sakura has been destroyed at the alter of the Uchiha clan.

Because god knows how important they are... sadly.

So pathetic I rather see Sakura and Naruto dead then seeing this kitten :sick: . And you know Kikitten just like sucking that Uchiha kitten  :zaru: . kitten even this chapter totally revolves around Tomato Salad , Sasuke and their Uchiha sick twisted kitten :facepalm: . Bc their love is so pure and all that kitten you know  :roll: . I again made the mistake thinking that this Gaiden was called Naruto not Sasuke and the Uchihas :roll: .     

So, Kishi is back to his old ways of sh**ting on SS.

NH, honey, you're next.

Honestly while I love this, I feel so bad for Sakura. Can't Kishi write it, so that part way through the story, Sakura confesses she's not Salad's real mother and that in the end Sakura goes traveling with Tsunade, after Sasuke returns. God, I just feel so bad for her.

Also, you're right Konan, Kishi not only gave Sakura Kushina's hair style, but a long dress as well. This bastard already drew her in capris and belly shirt, but now all of a sudden she wears a dress? The hell?

Wait she really does look even more like Kushina !?  :twitch:  F U Kikitten and your Red Hearings   :smack: . What's next Sasuke is Minato :bash: .  

I was but not any more :argh: I am disgusted right now :argh:

Its ok  :P .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#442 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:56 AM

romance make money, just look at naruto :fu:

Sure when you’re an untalented hack but Toriyama Togashi Oda and many more didn't need that to make money and still be respected. Kikitten is a joke.

#443 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:56 AM

But Kishimoto... :ermm:

what about Kishi?

He'll make sure the pure Sasuke-kun is a good daddy and husbando.
you'll see Sarada will realized his papa labs her and mama so much thats why he doesn't want them to get involved with his sin.. he just need some time of like 13years to get over his trulab i mean best buddy Nardo.

Well serioulsy what do you think happened to Karin? Did she commit suicide to escape kishi??

If this is some ss fic in disguise them i have to say Karin saved Sakura and kitten so Sakura wants to treasure her or some dramakitten. ugh

#444 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:58 AM

I might sound dumb but I'm confused.

Naruto Gaiden is part 3? wasn't Naruto kid having his own part as well? And wasn't Kishi supposed to leave Naruto for good to do another romance manga. What about those talk about Kakashi getting another story as well? I'm confused as hell?

#445 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

So pathetic I rather see Sakura and Naruto dead then seeing this kitten :sick: . And you know Kikitten just like sucking that Uchiha kitten  :zaru: . kitten even this chapter totally revolves around Tomato Salad , Sasuke and their Uchiha sick twisted kitten :facepalm: . Bc their love is so pure and all that kitten you know  :roll: . I again made the mistake thinking that this Gaiden was called Naruto not Sasuke and the Uchihas :roll: .     
Wait she really does look even more like Kushina !?  :twitch:  F U Kikitten and your Red Hearings   :smack: . What's next Sasuke is Minato :bash: .  
Its ok  :P .

'f course it is :lmao: I mean not as a Sakura fan.....but I am just enjoying this meltdown of SS :kukuku:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#446 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

what's the reaction from SS fandom?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#447 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

So if Sarada really turns out to be Karin's child, then this would be the biggest kitten you to the SasuSaku fandom.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#448 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

what's the reaction from SS fandom?

Part denial, part despair.

Entirely hilarious.

Edited by SuperChief, 23 April 2015 - 10:00 AM.

#449 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

I'm supposed to do homework but I'm busy rolling on the floor. I thought the chapter was supposed to come out the 27th? So the next is in a week? I'm so looking forward to this. I didn't think I'd care to read. Hope NH will be next. XD

ナルサク

#450 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

what about Kishi?

He'll make sure the pure Sasuke-kun is a good daddy and husbando.
you'll see Sarada will realized his papa labs her and mama so much thats why he doesn't want them to get involved with his sin.. he just need some time of like 13years to get over his trulab i mean best buddy Nardo.

Well serioulsy what do you think happened to Karin? Did she commit suicide to escape kishi??

If this is some ss fic in disguise them i have to say Karin saved Sakura and kitten so Sakura wants to treasure her or some dramakitten. ugh

Or Sasky koon commits suicide 'cuz he comes to.understand what he has actually done and gives Sarada his final message Nd Hinata....being into depression 'cuz of her ruined marriage life AND her Hyuuga life.....commits suicide :hehehe:

Karin....she really is better off not being a part of this kitteny. See al those magnificent characters who were butchered? Karin already was during the part 2. God knows...what'd have happened to her now.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#451 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:07 AM

one SS shipper said they feel bad for Sakura and Salad, while wishing Sasuke wasn't the father. lol.

Edited by redrose3443, 23 April 2015 - 10:10 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#452 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:09 AM

According to that interview from the VA's, the Salad uses 'shannaro' on her dad, but now it's revealed she's never met him. :th_yeah:

ナルサク

#453 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:11 AM

I might sound dumb but I'm confused.

Naruto Gaiden is part 3? wasn't Naruto kid having his own part as well? And wasn't Kishi supposed to leave Naruto for good to do another romance manga. What about those talk about Kakashi getting another story as well? I'm confused as hell?

Quoting my own quote, which is pretty pathetic lol. but is there a good soul who'll mind answering those question?

#454 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

Quoting my own quote, which is pretty pathetic lol. but is there a good soul who'll mind answering those question?

It's a side story, not part 3.

#455 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

Is it true about Salad you guys? Holy kittening kitten, already in the first chapter :wot:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#456 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:14 AM

I read it. Review later today.

What's your thoughts?

#457 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:14 AM

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Even if Kishi is troling once again. And Salad's Sakura's child. It doesn't change the fact, that SasuSaku is pure kitten.

- Sakura can't remember if Sasuke wore glasses! Wtf! lmao! :D

- Sakura keeps fainting. Has loans etc etc. The perfect picture of happy family! :lmao:

I'll be honest. A small part of me is sad for Sakura. But if Salad's is trully Karins child. I am gonna be happy! :pimp:

LMFAO! The SS fans must be in pain right now! :lmao:

Edited by milan kyuubi, 23 April 2015 - 10:15 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#458 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

It's a side story, not part 3.

That mean this story won't long, like 26 chapters maybe. Part 3 will focus on Bolt with a different author and Kishimoto would leave Naruto by the end of summer as previously stated? Am I correct? Thanks for the answer:).

#459 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

I bet Sakura is ill. She'll probably be dead by the end. Maybe Sasuke will finaly visit her then! lmfao! :lmao:

BTW! There are two threads for this. Which one should we use? The one we are currently on? Or this one: http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15103

Yp330yZ.gif

#460 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:18 AM

Alright, Sakura's gonna be on her death bed for the entire story, but once Sasuke comes back she will miraculously get better.

I'm calling it.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users