487 replies to this topic

#441 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

That is interesting. Don't forget that Sakura doesn't know that Uzumaki survive when they lose a spirit beast, and chiyo specifically told her this. Perhaps Kishi will use this as a plot device in the future?

Well, knowing we still have Madara and maybe just maybe Obito with his last stand, a slug should have placed on Naruto. It was understandable the first time because Naruto was all the way in front battling Obito who was controlled by Juubi at first, but now, if Naruto gets weak or knocked down, what now. That I don't get but again, maybe it's a plot device. I get the feeling the alliance will be witnessing something soon since well we are very close to moon eye plan and Madara is still around and such, though we'll see about Obito's fate. Things always look troublesome, doesn't it...

#442 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

Did obito just got defeated all that badass talk no jutsu ends up getting slashed LOL 

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#443 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

Did obito just got defeated all that badass talk no jutsu ends up getting slashed LOL 

Well seems that way for now. Let's see if it's fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me, scenario. He either is down and out, or he's in his last stand.

#444 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

Seems to be what happens to every Naruto villain. Hell they even turned Orochimaru into a good guy sort of. Forget the people he's experimented on or the bodies he's stolen. He's really a ray of sunshine. :kukuku:

orochimaru_zpsa72ae8e2.jpg

Poor Rabbit

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#445 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Teehee, I was thinking along the lines of Sakura and Naruto TnJing Sasuke together, but Katsuyu and Gamakichi TnJing Manda (or that new snake Sasuke summoned) would be awesome.  Lmao.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday, and there actually is a bit of a pattern within the manga that indicates that while Naruto will deliver the final TnJ that Sakura will probably be involved with Sasuke's TnJ to some level.  It fits with the juxtaposition of their respective relationships with Naruto.  In part 1, Sasuke had the greatest understanding of Naruto and often explained him to Sakura successfully, in part 2 while Naruto and Sasuke still have this instinctive bond, Sasuke tries to ignore it resulting in Sakura essentially having the greater understanding of Naruto (Sasuke-Naruto's bond is based on destiny, they're like soul-mates, Sakura-Naruto's bond is based on their shared experiences, it's a more "Earthly" relationship), and we've seen Sakura explain Naruto to the alliance, and try to explain Naruto to Sasuke (though he refused to hear it).  Sakura was also essentially involved in TnJing Sasori (I believe the only person other than Naruto who did so successfully).  She technically didn't talk him down, but her action lead to Sasori's decision to give in --she changed him.  If Kishi wanted to do a neo-Sannin battle, it could happen, and Sakura could start the TnJ with Naruto finishing it off.

About the first paragraph, isn't Manda dead? Sasuke used him to escape in his fight with Deidera and Manda was killed as a result, I think. The snake summon Sasuke used recently was called Aoda, right?

And for the second paragraph, I want that so much!

I'm so annoyed that Sakura never got a chance to fight Kabuto.

Ugh, me too. I'm really just annoyed at how Kubuto was defeated, I would have liked him to stick around as a villain rather than have Orochimaru come back.

#446 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Seems to be what happens to every Naruto villain. Hell they even turned Orochimaru into a good guy sort of. Forget the people he's experimented on or the bodies he's stolen. He's really a ray of sunshine. :kukuku:

orochimaru_zpsa72ae8e2.jpg

Poor Rabbit

Oh gosh! That page scared me when I first saw it.  It still makes me jump a little whenever I see it.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 22 October 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#447 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

The reason why sakura will fight orochimaru because I believe kishi only give sakura fight when she get a power up.
Oh and I doubt kakashi stand a chance again this upgrade orochimaru even with his OP sharingan.

But well it's up to kishi to make it happen or not.
It's always fun to make a prediction :)

#448 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Two things I want to know:

1) What will happen to Kabuto?

2) What will happen to Yamato (and Anko)?

#449 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

The popular opinion is Kabuto does a face heel turn.  The only way to get out of Izanami is for him to accept his own self.  People believe he will turn good, because it's believed his true self is, and that he has people waiting for him.

Anko will most likely head back to the Akatsuki base, find it's empty, and rescue Yamato once she finds he's there.

#450 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

whens next chapter guys?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#451 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Wednesday, I assume.

#452 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

The popular opinion is Kabuto does a face heel turn.  The only way to get out of Izanami is for him to accept his own self.  People believe he will turn good, because it's believed his true self is, and that he has people waiting for him.

Anko will most likely head back to the Akatsuki base, find it's empty, and rescue Yamato once she finds he's there.

For Kabuto, that part you said, while possible, make me laugh because I can't help being like a movie or was it a show (?) where after long days of evil, one sudden turn and he will become a complete opposite with sunshine rainbow. I don't know why but that's how it happen.

You know, that would sound possible. I can see that and perhaps also take Kabuto in, but either forever trap in the infinite loop or actually be awake as a good guy. Won't it be funny they just waited for the war to ended so they can say, "Good job, everyone." Though I do think Yamato's absent could be a plot device as in well at least he will be ok to go for the last arc, as Kakashi will take time to recover. I mean he was out after the first arc. Yes, time has changed, but it would seem the only difference is that he can use a lot only still get weakened later since well, he used a lot. But who knows. A little early to call for now.

You know, going back old chapters, you can get the idea that Sasuke really did the turn only for Itachi, but to care for people, that's a huge no. It's no wonder Naruto realized off the bat that Sasuke still have lots to work on. I always noticed that Naruto always did the talking about friends, while Sasuke is like "Yeah, yeah, whatever, can we kill this guy now?" It goes to show you that he's not converted all that much. It's like he's being forced by Itachi and the past mixed in with his ego. This is not Hokage material.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 21 October 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#453 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I think Kabuto can only be saved by other people disrupting his chakra.. Like his fat childhood friend.. Who I think is the one shinobi that punched "hinata" seconds before naruto saved hinata from 3 zetsus.. Same with Anko & Yamato.. They're as good as dead now lol..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#454 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

^ I doubt Izanami could be broken through disrupting one's chakra.  It's the same as Tsukiyomi, where you can't get out through normal means.

For Kabuto, that part you said, while possible, make me laugh because I can't help being like a movie or was it a show (?) where after long days of evil, one sudden turn and he will become a complete opposite with sunshine rainbow. I don't know why but that's how it happen.

You know, that would sound possible. I can see that and perhaps also take Kabuto in, but either forever trap in the infinite loop or actually be awake as a good guy. Won't it be funny they just waited for the war to ended so they can say, "Good job, everyone." Though I do think Yamato's absent could be a plot device as in well at least he will be ok to go for the last arc, as Kakashi will take time to recover. I mean he was out after the first arc. Yes, time has changed, but it would seem the only difference is that he can use a lot only still get weakened later since well, he used a lot. But who knows. A little early to call for now.

You know, going back old chapters, you can get the idea that Sasuke really did the turn only for Itachi, but to care for people, that's a huge no. It's no wonder Naruto realized off the bat that Sasuke still have lots to work on. I always noticed that Naruto always did the talking about friends, while Sasuke is like "Yeah, yeah, whatever, can we kill this guy now?" It goes to show you that he's not converted all that much. It's like he's being forced by Itachi and the past mixed in with his ego. This is not Hokage material.

It could lead into a mini arc where Naruto finds out Yamato was taken and heads to the abandoned Akatsuki base to rescue him, and he meets up with Anko along the way.  I'm still worried about the chapter where we saw the black spike of the Gedo Mazo protruding downward on something.  I always wondered how Obito was able to use it without ending up like Nagato.  Did he get someone to take his place and act as a proxy for him?  If so, who?

#455 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

It could lead into a mini arc where Naruto finds out Yamato was taken and heads to the abandoned Akatsuki base to rescue him, and he meets up with Anko along the way.  I'm still worried about the chapter where we saw the black spike of the Gedo Mazo protruding downward on something.  I always wondered how Obito was able to use it without ending up like Nagato.  Did he get someone to take his place and act as a proxy for him?  If so, who?

That's a good question. I would recap but not much time to spare.

#456 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

Nagato doesn't has senju steroid, obito has it.

#457 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

^ What do you mean?

#458 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

The reason why sakura will fight orochimaru because I believe kishi only give sakura fight when she get a power up.
Oh and I doubt kakashi stand a chance again this upgrade orochimaru even with his OP sharingan.

But well it's up to kishi to make it happen or not.
It's always fun to make a prediction :)

I don't believe in a Orochimaru/Sakura fight. I believe that Kabuto will join Naruto because of Orochimaru.

Fighting against Orochimaru is part of his developpement.

Sakura on the other hand, I see her fighting Juugo (Sasuke's strongest member) that will become much more stronger than before (same goes for Suigetsu).

I think that all Taka members will gain new powers wich will make Taka's group really really strong. Probably at a Kage level (except Karin of course who will not gain anything)

About Suigetsu, maybe that Shikamaru will fight him with someone else (Rock Lee would be cool).

About Kabuto, he will probably join their forces before Naruto and his team leave the place to go after Sasuke and Taka.

PS : Where is Yamato? O__O

Edited by Sojobo, 22 October 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#459 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

I don't believe in a Orochimaru/Sakura fight. I believe that Kabuto will join Naruto because of Orochimaru.

Sakura on the other hand, I see her fighting Juugo (Sasuke's strongest member) that will become much more stronger than before (same goes for Suigetsu).

I think that all Taka members will gain new powers wich will make Taka's group really really strong. Probably at a Kage level (except Karin of course who will not gain anything)

About Suigetsu, maybe that Shikamaru will fight him with someone else (Rock Lee would be cool).

About Kabuto, he will probably join their forces before Naruto and his team leave the place to go after Sasuke and Taka.

You know, I could see Taka getting power-up due to Orochimaru, because now that he's back, if Sasuke wants strong men, Orochimaru would do the favor. I can see Suigetsu not trusting Orochimaru and think he will poison them or something like that.

Yamato....Yeah, I don't know.

#460 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

For me any Sakura fight instead of her on the Naruto x Sasuke fight is crap, because it sounds like Kishi doesnt know what to do with her so give her an weak opponent like Juugo who literally does not even use jutsus properly.

She doesnt have any development to attain on a battle against Juugo and neither self gain.

Probably Karin fighting her but would be stupid also, since Karin is not someome who fight.

I prefer Taka fighting off the rookies while Naruto and Sakura proceed.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 22 October 2013 - 02:56 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users