749 replies to this topic

#441 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

kitten I'll celebrate with you .  what do you think the next one might be .? 

I don't know but I would like to remain that way. I want to be caught off-guarded.

#442 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

I don't know but I would like to remain that way. I want to be caught off-guarded.

yeah I feel ya . Maybe thats the best way to not guess to much it can bring headaches ., 

Posted Image

#443 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

yeah I feel ya . Maybe thats the best way to not guess to much it can bring headaches ., 

Not only that but maybe Kishi reads these and decide to be unpredictable and such. I'm kidding but really sometimes, you wish so much, and it backfires.

#444 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

Not only that but maybe Kishi reads these and decide to be unpredictable and such. I'm kidding but really sometimes, you wish so much, and it backfires.

yeah i noticed that . It reminded me of the time when i thought Naruto Rise of Ninja would have been directly based on all of Naruto part 1 , but it turned out that it backfired and it was LOOSELY based on it with a bunch of garbage ass missions . 

Posted Image

#445 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

Is this the last chapter of this volume? Because sakura role starting to become more active.

#446 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

Is this the last chapter of this volume? Because sakura role starting to become more active.

Yes. That's why it feels like the next volume could very well be promising.

#447 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

If what we predict come true, I think we will get the most naruto fandom hatefull volume cover in the next volume cover(68)....maybe

#448 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

I can't help but wonder, why Sakura's face looked more shocked than the others when the "entering his heart" thing happened...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#449 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

I can't help but wonder, why Sakura's face looked more shocked than the others when the "entering his heart" thing happened...

Because this is a deep moment for her. She got it right away that she's looking into his heart. That said I don't know if there's a reaction from her after this because she was down from earlier but with this, it's most likely she's motivated as well as emotional moved. Think as 628 only much deeper.

#450 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

@chatte
Because she's the first one to show?

#451 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

I saw some sakura fans say because she's closer to naruto, that's why she felt more impact.

and some anti sakura fans say because she feels guilty :wallbash: (they really like to demean her in every way)

for me I just think it's her realizing what was happening, as well as shocked at naruto's sad childhood emotions.

Edited by Hanabi, 19 September 2013 - 07:16 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#452 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

@Everyone... Dunno why I have a feeling that it might be more? I mean, everyone was feeling saddened and everything, but Sakura's expression was shocked... Maybe there are other things she saw but Kishi doesn't show it for ...well, certain reasons?

#453 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

@Everyone... Dunno why I have a feeling that it might be more? I mean, everyone was feeling saddened and everything, but Sakura's expression was shocked... Maybe there are other things she saw but Kishi doesn't show it for ...well, certain reasons?

Like I said, it's possible that we will see her reaction in the next chapter. She was the person that was feeling down from the lineup and so, after reading his heart, it's highly possible that she is now moved and motivated. If there's anyone that will help her to get back on her feet, it's Naruto.

#454 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

it looked like the same face she made when she learned that Naruto is in love with her when Sai informed her of that .  I'm hoping thats a part of it . 

Edited by Superman333, 19 September 2013 - 07:26 AM.

Posted Image

#455 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

Like I said, it's possible that we will see her reaction in the next chapter. She was the person that was feeling down from the lineup and so, after reading his heart, it's highly possible that she is now moved and motivated. If there's anyone that will help her to get back on her feet, it's Naruto.

True. I hope this gets cleared if it's indeed the case or just my imagination, lol.

it looked like the same face she made when she learned that Naruto is in love with her when Sai informed her of that .  I'm hoping thats a part of it . 

Yeah, it was quite similar to that one...

Edited by Chatte, 19 September 2013 - 07:28 AM.

#456 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

I really hope that this whole "i can feel Naruto's heart" and her remembering her speech about "if you're going to die anyway, better die fighting" will work like some kind of trigger and we'll see her in action again. Since she can't use Katsuyu's clones for healing anymore, and her own charka alone isn't enough to save everyone I think that she'll manage to only save Shikamaru (maybe with help of Karin or Tsunade?) and then she'll head to the front lines to fight again. I really want to see her in action fighting side-by-side with her team.

Edited by Tauriel, 19 September 2013 - 07:37 AM.

#457 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Time will tell, but we do have to trigger that parallel as well, so could this be it? Not the parallel but the road to it. I will wait and not ask for any more.

#458 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

You know, I just clicked... So we know Obito's biggest regret is not confessing to Rin and Minato's biggest regret, outside the Naruto matter is the fact that he couldn't protect Kushina, thus she died.

We all know where this leads, right? We all know that Naruto wants to protect Sakura and confess to her, so I just thought, now it makes sense that Rin and Kushina were brought-up lately. What if that scenario with Sakura being in danger, yadda yadda, comes into play soon?

Edited by Chatte, 19 September 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#459 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Don't know if she did see anything special and I'm going with the idea of she being more sensible than others with Naruto's feelings.

Let's say this sharing of feelings was done by talking in a neutral space with K9 when Naruto would have talked about his loneliness she should've knew better about it and could sympathies more than the others.

Either that or she got scared, or anxious of what was Naruto feelings.

And regarding her safety, and what happened this chapter.

We had Rin who died to protect the village.

Kushina was willing to sacrifice herself for the village, and in dieing to protect Naruto she kinda did the same thing.

Now sakura comes with that I will die fighting.

Yep there's a lot of proof that she could be in danger. Especially if she finds a way of healing some of the shinobi that barely survived the God tree emergence. ( like Shikamaru)

#460 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

Don't know if she did see anything special and I'm going with the idea of she being more sensible than others with Naruto's feelings.

Let's say this sharing of feelings was done by talking in a neutral space with K9 when Naruto would have talked about his loneliness she should've knew better about it and could sympathies more than the others.

Either that or she got scared, or anxious of what was Naruto feelings.

And regarding her safety, and what happened this chapter.

We had Rin who died to protect the village.

Kushina was willing to sacrifice herself for the village, and in dieing to protect Naruto she kinda did the same thing.

Now sakura comes with that I will die fighting.

Yep there's a lot of proof that she could be in danger. Especially if she finds a way of healing some of the shinobi that barely survived the God tree emergence. ( like Shikamaru)

Exactly. There's a pattern there and we know Kishi touches these things... Man, I am so curious!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users