• Please log in to reply
54188 replies to this topic

#45341 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    IzuOcha (Izuku x Ochako)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:31 PM

Welcome back.

In addition even sasusaku fans can't write Sakura's love for Sasuke in detail. What does she like about him, a basic question they cannot answer that. Sakura's love for Sasuke is an absolute mystery so of course people call it shallow?? I mean what else can a person do honestly XD

Of course they can't. Even Kishimoto can't come up with a satisfactory reason for Sakura's "love" because he claims that he doesn't know why Sakura would love Sasuke(which just continues to scream that the decided pairings were a last-minute asspull).

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#45342 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

Welcome back.

In addition even sasusaku fans can't write Sakura's love for Sasuke in detail. What does she like about him, a basic question they cannot answer that. Sakura's love for Sasuke is an absolute mystery so of course people call it shallow?? I mean what else can a person do honestly XD

Thanks I will just do what you are all doing.

That is true I mean would you want to date someone like Sasuke, no I mean I don't think we shall ever get why she likes him she does still think it was Sasuke that said he likes her forehead when it was Naruto, that is love as Naruto knew she hated it andf what better way to make her feel better than to say he liked it.

There is more as well I mean we have seen many, many other shows in which show how two people fail in love better.

#45343 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

The Last was made so Kishimoto could make NH relevant and that it actually exists period. He needed to show his fans that this is the pairing that he wanted because he doesn't believe it himself. It's like" well I have to convince the fans I want NH, so how can I do that??? I got it! I'll make a crappy romance movie with lots of retcons :zaru: "

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45344 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

The Last was made so Kishimoto could make NH relevant and that it actually exists period. He needed to show his fans that this is the pairing that he wanted because he doesn't believe it himself. It's like" well I have to convince the fans I want NH, so how can I do that??? I got it! I'll make a crappy romance movie with lots of retcons :zaru: "

Yup, plus in his 2015 interview he says that he planned Naruto to get with Hinata from the middle of the series while in 2017 he says that it was from the beginning... Plus not even his wife believed him, hah, XD

#45345 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

It would be funny if his wife "pulled a Sakura" and grabbed him by the ear, dragged him to the studio, and made him redo the ending XD

#45346 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IzuOcha (Izuku x Ochako)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:56 PM

It would be funny if his wife "pulled a Sakura" and grabbed him by the ear, dragged him to the studio, and made him redo the ending XD

Of course, that's only before she punched him through a wall for comparing her to someone like Hinata. :lmao:

#45347 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

Of course, that's only before she punched him through a wall for comparing her to someone like Hinata. :lmao:

YOU COMPARED ME TO WHO?! WHY I OTTA!!!!

:sakura:  

#45348 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

Yup, plus in his 2015 interview he says that he planned Naruto to get with Hinata from the middle of the series while in 2017 he says that it was from the beginning... Plus not even his wife believed him, hah, XD

The damage has been done NH and SS is canon. I wonder why Kishimoto won't be honest and spill the beans already. Maybe it's his pride as a writer that keeps him from telling the truth. Or maybe he doesn't want the fandom freaking out if he tells them the truth. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 20 September 2017 - 01:00 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45349 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IzuOcha (Izuku x Ochako)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:58 PM

The damage has been NH and SS is canon. I wonder why Kishimoto won't be honest and spill the beans already. Maybe it's his pride as a writer that keeps him from telling the truth. Or maybe he doesn't want the fandom freaking out if he tells them the truth. 

There's a fair possibility that when Boruto gets cancelled and he's free to pursue his sci-fi manga, he'll pull a J.K. Rowling.

#45350 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:09 PM

Question for anyone interested in helping me out a little.

I'm about to start my brand new book series "Mages of the North" and I want my main couple to resemble NaruSaku as closely as possible. How would any of you go about this? 

I don't think that's a good idea. 

A lot of times I did this (because I get inspired by something)I got totally carried away, the characters I already created tend to become OOC or the plotline I already imagined dosen't feel right anymore and I get frustrated. 

Edited by lupina, 19 September 2017 - 11:23 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#45351 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:14 PM

I don't think that's a good idea. 

Everytime I did this (because I get inspired by something), the characters I already created tend to become OOC or the plotline I already imagined dosen't feel right anymore and I get frustrated. 

Well, this is a series I've been wanting to write for a while. And the characters already have similar, but not identical, personality traits. 

If you're curious about the characters you can message me. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 19 September 2017 - 11:31 PM.

#45352 FutureHalfofFamer

FutureHalfofFamer

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

Thank you for being respectful. You can pick apart my argument, I have no issues defending what I publicly post, I tend to pick apart arguments myself. 

No problem.

Firstly Kishimoto does not state Sakura's love for Sasuke is selfish. 

In one of the chapters when they were fighting in the Forest of Death(I'll find it for you.) , Kishimoto DID say that her love for him was shallow AND selfish. He stated it in the author's notes before the chapter began. Also, Kishimoto's famous, "Love doesn't need a reason" line that he had Kakashi say, says A LOT. Nevermind the fact, that Kakashi previously said that her feelings for Sasuke changed.

If love equals crush, then you are right on the Naruto part, and I agree with you. Otherwise, I strongly disagree.

Naruto from way back in Chapter 3, says he realized why he loved Sakura so much. It was once again proven by how he was willing to put aside his feelings for the sake of hers during the Promise of a Lifetime. How even someone as emotionally inept as Sai could see that he loves her, and how Naruto even admitted that he loves her to Sai, when asked if he would tell her how he felt. His feelings for her was and is true love.  Even the creator of Naruto says that he loves her in the Databook that HE wrote.

The "doesn't love Hinata" and never will is objectively false.

Only reason he's with Hinata was because of him feeling guilty because of not recognizing her feelings. Other than that, I don't see any signs of him loving her. He barely even cared about going to his own wedding with her, he barely home with her, even though he could easily create a Shadow Clone to take his place in the office. He rather eat cup ramen than go home and eat his "wife's" dinner. Yeah, his actions speak louder than his words. Even up until the last chapters of the Manga, Naruto was in love with Sakura. There is nothing to suggest otherwise.

The Sasuke bits I would counter in that it is the employed language that suggests otherwise, but this can be a matter of interpretation we disagree on. I'm happy to concede that SS needed a little bit more, more so in its roots than the end.

In other words, no evidence that backs this up.

Sakura hitting Naruto for doing his thing is probably not a sign of agreeing. Naruto also later says he needs to stop teasing Sakura after seeing his strength. We can tell he wasn't being serious. Possible development pulled back down.

Or she could have simply been in embarrassed about the whole thing. All she told him to do was to stop talking so much, so he wouldn't waste energy. A sign of her being embarrassed of him speaking for her and saying that to his father and she never denied them being boyfriend and girlfriend. Back before the Chunnin Exams, she was willing to beat the crap out of Naruto for even joking about that. A playing around Naruto laughs, and sometimes even puts his hand behind his head while joking. Naruto in this scene, was dead serious as shown with lack of laughing, and the fact that he was speaking to his DEAD FATHER. Also, remember all of the times Naruto did the Sexy Justu in front of her? Called her Monstrously strong? THAT'S what he meant about teasing Sakura. And he never said he was teasing her, he said joking around her.  Not about him calling her his girlfriend, he was serious about that. Development went NO WHERE. Also, I don't know about the "we" you speak of.

Sakura was upset, because Naruto saw through her and called her out. Her plan was not working. We -know- Sakura is lying here, and she still loves Sasuke, and this is pressed over and over again at us. 

"If you don't love me just say so!" Seems more to me that she was upset that Naruto called her a liar about her saying that she loves him, and which of course Naruto couldn't deny loving her once again. Her blushing around him, her hugging him and even giving reasons as to WHY she loves him suggests otherwise to me.

The admiring/blushing scene quickly gets played up into humor. 

Don't know how it "turning into humor" changes the fact that she was blushing around him, admiring him, and even flirting with him. In a way I've never even seen her do around Sasuke I might add. The only reason why that happened was because Naruto tried to do the Sexy Jutsu around her and Konohamaru. That doesn't change what she was feeling at all.

The Wave Arc is the beginning of Sakura's growing friendship in Naruto, her beginning of her acknowledgement of him.

lol. I never knew the beginning of a growing friendship included blushing and her commenting on her feelings for Naruto that she never felt before. You're just denying on panel evidence at this point.

For the last bit, considering the platonic-ness, Naruto is protecting a dear friend. 

Yet, in the very scene when he was protecting her. The little frog(forgot his name) told Gamabunta that she was Naruto's girlfriend she was trying to protect. He even teased Naruto about it.  Sasuke later commented that he had NEVER seen Naruto fight that way in his life and that he fought tooth and nail to protect her, which sounds exactly like what Haku did for Zabuza. Sakura is his special person. Hell, even Sasuke learned a new technique in order to protect Karin. He NEVER did that for Sakura.

This is why I would boldly counter-argue there is little to no NS romantic progression, while there is plenty of NS platonic progression. All development that would be more is quickly taken away, humorized, or shot down. 

Nawl, honestly. No disrespect? I stand by the fact that you are a NH/SS fan. Sakura and Sasuke had NO romantic development, neither did Naruto and Hinata. However, there is PLENTY of scenes showcasing Naruto's love for Sakura and showing Sakura's growing feelings for Naruto.

Edited by FutureHalfofFamer, 20 September 2017 - 12:59 AM.

#45353 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:59 AM

There's a fair possibility that when Boruto gets cancelled and he's free to pursue his sci-fi manga, he'll pull a J.K. Rowling.

I really hope it does gets cancelled. I can't possibly imagine Boruto is still running for 3 or 4 years. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45354 Gurmeet

Gurmeet

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:45 AM

Ah, but both NH and SS have roots stretching to the Chuunin Exams for the former, and chapter 3 for the latter. I think "Obsession" misunderstand's Sakura's love, it starts as a crush, and then grows into love. Kishimoto wasn't really writing romance, he laid the ground work, to which the Last becomes the culmination of romance for NH in the last, but there's no romance in the manga. And it makes sense: Naruto and Sasuke are both utterly focused on their goals. Romance is always at the wayside, never forefront in their minds. I'm not sure which confession Sakura's to Sasuke's, Hinata's to Naruto, Sakura's to Naruto, or Naruto's to Hinata you mean. 

Sasuke's words post Sakura's confession in 693 carry a strong suggestion of denied feelings, which explain his actions post battle with Naruto. I have said though that SS and all Team 7 bonds could really have used an earlier arch to flesh things out though. 

First of all what kisimoto says is very contradictory he said Naruto was a battle manga it was never a romance manga(even you admitted that) and after that he said I quote "I thought of putting a love triangle and see how it will play out".After the ending of manga he said that NH and ss planed from the beginning, see the contradiction.Also when he said that Sakura was a kiba type character now thats a stretch.A character which helps the main character grow and in 95% of the manga is compared to kiba level character it like comparing Ron from harry potter to a unnamed death eaters from book.

When the hell Sakura's crush changes to love when she had spent time with saskue even less than of karin. Even if I convince myself it changes from crush to love it was one sided love nothing more,nothing less.Saskue never said he loved her and the saskue's words post Sakura's confession was necessary because kisimoto had to convince the readers.

Edited by Gurmeet, 20 September 2017 - 04:54 AM.

#45355 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:45 AM

First of all what kisimoto says is very contradictory he said Naruto was a battle manga it was never a romance manga(even you admitted that) and after that he said I quote "I thought of putting a love triangle and see how it will play out".After the ending of manga he said that NH and ss planed from the beginning, see the contradiction.Also when he said that Sakura was a kiba type character now thats a stretch.A character which helps the main character grow and in 95% of the manga is compared to kiba level character it like comparing Ron from harry potter to a unnamed death eaters from book.

When the hell Sakura's crush changes to love when she had spent time with saskue even less than of karin. Even if I convince myself it changes from crush to love it was one sided love nothing more,nothing less.Saskue never said he loved her and the saskue's words post Sakura's confession was necessary because kisimoto had to convince the readers.

I never really understood how Sasuke and Sakura are a reasonable pair.  It's abusive, and completely unhealthy and it continues to show in the Burrito series.

Behold, the definition of true, young love everybody! Remember the poor boy is just holding in "repressed" feelings! Here's some tips to a girl's heart...  :D    

tvgyAG8m.jpg                           DWLq9pTl.jpg 

Besides even Sasuke said it better himself:  

8aSfYpal.png                    TYzVfagm.jpg

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#45356 Gurmeet

Gurmeet

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:15 AM

I never really understood how Sasuke and Sakura are a reasonable pair.  It's abusive, and completely unhealthy and it continues to show in the Burrito series.

Behold, the definition of true, young love everybody! Remember the poor boy is just holding in "repressed" feelings! Here's some tips to a girl's heart...  :D    

yeah and emotion aren't like a bulb that you can switch on and off in mere seconds. When you kill your emotions you can't bring it up in mere seconds as it was shown in manga.If that really happens then there was no need of therapy sessions which happens in real life.

#45357 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:56 AM

I've been thinking a lots about boruto, and I got a conclusion, sarada was designed to be Karin's daughter... look if you see the charapter true final, we have a ns and sk at the same time, if we look more back at pain arc we see the NS scene, hinata is accepting it, she is happy... I really think kishi was such a coward, because he preferred make what his editor said to do than what he really wanted, this is the reason why he made a manga chapter with the name of tru fina. That's the reason why sarada look like karin, he didn't make a new kid, so he just used one he had made

Edited by ree, 20 September 2017 - 08:01 AM.

#45358 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

I've been thinking a lots about boruto, and I got a conclusion, sarada was designed to be Karin's daughter... look if you see the charapter true final, we have a ns and sk at the same time, if we look more back at pain arc we see the NS scene, hinata is accepting it, she is happy... I really think kishi was such a coward, because he preferred make what his editor said to do than what he really wanted, this is the reason why he made a manga chapter with the name of tru fina. That's the reason why sarada look like karin, he didn't make a new kid, so he just used one he had made

Many of us think the same I mean I did bring up how DB do combine things together I mean just look at Pan Goten Trunks Maron Bra they all have traits and looks that their parents have Kishi just got lazy in the end.

I mean if Sarada was their daughter then she would of has her mother eyes that would have been all the proof that would be needed.

#45359 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:04 PM

Ah yes. The continuation of the downward spiral. It was also embarrassing watching him get willingly beat up into a bloody pulp by Karui in the name of Sauceke. I mean you just saved an entire village and gained the recognition you've sought for years. What are you doing?!

Being a little kitten who still takes it up the ass from sasuke like everyone in this Damn series.naruto's no hero he's a joke even in that scene where kauri beat him granted I did like seeing that now. That and him begging the ay to forgive sasuke and not kill him was were naruto's character really started to go down hill more. I'm glad ay didn't listen to naruto's crap

You know it's kinda sad when Pokemon handled the argument between Ash and Serena then Kishi did between Naruto and Sakura: 

I mean did let's not forget: 

0476-012.png

All because Sasuke had to be killed, and he lies there like a little b itch  worrying for his so called "best friend"  Your Hero who defeated Pain everyone. Just got defeated by the simple way of telling him that Sasuke needs to die.

God he's such a kitten, you wouldn't see haru, Ichigo, Natsu, yusuke do something like. Further proving naruto is one of the worse heroes ever. The linkara "our hero ladies and gentlemen "joke really fits here, cause naruto is so out of character. I'll give Danzo one point he finally order a hit on sasuke something that tsunade should have when he's ass crossed the border or when he tried killing naruto, but no attempted murder and going rogue cause he's part of a clan doesn't allow that if you aren't itachi.

#45360 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:15 PM

If I remember its also the same guy that says that the reason the have new females show up is for fanservice as well which is kinda sick as they are all 10 year olds, and said Misty would never have come back lol well 42 of Sun and Moon lol and we have her for two episodes with another one this week as well, but I do wish he would grow and Marry Misty as well as there is that old clip way way back in the first season that shows Misty with her daughter. As there was a very old clip for the first pokemon film that was never used at all as back then Pokemon was not as well known and was just going to run for 1 season.

This was the best one that I could find but I did find another. http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x4pmwla

I agree as Frieza would say to Naruto.

I mean to me looking back at Naruto crying cause everyone and everyone knows that Sasuke needs to die and Naruto crying like this, makes me wonder why anyone would want him to be Hokage, I mean I know I wouldn't want him to lead, as lookmat what he has done let known criminals go free. Yeah this is a great leader remember what Orochimaru did to the 3rd someone that Naruto saw as a grandfather.

I mean what I think would be good and I was talking to my friend Evil100 says that Orochimaru still kindnaps children as we know he is still up to no good, so he went onto saying that he kindnaps many children one being a daughter of this new Villian that has his own unit think of them like FOXHOUND from MGS 1 all very highly skilled and all work as a team, anyway his daughter is used as a new body for Orochimaru which means her death, hence this leads into a new war.

From what he said many and many people in Naruto are all killed, he has said while Akira is a bad guy he is also a father that lost his daughter to a monster like Orochimaru, and that hurt him as it did his wife the latter of which is later killed by Sasuke in a kitten move.

Dude that's just scratching the surface of that story. Plus sakura and satsuki (sasuke's half sister) are part of that unit since sakura got sick for her treatment in the village thanks to hinata and after Sarada dies she pulls a dadan beat down she gave grap when ace died and says graph's line to sengoku what would to akainu if he didn't keep holding down grap. Oh and one of the fights between Akira and Naruto is a reverse of the liquid snake fight in Twin snake only with liquid or in this case Akira kicking naruto's ass.
Oh and with rei's death it's emotional as sakura is there with her, as sakura is a spy for Akira and pretends to fight rei and sasuke tries killing both but rei sees this and takes the hit like ace does and says her last words to her friend and sister sakura even kissing sakura before Akira takes her away, but not before passing her power on to sakura making her rei's living legacy like Zack did for cloud.
Oh and during that time Orochimaru is doing he's evil Satsuki's older sister yang loses her son to his experiments and hinata kills yang's daughter and Satsuki's daughter selene and cuts off part of Satsuki's arm.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users