#45061 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:21 PM

Yeah . . . I gotta go with blue boy:

If a bullet can do that to Goku, a well placed blast of heat vision can do much worse. Hell, Supes could labotomize Goku without him being any the wiser:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#45062 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:34 AM

Yeah . . . I gotta go with blue boy:

If a bullet can do that to Goku, a well placed blast of heat vision can do much worse. Hell, Supes could labotomize Goku without him being any the wiser:

The only flaw is that Goku doesn't take fighting with strong people lightly. These were just humans, so he didn't focus. He's been tanking a lot worse in the universe survival arc.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#45063 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:48 AM

Can't we have a Sakura appreciation thread?

FlakyHopefulAlbino.gif

There's already a thread about it.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45064 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,425 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:06 AM

You know the new Naruto game has a character creation mode on it, and that's got me going like well I don't have to play with any of the original characters.  So essentially OC's can finally exist. 

Naruto-to-Boruto-Shinobi-Striker-Scan_08

Story

It is the era of The Seventh Hokage’s governance of Konoha. In order to determine the strongest Shinobi, the martial arts tournament known as the “Shinobi League” was going to be held… There, one after the other, those who aspire to be the strongest Shinobi appear.

VR Ninjutsu Arena

There will be a virtual reality ninjutsu arena where you can perform virtual combat with Shinobi of the past in order to learn new ninjutsu.

Boruto

Boruto Uzumaki is a playable character. He is an Attack-type fighter.

Me: Story mode pretty basic, but I guess that can work.    VR ninjutsu area eh maybe I don't know..  Boruto being playable could careless. 

So my percentage on possibily getting Shinobi Strikers?  I'd say I'm like 40 to 50% on getting it mainly just for the character creation option which funny enough I've kinda always wanted since the storm games. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#45065 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

So now we are just copying Xenoverse huh? Just a joke.
I thought this game was gonna be some kind of MOBA, so I don't see the point of adding character creation if they wanted to do it, why not make an rpg(kingdom hearts style) where you play the story of naruto with your original character and can affect the course of things??? , That's the only way I see something from Naruto selling good at this point.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#45066 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:35 AM

I found it funny on how everyone thrashing that game at Twitter because we joked about how Bandai Namco don't create other games. One is like "They're busy milking DBZ and Naruto" and I was like that's true but Fighter, I will definitely let that slide. Then one hop in with that game and I said, "It's nothing wrong with a mobile game." Sadly, the guy missed the joke. It's fine.

#45067 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:37 AM

There's already a thread about it.

pls link me to it

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#45068 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:06 PM

So is there like a legitimate reason Naruto loses his mind when Orichimaru merely mentions Sasuke, but is completely unnerved (and even somewhat cheerful) after Sasuke nearly kills Sakura in cold blood? :ermm:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 05 August 2017 - 08:06 PM.

Posted Image

#45069 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

So is there like a legitimate reason Naruto loses his mind when Orichimaru merely mentions Sasuke, but is completely unnerved (and even somewhat cheerful) after Sasuke nearly kills Sakura in cold blood? :ermm:

It's thanks to stuff like this than now, when I watch Burrito the nexts retcons (It's a joke analyzer, chill) , I headcannon that Naruto and Sasuke are closet gay, in love with each other and only use Hinata and Sakura for hiding their own love since society will never accept them. (Hey, at least it makes more sense that 90% of the Last) Also explains why their marriages are a wreck.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#45070 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

It's thanks to stuff like this than now, when I watch Burrito the nexts retcons (It's a joke analyzer, chill) , I headcannon that Naruto and Sasuke are closet gay, in love with each other and only use Hinata and Sakura for hiding their own love since society will never accept them. (Hey, at least it makes more sense that 90% of the Last) Also explains why their marriages are a wreck.

Nice that actually does make sense since only cares about sasuke and no one else.

#45071 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:30 PM

When was this?

When Naruto faces Orochimaru on the Tenchi Bridge and goes 4 tails and when Naruto saves Sakura from Sasuke. 

Yeah, there is definitely a pretty strong case for NaruSasu. Especially when you look at some of the dialogue in chapter 698. (i.e. Naruto and Sasuke hurting for each other). And the retcon explanation The Last gives for Naruto loving Sakura. In reality, it was all about his rivalry with Sasuke. And when we reexamine chapter 698 in light of this justification: 

naruto-5270011.jpg

His feigned interest in Sakura was just an attempt to get closer to Sasuke. :omfg:

But that's not all. He mislead Sai into thinking he actually loved Sakura and even caused Sakura to risk her life on behalf of his false love for her. And rather than feel any sorrow or remorse for the pain and dangers his lies has caused one of his allegedly closest friends, all he can think about is his precious Sasuke and how badly he wants him back for himself. Worst of all, like a truly deranged and obsessed psychopath, when his precious Sasuke tells him that he's not coming back, Naruto expresses delight in the fact that they'll at least die together (IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY CAN!). :roll:

naruto-1232594.jpg

naruto-1232596.jpg

naruto-1232597.jpg

Yep. Been canon since chapter 3:

naruto-1564855.jpg

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 05 August 2017 - 09:36 PM.

Posted Image

#45072 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:51 PM

The person clearly never read the manga and only watch the anime like every other pro ending fans. Thank god someone willing to babysit him/her to show the manga panel.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#45073 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:20 AM

Was scrolling through tvtropes and noticed a great deal of revisionist history on the ship tease section: http://tvtropes.org/...e/AnimeAndManga

Posted Image

#45074 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:52 AM

I don't see the expression from Naruto that you are implying he has.

Are we being serious or joking about SNS? Because SNS had -zero- chance of happening, has zero foundation as anything more than a friendship, and is very clearly shown as brotherly love. The chapter 3 example even points out there clear lack of enjoyment or interest. Even though we weren't canon, NS had at least a ball park of a chance.

Also, don't trust the information on TV Tropes. CPR does not equate kissing for one, and I don't know about interpreting Sasuke's smirk as flirty when Sakura does the Yin Seal, though at least that is a subjective view.

Naruto is in a bizarrely cheerful mood, as we see from his multiple smiles when discussing his asinine plan to die with Sasuke. That's the expression. Take it for what you will.

SNS, for me anyway, is a headcanon effort to make sense of the bad writing and bizarre headscratchings decisions made by Kishimoto and SP throughout the manga and the movie and even the Boruto series. Alternatively, Madara won and everyone is currently trapped in the infinite tsukiyomi. Perhaps we're reviewing Hinata's dream at the moment. :lmao:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 06 August 2017 - 12:53 AM.

Posted Image

#45075 Charger76

Charger76

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

Alternatively, Madara won and everyone is currently trapped in the infinite tsukiyomi. Perhaps we're reviewing Hinata's dream at the moment. :lmao:

If only...

Edited by Charger76, 06 August 2017 - 01:03 AM.

#45076 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:04 AM

Naruto is in a bizarrely cheerful mood, as we see from his multiple smiles when discussing his asinine plan to die with Sasuke. That's the expression. Take it for what you will.

SNS, for me anyway, is a headcanon effort to make sense of the bad writing and bizarre headscratchings decisions made by Kishimoto and SP throughout the manga and the movie and even the Boruto series. Alternatively, Madara won and everyone is currently trapped in the infinite tsukiyomi. Perhaps we're reviewing Hinata's dream at the moment. :lmao:

This "Analyzer" doesn't even know what retcon is, it's obvious she's just here because she loves going against other people.
Well The Last is basiccally a tsukuyomi, Hinata has secret powers, she was friends with Naruto since children although if I remember in his intoroduction he called her "a weirdo who looks away when I look at her", then we have the stupid genjutsu scene, the last day on earth question that makes NO kittening sense whatsoever it's literally the stupidest way to foreshadow the plot or force a romantic resolution, the whole scarf deal (anybody else thought it was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery strange that Konohamaru searched his grandfathers belonging what 7 years after his death?). Nothing in that movie makes sense, nothing really the only aspect that deserves praise is the animation but "You can shine a turd all you want but when you finish all you get is a shinier turd"

#45077 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:15 AM

Problem neji was in hinata's tsukiyomi dream or did she kill him in that dream to?

#45078 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

Okay, just want to check before I go after this piece:

Are you joking, or are you being serious in your opinion?

Of course I was serious, what are you gonna say I was bashing?
You know what your problem is Analyzer, you only defend stuff, you do NOT attack or critizise which is stupid considering there is soooo much wrong with Naruto (especially after the ending) YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOU ARE NEUTRAL OR OBJECTIVE IF YOU ONLY DEFEND.

You wanna know the difference with other people here and you? , they critizise themselves, they critizise their own thinking, you on the other hand don't.
Listen, I always loved this series and when the ending happened it didn't feel satisfactory, lots of people were lost in nostalgia so that's why I (for example) didn't realize how bad this was.
I'm gonna tell you a little something, Naruto was my favorite character, that's right WAS, it stopped being as soon as I learn of all the kitten he did in the last.
Leaving aside his mother's gift, DEAD MOTHER just for a stupid "true love" he appearently realized after EIGHT FLIPPING YEARS,  SERIOUSLY YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE CAN BUY THAT?
Him saying how he hates people who lie to themselves but then it results he lied to himself about loving his own teammate, which resulted in her almost getting killed!!!

Naruto wasn't  the perfect human being sure, as some people think he is (like Hinata or you maybe I don't know) he said the guy who killed his parents was the coolest guy ever, he was totally okay with his "best friend" Sasuke when he almost killed the love of his life(oh wait the last retcon, nah never mind that got fixed)
He was reckless, he was immature BUT HE WASN'T WHAT THE LAST DID TO HIM, HE WASN'T!!
Listen, you can lie to yourself all you want, you can think what you want of me or my opinions I do not care in the slightlest but I beg of you HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR WHAT THIS SERIES WAS!!!
You'll never see things other way than yours so this was useless, but now I can finally say I'm done.
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Edited by BlackShirtGuy, 06 August 2017 - 02:58 AM.

#45079 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:09 AM

Look, mics are expensive. Go pick it back up.

"You wanna know the difference with other people here and you? , they critize themselves, they critizise their own thinking, you on the other hand don't."

I've not seen this at all.

"Listen, I always loved this series and when the ending happened it didn't feel satisfactory, lots of people were lost in nostalgia so that's why I (for example) didn't realize how bad this was.
I'm gonna tell you a little something, Naruto was my favorite character, that's right WAS, it stopped being as soon as I learn of all the kitten he did in the last.
Leaving aside his mother's gift, DEAD MOTHER just for a stupid "true love" he appearently realized after EIGHT FLIPPING YEARS,  SERIOUSLY YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE CAN BUY THAT?​"

I'm assuming you watched the Last. IF you rewatch it, you'll know Naruto didn't -leave- aside his mother's gift. Of course it was precious to him still. But he had understood the confusion from earlier, and by taking it off, was trying to remedy that, as he wanted the scarf.

Naruto didn't love Hinata instantly eight years ago. It was a gradual growing process. The Last served to explain that Naruto did not understand love. This is not a Retcon either, as it doesn't differentiate anything shown before, but serves to help make it clearer for those who didn't understand, the Sage of Six Paths also points out that if Naruto pointed his eye inward, he's understand a lot more about himself, which really highlights something also displayed consistently, Naruto does not always understand his own emotions. It took him a long time to understand Sasuke.

"Him saying how he hates people who lie to themselves but then it results he lied to himself about loving his own teammate, which resulted in her almost getting killed!!!"

Naruto actually never says he loves Sakura in the manga. I don't want to say that Naruto didn't love her, but this is a good point to understand. Sakura serves to further elaborate on this love/crush, that it wasn't the same as the sort of love he had for Hinata, it was a rivalry, which also isn't a Retcon, as it keeps in pace with what is established in the manga.

"Naruto wasn't never the perfect human being, as some people think he is (like Hinata or you maybe I don't know) he said the guy who killed his parents was the coolest guy ever, he was totally okay with his "best friend" Sasuke when he almost killed the love of his life(oh wait the last retcon, nah never mind that got fixed)"

If you re-read the Proud Failure Speech, you'll have Hinata specifically say that Naruto is flawed, but what she likes about him is that he keeps standing up -despite- those flaws. I also acknowledge Naruto isn't perfect, and never have said he was. Really, Naruto's remark on Obito is in line with the character, he's forgiving, and he's referring to the Good in Obito. But this quote is taken out of context, literally sometimes, put in a panel with a bunch of dead people around. No, Naruto was not okay with Sasuke killing his friends, he was determined to stop him, being the only force standing in his way that could stop him at the end of the Manga.

The Last didn't make Naruto OOC, nor do "anything", really to him.

Look, I get your anger, but maybe you have misunderstood things. Try to take a breather, pick up that mic. It didn't do anything to you. Let's be nice to the mic.

Please Analyzer. Everyone has made it clear that no one wants to debate you. You're too full of yourself, you don't take criticism well, you attack every post made here even if it is not meant for you, you go after people who have stated time and time again that they want nothing to do with your analysis. 

Do us a favor and stop being such a nosy brat.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#45080 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:21 AM

Right, but this isn't immediately after nor has to do with Sakura's state. Cheerful certainly is the wrong word. Determined is the fitting word.

Nope, cheerful is the right word, as we can plainly see in the panels I provided.  I don't know about you, but if someone just tried to kill one of my closest friends, I'd be pissed (even if that someone were a friend).That entire scene is the epitome of tone deaf. Even Naruto's immediate reaction registers the amount of concern one might have from the paper boy missing your porch or flies buzzing around your head. It's a simple "cut it out" really.

naruto-1226711.jpg

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 06 August 2017 - 04:21 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users