• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#44741 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

As for the highlighted points.

1. Sasuke should have been executed for his crimes.

2. He's not making amends for anything.

3. He barely cares about his family.

4. He's left them on their own for a decade or so.

5. MJ and Peter Parker are one of the most loved couples in Comic book history, SS aren't.

6. You need blind fangirlism and retarded logic of "If Sakura moved on from Sasuke, she would be a bad woman" to justify SS, Peter and MJ don't need such BS.
7. People are as pissed about SS happening and the Peter/MJ marriage erasure. Just go and look up how well Renew your vows is doing for that fact

If you still wish to "prove" SS is a healthy relationship, here's my advice and I don't care if I get a warning or even banned, please get some counseling..

Agreed.  If SS is considered "healthy", then Harley Quinn and the Joker must be the perfect picturesque portrayal of relationships.  Ah, that alliteration!

But seriously, no.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#44742 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

Chester from linkin park has committed suicide. such a shame. i hated how overexposed they were in naruto amv's since they didn't match most of what was going on. and yet i owe it to said amv's for introducing me to them in the first place. they were songs to help relate to kids/teens even adults going through depression or unable to let out their emotions and even putting them into words. when they listened they could relate to the lyrics so well it help them through their darkest moments.

Edited by Catra, 20 July 2017 - 09:07 PM.

#44743 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:51 PM

Agreed.  If SS is considered "healthy", then Harley Quinn and the Joker must be the perfect picturesque portrayal of relationships.  Ah, that alliteration!

But seriously, no.

I agree as I know how bad SS is my mum suffered thanks to my dad so I know what abuse is and what Sasuke did to Sakura through-out the manga is abuse I even showed my mum before this crap ending and all the kitten that Sasuke did to Sakura as well, and you know what she said. "Well I hope she does not get with that kitten."

And she knows what she is talking about after all the crap my dad put her through, if there is one thing I hate more than anything is when someone says that SS is not abuse it makes me feel sick to my stomach that they turn a blind eye to it.

like the bull crap that people say this BS. "Oh but this was relationship criticism comes from pre-relationship, they're not dating, they're still very much on opposite sides."

Yeah that makes sense a whole lot of sense really, no its stupid as kitten since at that point Sasuke was a damm insane nut case who would kill anyone that is close to him hell lets not forget he tried to kill Karin and they were on the same side when he did so, I mean any women who got with someone like that would need a mental check.

I mean it would be like this. "Oh I still love you after you tried to kill me many time insluted me put me down and almost let me die in a pit of lava and called me useless I still deeply love please let me gave your baby."

Yeah we all again know that SS is BS and Kishi pulled it out his ass like he does everything, "Sakura would be a bad women from moving on from Sasuke." Yeah a bad idea to move onto someone who would treat you better than a guy that tried to kill you and alway put you down, Yeah SS really is the best couple. NOT!

#44744 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

I agree as I know how bad SS is my mum suffered thanks to my dad so I know what abuse is and what Sasuke did to Sakura through-out the manga is abuse I even showed my mum before this crap ending and all the kitten that Sasuke did to Sakura as well, and you know what she said. "Well I hope she does not get with that kitten."

And she knows what she is talking about after all the crap my dad put her through, if there is one thing I hate more than anything is when someone says that SS is not abuse it makes me feel sick to my stomach that they turn a blind eye to it.

like the bull crap that people say this BS. "Oh but this was relationship criticism comes from pre-relationship, they're not dating, they're still very much on opposite sides."

Yeah that makes sense a whole lot of sense really, no its stupid as kitten since at that point Sasuke was a damm insane nut case who would kill anyone that is close to him hell lets not forget he tried to kill Karin and they were on the same side when he did so, I mean any women who got with someone like that would need a mental check.

I mean it would be like this. "Oh I still love you after you tried to kill me many time insluted me put me down and almost let me die in a pit of lava and called me useless I still deeply love please let me gave your baby."

Yeah we all again know that SS is BS and Kishi pulled it out his ass like he does everything, "Sakura would be a bad women from moving on from Sasuke." Yeah a bad idea to move onto someone who would treat you better than a guy that tried to kill you and alway put you down, Yeah SS really is the best couple. NOT!

Dude watch mojo and anime American hate sasuke and Sakura as a couple but they lose point for having nh on their couples list though with watch mojo they did say it was canon couples.

#44745 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:43 AM

A lot of S-S relationship criticism comes from pre-relationship, they're not dating, they're still very much on opposite sides.

Joker is literally hitting his girlfriend. They're on the same side.

The comparison doesn't hold.

I'm getting real sick and tired of your kitten. Just because it happened "Pre-Relationship" don't mean it never happened at all. Sasuke is a Beeyatch to try and kill Sakura multiple times and Sakura became a Beeyatch who takes that kind of kitten and sweeps it under the rug. Your logic of "They were not in a relationship so it is not considered abuse" is laughable at best and Asylum worthy at worst.

Please, No one actually cares about your "Logical opinions" anymore since you've proven you skew and twist facts around to fit your false narrative and thought process. So just stop, You claim that you are a NS fan which I find as a stretch, then go enjoy all the NS stuff here and stop throwing your "logical analysis" around this thread.

Please do this favor for all of us here at H&E forums.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#44746 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

I'm getting real sick and tired of your kitten. Just because it happened "Pre-Relationship" don't mean it never happened at all. Sasuke is a Beeyatch to try and kill Sakura multiple times and Sakura became a Beeyatch who takes that kind of kitten and sweeps it under the rug. Your logic of "They were not in a relationship so it is not considered abuse" is laughable at best and Asylum worthy at worst.

Please, No one actually cares about your "Logical opinions" anymore since you've proven you skew and twist facts around to fit your false narrative and thought process. So just stop, You claim that you are a NS fan which I find as a stretch, then go enjoy all the NS stuff here and stop throwing your "logical analysis" around this thread.

She's adequately proven that she isn't a N/S fan by any stretch of the imagination and I'm done humoring that lie. And I'm more perturbed how her line of discussion has gradually shifted from "I like N/S but NaruHina and SasuSaku were in the cards from the beginning" to "NaruHina and SasuSaku are healthy relationships" .  I'm sorry, but anyone who claims that SasuSaku is a positive relationship and that Sasuke's reprehensible actions against Sakura should be excused because he supposedly loves Sakura now (when he clearly doesn't), has a severely distorted view on what a good relationship is supposed to be - romantic or otherwise - and may need to seek counseling.

Edited by Kagomaru, 21 July 2017 - 03:48 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#44747 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:51 AM

Ss is not healthy and ss is (one of) the reason why sakura getting hate.

Oh and catsi is right.
Hinata is irrelevant but she's still a popular female character.

Edited by rocci, 21 July 2017 - 03:52 AM.

#44748 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:26 AM

honestly I don't know why people hate on Sasuke he was always honest with Sakura about how he feel about her you can't force your obsession on a man then when he is fed up with your so call love and try to kill you.you hate him really I like him for that because to me Sasuke is the #1 anti for sasusaku.

#44749 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:33 AM

Ss is not healthy and ss is (one of) the reason why sakura getting hate.

Oh and catsi is right.
Hinata is irrelevant but she's still a popular female character.

wait Hinata is still popular I thought the Japanese started to hate her ass since THE LAST lol

#44750 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:34 AM

honestly I don't know why people hate on Sasuke he was always honest with Sakura about how he feel about her you can't force your obsession on a man then when he is fed up with your so call love and try to kill you.you hate him really I like him for that because to me Sasuke is the #1 anti for sasusaku.

I don't hate him but I don't like him either.
I just don't like that kishi play "favorite" with him and how he pretty much take over the title character.

I think the reason to hate is varied from faction to faction in naruto fandom.

#44751 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:42 AM

EXACTLY. Which is why I don't fully blame for Sasuke for anything now that I think about it. His actions towards her is still inexcusable. I blame all of them.

Sasuke for the way he treated her, even though he was ALWAYS honest. (I still don't like Sasuke though.)

Sakura-Chan for being dumb and always trying to force herself on a man that tells you to your face he doesn't want you.

Naruto for always being a pussy and allowing Sasuke to treat her that way even though he loves her. As long as it's Sasuke, Naruto would let him probably kill her and try to still excuse him for what he did. And also, if Naruto would have simply confessed there would be no SS. Naruto, the guy who wants her happiness more than anything actually was the one who had a helping hand in ripping her happiness away by allowing her to get with Sasuke, and never telling her the truth. I blame Sakura-Chan as well, but Naruto could have stopped this. Just my opinion though.

Naruto's confession + Bench scene reveal= A happy and in love Sakura-Chan with Naruto, and NS happening.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 21 July 2017 - 04:52 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44752 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:03 AM

I don't know about that, particularly in part one there are examples of when Sasuke truly cares. Later, there are exampless showing his fall to darkness, to the point where he tries to kill her. Later Sasuke could be argued as not caring, but later Sasuke is all about severing bonds with Team 7, who he does care about. So if you're talking about part 2 Sasuke, you have a somewhat

workable point, though part one Sasuke is different.

What defines a relevant character, in your mind? Perhaps we have differing definitions of irrelevant, because as I've argued, supporting characters are very relevant.

part 1 Sasuke is what pro ss always go to look for evidence for SS because they know part 2 sasuke is anti sasuke do care for Sakura but never like that it was always as a team nothing else.

#44753 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:13 AM

I don't hate him but I don't like him either.
I just don't like that kishi play "favorite" with him and how he pretty much take over the title character.

I think the reason to hate is varied from faction to faction in naruto fandom.

I don't blame you the wonk for the Uchiha was real but Kishi is just one of the many authors that fall for a character and ruin a story.I really don't think the man knows what he was writing if it's not about the Uchiha he as no idea

Edited by Honestly, 21 July 2017 - 05:16 AM.

#44754 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:36 AM

EXACTLY. Which is why I don't fully blame for Sasuke for anything now that I think about it. His actions towards her is still inexcusable. I blame all of them.

Sasuke for the way he treated her, even though he was ALWAYS honest. (I still don't like Sasuke though.)

Sakura-Chan for being dumb and always trying to force herself on a man that tells you to your face he doesn't want you.

Naruto for always being a pussy and allowing Sasuke to treat her that way even though he loves her. As long as it's Sasuke, Naruto would let him probably kill her and try to still excuse him for what he did. And also, if Naruto would have simply confessed there would be no SS. Naruto, the guy who wants her happiness more than anything actually was the one who had a helping hand in ripping her happiness away by allowing her to get with Sasuke, and never telling her the truth. I blame Sakura-Chan as well, but Naruto could have stopped this. Just my opinion though.

Naruto's confession + Bench scene reveal= A happy and in love Sakura-Chan with Naruto, and NS happening.

you know in all this I blame Naruto for everything he was always there and see how Sasuke was to Sakura and did nothing Sasuke never show Sakura any love like that and Naruto knows that yet did nothing naruto is always preaching about love yet don't even see that Sakura is obsess.i always wanted naruto to confront Sakura about her so call love for Sasuke in the manga but non of that happen how can he not seen these things I know you love the girl and want to see her happy but enough is enough the bench scene was never brought up again even though I think it was this scene that make Sakura think sasuke care for her like that.

#44755 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

Why are you blaming Naruto for someone else's feelings? Not only are your statements false and baseless (He protects Sakura when Sasuke tries to kill her when Sakura confronted him in the late 400s), but he ultimately saves Sasuke without kiling him, allowing him to redeem himself, as Naruto and Sakura wanted. 

And Sakura by far isn't forcing herself on Sasuke, no more than Naruto does on Sakura, notably example through deception on the bench scene, yet you are wanting Naruto to succeed? It doesn't make sense if that's your view, though frankly, no one is forcing themselves on anyone. 

I've said my piece on the bench scene, but it's a poor NS baseline to return to. And as the arrows point to, they don't point to a Naruto confession to Sakura in a serious fashion. Fanon NS needs an overhaul to make sense in a canon narrative, or a sort of narrative that removes their original love interests in some believable fashion (Death to make it easy), in present or future. 

you know what I notice we where both reading two different manga that has the same name.

#44756 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

arya-as-walder-frey-game-of-thrones-drag

This is how I'm feeling right now. If any of y'all watch GOT and have seen S07E01, Y'all know what comes next. 

Can't believe we're still dealing with this pro NH and SS kitten.

Edited by Shashank95, 21 July 2017 - 04:50 PM.

#44757 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

It's possible, as mis-reading the manga can lead to not understanding the end. 

Say's the one shoving twisted facts down our throats. Please spare us the hypocrisy would ya?

#44758 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:18 PM

What twisted facts?

Sometimes I am incorrect, mind, and when putting information together, mis-state something and have to go back and edit it to make it clear or correct. So sharing examples helps.

Then how can we trust anything you say then?

#44759 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

Let's not forget the double standards in such statements because Naruto was allowed to "move on" from Sakura and yet does Kishi or anyone call Naruto "a terrible man"? Or Ino was allowed to move on from Sasuke and forced together with Sai. Does that make Ino a "terrible woman"? Or when trying to have Sakura say Naruto only loved her because of his rivalry with Sasuke. Considering how it's displayed, that would mean that Naruto only suddenly "loved" Hinata out of a sudden rivalry with Toneri, not because of actually "loving" Hinata herself.

2e5.gif

#44760 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

Arguably, Naruto didn't need to move on, it was just a Crush. Further, you can love more than one person at once. There is no requirement, nothing socially, that says "Move on from this person first.". His feelings faded, which makes sense, as Crushes do that. Ino's crush of Sasuke faded, it was always shallow, but her going off with Sai wasn't really forced at all. It's not built up much, but the in-between novels expand on it more. I already went over the quote, and its clear in the context with the Last that Naruto did not suddenly love Hinata because of a rivalry with Toneri. Did you watch the Last?

Funny. Did you read the manga?

I'd love to see a NH fan who doesn't use the Last as their primary argument. You say have you watched the last like it should immediately end the discussion. The film was made to change the story's direction, not round it up.

Edited by sushi., 22 July 2017 - 09:07 PM.

ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users