#4441 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:41 AM

way better fight then toneri https://youtu.be/jKhRVAclCjU

Did the battle mention anything about the love one puts into making of a scarf? No? Then instantly better than anything in the Last.

#4442 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:44 AM

Did the battle mention anything about the love one puts into making of a scarf? No? Then instantly better than anything in the Last.

ill give the bastard tiny credit for making the brothers tag team one last time it hinata should take notes lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#4443 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:51 AM

Oh right bolt movie is out this week end well check box office mojo on Tuesday to see how it does.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........*snort* *snore*

*Looks at eleven arts site* It doesn't seem to have showing past this month and none of the showing are crossed out meaning none of them sold out like The Last did.

Well I'm actually happy abkout that. YES BURN to the ground!!!!!!!!!!! :kukuku:  :kukuku:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4444 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:10 AM

What's wrong? Didn't care for Frieza rivaling Bluper Saiyan Goku in 4 months time? How about Gohan not being sure that he can still use Super Saiyan? Maybe it was Piccolo being taken out by someone claimed to be Zarbon-tier that annoyed you the most? Or could it be that the series has become so totally derailed that we now have Roshi taking on Frieza's army while Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Goten, and Trunks get sidelined because it's too much for them? 

That's just the movie. Personally, I have yet to watch either of the films or the new series. From what I've heard, it's just a muddied down rehashing of the films, as you said, with much more filler added in. 

Frieza becoming so powerful in such a short time (with no explanation for how he trained) was my biggest irk when I read about it (I never actually saw the movies, just read the summaries, so I'll be seeing them for the first time with Super) and, of course, only brings up other questions, like if Frieza was so worried over the possibility of a SSj rising up, why NOT train to give himself such a huge boost to trounce him once he shows up? The fact that Frieza was born with so much power, but never showed it during the series because he always displayed the power that he already had in the series, solely because he never trained is just so weak...

2e5.gif

#4445 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

Frieza becoming so powerful in such a short time (with no explanation for how he trained) was my biggest irk when I read about it (I never actually saw the movies, just read the summaries, so I'll be seeing them for the first time with Super) and, of course, only brings up other questions, like if Frieza was so worried over the possibility of a SSj rising up, why NOT train to give himself such a huge boost to trounce him once he shows up? The fact that Frieza was born with so much power, but never showed it during the series because he always displayed the power that he already had in the series, solely because he never trained is just so weak...

That was really stupid. It was so lazy. Considering that they resurrected Frieza using the dragon balls from earth they could've used the second wish to make him stronger thus at least having an explanation that at least makes some sense.

Not oh Frieza was born with a lot of power, he just never showed that power because he never trained.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4446 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:38 AM

this is a pairing done right https://youtu.be/11RFy9oLTIc

#4447 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:46 AM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=yvINJjAdcFM

Guess what Forneverworld thought of the movie

#4448 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:33 AM

I am never touching anything made by Kishi , unless it is a grand apology or he admits that he Fudged up so Hard.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#4449 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:37 AM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=yvINJjAdcFM

Guess what Forneverworld thought of the movie

Most of the reviewers I've seen on youtube thought this movie was legit good... I have not seen the movie for myself yet, but this movie is definitely better than the Last (not that it was hard to top that trainwreck called the Last tbh).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#4450 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:49 AM

This is the same sexist idiot that thought Naruto Gaiden was a well written story which in reality was written just for bait to get the fans back and not actually telling an actual story.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4451 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

Still havent watched DB ROF. So can you put the stuff about movie in spoiler tag? Thanks! :sweat:

Yp330yZ.gif

#4452 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:44 AM

That was really stupid. It was so lazy. Considering that they resurrected Frieza using the dragon balls from earth they could've used the second wish to make him stronger thus at least having an explanation that at least makes some sense.

Not oh Frieza was born with a lot of power, he just never showed that power because he never trained.

Yeah, it's what would've happened had Gohan's hidden power never been foreshadowed with its first awakening with Raditz and consistently displayed throughout the series while also never training during all that time until just before the Cell Games, yet magically becomes SSj2 and owns Cell. It would have been total BS.

It's why I hope DB Super does something to change/improve such a thing. I even said before that Frieza, because of his huge presence and role in the main story, is someone who does not make a good one-time movie villain, but would have been much better if he was returned in the main series and allowed to have more development, background, explanations, and so on.

A majority of the movies being non-canon is what allows such "throwaway villains" to be used, not for any sort of deeper story development or background, but simply for cool factor with fighting and whatnot without too much regard for the canon story, so even if you do have questions, it doesn't matter what the answer is. Like with Frieza "training" and unlocking new power, could that be how Cooler discovered his own fourth transformation at some unknown point? Regardless of the answer, the movie is non-canon, so it would have no impact on the main story.

It's why I wonder why they put Garlic Jr. as a filler in the anime series when even the Dead Zone movie had points that contradict the main story. Like, at the start of DBZ, Bulma says that it's been a "long time" since the group had seen each other, and she nor Master Roshi had any knowledge of Gohan's existence until Goku reveals it, and yet surely, in Dead Zone, Goku told them about Gohan and that he was kidnapped by Garlic Jr.'s henchman for his Dragon Ball, thus the revelation of Goku having a son should have come as no surprise to either of them. There's also the fact that Gohan unleashes his hidden power against Garlic Jr. which resulted in him being pushed into the Dead Zone to begin with. This means Goku and Piccolo should already have knowledge of Gohan's hidden power and possibly would have started training him earlier than Piccolo did in DBZ rather than being surprised or anything when Gohan unleashes it against Raditz.

2e5.gif

#4453 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:50 AM

Ok! The next person who spoils the movie gets this!

m2TYDe3.gif

HalfDemonInuyasha you already know how that feels! :P :D 

Yp330yZ.gif

#4454 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 09:05 AM

so i know kishi killing neji for nothing is not a shock to anyone here but how do you guys feel about him finally confirming it in that tumblr post i linked

#4455 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:13 PM

What's wrong? Didn't care for Frieza rivaling Bluper Saiyan Goku in 4 months time? How about Gohan not being sure that he can still use Super Saiyan? Maybe it was Piccolo being taken out by someone claimed to be Zarbon-tier that annoyed you the most? Or could it be that the series has become so totally derailed that we now have Roshi taking on Frieza's army while Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Goten, and Trunks get sidelined because it's too much for them? 

That's just the movie. Personally, I have yet to watch either of the films or the new series. From what I've heard, it's just a muddied down rehashing of the films, as you said, with much more filler added in. 

yes!~~seriously i've been waiting for someone to say that! ffs yamcha needs his moments with tien, choutzu and krillen. humans are just more interesting now than the cliche saiyans.

#4456 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:26 PM

yes!~~seriously i've been waiting for someone to say that! ffs yamcha needs his moments with tien, choutzu and krillen. humans are just more interesting now than the cliche saiyans.

You asked for it!

This is what you get! :sweat:

post-29387-Chuck-Norris-hit-with-paddle-

Edited by milan kyuubi, 11 October 2015 - 12:34 PM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#4457 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:16 PM

I know it's disney, and automatically it's better than Naruto.  However I just thought this was an excellent way of paralleling two scenes between the original and sequel as well as showcasing the bond between a parent and a child than what Kishi could showcase (keep in mind I yet to see Boruto the movie):  

LK: 

LK II Simba's Pride: 

Granted the scene from the original to me was better than the one from sequel, but I do appreciate that Simba carried on his father's words and teached  it to his daughter. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4458 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:20 PM

I know it's disney, and automatically it's better than Naruto.  However I just thought this was an excellent way of paralleling two scenes between the original and sequel as well as showcasing the bond between a parent and a child than what Kishi could showcase (keep in mind I yet to see Boruto the movie):  

LK: 

LK II Simba's Pride: 

Granted the scene from the original to me was better than the one from sequel, but I do appreciate that Simba carried on his father's words and teached  it to his daughter.

That's how I thought Naruto would be like with his kids.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4459 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

Ok! The next person who spoils the movie gets this!

m2TYDe3.gif

HalfDemonInuyasha you already know how that feels! :P :D

:lmao:  Trust me the movie is not worth seeing anyway. Just go on YouTube and search for Goku vs Frieza Full Fight Resurrection of Frieza, and watch that fight and be glad you didn't see the rest of the movie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4460 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:08 PM

i see naruto acting like that with ladygt's kasumi (aka forget shinachiku, kasumi 4 life!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users