BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

He is also know as atop the fourth wall, its were bad comics burn.

He most famous reviews are that of Power rangers by the seasons and for comics Spiderman One More Day & anything related to Frank Miller in his segment known as "Its Miller Time"

#44042 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

who is Linkara?

Here's the link to his website check him out he's really good with bad writing calling it out I've learned alot about bad writing from him. He actually got me back into power rangers. His Miller time review of Frank Miller comics are the reason I call kishi the Frank Miller of magna and after watching the Frank Miller reviews and compare how kishi writes you'll think that too. Check out his countdown review for the superboy prime voice I mentioned or ultimates 3 for the drunk Tony stark voice.
http://atopthefourthwall.com

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 19 March 2017 - 09:25 PM.

#44043 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

Here's the link to his website check him out he's really good with bad writing calling it out I've learned alot about bad writing from him. He actually got me back into power rangers. His Miller time review of Frank Miller comics are the reason I call kishi the Frank Miller of magna and after watching the Frank Miller reviews and compare how kishi writes you'll think that too. Check out his countdown review for the superboy prime voice I mentioned or ultimates 3 for the drunk Tony stark voice.
http://atopthefourthwall.com

why does he think Countdown is bad?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44044 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

Watch these for answers 

#44045 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:10 PM

Yes, his show is about bad comics sometimes he does good reviews. Check avengers 200 and holy terror. Also check his cry for justice and rise of arsenal cause cry for justice ruined his favorite run of the titans to the point where he can't enjoy arcs he likes without knowing where it goes and this was before convergence happened. I say that cause the last is my or the ns fans cry for justice and bolt will probably the rise of arsenal.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 19 March 2017 - 10:19 PM.

#44046 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

So I saw the new beauty and the beast yesterday and it was pretty good but one or two songs stuck to me one was evermore and for some reason I want to see naruto from the ending singing this at how he still loves sakura.
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=UcsaqIsX-yk here's the song

#44047 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:36 AM

So I saw the new beauty and the beast yesterday and it was pretty good but one or two songs stuck to me one was evermore and for some reason I want to see naruto from the ending singing this at how he still loves sakura.
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=UcsaqIsX-yk here's the song

he'll always love her no matter what; that's a given.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44048 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:49 AM

he'll always love her no matter what; that's a given.

Ya that's true but I think that song would help back it up even more but. Wouldn't it be weird if hinata heard that and though it was for her without really hearing the lyrics. And what if Sakura heard him sing that. And he does this while looking at a picture of his old team minus sasuke and breaks down crying while sing that song.

#44049 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

ah power rangers. can't help but be excited for the movie. loved playing with the megazords as a kid ^^

ultrazord,

ninjazord

rescue megazord

astro delta megazord,

the max solarzord

the omega megazord

the timeforce megazord

the quantumsaurus rex

the isis megazord

the predazord

the swat megazord

the thundersaurus megazord

good memories ;u;

Edited by Catra, 20 March 2017 - 12:53 AM.

#44050 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:58 AM

ah power rangers. can't help but be excited for the movie. loved playing with the megazords as a kid ^^

ultrazord,
ninjazord
rescue megazord
astro delta megazord,
the max solarzord
the omega megazord
the timeforce megazord
the quantumsaurus rex
the isis megazord
the predazord
the swat megazord
the thundersaurus megazord

good memories ;u;

I hoping it will be good from the trailers it looks good. Is this a reboot or a remake I ask cause Billy and Zack race and Kimberly and Jason as a couple and trini telling her family she's a ranger. Maybe we'll get a Tommy cameo both new Tommy and actual Jason David Frank.

#44051 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:07 AM

i looks confusing tone wise. like does it want us to take it a little more seriously or does it want to have its cheese on the side too? it reminds me of the mgs series which i personally can't stand but thats another story. looking back at mighty morphin, eeeh i cant hate it since it was the first but, gosh it has not aged well at all. the later seasons got a little better like with zeo, space, lost galaxy, lightspeed rescue, time force (my personal favorite) and dino thunder.

#44052 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:11 AM

i looks confusing tone wise. like does it want us to take it a little more seriously or does it want to have its cheese on the side too? it reminds me of the mgs series which i personally can't stand but thats another story. looking back at mighty morphin, eeeh i cant hate it since it was the first but, gosh it has not aged well at all. the later seasons got a little better like with zeo, space, lost galaxy, lightspeed rescue, time force (my personal favorite) and dino thunder.

I think it's trying to do both appeal to both kids and adult who grew up on it. Wait you mean metal gear solid.
In space is the best season, time force was awesome and jungle fury was too. The only season that sucked was overdrive.

#44053 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:13 AM

Another off topic.

@luckychi
While they're imply to be canon pairing, Obirin is not canon because there're no canonization from the manga or the author.

#44054 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:36 PM

God damn it!!!

https://www.reddit.c...edding_is_on_a/

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#44055 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

Looks like the SS fans did this... it looks fake as kitten!

#44056 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

Pffft why hasn't this been announced by SP, I doubt it's real.

On a hilarious side note, the best they could muster to advertise the big SuckuSucku wedding was a newspaper ad. Almost as if they know no one will really be attending :lmao:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#44057 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

Damn ... that image , and here i thought i'm completely over this kitten , i realize it's still hurt like hell seeing SS stuff ...

giphy.gif

Nice art though ... ... .... :sick: :sick:  .... kitten that kittening HURT! I don't know why i can't stand any SS stuff it really damage both my brain and soul like kitten ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#44058 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Damn ... that image , and here i thought i'm completely over this kitten , i realize it's still hurt like hell seeing SS stuff ...
giphy.gif

Nice art though ... ... .... :sick: :sick:  .... kitten that kittening HURT! I don't know why i can't stand any SS stuff it really damage both my brain and soul like kitten ...

I know exactly how you feel man!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#44059 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

Sakura looks really cute... Therefore, it has to be fake since no one can top Hinata-sama, at least not in the anime. And remember that edited picture of her over Karin's. If they had this amazing wedding, why would Sakura lie? Unless Sasuke dumped her at the altar, lol. .

Edited by Yojeveka, 20 March 2017 - 08:22 PM.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#44060 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

I was this close to pushing link but don't think it's worth looking at.

509356167_759751.gif?4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users