#421 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:30 PM

That's exactly what I meant.
I'm angry everyone everywhere is still bashing Sakura, even here.
Kishimoto will never be understood.

No one here is bashing her, posting the stuff that happened on the chapter inst equal to bashing.
Not everything Sakura does is a positive one.

Scenario and reaction
Sakura punches out Madara and kills him. (Hypothetically speaking of course)
-"That's crap. How did Sakura gain so much power all of a sudden? Kishimoto is a bad writer and made Naruto look so useless"

Even hypothetically that wont happen due to insane ammount of asspulls that went on the story if it happens i doubt it would happen here, we're not NF.
I would be ok with Sakura asspulling she deserves a piece of the cake too.
If she destroys the moon firing lasers i would be ok.

Sakura is thwarted by Madara and is mostly a support class
-"That's crap. Sakura is so useless and she can't do anything. Why can't she do anything?"

Sakura could do something, she just should not had charged in because she felt she was being left behind from Naruto and Sasuke and wanted to prove herself.

Sakura heals everyone
-"That's crap. All she does is heal people. She never fights. She is so useless."

She does fight the problem is that Kishi loves to put her in damsel and distress, hope she continue on the fight instead of being left behind again.

Naruto heals Kakashi
-"That's crap. Kishimoto is making Sakura useless and her medical ninjutsu a waste of time."

Her medical ninjutsu is good the problem is that Naruto surpass her years of hard work with asspulls.

Also:
Hinata charges Pain and fails
"- she was stupid and reckless."

Sakura charges Madara and fails
"- Sakura was badass."

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 14 May 2014 - 05:40 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#422 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

No one here is bashing her, posting the stuff that happened on the chapter inst equal to bashing.

Not everything Sakura does is a negative one either.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#423 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

I said Sakura still had feelings for Sasuke and some of you didn't listen to me. Not even a week, and I get proven right. Ah! I'm not sure if I want to read this thread. Is there a lot of Sakura hate?

#424 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

@google
Her feeling change. It's not the same as before.

#425 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

Yes not all is pozitive , but not all is negative either . It seems that whatever she does , people only look at the negative and makes it look like they TRY to always find something to put her down . When you bring out only the negative  and ignore the positive , that is bashing ...

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#426 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

Him approaching from behind is the proof. Why not just approach from the side or behind Madara?

Because he was moving directly towards Madara. It wouldn't really make sense for him to waste time going around

eh10ut.jpg

#427 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

The way it was drawn made it appear as though Sakura was thinking solely about Sasuke not caring about HER ( in a romantic sense ) and not the team. Perhaps I was mistaken. 

But nowhere does it or she makes it about her. She just notices how he doesn't care, at all, what happens to a member of the team. Plus, romantic? For it to be romantic we should've had at least an "about me" in there, but we don't.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#428 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

naruto is jinchuriki so he is immune againts the genjutsu, remember bee vs sasuke figth

#429 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:41 PM

Because he was moving directly towards Madara. It wouldn't really make sense for him to waste time going around

Worry about my team's Safety?

e65.gif

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#430 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:42 PM

Not everything Sakura does is a negative one either.

I praised her for saving Naruto, healing him.
I criticized her lack of confidence, she did a lot of important stuff and when faced an opponent that was stronger than her and only Naruto and Sasuke could face, she felt she was going to left behind and instead of analythical thinking, went OOC and charged in.

If she instead of charging in, hypothetically she could have taken out those limbos with her punch.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 14 May 2014 - 05:43 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#431 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:42 PM

@pepsi
The way I see it, sasuke attack the real madara when madara stop sakura with limbo clone. Sasuke tought there are only one limbo clone, it turn out to be madara create more than one. Thus sasuke and naruto "!"

#432 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

No, you didn't, Dark. I am not even going to explain because everyone already knows it.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#433 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

But it's not because of her love and all, it's because of distrust! She is not doing those scenes because oh how much she loves Sasuke and she is down because he doesn't reciprocate. Sakura has dealt with that a LONG TIME AGO, it's just people keep pushing that idea, however, all she EVER wanted was Team 7 together but she sees that Sasuke isn't fond of the concept so that's why she is sad. She's NOT a lovesick puppy...

Basically This ,  and its so annoying hearing that idea "she still loves him"  i mean here is a thought why is she sad about Sasuke not cooperating with T7 after everything he has done  its because she's a kind and gentle girl , get it its like 675 never happened . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#434 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

No, you didn't, Dark. I am not even going to explain because everyone already knows it.

Actually i did on the chapter thread refered to that scenarion, however i talked most about Sasuke and Gai.

THen later on the new Narusaku debate, we were discussing about Sakura's role and i was discussing with ramenanimtsu.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 14 May 2014 - 05:46 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#435 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

I hope Kishimoto deals with Sakura being a lovesick puppy issue pretty soon because it's getting rather old and I'm sick of seeing it every few chapters. He needs to either make some obvious changes with her emotions or keep it out of the freaking panels.

It's making Sakura look stupid and undeveloped.  :ermm:

Honestly, I don't even understand why she loves Sasuke. Is it because of his looks? Because there sure as hell isn't anything redeeming about his personality. Hell, the idea that a "heroine" like her loves such an a**hole still should be an insult. It looks to me as if she is hurt because the person she used to love/still has feelings for doesn't care about her or could it be because he is a teammate that doesn't care?

It's hard to tell but from the looks of it, it's from the former. I doubt she would sulk like that if it were Naruto. 

I think I might need to take a break from this manga for a little while and come back after a couple of weeks. No progress is being made with anything. 

is true ss is not dead, but is shown as a negative that hurts sakura character

#436 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

Even hypothetically that wont happen due to insane ammount of asspulls that went on the story if it happens i doubt it would happen here, we're not NF.
I would be ok with Sakura asspulling she deserves a piece of the cake too.
If she destroys the moon firing lasers i would be ok.

Sakura could do something, she just should not had charged in because she felt she was being left behind from Naruto and Sasuke and wanted to prove herself.

She does fight the problem is that Kishi loves to put her in damsel and distress, hope she continue on the fight instead of being left behind again.

Her medical ninjutsu is good the problem is that Naruto surpass her years of hard work with asspulls.

Also:
Hinata charges Pain and fails
"- she was stupid and reckless."

Sakura charges Madara and fails
"- Sakura was badass."

I think there is bashing because people are saying she was reckless were she wasn't and people are talking about that supposedly bad treatment Kishi give to women.

If Naruto has done like her, nobody would say he was reckless.

The Hinata/Pain thing is totally different.

Hinata knew she could die.

Sakura wanted to create an opening. She couldn't die because of byakugo.

It's reckless when you risk your life.

Sakura didn't risk her life because she's now 'immortal'.

I said Sakura still had feelings for Sasuke and some of you didn't listen to me. Not even a week, and I get proven right. Ah! I'm not sure if I want to read this thread. Is there a lot of Sakura hate?

Excuse me but you're wrong. Her feelings changed.

Kishi will never portray Naruto and Sakura without care for Sasuke.

Sakura still care but her care has changed.

Edited by Otaru, 14 May 2014 - 05:58 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#437 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

I criticized her lack of confidence, she did a lot of important stuff and when faced an opponent that was stronger than her and only Naruto and Sasuke could face, she felt she was going to left behind and instead of analythical thinking, went OOC and charged in.

If she instead of charging in, hypothetically she could have taken out those limbos with her punch.

Limbos which were invisible. 

And she didn't went OOC and charged in. It's not the first time when Sakura charges in...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#438 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

Whether he would have cut her in two or not is immaterial, this is the bottom line. Naruto was concerned with her well-being. Sasuke wasn't. And now it's plain as day to her.

Consequently, I'm not going to fret over the specifics because even under a generous reading it's still ugly.

So what your saying is sakura is finally getting a wake up call? I don't know i think sasuke trying to kill sakura back in the kage arc should have been a wake up call for her. Sakura clinging onto sasuke dosen't make her any better as a character it makes her weak and kinda pathetic this is something i do not want at all for a herione of the manga, but kishi really loves to drag out romance drama even if it does messes up sakuras reputation in the process. 

I remember one time you post there is no reason for sakura to still love sasuke at this point and i pretty much agree.

Edit : ifs its a wake up call i hope it will lead to something good for sakura and not the other way around.

Edited by rikakim94, 14 May 2014 - 06:01 PM.

#439 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

No offence to you Dark, but as far as I remember the scene, she used Naruto's and Sasuke's inspiration to gather confidence in herself and that's what really showed her development. She was frightened and could've easily step aside, but NO! She used Naruto and Sasuke as her inspiration and instead of backing off she gathered all her guts and took the lead. Whether it worked out or not that's another story.

And btw, she cannot see or sense Madara's limbos. Only Naruto can sense them and Sasuke can see them. So I really don't see how she was going to 'tackle' the limbos.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#440 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

On the contrary, she did the best she could do analytically speaking.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users