453 replies to this topic

#421 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

Yeah, it's possible that a part of the Moon Eye plan will be before it's completely done. But, that depends what Obito will do and what Naruto with the others will do. I know that he wants to make them at least not able to move to before he executes the plan, though, that can be changed or skipped also.

Naruto then launchs a bijuu dama and explode the moon.

The moon eye plan requires time and Obito needs to perform a ritual, in other words it will take a hell lot of time and doesnt make sense to put them on this genjutsu since theorically Naruto, Bee, Minato and Sasuke are immune to it.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 02 September 2013 - 02:59 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#422 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

HM, maybe that's Madara's trump he could've easily hidden a mukuton clone to preform a justu to control Obito , if that comes to pass we could actually get another two arcs ,but it would drag out .

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#423 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

Im so looking forward to the next chapter! :wow: 

Honestly, what I think the anti NS fans are worried about is that we were right all along about Kushina's words....and you know, it reminds me of those people who used to say Kushina was hot, but yet thought it was wrong to say the same thing about Sakura? do you think those people actually DO see how they are alike and just don't want to admit it to us?

I can perfectly understand that..I would be the same way about my thoughts...sad to say... :sweatdrop:  I mean, no one likes to admit they are wrong...but still....I can't help but feel....almost....almost happy about it.

( And this is only to those commentors who said the most mean and hateful things to us, about Naruto's feelings, about how Hinata's are always more important... :glare:  And claiming that Sakura has never been helpful ...ever. :cuss: To those people...I just...urg... :bash: )

It goes beyond that too, honestly I'm so sick of people being unable to tell how far Naruto's and Sakura's development has gone, and how helpful Sakura has been to him...How she thinks of his needs before her own...etc..

Yes, ok...we get it...Sakura wasn't always that way. can they EVER let that go? what? are they uncapable of moving past old flaws from when she was younger? Why must they insist on dragging out past events and treating them like they so clearly must NEVER be forgiven.

( Even if it's something small, like Sakura didn't always believe in Naruto. Kushina didn't always believe in Minato...all of the other side characters, Ino, KIba, Shino,SHikamaru, all of them are good people, yet they had the same flaw. Sakura is one of the first to say she was wrong to boot!)

I'm rambling...sorry..I haven't had a good rant in a while...ummm.. I think I lost my train of thought somehow... :wacko: 

Well, I guess what I'm saying is....NS victory seems bittersweet to me if it does go as I hope it shall. I just...I don't know..I care too much about what the other fans think...far more then I should...they are just so...hateful. :sad:

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#424 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

The rumor is almost about to be determined. This should be excited.

#425 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

Still have tomorrow to go...ohhh can't wait to see what happens.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#426 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

I should make a bet topic.

Rumor has it that a NS moment or something that will make NS pretty much a solid winner.

Believe or Not?

#427 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

Rumor has it that a NS moment or something that will make NS pretty much a solid winner.

Believe or Not?

Yes, I think a NS moment will happen in 645. Sakura will get worried about Naruto again like in 628 only this time The Kages will show up, Tsunade will take Sakura's spot for healing. Then she'll jump in to help assist Naruto on the battlefield. Minato can comment "Looks like your girlfriend came to help you Naruto." Remember this just my speculation. 

However since we are basing this on a rumor, we'll just have to wait and see what happens in tomorrow before screaming, "OMG this is the moment."   

Edited by LuckyChi7, 03 September 2013 - 03:57 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#428 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

Believe or Not?

That would be an interesting topic :P

I'm actually pretty solidly in the "nothing is going to happen" category.  Not only was the grammar and spelling from the original rumor poor, but it was also from youtube.  Why would an English speaking person commenting on a random NaruSaku video know what was going to happen in chapter 645 that early in advance?  And if he did somehow know, why would he talk about it on an English youtube video in the first place?  If you combine that with the fact that we are in mid-battle and there isn't anything that would indicate a pairing moment is incoming (like when Minato landed in front of Naruto and Sakura at the end of 630 or when Hinata kept watching and worrying about Naruto during the Pein fight before she jumped in and confessed to him), it doesn't seem likely that we're going to get anything, much less a game-changing moment.

That being said, there's always a chance for a pairing moment, but I don't think the chances for it are any higher than for any other chapter (probably even less given where we're at in the story).  So I'd say there's maybe a 5% chance for a pairing moment to happen, and 95% chance that we aren't going to get anything.

If I do happen to be wrong, though, I definitely won't complain :smug:

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#429 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

That would be an interesting topic :P

I'm actually pretty solidly in the "nothing is going to happen" category.  Not only was the grammar and spelling from the original rumor poor, but it was also from youtube.  Why would an English speaking person commenting on a random NaruSaku video know what was going to happen in chapter 645 that early in advance?  And if he did somehow know, why would he talk about it on an English youtube video in the first place?  If you combine that with the fact that we are in mid-battle and there isn't anything that would indicate a pairing moment is incoming (like when Minato landed in front of Naruto and Sakura at the end of 630 or when Hinata kept watching and worrying about Naruto during the Pein fight before she jumped in and confessed to him), it doesn't seem likely that we're going to get anything, much less a game-changing moment.

That being said, there's always a chance for a pairing moment, but I don't think the chances for it are any higher than for any other chapter (probably even less given where we're at in the story).  So I'd say there's maybe a 5% chance for a pairing moment to happen, and 95% chance that we aren't going to get anything.

If I do happen to be wrong, though, I definitely won't complain :smug:

I agree seeing how the story went this volume, if it will be a pairing moment it will be a small one, like some suggested a tease from someone else or a inner monologue. Nothing that's game changer. Maybe next volume will address Rin and we will get to see more of Sakura.

#430 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Yep, don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but it's just as Paptala said, it is highly unlikely.

The story is not focusing pairings right now it's focusing the final war events. We are dealing with the strongest villains so far and every decision can make a difference so most likely we'll get more and more bad ass action!

But I wouldn't mind if I were to be wrong. 

bKTC2.png

#431 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

Yeah I believe nothing will happen. I mean, even Kishi doesn't know his timings that well (when the manga would end, sakura's/kakashi's year, ect). Buuuut I wouldn't mind being wrong :P To be honest I just want more Sakura panel time though hehe

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#432 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

You know, I was thinking, what if Mugen Tsukuyomi comes to pass when the last parallel will be confirmed, as in Rin = Sakura? Dunno, I feel like Obito still has to touch somehow Naruto, to break him so that he can feel the same loss, in a way. ANd then tell him that in the Tsukuyomi he'll have what he needs and yadda yadda...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#433 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

You know, I was thinking, what if Mugen Tsukuyomi comes to pass when the last parallel will be confirmed, as in Rin = Sakura? Dunno, I feel like Obito still has to touch somehow Naruto, to break him so that he can feel the same loss, in a way. ANd then tell him that in the Tsukuyomi he'll have what he needs and yadda yadda...

I wondered that as well, but a friend (Yami_no_Princess) reminded me that Mugen Tsukuyomi is supposed to put everyone in a world that has everything that they want (a happy world), so if that were to happen Obito would have to use a special version of MT to break him specifically.

#434 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

I wondered that as well, but a friend (Yami_no_Princess) reminded me that Mugen Tsukuyomi is supposed to put everyone in a world that has everything that they want (a happy world), so if that were to happen Obito would have to use a special version of MT to break him specifically.

Probably... Dunno, I mean... We know that Rin parallels Sakura and we know that because of that, Mugen Tsukuyomi is highly connected to that and I am just wondering how could he do it. I am seeing a link there, but can't see atm, how it will come to pass...Hmm...

#435 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

Believe or Not?

Believe-it-55155439710.jpeg

Joke aside :D , there is a slight chance to happen , because there is Sakura's growing worry for Naruto , 628 and the two check ups via HInata's byakugan , i wouldn't mind one though :P :smug: :wow:

Edited by Psychox, 03 September 2013 - 07:03 AM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#436 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

Probably... Dunno, I mean... We know that Rin parallels Sakura and we know that because of that, Mugen Tsukuyomi is highly connected to that and I am just wondering how could he do it. I am seeing a link there, but can't see atm, how it will come to pass...Hmm...

It would be really interesting.  Honestly, I really want to see how Kishimoto would have Naruto react if he really though Sakura had been killed.  It's really important, because Obito's remaining love for totally disrespects Rin as an individual and as a kunoichi, since Naruto has shown over and over again that he likes her because of her strengths/determination his reaction has to be different.

#437 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

It would be really interesting.  Honestly, I really want to see how Kishimoto would have Naruto react if he really though Sakura had been killed.  It's really important, because Obito's remaining love for totally disrespects Rin as an individual and as a kunoichi, since Naruto has shown over and over again that he likes her because of her strengths/determination his reaction has to be different.

Exactly. And it would be a nice reunion to have Kakashi as well and explain Rin and talk about it. I can imagine Kakashi telling Obito the story about Rin and as well about Naruto and Sakura, since he has witnessed all their development, how Sakura was willing to sacrifice for Naruto and how she started to reciprocate his feelings; and show him that this generation has surpassed the old one and have Naruto with another resolve. Dunno, something along the lines.

#438 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

Exactly. And it would be a nice reunion to have Kakashi as well and explain Rin and talk about it. I can imagine Kakashi telling Obito the story about Rin and as well about Naruto and Sakura, since he has witnessed all their development, how Sakura was willing to sacrifice for Naruto and how she started to reciprocate his feelings; and show him that this generation has surpassed the old one and have Naruto with another resolve. Dunno, something along the lines.

Oh man, I just want Kakashi to show up soon, Kakashi and Minato need to have a moment.  Minato deserves to see the student who tries to protect his son.

#439 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

Oh man, I just want Kakashi to show up soon, Kakashi and Minato need to have a moment.  Minato deserves to see the student who tries to protect his son.

Definitely. He needs to see that he didn't fail all throughout and that some hope is still there and Kakashi turned out to be just what he wished for.

#440 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

Definitely. He needs to see that he didn't fail all throughout and that some hope is still there and Kakashi turned out to be just what he wished for.

He will come back with a kyuubi cloak

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users