Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#43801 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

No prob! We'll start some other just as crazy topics! :lol:

I bet you were cute! :D Tho that amount of dif makeup on a kid! :argh: Do it now! :lmao: The hair to! :P

Okay! :yes: So how many times you bet your girlfriend's hair length? :chuckle:

No to the way, no way :twitch: I prefer to use minimal makeup now :superior:

I never felt fear or anxiety before exams XD You mean by school break as in during Summer vacation ? If one is weak in many subjects, they take summer school. There are classes where you take exams in the main subjects before the next school year starts. There's no taking an exam in one specific subject during summer vacation.

One has to study for the subjects and do the best they can. But, every person has weakness in specific subject/s cause of the type of their intelligence more dominant on the subjects that they can get good grades at.  So, it depends on the person's type of intelligence. There are people who can't be in school cause they can't accelerate much from the specific subjects that the schools have, aside from not studying, cause their type of intelligence is more physical intelligence for example than these kinds of subjects. School systems in many countries has to change :monocle:

Yeah. I remember being like that sometimes :D

Yeah, that's like a must do thing when you were a little princess :chuckle:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#43802 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

Okay! :yes: So how many times you bet your girlfriend's hair length? :chuckle:

No to the way, no way :twitch: I prefer to use minimal makeup now :superior:

*ignores* Are you scared when you are all alone in the middle of the night? :fu:

So which lipstick color do you use now? Or do you just make them shine a little? :monocle:

Yp330yZ.gif

#43803 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

*ignores* Are you scared when you are all alone in the middle of the night? :fu:

So which lipstick color do you use now? Or do you just make them shine a little? :monocle:

:hm:

I use natural and bold colour :superior: Both glossy or matte  :superior: Both lipstick or lip cream :superior: :hm:

Edited by Popuri, 21 May 2017 - 01:42 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#43804 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:27 PM

I use natural and bold colour :superior: Both glossy or matte  :superior: Both lipstick or lip cream :superior: :hm:

Pretend To Buy Some Expensive Makeup And We'll Guess Your Exact Age

Which "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Character Are You?

1.  41 lmfao :lmao: here i didn't know any of the items. :lol: I was just guessing. oh this one looks nive lol 

2.  Iroh

You value love and peace above all else, and you offer kindness and compassion to everyone you meet. Friends always come to you for advice, because you're a great listener. And you're always the one to lighten the mood with a terrible pun.

The second quiz does require preexisting knowledge (for one question the most) of the show. Tho you can wing it, by what pic you like the most! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#43805 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

You should join him in the warm water pool :smug:

Nah. Not in the mood to be freezing in a cold icy pool XD

And did I answer right? :P

Well there is in my country. If you finish the school year with one or two F. You can repeat the exam/s twice ( in May and then the second one in June). If you pass, you go to next year. If you failed you repeat the year. Same if you have more then two F on the end of term. There is no summer school here.

Imo you can "plow" trough even in the most difficult subjects as long as you work very hard. Obviously you wont reach the lvl for a high grade. You wont get an A. But D is good. Which is fine since it's a passing grade. But as you said. The schools need to be changed. And I didn't even began on the bullying problem.

That jelly is very expensive! :lulz:

A little princess! :th_yeah:

Don't know. That was your answer, so I replied to it :banana:

Yeah. One can reach a D grade in the subjects s/he have difficulty in them, but they'll be in a dead end when the subjects get more complicated in 9th or 10th grade. They may pass with a D sometimes, but certainly not every person who found difficulties before will pass with a D.

The bullying problem, most parents are aware, but there are children who aren't aware about bullying. The school also is a primary agent on stopping bullying if they effectively monitor the students.

Pandy is rich. He must share :glare:

Spoiled, adorable to others and beloved a lot. That's what I remember when I was little. Also, saying things if I were to listen to them now, I would laugh XD

Tell me about little Milan X3

Yeah, that's like a must do thing when you were a little princess :chuckle:

I didn't regard myself as a princess. Didn't like these kind of stuff especially barbies :P I was more into video games, board games, playing with other children and outdoor activities. Since then and always will, I don't like the color pink at all >.<  Tell me about you when you were little X3

Edited by T XD, 21 May 2017 - 03:58 PM.

#43806 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:17 PM

Don't know. That was your answer, so I replied to it :banana:

Yeah. One can reach a D grade in the subjects s/he have difficulty in them, but they'll be in a dead end when the subjects get more complicated in 9th or 10th grade. They may pass with a D sometimes, but certainly not every person who found difficulties before will pass with a D.

The bullying problem, most parents are aware, but there are children who aren't aware about bullying. The school also is a primary agent on stopping bullying if they effectively monitor the students.

Pandy is rich. He must share :glare:

Spoiled, adorable to others and beloved a lot. That's what I remember when I was little. Also, saying things if I were to listen to them now, I would laugh XD

Tell me about little Milan X3

I didn't regard myself as a princess. Didn't like these kind of stuff especially barbies :P I was more into video games, board games, playing with other children and outdoor activities. Since then and always will, I don't like the color pink at all >.<  Tell me about you when you were little X3

There was no right answer. Just the answer! :P

It's all up to individuals! D Is the best! :lulz: Bullying is very complex. The victims to afraid to speak/parents not paying enough attention/school ignoring the problem etc etc.

How do we get the jelly? :fu:

You may say you didn't regard yourself as princess. But that definition is very princess like! :lol:

He liked to play in sand/swords/football/board games/driving bike/running. Enjoying the life! :cool: Also he had short hair! :laughcry:

You hate barbies/color pink! :shock: Iris will be crushed! :lmao: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#43807 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

There was no right answer. Just the answer! :P

It's all up to individuals! D Is the best! :lulz: Bullying is very complex. The victims to afraid to speak/parents not paying enough attention/school ignoring the problem etc etc.

How do we get the jelly? :fu:

You may say you didn't regard yourself as princess. But that definition is very princess like! :lol:

He liked to play in sand/swords/football/board games/driving bike/running. Enjoying the life! :cool: Also he had short hair! :laughcry:

You hate barbies/color pink! :shock: Iris will be crushed! :lmao:

I said I was preparing something you like and you said ice cream. I replied according to that. What's the right answer ? :rainbowsheep:

I may be start working in anti-bullying association. I'll meet with the boss to see for the job this Wednesday. We'll talk some things about what she wants and what I have to do. Hope it won't be too complicated :D

We'll hold some cane sugars and Pandy will be right there with us XD

Boys get to have the same treatments and it doesn't mean they're princesses :th_yeah:

I think if little me and little you did meet each other, they may be get to be friends X3 Short hair little Mimz X3

They're boring >.<

#43808 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

I said I was preparing something you like and you said ice cream. I replied according to that. What's the right answer ? :rainbowsheep:

I may be start working in anti-bullying association. I'll meet with the boss to see for the job this Wednesday. We'll talk some things about what she wants and what I have to do. Hope it won't be too complicated :D

We'll hold some cane sugars and Pandy will be right there with us XD

Boys get to have the same treatments and it doesn't mean they're princesses :th_yeah:

I think if little me and little you did meet each other, they may be get to be friends X3 Short hair little Mimz X3

There was no right answer! :whistling:

That's great.! :D May you get the job! XD

And the extraction process? :lulz:

Boys can't be princess! :P

Playing in the sand! :cool:

Yp330yZ.gif

#43809 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:00 AM

There was no right answer! :whistling:

That's great.! :D May you get the job! XD

And the extraction process? :lulz:

Boys can't be princess! :P

Playing in the sand! :cool:

By suction ? :banana:

Which is why every child who got the same treatment won't be called princess. It's for the little girl who was called a princess and/or saw herself as a princess :P

Playing tag :cool:

Edited by T XD, 22 May 2017 - 12:00 AM.

#43810 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:37 AM

Ohhh.....for the love of all there is, stop making this! Nobody cares anymore! :lmao:

Resident Evil Is Getting a Six-Movie Reboot

By suction ? :banana:

Which is why every child who got the same treatment won't be called princess. It's for the little girl who was called a princess and/or saw herself as a princess :P

Playing tag :cool:

That's like very very painful! :umm:

Did you have a wand? :fu: So you could be fairy! :P

Hide and Seek! :wow:

Edited by milan kyuubi, 22 May 2017 - 07:38 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#43811 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:43 AM

Nah. Not in the mood to be freezing in a cold icy pool XD

It was a cold icy pool? :shocked:

When I said princess, I meant to say that in a good way. Like little girl is a little princess to their parents.
I like them all. I had three barbies (or two?). I also had monopoli, halma, cards, I had (and I'm still keeping it) Nintendo with only one cassette that is Super Mario Bros that I "stole" from my uncles, also played group games outdoor. 
I like pink. But my choice will change depends on my mood too. Sometimes I think my fav is yellow because yellow looks fresh. Sometimes it's green because green is everywhere.

I was bossy.. I think :sweat: I acted like I know everything. Even though when I was wrong, I gave reason so that I did't look like a fool. Although I watched disney princess movies, I was more into strong girl anime like Wedding Peach, Sailor Moon, Magic Girl, Magic Knight, etc. I wore short skirt because ranger pink wears it too. But then one day I decided to change into shorts because it's more safer. I like to try my mom's skincare and makeup. I ever tied my wrist on the bed and acted like I was kidnapped, ended I couldn't loose the rope and got bruises on my wrists ( :lmao: ) I put a little bean on my nose and couldn't get out. I was interested to put a peanut on my ear but I didn't do it :lmao: I bothered my uncle when he was working I think, because what I remember, he put a very strong glue on my thumb and pointing finger (don't worry, he wasn't angry) :lmao: I was interested to see the reaction as well :lmao: I know what adults said to children. One day I came to a certain adult because my friend got treated well so I wanted attention as well. It turned out because my friend had sweeter face or sweeter voice, she got the attention while the treatment was different. It affects me it seems, I still don't like to see sweet face/voice woman gets lots attention. But this can change when I know them better. 

etc etc etc :lol:

#43812 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

"beauty" :lmao: I did that too, but secretly. Used moisturizer, foundation, eyeshadow, and even lipstick with different colour. Red on upper and pink on the bottom :lmao: One day my mom found me putting those and that's when I ended it.

:lmao:

#43813 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:33 PM

:lmao:

Any masculine/macho stuffs you did when you were little? :lol:

Edited by Popuri, 22 May 2017 - 12:33 PM.

#43814 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

Any masculine/macho stuffs you did when you were little? :lol:

I don't remember  :umm:

#43815 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

I don't remember  :umm:

:facepalm:

#43816 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

:facepalm:

I was a silent kid  :argh:

#43817 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

Ohhh.....for the love of all there is, stop making this! Nobody cares anymore! :lmao:

Resident Evil Is Getting a Six-Movie Reboot

That's like very very painful! :umm:

Did you have a wand? :fu: So you could be fairy! :P

Hide and Seek! :wow:

Another Resident Evil movie :wow: I hope the same cast will remain XD

How else would you want the jelly ? :P

Nop XD

Playing Mario :D

It was a cold icy pool? :shocked:

When I said princess, I meant to say that in a good way. Like little girl is a little princess to their parents.
I like them all. I had three barbies (or two?). I also had monopoli, halma, cards, I had (and I'm still keeping it) Nintendo with only one cassette that is Super Mario Bros that I "stole" from my uncles, also played group games outdoor. 
I like pink. But my choice will change depends on my mood too. Sometimes I think my fav is yellow because yellow looks fresh. Sometimes it's green because green is everywhere.

I was bossy.. I think :sweat: I acted like I know everything. Even though when I was wrong, I gave reason so that I did't look like a fool. Although I watched disney princess movies, I was more into strong girl anime like Wedding Peach, Sailor Moon, Magic Girl, Magic Knight, etc. I wore short skirt because ranger pink wears it too. But then one day I decided to change into shorts because it's more safer. I like to try my mom's skincare and makeup. I ever tied my wrist on the bed and acted like I was kidnapped, ended I couldn't loose the rope and got bruises on my wrists ( :lmao: ) I put a little bean on my nose and couldn't get out. I was interested to put a peanut on my ear but I didn't do it :lmao: I bothered my uncle when he was working I think, because what I remember, he put a very strong glue on my thumb and pointing finger (don't worry, he wasn't angry) :lmao: I was interested to see the reaction as well :lmao: I know what adults said to children. One day I came to a certain adult because my friend got treated well so I wanted attention as well. It turned out because my friend had sweeter face or sweeter voice, she got the attention while the treatment was different. It affects me it seems, I still don't like to see sweet face/voice woman gets lots attention. But this can change when I know them better. 

etc etc etc :lol:

Yup. I pushed Milan into it >XD

I know what you meant with princess. It's that I didn't see identify myself as one :D

Little you sounds like bossy XD I think we would be rivals if we did met when we were little X3

I was a silent kid  :argh:

You still are the same. A guy with a few words most of the time :D

#43818 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

Another Resident Evil movie :wow: I hope the same cast will remain XD

How else would you want the jelly ? :P

Nop XD

Playing Mario :D

Yup. I pushed Milan into it >XD

They are rebooting the whole franchise! :argh: You are happy about it?  :twitch: 

Without pain? :th_yeah:

You ever wore a costume?

Nah....I was very good in hide & seek! :P

And Milan pulled her as he went down as well! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#43819 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

They are rebooting the whole franchise! :argh: You are happy about it?  :twitch:

Without pain? :th_yeah:

You ever wore a costume?

Nah....I was very good in hide & seek! :P

And Milan pulled her as he went down as well! :lmao:

I just want the same cast to remain >.< If not, I won't watch it.

Any other way than by suction ? :banana:

A penguin costume X3

Me too. I bet I would've won against you :smug:

I don't want to get soaked by water and dry myself. It's such a hassle :glare:  

#43820 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

I just want the same cast to remain >.< If not, I won't watch it.

Any other way than by suction ? :banana:

A penguin costume X3

Me too. I bet I would've won against you :smug:

I don't want to get soaked by water and dry myself. It's such a hassle :glare:  

Well reboot = new cast in 99,9%. I mean I would love for some cast to return. But I doubt it.....

Is jelly magical in nature? :lol:

Really? How? When? :wow:

Dream on dear! :P I used to play the game in village. A bunch of us would play using neighbors yards. So we had a lot of space. And a lot amazing places to hide! :D

How many time do I need to repeat my self? :P Bikini would solve all your problems! :lulz:

Yp330yZ.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users