• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43621 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:05 AM

Ria and I talked about the missed oppertunities Kishi had when it came to Part 2 of the manga, and one of the few things we both talked about is what if at the start of the timeskip Sakura could use some kinda ninjutsu that's similar to Bloodbending from Avatar The Last Airbender.. I think that it would've been interesting. 

Yeah and she feels guilty like Katara did but Naruto comforts her.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#43622 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:27 AM

Yeah and she feels guilty like Katara did but Naruto comforts her.

That would awesome and it will show why those two are made for each other.

#43623 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

I don't know if you are being serious or joking, but I am going to respond anyway.

Except they aren't. They have said time and time again that they were Goku fans, not Superman fans, but Superman would win because his story type is not the same as Goku's. I don't know how many times they have to say this for people to believe them.

They looked at both characters at maximum potential and every ability known to fans. People can assume Goku can bench press a planet if he wanted, but until he actually does do so, there is no way to tell. This is the problem. Goku's feats are not defined, but Superman's is.

Besides, they used fanboys and fan sites from both Goku and Superman to gauge their characters. If anything, people need to look to the Dragonball Z fan themselves for providing the information on Goku himself. This is what people forget. The Dragonball Z fans themselves gave all the info to Screwattack for those battles.

Superman is just a monster at full potential. There is no biased in anyway. It is probably the one of the only Death Battles that is accurate.

Unless you want to believe Naruto can beat Goku simply because "he struggles more."

Like I keep telling people, unless I see Goku be at least 9 times faster than light, being able to lift multiverses, and smart enough to outsmart 5th dimensional Imps.....I doubt he can hold a candle to Superman.

And that's why I keep asking people, on whatever DEATH BATTLE! videos I scour, for shown and proven facts whenever they try to speculate stuff like that. They believe a combatant is / should be capable of doing whatever they believe they can do (either in general or solely based on some other feat), but the combatant him/herself has never actually been shown or said to have done whatever that is in any media..

Like we literally are shown Superman sneezing away an entire solar system, but then you have Goku fans try to say Goku could easily do such a thing too because (whatever) even though, regardless of anything they speculate, Goku has never actually been shown or said to have done such a thing himself, and so such a thing would not be counted towards his character in the battle.

2e5.gif

#43624 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

I don't know if you are being serious or joking, but I am going to respond anyway.

Except they aren't. They have said time and time again that they were Goku fans, not Superman fans, but Superman would win because his story type is not the same as Goku's. I don't know how many times they have to say this for people to believe them.

They looked at both characters at maximum potential and every ability known to fans. People can assume Goku can bench press a planet if he wanted, but until he actually does do so, there is no way to tell. This is the problem. Goku's feats are not defined, but Superman's is.

Besides, they used fanboys and fan sites from both Goku and Superman to gauge their characters. If anything, people need to look to the Dragonball Z fan themselves for providing the information on Goku himself. This is what people forget. The Dragonball Z fans themselves gave all the info to Screwattack for those battles.

Superman is just a monster at full potential. There is no biased in anyway. It is probably the one of the only Death Battles that is accurate.

Unless you want to believe Naruto can beat Goku simply because "he struggles more."

Like I keep telling people, unless I see Goku be at least 9 times faster than light, being able to lift multiverses, and smart enough to outsmart 5th dimensional Imps.....I doubt he can hold a candle to Superman.

And that it is the tricky part of these so called cross over fights. Are the feats shown by characters or their powers shown ON SCREEN/ PANEL or is it speculation? as in i's non-exsistent but you wish they could do that? :shrug:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43625 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I knew you were going to comment.

Now there's a reason I said screwattack are biased towards Superman, and that's because they are. Screwattack did what they do best, they screwed it up. So much that it awaken all the hardcore Superman fanboys telling them that they screwed up by exaggerating his powers and providing false and incomplete evidence. Even I was surprised to see that Superman fans didn't agree with screwattack said, considering that they made Superman win.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43626 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:20 PM

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I knew you were going to comment.
Now there's a reason I said screwattack are biased towards Superman, and that's because they are. Screwattack did what they do best, they screwed it up. So much that it awaken all the hardcore Superman fanboys telling them that they screwed up by exaggerating his powers and providing false and incomplete evidence. Even I was surprised to see that Superman fans didn't agree with screwattack said, considering that they made Superman win.

How exactly did they exaggerate Superman's powers? And incomplete evidence of what?  If anything they didn't even touch the tip of what Superman can do. Most of the hardcore fans on there is really just casual fans who think they know about Superman because they researched a few of his feats but never really read his comics.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 08 February 2017 - 01:04 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43627 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

speaking of DC, im enjoying justice league action and cant wait for injustice 2 (or justice league and wonder woman)

#43628 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:17 AM

How exactly did they exaggerate Superman's powers? If anything they didn't even touch the tip of what Superman can do. Most of the hardcore fans on there is really just casual fans who think they know about Superman because they researched a few of his feats but never really read his comics.

To be fair they have over 70+ years of superman comics to go through and different version of the character.

And that's why I keep asking people, on whatever DEATH BATTLE! videos I scour, for shown and proven facts whenever they try to speculate stuff like that. They believe a combatant is / should be capable of doing whatever they believe they can do (either in general or solely based on some other feat), but the combatant him/herself has never actually been shown or said to have done whatever that is in any media..
Like we literally are shown Superman sneezing away an entire solar system, but then you have Goku fans try to say Goku could easily do such a thing too because (whatever) even though, regardless of anything they speculate, Goku has never actually been shown or said to have done such a thing himself, and so such a thing would not be counted towards his character in the battle.

Like in the last fight they had Lara use the ax to destroy the helicopter nate was in.

#43629 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:19 AM

speaking of DC, im enjoying justice league action and cant wait for injustice 2 (or justice league and wonder woman)

Hyped for injustice 2 for playing as supergirl and blue beetle and a hope they have a Batman v. Superman skin pack cause I want to have the Jason maomoa version of Aquaman, can't wait for wonderwoman and justice league movie I hope they don't kitten darkseid up in justice league pt.2

#43630 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

To be fair they have over 70+ years of superman comics to go through and different version of the character.

That's why I say most is just casual fans, most don't read the comic books. They just search Superman, look for his mainstream feats in respect threads or camp on sites like ComicVine or KMC  and then assume they know the character and everything he can do inside and out.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#43631 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:39 AM

Superman is boring :P

Edited by T XD, 08 February 2017 - 12:41 AM.

#43632 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:42 AM

since you're a fellow NS'er, I will let that slide lol. (you only get one:)

#43633 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:59 AM

i hope dr fate makes it too. and yes, jason momoaquaman looks so beast~

im looking forward to playing as blue beetle, heck im hoping he may one day get a show or movie.

#43634 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:20 AM

i hope dr fate makes it too. and yes, jason momoaquaman looks so beast~

im looking forward to playing as blue beetle, heck im hoping he may one day get a show or movie.

I hope blue beetle gets a movie but which one would they do out of the three, I hope they do Ted kord or Dan garret. Jason moamoa makes aquaman look awesome in fact his movie I'm really hyped for. Dr. Fate is a good choice. Maybe huntress or star sapphire, I like that darkseid will be playable. I know it won't happen but starfire too unless she got released from the phantom zone. I'm surprised they're putting poison ivy in there and bringing back bane.

#43635 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:22 AM

At least superman is better than Naruto and wouldn't let sasuke go free or call obito the coolest guy ever. Hell call superman in to take care of that kitten war.

#43636 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:25 AM

I assume because of the emoji you are only joking or just teasing superman fans here. Anyway I find him a lot more interesting than Goku who just seems to get more bland as time goes on and just keeps getting a new form to be honest.

#43637 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

since you're a fellow NS'er, I will let that slide lol. (you only get one:)

Do I get one as well for saying this: Superman is one of the worst characters ever created. :D :D :P :P

At least in the movies, the cartoons and the tv shows. Especially in Smallville. God I hated that portrayal of Superman.

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 February 2017 - 01:28 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43638 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:38 AM

I assume because of the emoji you are only joking or just teasing superman fans here. Anyway I find him a lot more interesting than Goku who just seems to get more bland as time goes on and just keeps getting a new form to be honest.

I find it funny how goku is still regarded as one of the greatest manga heroes but people say his the worse one. I'm on board saying goku is the worse.

Do I get one as well for saying this: Superman is one of the worst characters ever created. :D :D :P :P
At least in the movies, the cartoons and the tv shows. Especially in Smallville. God I hated that portrayal of Superman.

Don't insult Christopher Reeves memory he was superman and his first two superman movies are amazing. He's still better than Naruto at least he's not a lair and doesn't love Lois cause of a rivalry. And is better friends with batman than Naruto and Sasuke ever where.

#43639 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:41 AM

Don't insult Christopher Reeves memory he was superman and his first two superman movies are amazing. He's still better than Naruto at least he's not a lair and doesn't love Lois cause of a rivalry. And is better friends with batman than Naruto and Sasuke ever where.

I didn't say the actor, did I?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#43640 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:51 AM

I didn't say the actor, did I?

Yes but you did mention the movies.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)