5160 replies to this topic

#4181 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

She is there she hitting the red head guy http://mangastream.c...ach/686/3613/11

But who is the guy she's hitting?

ナルサク

#4182 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:06 PM

Keigo Asano 

#4183 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:08 PM

I don't follow this manga a long time ago but I just heard the ending. I'm glad I dropped it ヽ(・∀・)ノ

#4184 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

with bankai he can.

plzpervplz.gif?1

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Keigo Asano 

Ew, she's dating Keigo

#4185 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:11 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Ew, she's dating Keigo

*Shrug* She is hitting him. Does that signify they are a couple?

#4186 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:11 PM

So how would you guys have ended the series?? I'm mean literally and not to be funny...
Or to be more precise how would have wanted the final battle against Ywach to go? Because I honestly am imagining a lot better then what we got -_-

A hell of a lt different than that. That ending is pretty bad lol

This is actually the reason why I hate Jump and OP. It's a staple of business in Japan where they always choose to stick with the status quo, never choosing to try and shake things up. I actually feel like they screwed over MHA's anime debut on purpose because of their bias towards Oda.   
Oh, you tell me. I love Izuku for the mere fact that he completely breaks the mold of traditional shonen heroes by being actually smart, for once. He might be a little oblivious about a certain crush, though. But that may be attributed to years of being bullied, thus leading to low self-esteem.
BTW, did you get my PM?

Nothing's confirmed yet about their ages. But I would give them to be around 6 or so.

Wait, what? You hate OP for no tangible reason at all, because you think SJ has some bias towards it? How in gods name did OP screw over the BNHA anime? They aren't even made by the same studio.

That's absolutely ridiculous, you in essence hate OP because it's really good.

God Orihime boobs just got bigger. I never thought it was possible. I hate that Japan culture just focuses a big BOOBS. Jesus, I love her but come on those things are like Quadruple Ds. 

Ichigo and Rukia hasn't lost their dynamic as I told ya'll. They were like best friends and still remained so over years unlike NS( kitten Kishimoto).

Don't really care for RR's child but IH's kid is super cute. Best kid I've seen in a while from anime. Naruto kids look really awful in comparison.

Didn't Ichigo not know who their child was? If they've been sick good friends, would he not know about her child? Not to mention that he wasn't at her captain ceremony. Their dynamic is definitely not what it was.

Anyway, like I said, I feel bad for the people that were actually invested in IR. I didn't mind either ship, I just preferred IR. I always thought that if IH were to happen, I'd be okay with it, but not if it happened like that. That was pretty awful, considering that Ichigo was just thrown with Orihime because she liked him. Pretty sad tbh. Naruto all over again.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4187 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:12 PM

perfect kurosaki family

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4188 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:13 PM

I don't follow this manga a long time ago but I just heard the ending. I'm glad I dropped it ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Thumbs up, soldier!

#4189 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

*Shrug* She is hitting him. Does that signify they are a couple?

I think they are dating.

When Rukia arrived  he was like "Rukia  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love: "

Tatsuki hit him and tell him don't get too familiar clearly showing annoyance.

Unless that's just comic relief.

Edited by Luna, 18 August 2016 - 01:14 PM.

#4190 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:15 PM

@harrye
Orihime already have big boob, so her becoming big is understable unlike sakura who always potray as flat chest to become busty girl. I don't think pregnancy could make your cup size go from a to d. She must be use some unnatural mean.

#4191 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:15 PM

@ahk - quit crying and be happy for ichigo.

you can mourn your sunken ship in the ir tag.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4192 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

perfect kurosaki family

We should go and celebrate later today luffy. Some drinks, food and a Bleach marathon

Sincerely_Ciara.gif

#4193 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

Who is yamamoto's successor?

ナルサク

#4194 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:18 PM

I'm going to be honest. I respect people's opinion but close door behind...

I am so damn sick of "be proud" of a fictional manufactured written piece of work character excuse. If so, I guess there's no such thing as bad movies, bad anime, bad manga, or anything in general because being proud means I gave a kitten. Isn't the writer job is to make you care in the first place?

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 18 August 2016 - 01:19 PM.

#4195 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

@ahk - quit crying and be happy for ichigo.

you can mourn your sunken ship in the ir tag.

Lol keep being salty that your ship happened without a single ounce of development from Ichigo. I already told you that I didn't care anyway lol I feel. As for the people that actually did. You ain't gonna troll me.

Stay salty though, Amir.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4196 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

@touken & luckychi
If ichihime doesn't happen and ichiruki happen, will you still say that this ending/manga is bad?

#4197 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

@touken & luckychi
If ichihime doesn't happen and ichiruki happen, will you still say that this ending/manga is bad?

Yes. Lessen with no Renji, so it's a plus but still bad. Did you read my thoughts?

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 18 August 2016 - 01:21 PM.

#4198 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

Wasn't their an old image where Naruto was thinking of Sakura, Ichigo was thinks of Orihime, and Luffy was thinking of meat? It was an official image of shounen jump for some valentine event a few years back. I think some of you have used it in your arguments before.

Come on. This isn't like the Naruto ending where they abandon the entire story for a pairing in hopes of appealing to the international fanbase. And it ended so they could have a month to advertise for a kitten movie.

Bleach was cancelled or at least as close to cancelled without admitting it. So Kubo cut the final boss fight short so he could have two chapter to focus on the epilogue on for the spirit world and one for the real world.

The story was concluded some may not like it but it is not the Naruto ending where executive and editorial meddling were the real writers of it. This as far as I can tell was kubo intended ending with or without the canceling.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 August 2016 - 01:29 PM.

#4199 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:26 PM

I've always said Bleach's main problem was the characters. He had too much characters and it's hard to keep track of them all.

#4200 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

She is there she hitting the red head guy http://mangastream.c...ach/686/3613/11

you're right, I thought that was Rukia...I must have looked at that panel for a good minute or two trying to figure out what happened to Rukia's long hair, if was a mistake or supposed to be hidden because of the pose.

Didn't think it Tsubaki because she looked really short in that panel.

Ichika....So cute they named their daugter after Ichigo.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users