488 replies to this topic

#401 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Hashimito is NS parallel, there's a reason why kishi didn't show her in hashi flashback. Oh don't you know all parallel in this arc starting from jinchuriki training arc all are romantic parallel.

I think sasuke will be the one who eat the fruit, because I believe the fruit is a rinnegan.

#402 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Hashimito is NS parallel, there's a reason why kishi didn't show her in hashi flashback. Oh don't you know all parallel in this arc starting from jinchuriki training arc all are romantic parallel.

I think sasuke will be the one who eat the fruit, because I believe the fruit is a rinnegan.

That is very true that all the parallels began in the training and it's going all out to showcase. Perhaps ObiRin will happen here after all. Time is clicking.

As for the fruit, I don't know yet but it would seem Rinnengan could be the next step that will make Sasuke stronger than Madara. That is if Orochimaru knows that he has Rinnengan.

#403 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Forced marriage is not a parallel though.
Unless if Kishi decides to change some stuff.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 October 2013 - 11:59 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#404 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

@darkrest
I think it's an arrange marriage. But I think both of them love each other.

#405 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

@darkrest

I can't help but think that Mito started off not liking Hashirama because of the way the marriage handled or how she was brought for container sake, but maybe overtime, she grew to love and accept the way it works. I only assume this because the way Naruto reacted to hear about it sounds like what anyone would acted, disgusted.

#406 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

@darkrest

There's two kinds of parallels, relationship parallel and character parallel, we have 0 info about Mito and even on relationship parallel due to 0 info it's not a parallel to Sakura and even due to her character, despite having the seal her fighting style was different due to her uzumaki heritage and knowledge about seals, and the fact she's a jinchuuriki more importantly she seemed too much mature than Sakura due to her speech to kushina.

Only if Kishi change stuff and shows Mito being another Tsundere then it would be a parallel.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#407 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

May I ask where people got the notion that Hashirama and Mito's marriage was arranged? I do not recall that ever being stated in the manga.  :confused:

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#408 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

May I ask where people got the notion that Hashirama and Mito's marriage was arranged? I do not recall that ever being stated in the manga.  :confused:

Not going to lie but I second this. I understand they brought Uzumaki for Kyuubi, but what about marriage?

#409 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Yeah, I don't remember reading that Mito and Hashirama's marriage was arranged (not to mention arranged marriages are VERY different from forced marriages, trust me, I'm ethnically South Asian...I know these things).  Based on what I recall, we know that the Senju clan and the Uzumaki clan were very close to each other, I believe that there was some sort of indication that Senju and Uzumaki clan members often married each other, but I don't recall ever reading that the marriage was arranged (nothing wrong with that), nor forced --and honestly, anyone think that Uzumaki Mito, who was strong enough to seal the Kyuubi into herself could actually be forced to do anything against her will?

#410 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Not going to lie but I second this. I understand they brought Uzumaki for Kyuubi, but what about marriage?

I think there is a page that talks about the close relationship between the Uzumaki clan and the Senju clan, as well as a picture of Hashirama and the Uzumaki clan leader. I think they mention something, but I could be wrong.

We know so very little of Mito, although I do believe Tsunade has mentioned her grandmother and her abilities.

Edited by Strangelove, 02 October 2013 - 04:06 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#411 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

I think there is a page that talks about the close relationship between the Uzumaki clan and the Senju clan, as well as a picture of Hashirama and the Uzumaki clan leader. I think they mention something, but I could be wrong.

We know so very little of Mito, although I do believe Tsunade has mentioned her grandmother and her abilities.

Yea , that is in the chapter where Naruto meets Kushina . And no , it  says nothing about arranged marriage . It doesn't even say that Mito was brought to the leaf for the express purpose of being the 9 tails Jinchuriki (that was only true for Kushina ) . When Hashirama fought Madara , it seems he was already married to Mito , and after he gained control of Kurama , Mito was the one that sealed the kyuubi inside herself in order to help her husband .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#412 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

I love how people are saying the manga  is starting to suck but it still has me on the egde of my seat waiting for it to come out every wed.

43iduct.jpg

#413 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

Speaking about the next chapter, does anybody know what time it'll be out?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#414 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

Trust me, if someone knew there wouldn't be like 150 guest plus 24 members loafing around just waiting for the chapter to be out.  -_-

bKTC2.png

#415 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Trust me, if someone knew there wouldn't be like 150 guest plus 24 members loafing around just waiting for the chapter to be out.  -_-

Tell me about it. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#416 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Maximum, 1-2.5 hours from now.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#417 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

Any spoilers? :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#418 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

Any spoilers? :D

I saw a couple but they seemed really fake, So no.. not yet.. hopefully this chapter doesn't come out so late, but late chapters have Sakura in them usually so I guess we'll see.

#419 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

I saw a couple but they seemed really fake, So no.. not yet.. hopefully this chapter doesn't come out so late, but late chapters have Sakura in them usually so I guess we'll see.

I saw one but I wanted to ask here first as I don't exactly trust the said place for their validity. :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#420 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

One aspect I love about her would be gone, also what makes her different from Naruto and Sasuke. What's great about her is that all her abilities are earned from effort, she's like a female Rock Lee. If she eats the fruit it wouldn't be the same.

Kishi had many opportunities to draw parallels, but he didn't. I guess it's because the flashbacks were about Madara and Hashirama solely, but I didn't like how Mito wasn't even present.

And..don't be so picky. :argh: ObiRin, JiraTsu and MinaKushi are correct. What a coincidence, I never noticed. XD

(and the point about HashiMito in the first place was their clans anyway.)

Well, one thing she could boast about was her knowledge.  I mean in Part 1, she practically boasted how much she knew, especially to Naruto.  That is a talent in itself, though not clan related.  What she lacked was physical strengh and endurance.  Naruto had good strength and endurance, no doubt due to the great amount of chakra he has as expected of an Uzumaki.  This gave him the abilty to keep trying to learn techniques, even to the point his body was battered, but still he lacked knowledge.  In the beginning they each had strengths in which the other lacked.  That's why they are Heaven & Earth :D .

I love how people are saying the manga  is starting to suck but it still has me on the egde of my seat waiting for it to come out every wed.

True that!  I'm the same.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 02 October 2013 - 06:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users