• This topic is locked This topic is locked
436 replies to this topic

#401 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:02 AM

Shhhhhhhh please don't wish for the impossible,

aw9vkj.gif

#402 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:03 AM

I almost took a nap and it isn't out yet? Maybe....something incredibly good is happening today :D

I really hope I don't jinx it, but do you think it means something good? :o

It kind of does feel like the calm before the storm, which is ironic, given what happened only a few hours ago.

Edited by TheQueenB, 23 October 2014 - 10:08 AM.

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#403 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:09 AM

That is last chapters raw scans.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#404 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

Those are from last week's.

aw9vkj.gif

#405 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

no, they're from the last chapter. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#406 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Its chapter 696.lol

#407 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

I really hope I don't jinx it, but do you think it means something good? :o

It kind of does feel like the calm before the storm, which is ironic, given what happened only a few hours ago.

Generally, what I have oberved is, if its a NS related chapter, the chapter takes more time than the usual. Its not always true but it is more often true. Like 90% of times?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#408 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

haha I deleted it. was too sleepy sorry ;p

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#409 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

I can't remember the last time that the prospect of a new chapter being released was exciting. The novelty for upcoming additions to the story really has worn off. It's just constant NaruSasu angst and uninspiring fighting sequences. Receiving an update on Kakashi and Sakura's situation sounds more interesting at the moment. Isn't Spiral Zetsu still on the loose? Just a panel or two to show what he's up to would break the mould suffered in these recent chapters. 

Edited by Atheck, 23 October 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#410 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:15 AM

Generally, what I have oberved is, if its a NS related chapter, the chapter takes more time than the usual. Its not always true but it is more often true. Like 90% of times?

Oh ho ho! This is juicy! 

Did this happen for the CPR moment, as well as other key moments? More importantly, why do you think it is? Sorry! I feel that I have to stop this now, but now you've gotten me kind of excited!  :chuckle:

#411 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:15 AM

My patience is wearing thin. This waiting is giving me butterflies.

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

#412 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:16 AM

It happened with chapter 631.

aw9vkj.gif

#413 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:19 AM

Oh, nice! Hell yeah! (I'll just leave it at that. :chuckle: )

My patience is wearing thin. This waiting is giving me butterflies.

Same! It should've been out by now! Oh, well. The time will come soon enough. 

#414 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:20 AM

Oh ho ho! This is juicy! 

Did this happen for the CPR moment, as well as other key moments? More importantly, why do you think it is? Sorry! I feel that I have to stop this now, but now you've gotten me kind of excited!  :chuckle:

Yep! XD It did happen for CPR and the Minato's statement XD In my time, the chapter usually comes out at around 11 am and I remember very well that the CPR chapter came at around 12:15 pm-12:30 pm I remember it that well, because it had me jump off my seat. Same with Minato's statement. Don't remember the exact time....but it sure was late as well!

What could it be? What remains is only realisation. Maybe it is that? Her thinking of Naruto when true love is concerned or something which makes her happy or something like that? What's your call on things? XD

Edited by narusaku256, 23 October 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#415 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Maybe it's longer than usual. >>

#416 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

I really hope the manga wraps things up conclusively. Call me weird or old fashioned, but canon for me was always the manga (or the book). I stopped watching the anime after the time skip because I got sick of the filler. I don't luke the idea that I have to watch the movie to see the conclusive end. I will watch it anyways,but I just don't like it.

#417 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:24 AM

Yep! XD It did happeb for CPR and the Minato's statement XD In my time, the chapter usually comes out at around 11 am and I remember very well that the CPR chapter came at around 12:15 pm-12:30 pm I remember it that well, because it had me jump off my seat. Same with Minato's statement. Don't remember the exact time....but it sure was late as well!

What could it be? What remains is only realisation. Maybe it is that? Her thinking of Naruto when true love is concerned or something which makes her happy or something like that? What's your call on things? XD

Hmm... That's interesting. I could see it, though, because the more romantic moments/statements have nuances that have to be carefully captured, so maybe it's a little more difficult for them to perfectly translate it? Hmm... 

I mean, I really hope that's the case, but I really don't know what to say, because Kishi could still go several ways with the story, so... Plus, considering that there's very little time left, who knows if he even wants to focus on it in the manga? 

Just an update for everyone: It seems that there are some spoilers out for "Bleach," as well, although they're only verbal. 

#418 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

No new chapter? Crap.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#419 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:28 AM

Just an update for everyone: It seems that there are some spoilers out for "Bleach," as well, although they're only verbal. 

Hasn't the One Piece spoilers been released as well? That leaves just Naruto the only one unaccounted for out of the big 3. 

#420 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hmm... That's interesting. I could see it, though, because the more romantic moments/statements have nuances that have to be carefully captured, so maybe it's a little more difficult for them to perfectly translate it? Hmm... 

I mean, I really hope that's the case, but I really don't know what to say, because Kishi could still go several ways with the story, so... Plus, considering that there's very little time left, who knows if he even wants to focus on it in the manga? 

Well, if this is the case, then it sure does explain Kishi's ambiguous writings XD It manages to confuse the translators as well XD

I am still not giving up on surprise element. There's certainly a chance that Kishi might pull off something totally unimaginable! He has done that in the past. Just when we were thinking of some new moments, never did we thought or atleast implied about the CPR or Minato commenting what he did. And yet, we got the kiss of life XD So the unpredictable surprise element's still there XD

Edited by narusaku256, 23 October 2014 - 10:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users