1124 replies to this topic

#401 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

^ do you know that ant sakura fans will bash her forever, no matter what badass thing she can do?

Always i liked her in this chapter, remember that she isn't a semi god like Naruto and Sasuke are.... She's just a normal ninja, with a great physical strenght. She went ahead because she knew that her byakugou give her a provisional immortality.

I agree with you so much ! Honestly, it's pissing me off !

If Sakura would have stayed in her place and asked to Naruto or Sasuke what to do next, she would have been bashed too.

She will always be bashed because SHE IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS NARUTO AND SASUKE and people expect too much from her.

Kishimoto wanted her to look badass, he made her deciding of the plan, she never did that before.

Naruto could have said what she said and charged, nobody would have bashed him.

Sakura is bashed because people see her as weak.

People want Sakura to do the same as Naruto and Sasuke, and at the same time when she does so, they call her "reckless". It's tiring me.

It's true she's not as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke, but I'm okay with it.

I think people bash her because they want her to be on equal ground with Naruto and Sasuke but she can't she's a normal girl to begin with.

The bashing is the symptom of what people want. It's the reflect of the disappointment. It's far away from real STORY ANALYSIS.

It's pissing me off.

It was a good plan. What could she do other than create an opening for her team-mates ? She hasn't any special power instead of her monstrous force.

What she did was good IMO.

Team 7 is broken for a long time, it's logical that the teamwork is broken as well. Last week I just though 'yeh we will have teamwork' and I didn't though about that.

Maybe they will try something else, together, maybe Kakashi will do something. It's just the first chapter of fight from them, it may be too soon to judge all the teamwork on that.

Their bond is broken... it must be hard to really fight together.

Sakura is sad and has confidence issues, Naruto fears for Sakura because she's not as powerful as them and because he loves her, and sasuke is too cold to cooperate, and he pursues his own goals. Any teamwork from Sasuke will be forced. He only looks for opportunities. He still care only about himself and his goals.

I'm a little disappointed since Kishi announced teamwork, but hey maybe in the next chapters... maybe the infinite tsukuyomi will help to restore that bond ?

I have to admit I thought infinite tsukuyomi would never really happen in the manga.

Also, it seems to me that Obito is dead and Madara's just using his corpse.

Edited by Otaru, 14 May 2014 - 05:08 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#402 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

While i agree with what you are suggesting but the thing is we see in the panel that he already had his Rinengan activated so if the limbos from the side were already there he would have seen them , but the scene looks like the other limbos came out of nowhere and blocked him before he slashed the real Madara , Sakura and the limbo that was blocking Sakura , it makes no sense for him to attack straight forward and get suddenly blocked by the limbos if they were already there and then in the next panel to say that there are more of them  .

The thing is though as well is that out of all the angle possible; all the ways to attack an opponent: Sasuke's angle is probably the worst in all cases. Real distractions are meant to focus the attention to one side and attack on the other. Here, Sasuke attacks from the same angle. Why? Especially knowing that Madara would see that coming.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#403 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

Overall, good chapter..little bit sad for sakura to think about sasuke, as usual, he just dont kittening care..but, atleast, seeing naruto touching sakura all over like it was nothing(idk, for u guys)...hehe...no border at all which is enough for me..once again, NARUSAKU EVRYWHERE!! Huehue..
And
hoping that during this moon eye plan, it will be sakura and naruto once again, same as the rtn but different, together breaking the genjutsu..as for sasuke, I dont care about him that much anymore although I used to idolize him so much since part 1(could say that im a fangirl).. but now..meh..whether he manages to break out the genjutsu or not...

And madara, he hates the waiting...so, yeah..
2ivn2tv.jpg

#404 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

The thing is though as well is that out of all the angle possible; all the ways to attack an opponent: Sasuke's angle is probably the worst in all cases. Real distractions are meant to focus the attention to one side and attack on the other. Here, Sasuke attacks from the same angle. Why? Especially knowing that Madara would see that coming.

The only conclusion that i can come up with is that he simply didn't care who he takes with him as long as Madara is dealt with his primary goal is the real Madara  and he wants to do that as fast as possible  what you are saying only confirms that his intention was to cut through them so he can finish him faster its like he doesn't like to waste time . Wasn't this the same deal with the Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto when he was crying  the whole time to finish things faster ?

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#405 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

If Sakura would have stayed in her place and asked to Naruto or Sasuke what to do next, she would have been bashed too.
She will always be bashed because SHE IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS NARUTO AND SASUKE and people expect too much from her.

Kishimoto wanted her to look badass, he made her deciding of the plan, she never did that before.

People want Sakura to do the same as Naruto and Sasuke, and at the same time when she does so, they call her "reckless". It's tiring me.

I think people bash her because they want her to me on equal ground with Naruto and Sasuke but she can't she's a normal girl to begin with.
The bashing is the symptom of what people want. It's the reflect of the disappointment. It's far away from real STORY ANALYSIS.

It's pissing me off.

It was a good plan. What could she do other than create an opening for her team-mates ? She hasn't any special power instead of her monstrous force.

Team 7 is broken for a long time, it's logical that the teamwork is broken as well. Last week I just though 'yeh we will have teamwork' and I didn't though about that.
Maybe they will try something else, together, maybe Kakashi will do something. It's just the first chapter of fight from them, it may be too soon to judge all the teamwork on that.

Sakura is sad and has confidence issues, Naruto fears for Sakura because she's not as powerful as them and because he loves her, and sasuke is too cold to cooperate, and he pursues his own goals. Any teamwork from Sasuke will be forced. He only looks for opportunities. He still care only about himself and his goals.

I'm a little disappointed since Kishi announced teamwork, but hey maybe in the next chapters... maybe the infinite tsukuyomi will help to restore that bond ?

I have to admit I thought infinite tsukuyomi would never really happen in the manga.

This...I ran out of likes...damn!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#406 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

The only conclusion that i can come up with is that he simply didn't care who he takes with him as long as Madara is dealt with his primary goal is the real Madara  and he wants to do that as fast as possible  what you are saying only confirms that his intention was to cut through them so he can finish him faster its like he doesn't like to waste time . Wasn't this the same deal with the Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto when he was crying  the whole time to finish things faster ?

I agree with you, but I want to finds a middle ground so that we can stop fighting over it.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#407 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

This romance is confusing me to be honest.

#408 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

Here is a middle ground for everyone.

No matter what you believe Sasuke was about to do, the scenes supports both scenarios. I can actually believe Kishi made it be that you can have either thought about what really was going to happen and both would make sense. The context of the scene doesn't change. Sasuke still cares little about his own team's safety or his team for that matter.

Whether he would have cut her in two or not is immaterial, this is the bottom line. Naruto was concerned with her well-being. Sasuke wasn't. And now it's plain as day to her.

Consequently, I'm not going to fret over the specifics because even under a generous reading it's still ugly.

#409 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

I agree with you, but I want to finds a middle ground so that we can stop fighting over it.

Fair enough i'll accept that for the sake of no fighting anymore either way  the point is still the same .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#410 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

Don't get me i still love sakura but as of now i prefer BakeNeko-Chan and tricksie's sakuras character they seem to have far more respect for her character in ther fanfiction.

Aw, thank you. :blush:

#411 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

I just noticed Kakashi didn't do anything this whole chapter.

#412 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

I just noticed Kakashi didn't do anything this whole chapter.

Yeah but at least he didnt rushed into Madara.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#413 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

I think people bash her because they want her to me on equal ground with Naruto and Sasuke but she can't she's a normal girl to begin with.

It's pissing me off.

Basically this.

I feel sorry for Kishimoto because now no matter what Sakura does, people will bash her. It is ridiculous.

A word of caution to the people who are hating this manga and how things play out. Get out while you can. You are not going to be happy no matter what happens because your expectations will never be met. You are never going to be happy about this manga.

Let me show you why:

Scenario and reaction

Sakura punches out Madara and kills him. (Hypothetically speaking of course)

-"That's crap. How did Sakura gain so much power all of a sudden? Kishimoto is a bad writer and made Naruto look so useless"

Sakura is thwarted by Madara and is mostly a support class

-"That's crap. Sakura is so useless and she can't do anything. Why can't she do anything?"

Sakura heals everyone

-"That's crap. All she does is heal people. She never fights. She is so useless."

Naruto heals Kakashi

-"That's crap. Kishimoto is making Sakura useless and her medical ninjutsu a waste of time."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#414 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

Basically this.

I feel sorry for Kishimoto because now no matter what Sakura does, people will bash her. It is ridiculous.

A word of caution to the people who are hating this manga and how things play out. Get out while you can. You are not going to be happy no matter what happens because your expectations will never be met. You are never going to be happy about this manga.

Let me show you why:

Scenario and reaction

Sakura punches out Madara and kills him. (Hypothetically speaking of course)

-"That's crap. How did Sakura gain so much power all of a sudden? Kishimoto is a bad writer and made Naruto look so useless"

Sakura is thwarted by Madara and is mostly a support class

-"That's crap. Sakura is so useless and she can't do anything. Why can't she do anything?"

Sakura heals everyone

-"That's crap. All she does is heal people. She never fights. She is so useless."

Naruto heals Kakashi

-"That's crap. Kishimoto is making Sakura useless and her medical ninjutsu a waste of time."

That's exactly what I meant.

I'm angry everyone everywhere is still bashing Sakura, even here.

Kishimoto will never be understood.

Edited by Otaru, 14 May 2014 - 05:17 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#415 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

Oh my goodness. Sasuke was seriously going to cut through Sakura. o_o I certainly saw it. The angle matched and I noticed, in the three smaller panels where it zoomed into Sasuke's face; that the "!!" was coming from Naruto. I think he saw that Sasuke was going to attack Sakura. I mean, I don't think Madara was even doing anything or even going to and Sakura looked stuck.

In the final panel, where he grabbed her, it looked like Naruto either kicked Sasuke's sword, or kicked the barrier to launch him and Sakura away.
Either way, NaruSaku. <3

Sorry if someone else already said this. But that's just how I saw it.
NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#416 LadyofHubris

LadyofHubris

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Crocheting, reading, writing fanfics, manga, movies, etc.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

I hope Kishimoto deals with Sakura being a lovesick puppy issue pretty soon because it's getting rather old and I'm sick of seeing it every few chapters. He needs to either make some obvious changes with her emotions or keep it out of the freaking panels.

It's making Sakura look stupid and undeveloped.  :ermm:

Honestly, I don't even understand why she loves Sasuke. Is it because of his looks? Because there sure as hell isn't anything redeeming about his personality. Hell, the idea that a "heroine" like her loves such an a**hole still should be an insult. It looks to me as if she is hurt because the person she used to love/still has feelings for doesn't care about her or could it be because he is a teammate that doesn't care?

It's hard to tell but from the looks of it, it's from the former. I doubt she would sulk like that if it were Naruto. 

I think I might need to take a break from this manga for a little while and come back after a couple of weeks. No progress is being made with anything. 

Edited by LadyofHubris, 14 May 2014 - 05:22 PM.

#417 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

This romance is confusing me to be honest.

Why? It quite simple for me.

#418 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

I say ignore the people complaining about Sakura. If they are not happy about it that's their problem. But if youlet their negative comments affect you, then the one unhappy will be you and not them. However, if their comments borderline on bashing (because characters should not be bashed - look for the comment where a.member got warned for bashing Karin -) then try to contact the mods about it. I don't think they bite XD

Anyway, I'm also wondering whu Sasuke went directly from behind Sakura. It actually reminds me of tue scene with Karin because he was willing to go through his ally to hit an enemy. Maybe he coukd've tried to go from above or maybe from below (considering how Sakura was in the air, but thay.could be difficult) or from the sides, but he didn't notice the clones until after he was about to strike (on the panel where Naruto has the exclamation marks we can see that Naruto noticed them in that moment so we can assume that Sasuke noticed them at that moment too), so it is a reasonable argument to say that Sasuke could've tried to go through Sakura to hit Madara.

Anyway, assuming that team 7 only had knowledge of one limbo clone at the moment, I say Sakura strategy was good, not ideal, but good. Distracting either Madara or the limbo clone could have created an opening normally, so calling her useless is a pointless argument.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 14 May 2014 - 05:28 PM.

#419 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

I hope Kishimoto deals with Sakura being a lovesick puppy issue pretty soon because it's getting rather old and I'm sick of seeing it every few chapters. He needs to either make some obvious changes with her emotions or keep it out of the freaking panels.

It's making Sakura look stupid and undeveloped.  :ermm:

Honestly, I don't even understand why she loves Sasuke. Is it because of his looks? Because there sure as hell isn't anything redeeming about his personality. Hell, the idea that a "heroine" like her loves such an a**hole still should be an insult. It looks to me as if she is hurt because the person she used to love/still has feelings for doesn't care about her or could it be because he is a teammate that doesn't care?

It's hard to tell but from the looks of it, it's from the former. I doubt she would sulk like that if it were Naruto. 

I think I might need to take a break from this manga for a little while and come back after a couple of weeks. No progress is being made with anything. 

But it's not because of her love and all, it's because of distrust! She is not doing those scenes because oh how much she loves Sasuke and she is down because he doesn't reciprocate. Sakura has dealt with that a LONG TIME AGO, it's just people keep pushing that idea, however, all she EVER wanted was Team 7 together but she sees that Sasuke isn't fond of the concept so that's why she is sad. She's NOT a lovesick puppy...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#420 LadyofHubris

LadyofHubris

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Crocheting, reading, writing fanfics, manga, movies, etc.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:30 PM

But it's not because of her love and all, it's because of distrust! She is not doing those scenes because oh how much she loves Sasuke and she is down because he doesn't reciprocate. Sakura has dealt with that a LONG TIME AGO, it's just people keep pushing that idea, however, all she EVER wanted was Team 7 together but she sees that Sasuke isn't fond of the concept so that's why she is sad. She's NOT a lovesick puppy...

The way it was drawn made it appear as though Sakura was thinking solely about Sasuke not caring about HER ( in a romantic sense ) and not the team. Perhaps I was mistaken. 

Edited by LadyofHubris, 14 May 2014 - 05:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users