54175 replies to this topic

#41481 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:17 PM

Not sure if this is true or not, but whatever.

10fv1n5.jpg

Translation: "No matter how many times Sasuke treated her with an apathetic attitude, Sakura, who loved Sasuke wholeheartedly, haD showered his icy heart with her love that’s like the spring sunshine -Akatsuki Hidden"

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#41482 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:23 PM

10fv1n5.jpg

Translation: "No matter how many times Sasuke treated her with an apathetic attitude, Sakura, who loved Sasuke wholeheartedly, haD showered his icy heart with her love that’s like the spring sunshine -Akatsuki Hidden"

^^

4241033-3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#41483 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:25 PM

I think it still matters. NS not being canon is fine by me, because I would hate to have it be canon in the same way NH or SS is canon. The way I see it, canon is just a word and in this case it's not something good.

Honestly in my world NS became canon in it's own unique way after the events of The Pain Arc. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#41484 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

It's already canon in my KH-Naruto story but I still haven't gotten Sora together with Kairi.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#41485 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

Holly kittens, NH and SS are going crazy over my sig at DA 

http://konohascrimso...set=75#comments

:headscratch: 

They're butt-hurt, Crimson. As I posted as a comment there as my Deviant Art account of BigBDawg001, they are just scared, in spite of the fact they won, so why not let us have our fanon if they have their canon, y'know?

#41486 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

10fv1n5.jpg

Im sorry that line sounds like it came straight from an immature fanfic.

#41487 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

Im sorry that line sounds like it came straight from an immature fanfic.

It was probably written by a SP employee then.

#41488 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

Holly kittens, NH and SS are going crazy over my sig at DA 

http://konohascrimso...set=75#comments

:headscratch: 

It was Kishi's decision and final saying. I know that he "original gave up" and now he's full of "regrets". If he's planning to run this franchise through the ground (not giving NH and SS a proper happy ending). That (my previous post) is going to be the first thing Kishi is going to shove down the SS and NH fandom's throats.

Very good point you made. I just realized that now.

I am pretty sure Oda shipped Narusaku. I mean his remark about Kishi's resembling sakura is a dead give away. The rumor that the editors hating sakura, managers supporting Kishi and the articles saying that Sakura is a bad character. I would not be surprised if one of the mangakas that helped Kishi to make a NS ending was Oda considering how they are good friends. It perfectly makes sense since his goodbye message to Naruto was the most genuine and honest of the managers and Kishi seeing Oda at the hospital. Not to mention Oda taking shots at shone for not giving Naruto the cover of the magazine for the grand finale. After the ending, we have a message of Inoue (very good friend of Oda) that up and said about the audience never truly understanding the author and satisfying them at the same time. The china times article bashing sakura that she is a terrible character for choosing saske . The elements of proofs are all there.

Its like Kishi talked to Oda and Inoue when he was done and realized how much he messed up. Kishimoto's interview to promote that were obviously monitored by sp and shonen tells it all. Takeuchi's statements that are inconsistent.  Neji death making no sense and coming out of nowhere when it was pretty clear that he intended the cousins to end up together. The author saying that he really tried hard to make her popular and was disappointed, changing hinata to the main heroine. I can arrogantly say that I literally managed to predict every plot twists of Kenshin and even the big one during the last arc... naruto and sakura were clearly meant to end together but the fans and the otakus that were around Kishi had the final word.

http://barbiiharuno....AKU-O-447853013

#41489 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

10fv1n5.jpg

Too bad Sasuke's "icy heart" is as thick as the North Pole and Antarctica combined while floating in the deepest reaches of outer space, far out of reach of any effective melting point of that "love that's like a spring sunshine".

2e5.gif

#41490 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:59 PM

I am pretty sure Oda shipped Narusaku. I mean his remark about Kishi's resembling sakura is a dead give away. The rumor that the editors hating sakura, managers supporting Kishi and the articles saying that Sakura is a bad character. I would not be surprised if one of the mangakas that helped Kishi to make a NS ending was Oda considering how they are good friends. It perfectly makes sense since his goodbye message to Naruto was the most genuine and honest of the managers and Kishi seeing Oda at the hospital. Not to mention Oda taking shots at shone for not giving Naruto the cover of the magazine for the grand finale. After the ending, we have a message of Inoue (very good friend of Oda) that up and said about the audience never truly understanding the author and satisfying them at the same time. The china times article bashing sakura that she is a terrible character for choosing saske . The elements of proofs are all there.

Its like Kishi talked to Oda and Inoue when he was done and realized how much he messed up. Kishimoto's interview to promote that were obviously monitored by sp and shonen tells it all. Takeuchi's statements that are inconsistent.  Neji death making no sense and coming out of nowhere when it was pretty clear that he intended the cousins to end up together. The author saying that he really tried hard to make her popular and was disappointed, changing hinata to the main heroine. I can arrogantly say that I literally managed to predict every plot twists of Kenshin and even the big one during the last arc... naruto and sakura were clearly meant to end together but the fans and the otakus that were around Kishi had the final word.

http://barbiiharuno....AKU-O-447853013

That's why I don't see Kishi was forced to do anything. By all means, he could have stopped submitting chapters if this was the case. Kishi is just being a crybaby that is what I believe and now he's just throwing a big tantrum because his fans are calling him a sellout, a retard and a kitten writer.

Speaking of this interview http://barbiiharuno....AKU-O-447853013 does she want to see Sakura happy and romatically

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 24 June 2015 - 08:14 PM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#41491 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:13 AM

That's why I don't see Kishi was forced to do anything. By all means, he could have stopped submitting chapters if this was the case. Kishi is just being a crybaby that is what I believe and now he's just throwing a big tantrum because his fans are calling him a sellout, a retard and a kitten writer.

All because people won't stop criticizing him, and even some fans I know, like my friend Kurt, say we shouldn't criticize Kishi for what he's done, in spite of the fact he basically gave the middle finger to ALL of us fans, even if some of us won't see it. It's why I just am annoyed sometimes by those fans; the fact they can't see WHY we are pissed isn't just about the pairings, it's about everything getting thrown away, and for what? Some POS stuff like The Last, the Gaiden, and the Boruto movie?!! @_@

#41492 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:32 AM

*hasn't caught up on the posts here*

In a way I can see why people don't want us to criticize. Not that I agree, no. But I understand because I am a highly uncritical person myself. Before the ending came along, while I agreed with some of the criticism, I really hated how negative people were about it. I was like "we're fans, seems like it makes more sense to try to see things in as positive a light as possible"--I'm not saying that this perspective is correct or the "right" perspective, it's just how I tend to see things. Everything, really. It's in my nature to see everything in as positive a light as I possibly can.

The ending, though, destroyed so many things I enjoyed that I don't mind being more negative about it.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#41493 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

Exactly.

#41494 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:13 AM

Sakura melted Sasukes icy heart? When? Why? How? Were?

That's what Partners of depressed, traumatised or psychotic People think - "With my love, I can save him". But in the end, they need help and a therapist too because they bacame co-dependant.

I just can't belive they promote such a message.

Ist sick. So sick. SO SICK!

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#41495 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:37 AM

Kitten up world we live in. I'm anxiously waiting for the sales of both the gaiden and the upcoming film. The word "Flop" is all I want to here from this pathetic story and its fandom.

#41496 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:46 AM

Kitten up world we live in. I'm anxiously waiting for the sales of both the gaiden and the upcoming film. The word "Flop" is all I want to here from this pathetic story and its fandom.

I am afraid it would not happen.
*look at twillight & 50 shades of gray*

Naruto has big fandom.

#41497 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

I am afraid it would not happen.
*look at twillight & 50 shades of gray*

Naruto has big fandom.

Except Twilight and 50 Shades were already generic soap opera from the start while naruto "was" Shonen.

#41498 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

It's already canon in my KH-Naruto story but I still haven't gotten Sora together with Kairi.

How is that coming along?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#41499 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:33 PM

Except Twilight and 50 Shades were already generic soap opera from the start while naruto "was" Shonen.

Well, tbh naruto is a dramatic shonen battle manga.

#41500 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:07 PM

How is that coming along?

Oh good. I just killed off Orochimaru and Maleficent.

509356167_759751.gif?4

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users