#40682 dreamteax3

dreamteax3

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

It's hilarious. Someone tells ladygt "F--k you loser!", Ladygt responds politely and makes a snarky comment about Sasuke's kid looking Karin and then some self-righteous NaruHina fan decides to go on a stupid rant about how "dissapointed they are in the way ladygt in acting", completely disregarding the ladygt was getting cursed out in the first place. What a buffoon.

This is too disgusting. This is why I hate NH and SS fans so much. CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE FOR ONCE. AND SHIP THEIR OWN PAIRINGS. The epitome of immatureness. Feels like they wanted NH and SS to happen just so they can bash us? How f**ing terrible. As someone who likes NS and NH, I'm really sad that NH fans are bashing NS, while I hardly see any NS fans bashing NH. Speaking of which, a few years ago, I saw this really annoying NH fan on YT XD his username was v...something I forgot but he was super annoying. If NH and SS fans stalk us this much, then I hope they can see my post ;)

#40683 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

Well, to be fair, I have seen plenty of idiocy from the entire fandom, not just one or two subfandoms.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#40684 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

I feel like japan is planning something big with all the series, sword art online's episode today was wild too but in a good way, and when I read the comments they said the greatest arc in the sword art online novels was starting 0.0 This is strange......

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#40685 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:43 PM

I feel like japan is planning something big with all the series, sword art online's episode today was wild too but in a good way, and when I read the comments they said the greatest arc in the sword art online novels was starting 0.0 This is strange......

wait a minute, but if the countdown is still going and its for the end of naruto, how the flip did we get the chapters so early? this looks fishy even more now, all the news except the hinata and hanabi sketch page  sounds  fishy, I'm gonna wait for monday for the news and my shonen jump alpha issue.

#40686 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

wait a minute, but if the countdown is still going and its for the end of naruto, how the flip did we get the chapters so early? this looks fishy even more now, all the news except the hinata and hanabi sketch page  sounds  fishy, I'm gonna wait for monday for the news and my shonen jump alpha issue.

Nope, that is the magic of the piracy :zaru:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#40687 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

no here's an idea, the chapters are fake and fans' idea of an infinite tsukiyomi  :zaru: a tsukiyomi prank influenced by naruto fans to honor naruto's end. if this is the truth I'll lol so hard xD

Edited by ultranx, 08 November 2014 - 10:43 PM.

#40688 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:47 PM

no here's an idea, the chapters are fake and fans' idea of an infinite tsukiyomi  :zaru: a tsukiyomi prank influenced by naruto fans to honor naruto's end. if this is the truth I'll lol so hard xD

Sadly , the movie is reality

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#40689 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

Hey, I'm all for being able to see through deception and there's a chance that that theory may be true, as well as a bit of evidence that would appear to support this theory. (Though there's no way to prove it until the official Shonen Jump release.)

But just don't get your hopes up. If it turns out to be true, we can party when the chapter comes out. But if it doesn't, it won't affect us because we weren't really expecting it to change...you feel me?

Edited by questdrivencollie, 08 November 2014 - 10:53 PM.

~Relient K

#40690 Rina SakuraBlossomable

Rina SakuraBlossomable

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:18 PM

This is too disgusting. This is why I hate NH and SS fans so much. CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE FOR ONCE. AND SHIP THEIR OWN PAIRINGS. The epitome of immatureness. Feels like they wanted NH and SS to happen just so they can bash us? How f**ing terrible. As someone who likes NS and NH, I'm really sad that NH fans are bashing NS, while I hardly see any NS fans bashing NH. Speaking of which, a few years ago, I saw this really annoying NH fan on YT XD his username was v...something I forgot but he was super annoying. If NH and SS fans stalk us this much, then I hope they can see my post ;)

Yes I remember that guy too. His username in youtube is VJ: IT'S TIME TO KICK IT. I read some comments from him bashing NaruSaku pairings and fans and he is super annoying and immatured. And I was enjoying that time Lordofice72 making a counter argument to him and he always got owned in the end.

Anyway, I'm starting to accept the ending and having some thoughts like this...

Masashi Kishimoto: Guys, I'm going to end my Manga this year on Nov. 10. I'm going to make Naruto the Hokage now.

Studio Pierrot Producers, Directors, editors and animators (mostly NH fan): Great! So who will be Naruto's wife in the end?

Masashi Kishimoto: Sakura. I have already put the development between her and Naruto. I also put some hints, parallels and teasing so the readers will slowly accept and realize that they will end up together soon.

Studio Pierrot Producers, Directors, editors and animators (mostly NH fan): Yes we know, but the thing is we have a lot of NaruHina and SasuSaku fans all over the world. If Naruto will end up with Sakura, we might lost our fans and viewers. Who will continue to watch our ongoing anime series now? Few NaruSaku fans? We are the animation company and we are the one producing series from your manga. If you will end it the way you want, we might lose our money that we invested from this.

Masashi Kishimoto: ......

Studio Pierrot Producers, Directors, editors and animators (mostly NH fan): So... have you decide?

Masashi Kishimoto: Okay, I'm going to end Naruto with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura. But it's too late for me to develop them.

Studio Pierrot Producers, Directors, editors and animators (mostly NH fan): Don't worry. We're going to make Naruto Movie and it will be called The Last. From there. we will make developements and make Naruto fall inlove to Hinata and Sasuke to Sakura. And you said you will make Naruto as a Dad so that includes Sasuke. We will put their children in the movie too. So how's that?

Masashi Kishimoto: .......

Animators of Studio Pierrot (mostly Female NH Fans): *squeals* Oh my God. I'm going to animate Naruto looking to Hinata with shimmering eyes! And make this movie the best animation of all Naruto movies!

Masashi Kishimoto: Oh no... kitten is getting real. Since they didn't allowed me to end Naruto with Sakura the way I want, I'm going to make the last chapter with all crack pairings along with Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura so non shippers and everyone will look dissatisfied and feel wronged.

*draws Naruto's child* I will name him Boruto and his sister should be look like Hinata and I will name her Himawari (Sunflower). Oh geez.. I intended to use this name for Naruto and Sakura's child. Naruto representing as a Sun and Sakura as a Flower so Sunflower. Oh well, I will just use it to her anyway. *draws Sasuke and Sakura's child* I will make this child looks like Karin because it supposed to be Sasuke and Karin but they want Sakura so I'll make her like this. *draws another crack pairing and another one*. Okay then... I know this is the last chapter so I will put everything the way the fans desired and let them think about it.

NaruHina Fans and SasuSaku Fans: Alright! Finally they are now canon! Wooohooo!

NaruSaku Fans: This is bulls**t! This shouldn't happen! Sakura is Naruto's dream girl! WTH

Non-Shippers: Seriously?? This is so wrong... so wrong.

Masashi Kishimoto: *secretly draw Naruto and Sakura as canon and keep it himself*

I kept thinking and asking myself why and I imagined myself to be in his shoes. It's hard but we must accept it. Only Kishimoto knows what truly happened and why he decided it that way. I can't blame him but I will just try to understand him. I'm sure in the future he will reveal everything. I just hope he can show us what he has in mind if Naruto and Sakura end up together. That pairing is so beautiful and well developed. I will never forget the journey and growth of Naruto and Sakura together. It teaches us a lot of things. Chapter 1-698 vs Naruto the Movie the Last. The whole story weighs more than that trash movie made by Studio Pierrot. It's just so sad a true fan cannot see this.

#40691 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

Hell yeah, I second that, Phantom. :) BTW, love your avatar, that's very cute!

Thanks! although I admit I got it from another member though. Forgot who. :P

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#40692 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:49 AM

Thanks! although I admit I got it from another member though. Forgot who. :P

What's up with the low traffic guys ??

A week ago, if i leave the page for a night, the next morning i'd have to read through 3-4 pages here but now there isn't even 1 page to read through. Do we have people leaving the group ??  :umm:  :umm:

10409207_10203159576571054_6120138637598

Edited by Shashank95, 09 November 2014 - 02:59 AM.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#40693 It's Deidara Hm

It's Deidara Hm

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My ships better sail

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:48 AM

What's up with the low traffic guys ??

A week ago, if i leave the page for a night, the next morning i'd have to read through 3-4 pages here but now there isn't even 1 page to read through. Do we have people leaving the group ??  :umm:  :umm:

10409207_10203159576571054_6120138637598

Well there are a bunch of users posting goodbye messages on a plethora of discussions...so sadly yes, there are people leaving this group :mellow:   Or just not posting and going on as often *sigh*

Edited by It's Deidara Hm, 09 November 2014 - 03:48 AM.

4d1ad0db251e88852e66f358afc86cde.gif

#40694 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:50 AM

I'm not going nowhere.

~Relient K

#40695 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:27 AM

I'm not going nowhere.

Me neither..... all we've got left is each other on this site.

#40696 KistuneFlashXlll

KistuneFlashXlll

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:03 AM

I'm just hoping for some sort of trolling news lol

#40697 WorldSoCold

WorldSoCold

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:20 AM

ill always be here, until the end guys

hope well see another ending, and this is just kishi trolling

#40698 A_Soggy_Cactus

A_Soggy_Cactus

The Writing Writer

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Writing (Music, Poetry, Stories), Band touring, beer, cigars, pipes, NaruSaku, Biking

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:23 AM

Rina, you absolutely nailed it. I know everyone is hopeful that 699/700 isn't real, but you're honestly only fooling yourselves. Just being honest. I'm not trying to belittle anyone, but please accept reality. You don't have to like it. Hell, I hate it. That's why I'm turning to all this new fan fiction and fan art that's been appearing out of nowhere. I've been writing my own fan fiction, or at least putting together my head canon. You guys should do the same.

Here's the bottom line: Kishi was pressured. He knew the right ending, but money convinced him otherwise. I'm absolutely certain of this. So don't be sad. Because we all know how Kishi wanted to end the manga.

#40699 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:14 AM

10502004_602897553170846_467939554755459

Just another pic to make y'all smile  :sweatdrop:  :sweatdrop:

#40700 kai1100

kai1100

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:44 AM

I still smell something fishy about this so call final chapter.....it does not make sense on why kishimoto would do this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users