• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#40541 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:37 AM

November 6, 2014 Marks the death of this ship (canonically)

R.I.P. NaruSaku :'(

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#40542 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:38 AM

guys plz don't start leaving the site lol I have so much to say….but i gotta get up for class tmrw….

#40543 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:55 AM

guys plz don't start leaving the site lol I have so much to say….but i gotta get up for class tmrw….

I sure as hell ain't leaving.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#40544 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:08 AM

I think everyone can agree that the ending should've been more like this~

tumblr_nemy32K7bn1suwgsgo1_500.jpg

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#40545 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:18 AM

I think the manga is not the one who influenced the most towards NS in the end, there were only a few scene that could have hinted romance like the hug, Yamato's comment and the feeding scene, but in fact the manga scene were interpretable. No the real deal, the one who made us believe in a romance between Naruto and Sakura are anime and video game. I mean why all those romantic NS scene like the flower, Shizuka, Sai making Sakura blush while saying he got her real feelings when she's mad at him badmouthing Naruto? Why making Sakura jealous over Hinata noticing it's not the real Naruto in the last UNS, why skipping Hinata's confession in almost every UNS but keeping Sakura's hug? 

No really the more I think, the more I remember romantic NS scene in anime and video game rather than the manga. I don't mean there is no real NS mments in manga, but it's just that they were really obviously romantic hints in anime and video game. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#40546 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:20 AM

Meh, that stuff isn't canon, so it never influenced me to ship. The manga does only hint the love part a few times (throughout the series), but the development and friendship was definitely there. That's why I shipped it--and still do.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 07 November 2014 - 05:22 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#40547 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:28 AM

Meh, that stuff isn't canon, so it never influenced me to ship. The manga does only hint the love part a few times (throughout the series), but the development and friendship was definitely there. That's why I shipped it--and still do.

Yeah same.

#40548 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:32 AM

Yeah same.

Me too.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#40549 JILLNYN

JILLNYN

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:in Mexico city around of thousands of naruhina fans
  • Interests:Narusaku, history, art, psicology and analizing very interesting opinions

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:41 AM

咲耶姫

Naruto's comment saying that Sakura is more o less his girlfriend is something strong to think it's not romantic

the protagonist liked Sakura from Chapter 3

Naruto wanting to spy Sakura

Naruto wanted to confess after to accomplish his promise of life (pissed of for that)

Sakura blushed thinking how strong and mature Naruto is at 245 .

You can not blame fans for see romantic overtones in NS, you can not blame people for believing that the protagonist be matched with the girl he liked from the start.

I know that we all has to get over it, but you can not say that we had a few romantic moments, because there was so much more than NH and SS actually NS spend all their time together experiencing missions makes it more plausible that any relationship manga, well that is just my opinion.

Edited by JILLNYN, 07 November 2014 - 05:43 AM.

it is with the heart as we see correctly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes

Antonine De Saint-Exupéry

#40550 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:46 AM

咲耶姫

Naruto's comment saying that Sakura is more o less his girlfriend is something strong to think it's not romantic

the protagonist liked Sakura from Chapter 3

Naruto wanting to spy Sakura

Naruto wanted to confess after to accomplish his promise of life (pissed of for that)

Sakura blushed thinking how strong and mature Naruto is at 245 .

You can not blame fans for see romantic overtones in NS, you can not blame people for believing that the protagonist be matched with the girl he liked from the start.

I know that we all has to get over it, but you can not say that we had a few romantic moments, because there was so much more than NH and SS actually NS spend all their time together experiencing missions makes it more plausible that any relationship manga, well that is just my opinion.

It's not romantic scene in the same way as the flower or Sai making Sakura blush for example..... I don't know if you get what I mean, I don't know how to express my feelings over the difference of atmosphere in theses scenes. Don't know, to me it's not the same. 

To me the scene you've quoted are just teasing not hints like the hug, the feeding scene and Yamato's comment. To me those 3 scenes were the kind of romantic hints I'm talking about. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 07 November 2014 - 05:48 AM.

#40551 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:48 AM

I think the manga is not the one who influenced the most towards NS in the end, there were only a few scene that could have hinted romance like the hug, Yamato's comment and the feeding scene, but in fact the manga scene were interpretable. No the real deal, the one who made us believe in a romance between Naruto and Sakura are anime and video game. I mean why all those romantic NS scene like the flower, Shizuka, Sai making Sakura blush while saying he got her real feelings when she's mad at him badmouthing Naruto? Why making Sakura jealous over Hinata noticing it's not the real Naruto in the last UNS, why skipping Hinata's confession in almost every UNS but keeping Sakura's hug? 

No really the more I think, the more I remember romantic NS scene in anime and video game rather than the manga. I don't mean there is no real NS mments in manga, but it's just that they were really obviously romantic hints in anime and video game. 

We believed in NS because shippuden came along. The amount they went through together compared to any other pairing in this manga is several times more, they had everything going for them, yet at the end, Kishi drew Chapter 700, nooone knows why he did it... Maybe it'll get retconned, maybe we'll see if it's really a genjutsu. Man what is this Shin Sekai project even gonna be about. Naruto and Sasuke are basically gods and can do anything right now...

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#40552 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:49 AM

We believed in NS because shippuden came along. The amount they went through together compared to any other pairing in this manga is several times more, they had everything going for them, yet at the end, Kishi drew Chapter 700, nooone knows why he did it... Maybe it'll get retconned, maybe we'll see if it's really a genjutsu. Man what is this Shin Sekai project even gonna be about. Naruto and Sasuke are basically gods and can do anything right now...

I wonder if the New Era project has something to do with the thing Sasuke felt in the end when he's just ignoring it in the end. 

#40553 Guest_bontaid_*

Guest_bontaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:52 AM

It's not romantic scene in the same way as the flower or Sai making Sakura blush for example..... I don't know if you get what I mean, I don't know how to express my feelings over the difference of atmosphere in theses scenes. Don't know, to me it's not the same. 

To me the scene you've quoted are just teasing not hints like the hug, the feeding scene and Yamato's comment. To me those 3 scenes were the kind of romantic hints I'm talking about. 

I think i slowly get what you wanna say but even if NS has in your opinion little to no romantic interaction, there are a few major moments regarding NS that are too romantic. Like the 'go and get a girl like me' scene. OR 'Naruto will surpass Jiraiya in everything'. It's those major moments who made NS strong, but now it's anyway over. If you only looked for many little romantic scenes i think Naruto is the false address anyway.

#40554 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:48 AM

Guys there is a countdown timer on the SJ website for the release of the final chapter. I still wanna hold out on to the hope that the 700 was fake as kitten. I mean the entire artwork was different, the plot kitten, no closures for the pairings........ This was some Stephanie meyer Twilight-esque kitten.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#40555 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

Guys there is a countdown timer on the SJ website for the release of the final chapter. I still wanna hold out on to the hope that the 700 was fake as kitten. I mean the entire artwork was different, the plot sh*tty, no closures for the pairings........ This was some Stephanie meyer Twilight-esque bullsh**.

really? So you mean to tell me that this wasn't the final chapter?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#40556 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:18 AM

i've lost faith in kishi. pairing naruto with a stalker and sakura with a person who doesn't care about her. can't think of any words to describe how i feel now

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#40557 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:22 AM

Guys there is a countdown timer on the SJ website for the release of the final chapter. I still wanna hold out on to the hope that the 700 was fake as kitten. I mean the entire artwork was different, the plot sh*tty, no closures for the pairings........ This was some Stephanie meyer Twilight-esque bullsh**.

Are you sure? Please give link. And it better not be a waste of my time.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#40558 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

Are you sure? Please give link. And it better not be a waste of my time.

Today is the 7th, yeateday was the 6th. The manga ends on the 10th. We have another chapter coming out on the 10th I think.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#40559 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:31 AM

really? So you mean to tell me that this wasn't the final chapter?

99% it will be the same chapter, but you never know.

#40560 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:33 AM

Today is the 7th, yeateday was the 6th. The manga ends on the 10th. We have another chapter coming out on the 10th I think.

The official release date of 699/700 in Japan is on the 10th. We always get the chapters early.

Edited by Askia31, 07 November 2014 - 07:33 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)