Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#40341 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:39 PM

It's fake.

And we know how? Lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#40342 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:41 PM

I was informed it was confirmed as fake, I don't really have any sources but there was a thread about it on One Piece Forums and a moderator closed the thread saying it was fake news.

Here's the link

The source was from a forum? Do you know the member?

ナルサク

#40343 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

And we know how? Lol

Because the story would've been widely spread and common knowledge by now. I first about it months ago and didn't find much else on it.

#40344 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:44 PM

Idk, he just kinda asserted it was fake, didn't even say how he knew. Meanwhile, the news appeared on other reputable sites, like IGN and such...

I'll keep looking into it to make sure, but I can't see how it would end up on major platforms and be fake. IGN checks and double checks sources to avoid stuff like that. Hm. 

Yeah I suppose it could be legitimate, but when I searched it on Google many of the other websites that came up were just forums and they were linking back to that KDrama Stars website, which doesn't seem to provide any links to any sources so meh... Although it would be really awesome if it is true!  :smile:

The source was from a forum? Do you know the member?

I don't know the member nor am I member of the One Piece Forums. I also heard that the KDrama Stars website likes to make fake articles  but again I'm not sure how valid that is either.

Edited by Enkai, 26 December 2014 - 10:48 PM.

10wnpqp.jpg

#40345 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:46 PM

Yeah I suppose it could be legitimate, but when I searched it on Google many of the other websites that came up were just forums and they were linking back to that KDrama Stars website, which doesn't seem to provide any links to any sources so meh... Although it would be really awesome if it is true!  :smile:

That's true lol idk. If it's real, then that's great. If it's not, then that sucks. I'll keep looking, but I can't really find much XD 

Btw...does anyone know where the logs came from when someone used the substitution jutsu? Or is that just another unresolved plot...

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 10:58 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#40346 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:57 PM

People calling Oda as GODa, just praying for another "Kishimoto" to appear.

#40347 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

Sorry, no more Kishimoto's, for the love of God.

EXL5X4B.png

#40348 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

what's the whole deal about goda? i don't get it.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#40349 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

It's just a pun.

ナルサク

#40350 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:02 PM

It's a way for some of the really, really extreme OP fans to say how good he is. Like he's the God of shonen or something. Basically like how Hinata has those otaku fantards.

I just sat it because luffy hates it :chuckle:

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 11:02 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#40351 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

Sorry, no more Kishimoto's, for the love of God.

There always will be one, just to keep creating kitten. I mean Oda is in another tier now, for what Kishimoto done - I'm hardly understand how SJ hasn't done anything to him. But Oda is no God of manga, surely he one of the best mangaka's in senen in all times, but he's last arc of OP is already pretty messy, so it's just a question of time, when he will deliver some mistakes to us, no one if perfect. And ofcourse Oda's-sensei work is more focused on story then on art. 

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 26 December 2014 - 11:04 PM.

#40352 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

It's a way for some of the really, really extreme OP fans to say how good he is. Like he's the God of shonen or something. Basically like how Hinata has those otaku fantards.

Oh, I see. I noticed how luffy is always annoyed by it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#40353 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:13 PM

Ah, it's a shame that the thing about Oda could be fake. That would have been really cool.

But, on the plus side, that would mean that there isn't a kid who was dying of cancer  :smile:

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#40354 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,426 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Talking about One Piece the last time I read it was the last chapter of pre-timeskip, and I got to say that last arc for pre-timeskip was probably one of the best arcs in one piece with the Alabasta coming in at second for me (not gonna spoil if some of you dropped it before that last pre-timskip arc  :wink: ).  so I've got no idea what's been going on as far as storytelling goes. Though from what I've been hearing the volume sales for one piece have been dropping over the past couple years according to anime news network, I'm pretty curious as to why that's  the case? 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#40355 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

So basically Kishimoto's nickname would be Kikittenaku  :pimp:   and Hinata Hime would be  Hinakittens , Hinaboob or Hinataku   :zaru:   .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 December 2014 - 11:15 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#40356 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:16 PM

So Kishimot's nickname would be Kikittenaku and   :pimp:   and Hinata Hime would be  Hinakittens , Hinaboob or Hinataku   :zaru:   .

I like "Hinakittens". It accurately describes all her hardcore fans see her as. I know some Hinata fan who actually named themselves Hinakittens. Lol what an embarassing pathetic fandom.

#40357 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:16 PM

Talking about One Piece the last time I read it was the last chapter of pre-timeskip, and I got to say that last arc for pre-timeskip was probably one of the best arcs in one piece with the Alabasta coming in at second for me (not gonna spoil if some of you dropped it before that last pre-timskip arc  :wink: ).  so I've got no idea what's been going on as far as storytelling goes. Though from what I've been hearing the volume sales for one piece have been dropping over the past couple years according to anime news network, I'm pretty curious as to why that's  the case? 

Dramatical drop in quality of anime, thanks to TOEI aka twin of SP, but without stupid ideas to interupt story, just 1$ animations. And SnK that came into world.

#40358 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

People here keep going back and forth over whether Junko indeed admitted to being heartbroken by the ending. Is this true or not?

#40359 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:18 PM

me right now:
 giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#40360 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:20 PM

I like "Hinakittens". It accurately describes all her hardcore fans see her as. I know some Hinata fan who actually named themselves Hinakittens. Lol what an embarassing pathetic fandom.

tumblr_l9qobyVxbV1qzzud0.jpg

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE !!! sbAbnKz.gif   

But yeah Hinakittens describes her and her fans perfectly I9V1N8m.png  :lulz:   :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users