Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#40321 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

http://kwon91.tumblr...o-attended-jump

HOLY FUCCK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YAAAASSSSSS.

FINALLY. SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING.

Although...still sad naruto is called a scumbag. :cry:

Edited by Michi, 26 December 2014 - 09:53 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#40322 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

Yes, FMAB follows the manga story
The original one is mostly a filler

I'm wondering, do have they the right to change the story like that ? 

Cause apparently FMA is nothing like the manga... Why the mangaka haven't said anything about that ?

HOLY FUCCK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YAAAASSSSSS.

FINALLY. SOMEONE WHOS GOT THE BALLS.

Although...still sad naruto is called a scumbag. :cry;

HAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD !!!  :lmao:  :lmao: If only Kishi was there to hear that 

Edited by ichigo500, 26 December 2014 - 09:54 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#40323 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

HOLY FUCCK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YAAAASSSSSS.

FINALLY. SOMEONE WHOS GOT THE BALLS.

Although...still sad naruto is called a scumbag. :cry;

Lol, if I was there i would probably do this too

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#40324 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

I'm wondering, do have they the right to change the story like that ? 
Cause apparently FMA is nothing like the manga... Why the mangaka haven't said anything about that ?

HAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD !!!  :lmao:  :lmao: If only Kishi was there to hear that 

the original FMA is back from the
beginning of the 2000's. The manga was still running so the anime had to create some fillers to keep the manga ahead of it.

Though in the end the manga took too long and the anime had to finish, the company then waited for the manga to end to reboot the anime series in a more trustwhorty manner

Edited by Nar123, 26 December 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#40325 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

It greatly annoys me whenever I see Hinata / NaruHina fans brush off her failure in 662 as 'no big deal' . It is a big deal because SHE GAVE UP. The common excuse I see is 'She was out of chakra so she was helpless '. For someone who is supposed to really really love Naruto, its pathetic that she was ready to give up on his life at the very first hurdle. Rather than choosing to fight against all odds to save Naruto, she resorted to pray and hope for the best instead. 

And it is here that you can see a clear difference between NaruSaku and NaruHina.

'' I'm gonna save Sakura-chan, no matter what ! ''-- These were Naruto's resolute words, all the way back in part 1, when Gaara had captured Sakura. I quote Sasuke- '' Naruto fought tooth and nail to save you,Sakura. He displayed a kind of strength he'd never shown before''. Who can forget the sight of Naruto crawling on his chin to ensure Sakura's safety ? 

Its the same with Sakura. Hinata wasn't the only person to run out of chakra, Sakura had run out her chakra too. But unlike Hinata, she did not want to let Naruto's fate be decided by God's hands. '' As long as I'm around, there's no way I'm going to let you die ''. She did everything in her power to keep Naruto alive.

Hinata though..? Gave up and just hoped for the best. She was okay with the possibility that Naruto could die. If the worst had indeed happened and Naruto had died, Hinata would probably cry a lot, chant 'Naruto-kun' a million times and then commit suicide to end her miserable life. 

I believe that she was truly out of chakra, but many people in the war were in the same situation. Sakura said a lot of times that she was chakraless, next chapter she is using it. Kakashi too, his sharingan should've worn out but it never did. That does not mean that Sakura and Kakashi has more willpower than Hinata, it just means that Kishi wanted those characters to fight even though it meant inconsistency in the story. He was fine with Hinata tripping on the ground, but he could've made just another asspull with her.

Now, I believe Hinata loves Naruto, but that love only reaches as far as her life. She is willing to lay down her life for him, but I think that's the extent of it. If anyone has anything to add besides secret wishes and..ointment?, feel free. She wasn't able to approach him when they were younger, and while I don't demonize her for that(I'm sure we've all been in that situation), I don't think she should get any plus points for it, like many NH fans think. She never asked him to hang out even after they became classmates. But Sakura was willing to sacrifice so much more, she is willing to give so much more of herself to Naruto. NH will never beat their togetherness. Sakura has made their dreams as one and that is more married than nh will ever be. While Hinata talked about walking with him, Sakura did and that is what seperated them in this arc imo.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by sushi., 26 December 2014 - 10:03 PM.

ナルサク

#40326 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:00 PM

Is FMAB worth watching if I saw the original FMA?

Yes FMAB is different and much better than FMA (but I find FMA a good anime nevertheless, but it's nowhere near as great as Brotherhood)

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#40327 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

HOLY FUCCK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YAAAASSSSSS.

FINALLY. SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING.

I LOVE THIS.

FINALLY

#40328 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:07 PM

Wow. Proof that Oda > Kishi as a human. Much respect.

http://www.kdramasta...ng-spoilers.htm

Edit: Credit to trang for reminding me of this, I had to find it after!

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 10:14 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#40329 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

I believe that she was truly out of chakra, but many people in the war were in the same situation. Sakura said a lot of times that she was chakraless, next chapter she is using it. Kakashi too, his sharingan should've worn out but it never did. That does not mean that Sakura and Kakashi has more willpower than Hinata, it just means that Kishi wanted those characters to fight even though it meant inconsistency in the story. He was fine with Hinata tripping on the ground, but he could've made just another asspull with her.

Now, I believe Hinata loves Naruto, but that love only reaches as far as her life. She is willing to lay down her life for him, but I think that's the extent of it. If anyone has anything to add besides secret wishes and..ointment?, feel free. She wasn't able to approach him when they were younger, and while I don't demonize her for that(I'm sure we've all been in that situation), I don't think she should get any plus points for it, like many NH fans think. She never asked him to hang out even after they became classmates. But Sakura was willing to sacrifice so much more, she is willing to give so much more of herself to Naruto. NH will never beat their togetherness. Sakura has made their dreams as one and that is more married than nh will ever be. While Hinata talked about walking with him, Sakura did and that is what seperated them in this arc imo.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sakura loved Naruto because she understood who he was as a person. She showed time and time again that she was willing to sacrifice to help him achieve his dreams. Do we ever see the same level of understanding from Hinata? Does she ever show that she cares about what Naruto wants? His hopes and dreams? I don't think so. We only ever see that Hinata loves her conception of Naruto as a hero who can try to motivate her beyond her everyday way of acting.

#40330 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

Yup ! most of them have one : @https://twitter.com/junkotakeuchi45

I have been trying to find Junko's twitter but never find it  :confused: Wait, that page doesn't exist. Do you typo?

EDIT: Your link refers to this --> https://twitter.com/...junkotakeuchi45 (double "http://twitter/")

Edited by xpopurix, 26 December 2014 - 10:12 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#40331 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

Amazing, truly shows how awesome (G)Oda is

#40332 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:17 PM

Amazing, truly shows how awesome (G)Oda is

Pretty damn cool considering that the ending won't come until long after that child has probably died. And even cooler when you consider how tight lipped Oda is regarding One Piece.

EXL5X4B.png

#40333 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:18 PM

That's pretty great.

#40334 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:20 PM

It would be so kittening corny if Kishi were to explain the ending of Naruto like that. :twitch: The war ended, Sasuke was reduced from a would-be-revolutionary to wanderer and father of salad, Naruto is a crappy dad and no one is smiling. Maybe he could list up all the 50 pairings that were shown lol.

I think the kid would cry but not for the same reasons. :confused:

ナルサク

#40335 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:25 PM

Sorry to disappoint but this was identified as fake. Oda is still light years better than Kishi though!

10wnpqp.jpg

#40336 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

Sorry to disappoint but this was identified as fake. Oda is still light years better than Kishi though!

Are you sure? Because there are tons of sources that state it...

I can't find a single thing saying that' it's fake...

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 10:30 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#40337 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

Are you sure? Because there are tons of sources that state it...

I was informed it was confirmed as fake, I don't really have any sources but there was a thread about it on One Piece Forums and a moderator closed the thread saying it was fake news.

Here's the link

Edited by Enkai, 26 December 2014 - 10:31 PM.

10wnpqp.jpg

#40338 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:32 PM

I have been trying to find Junko's twitter but never find it  :confused: Wait, that page doesn't exist. Do you typo?

EDIT: Your link refers to this --> https://twitter.com/...junkotakeuchi45 (double "http://twitter/")

Oh God, sorry ! https://twitter.com/junkotakeuchi45

Edited by ichigo500, 26 December 2014 - 10:33 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#40339 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:35 PM

I was informed it was confirmed as fake, I don't really have any sources but there was a thread about it on One Piece Forums and a moderator closed the thread saying it was fake news.

Here's the link

Idk, he just kinda asserted it was fake, didn't even say how he knew. Meanwhile, the news appeared on other reputable sites, like IGN and such...

I'll keep looking into it to make sure, but I can't see how it would end up on major platforms and be fake. IGN checks and double checks sources to avoid stuff like that. Hm. 

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 10:36 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#40340 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

It's fake.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users