Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:51 AM

I told ya, it's never good to have hope after Sakura's second confession
Shoutout to Chatte for providing pathetic essays on bs, giving NS fans hope just to be disappointed at the end, what a arrogant cow
Feel bad for LadyGT though...

No need to be an a**hole...

#40322 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:57 AM

I...I just don't understand. I've tried to put logic in this ending but I can't. I just can't. This is the epitome of bad writing, and complete asspull. I can tolerate NH, cause it had a little something there, not nearly as mush as NS, but still something. But to see sasuke so out of character and all of a sudden see Sakura in a romantic light when 5 chapters ago he flat out said he does not have any interest in her at all. Im absolutely lost for words at this ending. Also what type of message is kishi trying to send here? That its alright to give up sometimes? This ending just ruins narutos, sakuras, and sasukes characters. It's just...bad. Bad writing, bad development for the pairings that did become canon. The series itself I loved. All 698 chapters before the last two. But now... Uggh.

#40323 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:58 AM

Shoutout to Chatte for providing pathetic essays on bs, giving NS fans hope just to be disappointed at the end, what a arrogant cow

wasup with you bra? Talking to her like that?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#40324 A_Soggy_Cactus

A_Soggy_Cactus

The Writing Writer

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Writing (Music, Poetry, Stories), Band touring, beer, cigars, pipes, NaruSaku, Biking

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:02 AM

I'm pretty sure most of us are gonna move on from this situation

I know I will. Give me a couple of days and I'll be good to go, but right now everything sucks.

Oh, and I'll always ship NaruSaku. Not all ships really sink.

#40325 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:05 AM

seeing how this is going to end, i just my consider becoming an Manga writer my self. That way I could toy with others hearts like Kishi did to us. Only Diff would be that my stories would make more sense when I'm building up a pairing and NOT do what kishi did by throwing people a loop and going in the opposite direction.

but in all seriousness I might go into that buisiness.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#40326 Nintendist

Nintendist

mi6 agent 2006 double oh series

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Sbt,old internet stuff,90s,80s,Windows all,all thing

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:06 AM

the only japanese people that i trust now is, the people of nintendo , only , only, i already say only ?

inter multa, unum , E pluribus unum   doge, i want a adoge flash ,lol 

Nintendo 3ds Flame RED User

Nintendo Wii U Mario KArt 8 deluxe set User

USA USA USA BR USA USA USA

#40327 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:10 AM

I know I will. Give me a couple of days and I'll be good to go, but right now everything sucks.

Oh, and I'll always ship NaruSaku. Not all ships really sink.

Everyone is gonna move on and probably forget about this

#40328 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

These "spoiler" pictures are like reading an entirely different manga, TBH. It doesn't seem to line up with Kishi's themes and style at all. This is NOT the conclusive ending we were foretold. That is the biggest reason I'm sticking to my guns.

That, and the art just looks off. Not Kishi's style.

Told my brother about all this. He's pretty confident it's fake. To the idea that no one would go to the trouble to make a whole fanbook just to troll, he said "oh ho ho, you don't know the internet". I tend to agree on that point.

It really is best to take these things with a grain of salt. If you ask me, manga chapter or it never happened.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 06 November 2014 - 01:23 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#40329 FaceLess

FaceLess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Being a badass!

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

wasup with you bra? Talking to her like that?

She deserves it, just like any other person who kept denying the facts, if you guys stopped believing NS would happen after Sakura's second confession you wouldn't be disappointed now, Chatte just wrote essays of kitten, said so many off keys theories, remember the forehead moment NS were supposed to get? SS gets that moment. The way she outright said Kishi is a bad writer pissed me off, and for LadyGT, I respect her art and work, and what she wrote was mature, that's what happens when you read something for the subplot and not the actual plot

tumblr_static_tumblr_m4a37xocyc1qdfdg1o3

#40330 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

She deserves it, just like any other person who kept denying the facts, if you guys stopped believing NS would happen after Sakura's second confession you wouldn't be disappointed now, Chatte just wrote essays of kitten, said so many off keys theories, remember the forehead moment NS were supposed to get? SS gets that moment. The way she outright said Kishi is a bad writer pissed me off, and for LadyGT, I respect her art and work, and what she wrote was mature, that's what happens when you read something for the subplot and not the actual plot

Sry are u trying to deny that kishi is a bad writer??

Edited by PhenixElite, 06 November 2014 - 01:33 AM.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#40331 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

Ehh I have a question, if people fall into the genjutsu because of the moonlight, is it possible Sakura and Kakashi aren't completely out of the clear yet since it is night time? Just a thought. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#40332 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:35 AM

I believe it's fake to the T. But whoever did it is a good ass artist. lol maybe LadyGt is trolling us haha.

please don't drag ladygt into this. she's the LAST person who would do this.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#40333 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

please don't drag ladygt into this. she's the LAST person who would do this.

I agree!! Lady GT has been a stalwart fan who doesn't deserve any of this crap!

#40334 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:40 AM

Okay wow you are rude. Chatte's not the only one that had hopes or theories either so don't single her out like that. Just because she had hope doesn't make her arrogant. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#40335 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:43 AM

The second confession made NS less likely, but still nothing to push SS or NH on us. Sorry, but asspulling is and always will be bad writing.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#40336 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:15 AM

You know I love this site very much, I'm always happy whenever I got here. That is unti today. I understand freaking out, been all negative and jumping ships. But NS fans insulting other NS fans is disgusting, we're on the same side and a couple of leaked scans is enough to make such fans show their true colors. Which I have to remind everyone the chapters are not release yet. Let me get one thing straight tomorrow if those chapters prove NH and SS canon then we lost, we mourn, we rage and we move on life goes on. BUT if the chapters prove NS canon I want those members to apologise for disrespecting other fellow even if it means talking to every mod in the site.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40337 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:17 AM

I'm not insulting any NS fans. I just don't agree with Kishi's choice.... if this is true that is. (and it probably is)

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#40338 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:17 AM

@faceless
It could be fix with naruto confession. Which will never happen.

#40339 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:22 AM

You know I love this site very much, I'm always happy whenever I got here. That is unti today. I understand freaking out, been all negative and jumping ships. But NS fans insulting other NS fans is disgusting, we're on the same side and a couple of leaked scans is enough to make such fans show their true colors. Which I have to remind everyone the chapters are not release yet. Let me get one thing straight tomorrow if those chapters prove NH and SS canon then we lost, we mourn, we rage and we move on life goes on. BUT if the chapters prove NS canon I want those members to apologise for disrespecting other fellow even if it means talking to every mod in the site.

+1 (ran out of likes)

This whole thing just smells fishy to me.

Think about it. OF COURSE people were going to be tense this week. PERFECT opportunity to troll and play on those tensions. PERFECT. THINK ABOUT IT.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 06 November 2014 - 02:23 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#40340 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:23 AM

Everyone is gonna move on and probably forget about this

NaruHina and SasuSaku happening in the end will ultimately define everything this series had. Everything we've seen in this series... If anyone new rewatched Naruto, you wouldn't be able to explain why Sasuke never showed interest in Sakura, why Sakura held on to her weak love for Sakura, why Naruto's PoaL to Sakura and selfless love and sacrifice for Sakura got wasted away, why Sakura's true admiration and hints at romantic love for Naruto were ignored, why Naruto had all those goals and ambitions where basically none of them came true, where Sasuke seems to get so much attention for being the antagonist and making Naruto, Sakura, and everyone miserable, having Hinata be in the shadows with no relevant interaction with Naruto whatsoever throughout the whole manga, where they actually kept a conversation going. Nothing.

And then you tell them SS and NH ends up being canon. How do you add that up? No one is EVER gonna forget about this. This leaves a scar on us, and the series, and it's whole entire fandom, and all the themes, and all the development that Kishi loved to emphasize so much - not just between Naruto and Sasuke. Gaara, Lee, Neji, Hinata, and... Sakura.

The one female character that Naruto has ever prioritized near the top of his life. Hinata played no part.

So NaruHina becomes canon.

Sasuke played no part in Sakura's development, her happiness, her personality. Where was Sasuke this whole time?

So SasuSaku becomes canon.

What. The.  F***.

We can't just turn our back on this and hope it never happened. Hope it will fade away into life. No way. We will always remember this ending. This crappy ending. Everyone will have this ending. Everyone will be lead on to thinking they're seeing something that makes sense. It will never make sense, no matter how NH fans and SS fans twist it. 

We were right in our choice in pairing. We were never kittening wrong.

Kishi messed up bad. He messed up horribly.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 06 November 2014 - 02:24 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users