4036 replies to this topic

#3981 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:27 AM

just figured I'd say this, sleep is a state of unconsciousness, and yes all the civilians needed medical attention because of the genjutsu because they were not awake because the genjutsu was still in effect. and if you look back even naruto had to have someone cancel it for him for him to wake up, if you pay attention he was passed out on the ground, unconscious, just like sakura is now....just because its more of a torturous thing that could knock her out doesn't mean it did, if she's already asleep she's already unconscious, therefore she would still be caught in it.

Its because the Genjutsu was still around them continuously making them unconscious and they had chakra in their system....which only people who are awake can dispel....they weren't constantly in an illusion.

eh10ut.jpg

#3982 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

Its because the Genjutsu was still around them continuously making them unconscious and they had chakra in their system....which only people who are awake can dispel....they weren't constantly in an illusion.

well then they were still being kept unconscious BY it right? therefore sakura could be kept unconcious by it the same way,and they could have still been caught in it, we never saw the illusions themselves xD but on the other hand, do you think the tailed beasts' genjutsu is still going? I'm pretty sure it is, and so is the infinite tsukiyomi, all rinnegan genjutsu. and remember, the tailed beasts' one is a infinite tsukiyomi itself too. both done by a rinnegan. and you're telling me it isn't a possibility that rinnegan genjutsus can be infinite until canceled? you're acting like we know how this genjutsu is and that it's just the same as the sharingan ones, we don't know that, rinnegan genjutsu specifics were never clarified. anything could happen, this could be a thing, just saying, I say just wait and see before trying to debunk this xD I'm just saying its a possibility rinnegan genjutsus are unique in some way. the way hagoromo said it was like the infinite tsukiyomi was a rinnegan only genjutsu and that sasuke's rinnegan was unique. heck we don't even know all of sasuke's powers yet, he's been holding back xD

Edited by ultranx, 02 October 2014 - 06:39 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#3983 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

I wonder if the sage is still there, so that once Sakura wakes up and comes to a realization, about everything, he will send her and Kakashi to the to the Valley of Ends.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#3984 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:38 AM

I wonder if the sage is still there, so that once Sakura wakes up and comes to a realization, about everything, he will send her and Kakashi to the to the Valley of Ends.

Well he was still there to talk to Kakashi... and we know manga character have a tough time with well... keeping track and knowing time lol. The Obito, Madara, and Kaguya fight all occurred on the same day. Basically Naruto and Sasuke weren't dead for very long

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#3985 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

From the glimpse that we were given of their dynamics in the Kazekage Rescue arc, they seem to be decently functional group that's able to work well and coordinate together without much squabbling. Guy might be overexerting them a tad bit (it could be looked at as a tactic to project his exuberant 'youthful' vigour onto these young and impressionable minds), but that's just his natural personality shining through his leadership skills. 

At least Guy is willing to properly train all of his students and not just a select few that he happens to identify more easily with like Kakashi. However, what causes his almost impeccable record to become tarnished is the incident with Lee's surgery where he promised to commit suicide if his favourite student died on the operating table. That made me realise, for the first time, how fanatical his devotion to Lee is. He was so blinded by his self-inflicted nindo to help Lee in becoming a great ninja that it made him lose perspective on how his actions would have negatively affected the people around him. Neji and Tenten would be left without a leader to guide them, and the village would have lost one of its most capable Jonin; all because the object of his nindo snuffed it. 

Kakashi might have his faults, but he never allowed his affections for the student he cared about to dictate whether he lived or died. He's able to look past the grief and loss towards the bigger picture. To rise from the despair of one's own failures and persevere is a better mark of selflessness imo. 

i wish i had your delivery when it comes to english and paragraph structure/use of words you're really smart.

#3986 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

So is there any new spoilers :ermm: ?

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#3987 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:47 AM

So is there any new spoilers :ermm: ?

Not yet but I did find this funny fanfic  :chuckle:

Tobirama- The Uchiha Slayer

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#3988 NarutoFan0304

NarutoFan0304

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

Lol.

#3989 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:59 AM

Funny kitten all prize Lord Tobirama  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#3990 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:00 AM

Me Right now :

tumblr_m64hv3YYFF1r0kwpzo1_500.gif

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#3991 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:23 AM

So not even spoilers, huh?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3992 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:24 AM

So not even spoilers, huh?

I think I've found some from WSJ, although I'm not sure whether they're legit. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#3993 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:28 AM

Why would I need to argue this exactly? Naruto and Sasuke both confirm it's a Genjutsu and we've seen people fall asleep before because of it... There's no way it isn't an Genjutsu even without either character confirming as Sasuke flat out impaled her. There's no wound on her physically and we know bodies in Naruto aren't like bodies in DBZ. Fists/Chops cannot go through one's chest and not have it impale the area.

That genjutsu was a sleeping one used.This one wasnt of that type.It was used to simulate a violent act of murder in her mind to knock her out.It was abrupt and sudden something which the other genjutsus dont have.

#3994 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:33 AM

I think I've found some from WSJ, although I'm not sure whether they're legit. 

Where ?

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#3995 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:36 AM

Where ?

It's on Shonen Jump's international site. If you click on This Week's Shounen Jump" and then select the option to read the preview for next week's issue, you should get it. It's in Japanese, though, so I'm at a loss.  :sweatdrop:

Edited by TheQueenB, 02 October 2014 - 08:39 AM.

#3996 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

Come on, come on! Class doesn't start until 2 PM.

#3997 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

This chap needs to be out!!! 

#3998 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:10 AM

This is like the calm before the storm. We feel it coming, but it's still relatively quiet.  :argh:

#3999 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:10 AM

It must be pretty bad if it's taking this long. Just a pointless flashback chapter (because what more do we need to know about NaruSasu), maybe?

#4000 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:11 AM

I don't even know what to do... I'm sick and I'm considering to use this as an excuse for reading the chapter!  :fu:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users