12811 replies to this topic

#381 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:09 AM

"can we please appreciate the fact that the sasuke in naruto gaiden is a sasuke we’ve never seen before; a sasuke who doesn’t live for revenge, who doesn’t live off of hatred, who is not walking the path of darkness, but who is a loving husband and a caring father and a supportive sensei who is at peace, who is redeemed, and who is truly and genuinely happy???"

I'M HOLLERING. Okay I don't want to hate and I can understand they like sasuke but, this made me laugh so hard. oh the karma hurts. 

#382 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:10 AM

Quick question when will the next chapter be released? 

#383 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:12 AM

Next week most likely. BTW, I noticed that Bolt's eyes were lavender. I thought they were blue

#384 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:13 AM

Next week, late Tuesday/early wednesday probably.

#385 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:14 AM

I honestly feel sorry for Sakura.
she's better off alone than this.

Kishi really did hate her..

Or wait.. this won't turn into ss drama fic right? Ughhhh its like they are the conflict of the story.. what about Boruto the title holder??

Oh wait.. Naruto series was the same.lol

#386 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:14 AM

Welp, gn everyone !

I seriously enjoyed this kitten. Karma at it's finest. :lmao:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#387 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:17 AM

I'm gonna be that guy

Welp, gn everyone !

I seriously enjoyed this sh*tstorm. Karma at it's finest. :lmao:

Don't go Ichi Michi :umm:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#388 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:17 AM

Next week most likely. BTW, I noticed that Bolt's eyes were lavender. I thought they were blue

Next week, late Tuesday/early wednesday probably.

Ok thanks! can't wait for the next sh##tstorm!  :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:

#389 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:22 AM

The only positive point i can see from this chapter is that this beloved forum become life again. :grouphug:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#390 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:23 AM

Or wait.. this won't turn into ss drama fic right? Ughhhh its like they are the conflict of the story.. what about Boruto the title holder??

I agree. Out of likes.

#391 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:34 AM

Lol hinatards telling me that sasuxsaku was perfectly logical and had development.

Maybe Kishi is having his revenge and wants to show why Sasuke sakura was never intended and never ever made any sense.

#392 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:38 AM

Lol hinatards telling me that sasuxsaku was perfectly logical and had development.

Maybe Kishi is having his revenge and wants to show why Sasuke sakura was never intended and never ever made any sense.

So did some of you gus "ACTUALY" starting to gain faith/believe in kishi right now? that he will repair this series?

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#393 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:42 AM

So did some of you gus "ACTUALY" starting to gain faith/believe in kishi right now? that he will repair this series?

Oh no. Of course not. But that doesn't mean we aren't enjoy it as Kishimoto's kitten writing naturally starts hurting his defenders.

#394 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

I wonder what will happen for NH? Will he BS it too by showing how it doesn't work? That is if he's actually out to destroy everything. If not then it'll probably be full of Hinata worship and her playing with Himawari :fu:

God if he ruins NH I'll cry lmao I bet they're all praying on their knees right now after how he just wrecked SS.

Haven't even given it a lick of thought, I'm too busy tap dancing on the dying souls of the SS tards XD

EXL5X4B.png

#395 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:47 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I'm loving this soo muchh... I didn't think it'd be this bad LOL  :lmao:

And right from the start too, where's the popcorn? Who's got the brewski's?

EXL5X4B.png

#396 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:55 AM

unfortunately this can go the other way around. The fact that the 1st conflict/mystery of this story is about SS then it can possibly mean that they'll be taking center stage..it might lead to a real ss moment.

THAT or kishi will just forget about it hahhahaha.. imagine another interview.. "i planned it from the start but i forgot about her hahhaha"

they could make this to allow Hinakittens to shine. As we all know this new heroine NEEDS people getting messed up because thats the only way she'll look better.
y'know the idea of walking beside a less attractive person so you'll look better than you actually are hahaha

#397 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

So from what I've read of everyone's conversation, we're trying to say Sarada really isn't Sakura's real daughter? :o

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#398 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

I'm starting to think that since Bolt gets his own movie, that pt3 is really going to focus on Sasuke and the mess he left behind more than anything. While also throwing in Bolt and Naruto's father/son issues here and there. That's how he wants to setup the new movie. Then after all that, the movie's ending will give what he believes to be the big happy ever after ending. Of course it'll still suck.  

#399 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

If they're gonna set up Sakura as single and ready who knows what could happen maybe he can repair the damage he's done. Doubtful but holy crap did I enjoy being right over the people that called us delusional. Now if only NH could divorce or we could find out some troubles in their life and maybe then we can get the ball rolling again.

#400 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

Why are people celebrating the "Xth death" of SS (how many time he bashed that pairing to the wall). Beside from what I read from the comment, it's more the death of Sakura as a character, which is even sadder for us in my opinion. Even if Kishi destroy somehow NH in this to make it Narusaku, would it be because Sakura understand she can't have Sasuke ( well it's NS for the wrong reason there if it happen, though that is a 0,000001% of happening at this point) 

They can even decide which direction they go. In the last Sakura's speech about not giving up on their man to Hinata to follow Naruto footstep and found love and happiness. That did go well for her right. Wasn't she at a clinic teaching medical ninjutsu to her daughter (well that kid)

Finally, the whole Naruto gaiden. Is it part 3 or another book about more focus on Naruto. Wasn't it a part about Boruto, made by the guy from blood prison.? What are Naruto future project, wasn't kishi done with Naruto by the end of the summer?

Edited by archangel, 23 April 2015 - 08:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users