#381 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Naruto will not become Rikudou IM0. He'll use the chakra of tailed beasts to extract the other bijuus from Madara.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#382 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Naruto will not become Rikudou IM0. He'll use the chakra of tailed beasts to extract the other bijuus from Madara.

He's gonna have a hard time doing that by himself, I mean with a much, much weaker Jubbito he needed the help of the entire shinobi alliance to help pull them out.

eh10ut.jpg

#383 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:40 PM

He's gonna have a hard time doing that by himself, I mean with a much, much weaker Jubbito he needed the help of the entire shinobi alliance to help pull them out.

I think Naruto is supposed to succeed alone this time.

If not, he's not the prophecy child.

I mean, he's supposed to be the savior, so this time, it may be him alone.

Also Sakura mentionned Madara was "different" / "on another dimension", and I still think it's a statement Kishi made her say on purpose to compare later with Naruto's new power.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#384 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,425 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

So apparently Gintama is out early again. Last week I understand it came out around the same time because it was delayed. Though it's out early for the second time in a row. For those of you who don't know, gintama comes out just before Naruto. That means we probably have a couple hours before it comes out. Unless someone can correct me otherwise.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#385 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

The problem is that it's not his body, it's a body created by Kabuto.

On which he only put Senju DNA and that's all, then when he's ressurrected he lose his "eyes", to prevent the "multiplication of rinnegans", he manages to use Susano'o without his sharingan which is already a law broken because Susano'o is a doujutsu and needs the sharingan to be activated which is show when Sasuke goes blind and cannot use Susano'o anymore.

Obito replies with "You exausted your sharingan powers" and he lost his vision so he needs to get the sharingan of his brother.

So his powers combine because it's Sasuke's blood with Itachi's eyes, so that's why Sasuke's jutsu is stronger but we didnt saw Sasuke using Itachi's Genjutsu abilities or even the fact we didnt see Sasuke using a single genjutsu on this fight.

Madara was vulnerable but the guy holds a console of Naruto's world.

I believe that there's no explanation to Madara's susano'o there other than simply asspull it's a manga with a target audience of 12 and i think Kishi doesnt care.

Madara had aquired the Senju DNA Decades before Kabuto came around, he created the entire Army with it, and used to it give Obito his other half of his body that got crushed. And when Madara was revived and ttalking to Kabuto he says 'You know my body's secret?' implying that he had injected the Senju DNA in him already but Kabuto managed to do a better job of it, it's also implied that the reason he unlocked the rinnigan was because he aquired the Senju DNA as well.

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/560/15

Infact even forgetting all that If Madara was infact revived with his body in peak condition but with the eyes he died with, then he could still have the Sharingan in his left eye, the one he died with, Kishi must have known this because in this weeks chapter Obito replays the conversation Madara had with him about needing both eyes to fully unlock the Sharingans powers.

As I've said before Madara is a special case, you can't judge him from the rules set for a regular Uchiha with the MS, he went to a different level when he aquired the Senju DNA and unlocked the Rinnigan, he's already broken so many rules...Before him it took Eight S Rank Ninja's three days to merge the Bijuu with the Ten tails body, he did it in a second. Madara broke the rules, the First Hokage broke the rules, infact those two broke one of the earliest rules set in the Manga. 'It's the job of the younger generation to surpass the past generation' These two were the exception, and Madara has both their powers within him which seems 1+1 = It's OVER 9,000!!!!!!!

There have been allot of Arsepull moments in the Manga but I don't think this one was...but what do I know you could be right and we'll see changes made to the chapter when the Volume is released.

iAnby7W.gif

#386 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

Spoiler -  http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/667/

Of course

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 March 2014 - 05:46 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#387 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:47 AM

I'm just surprised people actually thought it wasn't.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#388 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

I'm just surprised people actually thought it wasn't.

Well Karin not recognizing his chakra led to that. Even though it was done for suspense.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#389 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

Yeah but it was such an obvious attempt by Kishi to throw people off, lmao. And people actually bought it.

Anyway, moving to the spoiler thread...

Edited by Hiraishin, 05 March 2014 - 05:53 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users