31 replies to this topic

#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:10 PM

So Sasuke killed Karin? How would this be a victory for SasuSaku? Do they really think a MedicNin who'se purpose is to save lives would end up with a man who sucks a teamates blood or whatever he does to survive and would sacrifice his teamate to gain revenge? If anything this reduces the chances of Sasuke ending up with anyone at the end.

Though all things considered it will probably turn out she's still alive, her strange ability probably allows to be in near death situations and still survive. She's vital for Sasuke's survival if she dies the MS will probaly end up killing him same way as it killed Itachi. (Though you have to wonder if there is a limit how many times she can recover a person using that technique, there has to be a price to pay right?)

So am I correct in thinking Sasuke actually won a fight and ended up getting another power boost?

iAnby7W.gif

#22 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

Wow, I wasn't expecting anything like this this soon...

Honestly, I'm loving the decision. Now don't get me wrong, I actually found Karin entertaining, but I never saw Taka making it to the end of the manga. Sasuke's clearly fallen off the rocker, just as I figured he was going to, but by doing this, Kishimoto is making a power play to show Sasuke's becoming a chief villain. If this is the way we can expect Sasuke to act when he gets panel time, then I won't be complaining about him so much anymore, lol!

Now it all makes sense, though. Not showing Naruto and Sakura may have seemed like a bad idea earlier, but now it makes complete sense. This volume (remember guys, he writes these things in volumes) is designed to be the last Sasuke volume where he serves as an Anti-Hero. Sasuke seems to have embraced the darker side (makes sense since the only person that has been forthcoming to him so far has been Madara), he NEEDS to have focus if he's making a final allegiance choice.

But it's nice that the arc is pretty much officially over. I can't wait to get back to Sakura and Naruto.

#23 jinsterr

jinsterr

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:28 PM

Call me a sadist, but I was kinda amused. The picture of Sasuke's face could give Yamato's scary face a run for its money xD

Well, I felt bad for Karin. I did. Poor girl sad.gif It makes me wonder if all the SasuSaku shippers are rejoicing over this (and if they are I can't see WHY since this doesn't exactly leave anyone with a happy feeling >.<), because I certainly wouldn't want Sakura to wind up with someone like him. I believe since Sasuke could do something like just proves he doesn't have any hopes of redemption. Not at all.

I seriously hope this is the end of that cuz I really want to see Naruto and Sakura again.

#24 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:33 PM

I really don't think Karin is dead. Possibly she has some kinds of ability that maybe moves her vital organs or something. The "don't move" comment leads me to believe he's taking a calculated risk with her life and not willing to sacrafice it just yet.

I was also thinking about Izanagi also. I wonder if maybe in the end that's Sasuke's redemption. He will help to defeat Madara in exchange for his eyes. I think that would be an acceptable redemption considering what he's done.

#25 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:20 PM

If Danzou dies, Raikage and Killer Bee will be the only cool characters holding up the manga. Sucks. sad.gif

Seriously, unless Sasuke is actually going full fledge villain, all of this is a huge waste of time. And it's not even an interesting waste of time. It would still totally blow, but if this is atleast suppose to make Sasuke a true villain in everyone's eyes, I could let all this screentime go. Otherwise, what's the point? Exactly how many dark, bloody stares do we need to understand that Sasuke = DARKNESSS!!!1112121, Kishimoto?

Edited by Freakazoid, 27 January 2010 - 08:20 PM.

#26 lion3queen

lion3queen

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

If Karin is dead, I'll be sure to stop reading Naruto.
Chocolate is my anti-drug <3

#27 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

Yahar. Karin's probably not gonna die... but. The chapter ends on a cliffie, so I'm REALLY, really curious about the next one! I don't want my ship to quite literally die dry.gif

Sasuke chose her as his favorite! love.gif 111189.gif I always thought Juugo was his favorite...

omfg.gif Sasuke's psycho face could give Yamato's creepy stare some competition!

*still not up to par with Itachi's "bwahahaha I'llz have ur eyes fur sho" face though.

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 27 January 2010 - 08:37 PM.

meh.

#28 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Kinda disappointing. What Danzo did most of the fight is just spam Izanagi to save his life.

Oh and that chibi freakazoid avatar looks awesome! laugh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#29 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

Veeeery Interesting.

Sasuke capable of stabbing Karin at this time no suprrise. Sasuke skilled enough to do it without killing her highly probable. thus Danzos comment about "the hostages vitals"

more intriguing Madaras comment about Sasuke chosing her as his favorite very much confirms alot fo the development between Sasuke and Karin.

What remains curious will be what will happen to Karin. Will Sasuke leave her behind at madaras urging, or will he chose to laave her behind under the notion that he wants her safe and away from Madara. Or will he save her and take her with him.

If she is left behind for any reason this sets up a confrontation between Sakura and Karin, and a conversation between them.

very intersting connotations. this also leaves some room for karin as well. While im sure she has faith in Sasuke this incedent may shake that faith ever so slightly, not enough to hurt them but enough to set up a possible conversation between her and sakura.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#30 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Jan 27 2010, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kinda disappointing. What Danzo did most of the fight is just spam Izanagi to save his life.

Oh and that chibi freakazoid avatar looks awesome! laugh.gif

Thanks. pimp.png

#31 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:04 PM

Now it gives me more reason to hate him but I think that karin is not gonna die.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#32 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jan 27 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Sasuke killed Karin? How would this be a victory for SasuSaku? Do they really think a MedicNin who'se purpose is to save lives would end up with a man who sucks a teamates blood or whatever he does to survive and would sacrifice his teamate to gain revenge? If anything this reduces the chances of Sasuke ending up with anyone at the end.

Though all things considered it will probably turn out she's still alive, her strange ability probably allows to be in near death situations and still survive. She's vital for Sasuke's survival if she dies the MS will probaly end up killing him same way as it killed Itachi. (Though you have to wonder if there is a limit how many times she can recover a person using that technique, there has to be a price to pay right?)

So am I correct in thinking Sasuke actually won a fight and ended up getting another power boost?

your right this is no victory for them this dose actchily hurt them it proves sasuke will kill anyone in his way im 100% shure ss wont happen now and this proves why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users