#21 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jan 21 2010, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not the first time shes done it either. Shes called him a weakling and taken him to task a couple times.

Which is why she is so much better than Sasuke-doting Part I Sakura fangirlishness..... eager.gif
meh.

#22 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:20 AM

W00t!! ELEPHANTS FTW!!!

#23 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Jan 20 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always forget Karin has a pierced lip XD Kishi's not good with keeping up with that memo... though most of the time you can't see it anywayz, so it doesn't matter. Although sometimes it's below her lip and other times it's on her lip... other times it looks like a zit... I notice stupid things sweatdrop.gif

Why is Sasuke not smart enough to figure things out for himself anymore? sad.gif

Karin rocks. She calls Sasuke what everyone wants to, a moron th_glomp.gif

It had better be the f@#$ing real Danzou.
But I liked this chapter I think, better then the other Sasuke ones before now IMO.

Isn't it obvious? rolleyes.gif Sasuke has been taken over by his hatred and revenge that he can't think straight anymore. He's like a rabid dog attacking anyone that gets in his way. Compare to the old Sasuke who knew how to use his head this Sasuke is a disgrace to the entire Uchiha clan and to Itachi. I can't believe he will get more evil than this I guess he will be so blinded by hate that he won't be able to think clearly anymore he will just kill base in instinct, who knows he might end up hurting Karin or his own comrades without realizing it. sleep.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 January 2010 - 02:44 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:36 AM

Hrm, first time I've ever heard of Japanese version of a chimera.... According to Wiki, it's basically an elephant with tiger claws and eats dreams. And also the Japanese word for a tapir, not surprising, kinda looks like a tapir with an elephant's trunk....

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 21 January 2010 - 02:36 AM.

#25 jinsterr

jinsterr

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:45 AM

LOLOL I think this chapter turned out a lot better than I expected. Mostly because it was so damn funny.

I mean... the mega-fugly Dumbo was amusing.... but not as amusing as THIS:

BIGGEST WTFLOL EVER --Click here to view--

heheelq7.png

Edited by jinsterr, 21 January 2010 - 03:47 AM.

#26 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:31 AM

Pretty good fight, I just hope these wounds at the end aren't fake, I'm getting tired of illusions. The fight is over next chapter, apparently.

#27 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:53 AM

I don't think its over yet, Kishi has proven to be anticlimatic before *cough*Itachi*cough*. Karin pointed out that Danzo may have more sharingans than the face arm. He could have stabbed Sasuke but have dodged the wound with Izanagi (Uchiha superjutsu number 4) by altering reality so he wasn't hit and Sasuke was.

Making Sasuke the damsel (LAWLS) That would be different and hysterical at the same time, but probably won't happen. Unless Kishi goes with Danzo catching Sasuke and then uses him to get to Naruto and capturing him; Sakura would have a decision there, odds are slim though, but the heroine would come into play.

Or Sasuke does win, down.gif facepalm.png

Danzo wins but Madara intervenes and takes some souveneirs (but he probably won't because we'll find out Madara is possesing the body of Obito and therefore needs Sasuke as his new body, but he isn't as incompetent as Orochimaru. It is Kakashi year apparently).

Either way we've got more then this, its a neverending story of one emo's selfless battle to become world's greatest dumbass.

Edited by Insurrection, 21 January 2010 - 04:56 AM.

#28 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:35 AM

I know Danzou is not exactly the bad guy and I know he is not necessarily the good guy either, but is it wrong of me to cheer for Danzou.?

I know he is bit of a.....jerk to put lightly, but Danzou seems to have good intentions, but does things the wrong way. Like he takes advantage of people believing that it was for the greater good which is like saying, He has the wright idea, but the wrong way of doing things.

I don't think Sasuke will die just yet. He still has to fight Sakura and Naruto.

I still believe he is going to self-sacrifice himself to help Naruto defeat Madara. That is my idea.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jan 20 2010, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its a neverending story of one emo's selfless battle to become world's greatest dumbass.

laugh.gif That's about the best quote ever on Sasuke's goal- especially post death of Itachi.

Edited by ciardha, 21 January 2010 - 05:48 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#30 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 20 2010, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't it obvious? rolleyes.gif Sasuke has been taken over by his hatred and revenge that he can't think straight anymore. He's like a rabid dog attacking anyone that gets in his way. Compare to the old Sasuke who knew how to use his head this Sasuke is a disgrace to the entire Uchiha clan and to Itachi. I can't believe he will get more evil than this I guess he will be so blinded by hate that he won't be able to think clearly anymore he will just kill base in instinct, who knows he might end up hurting Karin or his own comrades without realizing it. sleep.gif

Agreed. We've already seen Sasuke is determined to get what he feels is justice and will kill anyone in his path AND abandon allies for it too, but I wonder if there's more to it. If not just feeling the Uchiha is persecuted, what if he's doing what he's doing because he hated how Itachi lived, like how he hated him for his being "recognized"?

Anyhow, this chapter is insane! Period. All in all, Sasuke is an idiot for keeping Susanoo going so long, since he's gotta be suffering some heavy internal damage, plus Danzo using his Jutsu in most unusual ways, especially that tapir!

I liked too how Karin was in this chapter. It shows she's much better than Part 1 Sakura was with her fangirlness. Plus she actually will reprimand Sasuke if he does something stupid, plus she also TRIES to impress him, unlike Sakura.

Why do I got the shaking suspicion this fight will end up like all of Sasuke's fights in Shippuden had??; where he doesn't really win but cheaps out due to a cowardly move (i.e. vs. Deidara when he sacrificed Manda just because of his being afraid to die) or his opponent suffering (Itachi thanks to taking the damage of Kirin even with Susanoo, plus his illness kicking into play too).

And let's face it, guys, even witrh all the power he's gained from Orochimaru's training and his drugs, as well as his Mangekyo Sharingan and his misplaced hatred, Sasuke is still fairly weak if he can't actually win a fight on his own without having to do something cowardly or just fluking out. At least you can say Naruto's been able to win many of his fights in Shippuden without needing flukes, and without needing to take a cowardly tactic.

All in all, I digress. A good chapter though. I kinda wish the fight'd be over now.

Bryon

#31 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:53 AM

The fight was good, but I'm tired of sasuke.

#32 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

The thing that gets me is that in these chapters, Sasuke and Karin look way more mature the Naruto and Sakura. Naruto in the Sakura's Confession chapters - he looks like a kid!

Sasuke's battle stances are awesome, and he's just drawn looking so powerful, whereas Naruto looks like a big doof most of the time. Or it maybe that I can't remember what a fight scene with Naruto looks like!

Even though Sasuke gets his butt handed to him most of the time, at least he's out there fighting. He would totally woop Naruto just on the basis of time spent in battle.

Karin's illustration is also gritty and mature. Sakura still looks fully 10 years younger than Karin. (I don't just mean battle grunge either.)

They (NS) looked older in the Pain arc, but now it's like they are aging in reverse.

Again, I hope that this is just buildup for some great Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, etc. arcs.

#33 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:42 PM

Naruto always looks like a doof until he "kicks ass",I'm just looking forward to Naruto making Sasuke cry like a little girl(if that happens)!

#34 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 20 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... and maybe he has a sharingan on his bottom just kissing lol.tongue.gif

If so, that would explain why Kakashi created his "1000 Years of Pain" technique, just for Danzou. wink.gif

#35 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (jinsterr @ Jan 20 2010, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOLOL I think this chapter turned out a lot better than I expected. Mostly because it was so damn funny.

I mean... the mega-fugly Dumbo was amusing.... but not as amusing as THIS:

BIGGEST WTFLOL EVER --Click here to view--

heheelq7.png

And that's the scene which freaked me out! Why so serious?!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#36 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 21 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And that's the scene which freaked me out! Why so serious?!

Bad part is that it looks like Yamato's "scary" face. Maybe its part of the of the Shodai's kekkai genkai, odd scary faces in odd scary places?
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#37 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yosh the fight will conclude next week!!! How come Danzou has Wind Element? Can Kishi make it any more obvious that he wants Naruto to be at a disadvantage when fighting the main antagonist? The Uchiha can use the wind to their advantage and Danzou actually knows wind element Jutsu's unlike Naruto who only knows how to add it to his Rasengan.

Edit: Just realised if Danzou has the First Hokage's face stuck to his head wouldn't that mean when Orichimaru summoned the first during his fight with the third he should have been faceless? or is this one of them just his soul not actual body summoned things.

Edited by harry4e, 21 January 2010 - 07:53 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#38 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jan 21 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit: Just realised if Danzou has the First Hokage's face stuck to his head wouldn't that mean when Orichimaru summoned the first during his fight with the third he should have been faceless? or is this one of them just his soul not actual body summoned things.

Orochimaru "created" Yamato from the Shodai's cells so the face on Danzo's shoulder is probably one of the many clones of the Shodai. Basically, Danzo was Orochimaru's personal human test to see if implanting the sharingan into people's body could work and/or if implanting the cells of the First Hokage could also give a person access to wood-jutsu.
End of line.

#39 jinsterr

jinsterr

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Jan 21 2010, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bad part is that it looks like Yamato's "scary" face. Maybe its part of the of the Shodai's kekkai genkai, odd scary faces in odd scary places?

Weirdly enough, it does look like Yamato's "scary" face lol.

Still.... creepy much? >.O

Edited by jinsterr, 21 January 2010 - 09:01 PM.

#40 Ralozin

Ralozin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Jan 20 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fight is over next chapter, apparently.

Oh, but the battle has just begun.

Let's hope it's not like that...Anyway, hopefully the end of the fight doesn't take the whole chapter, I want more POV's nao.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users