WALKS AWAY.

#22 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:55 PM

When I troll I troll as a fan, I don't do it as a narusaku fan but a naruhina fan. So others can be like wow..this pairing war is getting old. Which it is. Either way one side is going to end up getting angry in the end.

#23 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

I've made a NaruSaku alliance there.

This thread is much needed over there. We've already got two people from here. Freakazoid and TwilightLink20xx. There're only, like, seven members, so... Join if you can...

Also, I made a Pairing Peace Club to advocate peace between shippers. I hope it settles people down a bit...

Edited by Froot, 08 October 2009 - 11:33 PM.

#24 NaruSakuIsWin

NaruSakuIsWin

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

Howdy Froot, the alliance is doing well!

#25 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (NaruSakuIsWin @ Oct 8 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Howdy Froot, the alliance is doing well!

Oh! Hi, Win! How are ya? Thanks for joining! I'm sure you'll love it here!

#26 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

Just a heads up guys, though I think you've all seen it by now, but this is the thread that will likely, and so far has become, the main venue for debate. It's going to likely be predominately NaruSaku vs. SasuSaku debating on this board from what I can tell, so all I have to say is that you'll want to make sure you have all your facts straight, 'cause you'll see a LOT of old material flying around.

http://naruto.viz.co...ead.php?t=27328

#27 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:38 AM

Even though I won't be joining you at that site, I thought I'd share this just in case there are people who haven't seen it before.

Clicky

It's a compiled list of all the NaruSaku interactions in the manga as well as an interpretation of them at the bottom of each page. I only found this recently and loved it, but I might just be very behind, I don't know XD Going through everything again really helped me realize Sakura wasn't as bad to Naruto in part I as I had previously thought. There were many early examples of her acknowledging him and cheering for him, as well as many examples of how alike Naruto and Sakura are. To me their similarity is very relevant and is a sort of foreshadowing of what is to come for them as far as their relationship goes. Anyways, good luck debating~

#28 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 12 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though I won't be joining you at that site, I thought I'd share this just in case there are people who haven't seen it before.

Clicky

It's a compiled list of all the NaruSaku interactions in the manga as well as an interpretation of them at the bottom of each page. I only found this recently and loved it, but I might just be very behind, I don't know XD Going through everything again really helped me realize Sakura wasn't as bad to Naruto in part I as I had previously thought. There were many early examples of her acknowledging him and cheering for him, as well as many examples of how alike Naruto and Sakura are. To me their similarity is very relevant and is a sort of foreshadowing of what is to come for them as far as their relationship goes. Anyways, good luck debating~

Wow... Seeing all those chapters at once... I mean, I knew NaruSaku has the most manga time of any pairing, but... Jeez, this is a lot! Thanks, Soupy! You should post this in the debate thread, too happy.gif
My NaruSaku Flame of Passion© has blazed anew! I'm so pumped now! lol

Well, I'm off to debate! woot.gif

EDIT: Guys, I'm afraid we have a problem. Someone ripped off my NaruSaku Alliance idea, and they've made a SasuSaku alliance - and something tells me a Naruhina one is soon to come - and their numbers are increasing at frightening numbers... So please, if you haven't already, join the NaruSaku Alliance at Viz.

Edited by Froot, 13 October 2009 - 12:21 PM.

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:44 PM

I had a feeling they were going to pull it off. rolleyes.gif

It is more of a retailiation because you are all against pairings that were popular that increase with alot of converters (some are just plain followers).

I'm not planning on joining in there because its now becoming NF 2.5, so good luck with the debates and no bashing. wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#30 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Oct 7 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I at least do it with style.

Yeah.

WALKS AWAY.

I call it 'reallocation of obscene comedy'.

#31 Vic Rattlehead

Vic Rattlehead

Droogie

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Metal, Naruto, NASCAR, Icha Icha

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

i'm torn on this one...

on one hand, i have an opportunity to back up NaruSaku. but on the other hand, i know that if i join that board, i'd be pulling out some old tricks from my days on the PBB (If you know the reputation of that place, you'll know what i'm talking about).

time for me to kick back and think about this one

"The Crow Flies Straight, A Perfect line. On The Devil's Back Until You Die..."

#32 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Vic Rattlehead @ Oct 14 2009, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm torn on this one...

on one hand, i have an opportunity to back up NaruSaku. but on the other hand, i know that if i join that board, i'd be pulling out some old tricks from my days on the PBB (If you know the reputation of that place, you'll know what i'm talking about).

time for me to kick back and think about this one

We're holding it down over there. so we'll be fine whether you join or not, but some assistance would still be nice. But remember, only if you want to. No one's forcing you.

#33 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:19 PM

^Pretty much that.

Though I could use some more debate help, I'm not exactly the best in the world at debating against SS, I've just never had to debate against it as often.

#34 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Oct 14 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though I could use some more debate help, I'm not exactly the best in the world at debating against SS, I've just never had to debate against it as often.

You could also post issues you have a hard time debating in the debate thread here. People always come up with good points and it provides an opportunity for others to get involved who may not want to join that site. Really, I think SS has the least possibility due to evilness XD Friends don't let friends date evil guys hm.png

#35 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 14 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You could also post issues you have a hard time debating in the debate thread here. People always come up with good points and it provides an opportunity for others to get involved who may not want to join that site. Really, I think SS has the least possibility due to evilness XD Friends don't let friends date evil guys hm.png

Soupy's right. While I'd love to help you out, Twilight, I don't get a lot of time online, and besides, you do a damn good job anyways. Bring some SS or NH arguments over here, so people who want to participate can, like Soup said.

And maybe even post 'em on the H & E debate thread for good measure. pictureem0.gif

#36 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

Good idea guys, I'll probably do that if I get stumped. My main thing is that I don't wanna come across as an idiot, 'cause unlike Part 2, my Part 1 knowledge gets a little sketchy, as I kinda skimmed over it way back when, and haven't really gone back to it like I probably should, lol.

#37 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:02 PM

I think I'll join in. I just hate the Idea that NaruSaku fans think they're superior to everyone else.

EDIT: I did an account. My username is also Cupcake-chan.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 14 October 2009 - 09:07 PM.

#38 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 14 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I'll join in. I just hate the Idea that NaruSaku fans think they're superior to everyone else.

Cupcake... What are you saying?

#39 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

*Sigh* I joind to give some suppor to the NaruSaku fans. Sorry wrote NaruSaku instead of NaruHina XD

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 14 October 2009 - 09:27 PM.

#40 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 14 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I'll join in. I just hate the Idea that NaruHina fans think they're superior to everyone else.

Fixed!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users