• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

When I was in middle school, the teacher was asking anyone if they had allergies. A girl raised her hand and said that she was extremely allergic to bananas and nuts. It wasn't even that funny but for some reason I snorted really loud (out of laughter), and people looked at me and giggled xD My teacher didn't notice, but it was so unlike me to do that lol xD

Gosh I hate it when I find something funny LOL Because I literally cannot stop laughing once I think of something humorous. So if my friends told me a joke in the middle of class... you can understand how that didn't go very well. Especially when the teacher was talking in class xD It was so horrible.. and I couldn't hold in my laughter...

But when things are that funny, it's just not possible to hold it in. I don't even remember the joke though. gosh... I'd definitely call that funny and embarrassing. My whole face was hot >.<

Edited by Iwantbuns, 16 September 2014 - 10:02 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#22 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:09 PM

When I was in middle school, the teacher was asking anyone if they had allergies. A girl raised her hand and said that she was extremely allergic to bananas and nuts. It wasn't even that funny but for some reason I snorted really loud (out of laughter), and people looked at me and giggled xD My teacher didn't notice, but it was so unlike me to do that lol xD

Gosh I hate it when I find something funny LOL Because I literally cannot stop laughing once I think of something humorous. So if my friends told me a joke in the middle of class... you can understand how that didn't go very well. Especially when the teacher was talking in class xD It was so horrible.. and I couldn't hold in my laughter...

But when things are that funny, it's just not possible to hold it in. I don't even remember the joke though. gosh... I'd definitely call that funny and embarrassing. My whole face was hot >.<

hahaha happens to me too...i can recall a scene.. where some guys at school... threw a firecracker outside our class-door..

As soon as it exploded... our teacher, out of fear,Jumped off the chair and fell on the ground!!!
hahahahaha we were all laughing like crazy!!! :lmao: :lmao:
Those guys who threw the cracker got expelled for 1 week though :facepalm:

Edited by *- ZerΩ -*, 16 September 2014 - 10:22 PM.

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#23 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:11 PM

Oh, one time in the morning Bible study class at church I suddenly began laughing really hard during prayer requests. Something my goofball brother had done randomly popped up in my mind. 

I had to try to calm down and explain that, no, I wasn't laughing at your grandfather being in the hospital, I was laughing at my brother switching the word "pants" with the word "flies" in his science book and I was picturing a pair of pants with wings buzzing around the room.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 16 September 2014 - 10:12 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#24 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

You find a giant hairy spider in the cockpit of your plane...need I say more?

I always wondered why they made us fly at high altitudes up to that point. I learned the hard way

Edited by Fairy Tail Fantard, 16 September 2014 - 10:30 PM.

664086690_1145760.gif

#25 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:11 AM

hahaha happens to me too...i can recall a scene.. where some guys at school... threw a firecracker outside our class-door..

As soon as it exploded... our teacher, out of fear,Jumped off the chair and fell on the ground!!!
hahahahaha we were all laughing like crazy!!! :lmao: :lmao:
Those guys who threw the cracker got expelled for 1 week though :facepalm:

LOL! I remember this time (in high school) where we were in spanish class. And there was this squishy yoyo thing with a face on it, and it was orange, and our teacher called it Mr. Squishy or something... and then she said to pass it around, whenever someone had an answer. So basically we threw "Mr. Squishy" around to all our classmates. And so I threw it to a kid - but it went soo high that it went woosh out the window!! And everyone just basically stared. It was so quiet, and I just slowly slid into my chair in embarrassment LOL and the following days, people started writing "RIP MR SQUISHY" on all the desks lmao

The freshmen were confused but wow xD good times.

The squishy thing looked like these:

http://i00.i.aliimg....3900215_302.jpg

Edited by Iwantbuns, 17 September 2014 - 01:12 AM.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#26 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:02 AM

LOL! I remember this time (in high school) where we were in spanish class. And there was this squishy yoyo thing with a face on it, and it was orange, and our teacher called it Mr. Squishy or something... and then she said to pass it around, whenever someone had an answer. So basically we threw "Mr. Squishy" around to all our classmates. And so I threw it to a kid - but it went soo high that it went woosh out the window!! And everyone just basically stared. It was so quiet, and I just slowly slid into my chair in embarrassment LOL and the following days, people started writing "RIP MR SQUISHY" on all the desks lmao

The freshmen were confused but wow xD good times.

The squishy thing looked like these:

http://i00.i.aliimg....3900215_302.jpg

hahahaha, i can see that you could have a talent in baseball or something like that xD

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#27 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

I'm sure this has happened to every actor, but once, right before the curtain went down during a musical I was in a few years ago, the heel of my character shoes got caught on a ladder I was climbing down. I ended up eating kitten in front of the whole audience. 

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#28 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

Not sure about funny, but this is embarrassing to me.

Once this guy at camp told me I inspired him, or some kind of high compliment like that. (He was in my family group and we shared some pretty deep stuff as a group, which included spiritual stuff. Yeah, this was a Christian camp.) All I could say in response to that was "um..." I just had no idea how to respond, and being complimented in that way makes me nervous/uncomfortable. Sometimes I just don't know how to act around people.
I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, but I really felt bad about it. To the point that when I got back to my room, I asked my roommates to pray with me that if I hurt the guys feelings I'd have a chance to apologize later on and explain that I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.

...this post probably makes no sense at all. But YOLO.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#29 Cloyias

Cloyias

Clumsy guy

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I like many, MANY things.
    Anime, sci-fi, tv shows, movies.
    Games, but it's not so interesting to play alone, especially mmorpg ( housing and pets <3 )
    Reading books. I like to animate stuff, and I love drawing. ( sadly in not good at it )
    Animals <3 , Indie pop:3
    And still, there's so much more...

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:56 PM

Facebook just trolled me...
I invited my crush to be friends in facebook.
And facebook said:
Me ir my crush tapo draugėmis ( i won't use names here :3 )
      Me - obviously its my name
      ir = and
      my crush = obviously my crush name

tapo = became

draugėmis = friends, (but we use draugemis when we talk about two famales...)

Thank you facebook. A LOT. TT_TT

" And if we turn back time, could we learn to live right? "

23hljpw.jpg

#30 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

I got ID'd today when I went to buy Destiny for the PS4. Now I know that doesn't that funny but when you add in that Destiny is rated 16 and although I look young I'm 21 years old! Also I had gone to buy the game straight after finishing work so I was a wearing a suit and everything! I mean fair do's for alcohol or something but for a 16 rated game? Hahaha so embarrassing.  :lol:

Edited by Enkai, 19 September 2014 - 07:45 PM.

10wnpqp.jpg

#31 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

I was out 3am, 15, and super drunk with my friend. We heard a sound, and said "omg it's a murder/pedophile!". So we tried to hide in a garden nearby. When we were about to leave, it turned out the sound was another drunk lady coming home from a party, and she was like 40. IT WAS HER GARDEN. We crossed eachother, made the awkard 'yeah im drunk too' eyecontact. I tried to walk faster and even stumbled on her stairs on the way out.

Edited by sushi., 21 September 2014 - 07:04 PM.

ナルサク

#32 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:51 PM

I have an embarrassing story to share!

Me and my friend were changing in the locker room at school. This one chick opened up the door, and it was slowly closing. While we were both half naked, a boy walked by and saw us. So embarrassing!!!!!!!

#33 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

This is why I always change in the bathroom lol  :hm:

Yeah, they don't allow us to change in the bathroom :(

#34 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:19 PM

Yeah, they don't allow us to change in the bathroom :(

wtf you should start a riot or something

like how do they even control that without peeping on you

ナルサク

#35 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Are you serious? D: that's messed up! I never felt comfortable changing in front of everyone so I changed in the bathroom. Isn't there a bathroom in the change room? Like sushi said, start a riot or something. :rawr:

We have bathrooms, but they don't let us change in them.

wtf you should start a riot or something

like how do they even control that without peeping on you

I should, shouldn't i? Our teacher is always peeping on us to make sure btw.

#36 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:56 AM

So one day during my time living in the dorms at Minnesota State University, I decided it would be a good idea to grab a beer at the bar, despite my car having a tail light out. Bad decision.

So I drive through the city, and get pulled over by a cop for the taillight, and get requested my insurance and license. I of course had my license, but my insurance was not there and the cop said I would have to get a citation. He goes back to the squad car and while he's there I search all over and finally find my insurance so he tears up the citation, tells me to get it fixed and sends me on my way.

After that, i get to the bar, and decide to only have one beer while watching a game. Since I had already got pulled over once, I decided that I would only have one beer while there, so once I had one, I started driving back to the dorm. And boom, I get pulled over again for the light.

The cop asks if I've been drinking and I tell him I've had one beer, he tells me to get out of the car.  :argh:

He brings me by the squad car and I go through the follow the light test, the walk in a straight line test and the stand on one leg test. Now, according to him, I failed every one of those tests, but I felt like I passed them,  :hm:.

Anyways, he takes me back and has me sit in the back of his squad car, and tells me that my license could be suspended and I could face jail time and everything if I fail the breathalyzer test.

I take the breath test, though, and turns out, of course, I was waaaay under the legal limit since I only had one beer. The cop was so shocked that he made me take it twice. Once again, not even close to being intoxicated. So he asks me if I'm on any drugs and he asked if he could do a full search of my car, which I was fine with and said go ahead. So he lets me go and says get home safely. 

So, whew, on my way back to the dorm, and all should be good.

Except, I get only a few blocks away, and I get pulled over again for the light. Turns out, it was the same cop who pulled me over the first time. He checks my eyes with his flashlight and tells me to get home safely. 

The entire night, though, I was just thinking, 'I'm not even drunk!'  :lol:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#37 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

We have bathrooms, but they don't let us change in them.

I had kind of the same issue at my school - no one would ever dare change in the bathroom. It was literally the most disgusting thing you could ever walk into... I don't even know how long it's been since anyone had it cleaned *shudder*

#38 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

Embarassing stories XD I have a slew of them XD

Once when I was...16 I guess. I was at a night out at my friend's home and we had got drunk real bad. It was around 2:30 or 3 at night. We were just roaming on the roads and were really really drunk....pretty hard. So much that we didn't even know where we were going XD We just encountered a stranger on the road and we just went to play a prank on him and....my bad! That person turned out to be my dad! He was supposed to return late from work that night and I was about to make a move when he turned and saw me. I froze there with jitters going down my spine. I was still underaged and did not have the permission to drink. I stood there straight, head bowed down with my friends. He questioned me on what I was planning to do and all and I was controlling myself REAL BAD and hopefull I did act like I was sober. He scolded me for roaming on the streets at night and told us to go home. We were gonna have it that day....it was really a close shave...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#39 Cloyias

Cloyias

Clumsy guy

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I like many, MANY things.
    Anime, sci-fi, tv shows, movies.
    Games, but it's not so interesting to play alone, especially mmorpg ( housing and pets <3 )
    Reading books. I like to animate stuff, and I love drawing. ( sadly in not good at it )
    Animals <3 , Indie pop:3
    And still, there's so much more...

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

I was dancing with this girl ... she walked away ... TT_TT

" And if we turn back time, could we learn to live right? "

23hljpw.jpg

#40 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:08 PM

When I was thirteen years old, a classmate (I had a crush on for many months) told me that my fly was open. That day I was wearing pants and reciting some French text in front of the whole group. :sweatdrop:  Although he tried to act delicate about it, I still wanted to crawl away and die...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users