43 replies to this topic

#21 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

Well what I'm trying to say is that when that ninja said to Sakura when she was healing him "he must be a great guy if you love him" Sasuke was in her background

As shown in the previous page the words used were "the person you love/fell in love with" a category which Sasuke falls under. 

Don't you find it a bit odd how Sasuke wasn't shown until after love nin made the ironic compliment. We weren't shown who she was referring to the only thing we get from the scene is that 

-There's someone she loves

-She's ashamed of her feelings for Sasuke

-Its confirmed the next day that she's over him romantically

-and word of god has it that her confession to Naruto was real

Every argument people make about it is contradicted.

spoiler title

eh10ut.jpg

#22 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

As shown in the previous page the words used were "the person you love/fell in love with" a category which Sasuke falls under. 

Don't you find it a bit odd how Sasuke wasn't shown until after love nin made the ironic compliment. We weren't shown who she was referring to the only thing we get from the scene is that 

-There's someone she loves

-She's ashamed of her feelings for Sasuke

-Its confirmed the next day that she's over him romantically

-and word of god has it that her confession to Naruto was real

Every argument people make about it is contradicted.

spoiler title

Yes I agree she is ashamed of her feelings for Sasuke but I do believe she is over him but she doesn't realize she's falling for Naruto. Its a different story to how others see it like we do.

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 30 August 2014 - 01:47 PM.

#23 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

Yes I agree she is ashamed of her feelings for Sasuke but I do believe she is over him but she doesn't realize she's falling for Naruto. Its a different story to how others see it like we do.

But again, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. That conclusion would be applicable if she wasn't already attempting to get over him in the LOI arc.

Why would Kishi have her trying to get over him romantically only to have her think she is stuck with those feelings for him that she's ashamed of just so she can have epiphany that.....those feelings are gone. 

Not only does that make sense from a storytelling perspective but it makes it clear that in the end Sakura doesn't know what she wants despite being a mature character. 

eh10ut.jpg

#24 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

But again, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. That conclusion would be applicable if she wasn't already attempting to get over him in the LOI arc.

Why would Kishi have her trying to get over him romantically only to have her think she is stuck with those feelings for him that she's ashamed of just so she can have epiphany that.....those feelings are gone. 

Not only does that make sense from a storytelling perspective but it makes it clear that in the end Sakura doesn't know what she wants despite being a mature character. 

But what I don't get is how could she be ashamed of herself for loving someone that clearly doesn't love her back she acts as if Sasuke doesn't love her back then she will be sad thinking about him.

#25 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

But what I don't get is how could she be ashamed of herself for loving someone that clearly doesn't love her back she acts as if Sasuke doesn't love her back then she will be sad thinking about him.

wut

you totally can be ashamed of using to love someone even if they doesn't love you back, because that doesn't matter and has nothing to do with anything, wth

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#26 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

wut

you totally can be ashamed of using to love someone even if they doesn't love you back, because that doesn't matter and has nothing to do with anything, wth

Lets say for example your Sakura and Pepsi is Sasuke and you clearly know that he doesn't love you back I don't get why would you continue to love someone that doesn't love/show any romantic feelings towards you and why are you ashamed of yourself if that person doesn't love you back?

#27 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:24 PM

because that has nothing to do with anything, you could still loving someone that doesn't love/like you back, of course you will feel bad but that doesn't mean your feelings would change JUST for that

she feels ashamed for the person he has become, because she used to love him. the dude make her a compliment but it wasn't true, because not everyone who she loved was a good guy

my english is not good, but i can asure you that someone not linking you back doesn't mean you'll stop doing it

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#28 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

because that has nothing to do with anything, you could still loving someone that doesn't love/like you back, of course you will feel bad but that doesn't mean your feelings would change JUST for that

she feels ashamed for the person he has become, because she used to love him. the dude make her a compliment but it wasn't true, because not everyone who she loved was a good guy

my english is not good, but i can asure you that someone not linking you back doesn't mean you'll stop doing it

Well you could be right

#29 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

It would be extremely poor writing if Sasuke randomly falls in love with Sakura with no romantic development. Please don't make this happen Kishi... 

#30 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

Sasuke is better off on his own

#31 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

Sasuke is better off on his own

Or Karin, in my opinion.

#32 Crow T Robot

Crow T Robot

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:39 PM

Has anyone here translated what the teasers for the last say?

There's a couple people here saying that we still have one more arc after this but the movie is titled "The Last" and according to TakL's translation it said something about the manga ending before the film is released??

il_340x270.597674861_fqyl.jpg

#33 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

Has anyone here translated what the teasers for the last say?

There's a couple people here saying that we still have one more arc after this but the movie is titled "The Last" and according to TakL's translation it said something about the manga ending before the film is released??

To avoid having someone repeat themselves, I'll just post this here.

spoiler title

spoiler title

however that ending could be referring to either the anime or the manga.

Edited by Pepsi, 01 September 2014 - 11:42 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#34 Crow T Robot

Crow T Robot

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:52 PM

I doubt its referring to the manga. 

The anime by the winter should be at around the time Obito absorbs the Juubi which is where the war arc is nearing its climax.

il_340x270.597674861_fqyl.jpg

#35 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

This might be the RAW of the lines of that girlfriend comment. Can someone translate it? Although I can't guarantee that it's the true one.

今日で17歳になったばっかりで・・・
お酒とか女とか知らねえし!!

でも母ちゃんが自分に似た女を
 探せって言ってたしな・・・

それはどうなるんだろ・・・
 うーん・・・とにかく!

全部母ちゃんの言った通りには
 できてねえけど!

でも頑張ってっから!!」

#36 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:15 AM

In the third shippuden movie did Sakura really say "that's my Naruto"?

eh10ut.jpg

#37 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:59 AM

In the third shippuden movie did Sakura really say "that's my Naruto"?

No, she just said さすがナルト("Sasuga Naruto") which means "As expected from Naruto". 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#38 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

Hi, I have a quick question. SS fans always use this translation from the databook "The one who filled his lonely existence [for him] with the emotion called love was Sakura. But, as expected, Sasuke cannot respond to her feelings. Sasuke was only able to leave a single word of thanks as word of parting."

Is this the real translation? I know this is from an old databook, but they still use it religiously. Sorry I don't have the raws...but I am guessing you have seen this before and know the real translation.

Edited by narusakuotp, 14 September 2014 - 04:51 PM.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#39 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:04 PM

It is, but SS fans makes wrong interpretation of it.

#40 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:07 AM

Could someone translate this?  :smile:

BxkmC4PCIAE8Sgi.jpg

別にナルサクで夫婦な妄想なんてしてないんだ

Edited by Hiraishin, 17 September 2014 - 06:54 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users