Close
Photo

Why is it that NH and SS fans think they have a better advantage of winning in the end?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:10 AM

Its the way they fest receipted the dynamic, first impression, another if they saw the manga or anime first and generally most first saw the anime. Naruto was released in the U.S. in manga form back in 2003 but it was largely unknown until people first saw the anime in 2005.

Also its due to what the anime had shown different than the manga, otherwise the fillers too, you get stuff like sakura hitting naruto in the anime as a common generic shounen type deal of idiot hero tsundere heroine who whacks him when he does stupid stuff. But this common gag apparently is somehow an issue to most NH and SS fans.

Otherwise also the fact of well people will argue and make stuff as they go if the story isn't in their favor since its run the way it has.

My first impression before I really knew most of the story was NH (at the time, my reasoning was "well, she likes him, and Sakura doesn't seem interested..."), but it probably helped that I didn't really hardcore ship anything other than MK for a good while. And, I guess I really do prefer pairings who actually interact in canon, too.

Anyway, to me, it seems pretty obvious the manga is going to end with NS being canon...but others are so set on their opinions, and I'm (usually) not one to pop bubbles, heh  :sweat:  And then there's the fact I think it's wise to have an open mind and admit that there's a chance I might be mistaken somehow.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 06 August 2014 - 02:11 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#22 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

Thank You! This is what I've been saying too. The Hinata fanboy animators of Pierott have ruined the credibility of the show by making the characters go extremely OOC ! It was especially pathetic in part 1 fillers. They made Naruto hug and praise Hinata and potrayed Hinata as the best support that Naruto could have. There were episodes AFTER PoAL whereSakura was shown fangirling Sasuke   :wallbash: . They make Naruto look like a complete fool and exaggerate Sakura's Tsundere-ness.

So in the eyes of the anime-only fans, we have innocent, dumb Naruto shown to have a crush on this horrible girl, Sakura, who does nothing but hurt Naruto. Then we have this extremely nice girl, Hinata, shown to understand and support Naruto the most of all characters! Thus began the Sakura bashing and Hinata loving by the majority.  :bash:

To summarize, STUDIO PIEROTT'S ANIME SUCKS!

Agreee

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users