I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

Biggest counter to these supposed "In-coming" NH "arguments"... Naruto has her labeled under Friend this chapter (same with Sakura, but I'll take that)

Edited by MangaReader, 02 April 2014 - 07:29 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#22 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

Concern

Nothing else really matters XD

oh but he will the second he wakes up lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#23 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:31 AM

Then who the hell cares. You don't have to follow what they say. Do we really have to go and debate with stuff like this seriously?? Just ignore them and enjoy what you like.
Those arguments are too manipulated to make sense and they don't deserve our time.

Yeah you are right. It just bothers me that people will use stuff that doesn't really mean anything, to support something they like.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#24 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

Continuation of last week's chapter, but I did enjoy that Hogaromo brought up more things about his mother, and bringing up Madara and Hashirama into the whole reincarnation system thing. The Sasuke part is pretty questionable, but on the other hand this is the 4th chapter in the volume. The end of next week's chapter will most likely decide the focus of this volume.

My review:  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#25 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

Crap Crap Crap

This is so kittenin true! Apart from NH part(I choose to ignore them), I don't quite really understand why should Sasuke be literally 'handed' the power ups while Naruto has to work for them! It was only Naruto as 'Child of Prophecy' uptil now, and then BEHOLD!! Its Sasuke too! I wager he certainly has acute bipolar disorder. I mean he had like what a 360 degrees, no wait, holy change of personality! Phew! Got to get over with it.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#26 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:36 AM

I feel obliged to post this song thanks to tonight's chapter:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#27 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

So are there any guesses as to who Gamamaru is? He was apparently the source of Hagoromo's prophecies. It could very likely be someone who's ancient in age since that appears to be a trope in many profound and intuitive seers. 

Edited by Atheck, 02 April 2014 - 07:42 AM.

#28 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:45 AM

So are there any guesses as to who Gamamaru is? He was apparently the source of Hagoromo's prophecies. It could very likely be someone who's ancient in age since that appears to be a trope in many profound and intuitive seers. 

My guess, it's the great sage toad.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#29 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

My guess, it's the great sage toad.

Yeah, that's what I assumed when I read it.

This chapter really aggravated my chronic bias.  Sasuke just... makes me sick.  

I'm so tired of him and his smug face.  I'm so tired of Kishimoto propping him up as if he's Naruto's equal in any way.  As if he's honorable and worthy deep down, and he's simply been disenfranchised and misunderstood.  Boo hoo.

I'm so tired of Naruto working so hard, and caring, and hoping, and denying himself, and forgiving, and then -- after doing whatever he pleases for his own cold and selfish reasons -- Sasuke walks back on the scene and is granted the same power, rights, and visionary responsibility as Naruto.

It kind of broke my heart to see Naruto smile so genuinely at the thought of essentially being Sasuke's brother, and that together they could make peace.  

Naruto will be the one who makes it happen, and Sasuke will get equal credit?  It turns me off.

Sigh. I don't like being negative, but Sasuke leaves such a bitter and disgusting taste in my mouth that I can't help it.

#30 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

Great chapter. Who cares about the Byakugan on kaguya?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#31 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:51 AM

Yeah... Having the Byakugan (and by extension the Hyuuga) be related to the Sage all of a sudden doesn't make sense. I mean sure, the Byakugan was hailed as this great dojutsu on par with the Sharingan and the Hyuuga being all strong in Part One, but in Part Two, it was all about the Sharingan and Rinnegan. I'm guessing Kishi was covering his ass for saying the Byakugan was older than the Sharingan or whatever back during the chuunin exams.

Plus, I thought the Sharingan was derived from the Rinnegan, not the other way around? Now the Sharingan came before the rinnegan?

I'm pretty mad that Gai fighting Madara was offscreen. Madara looks like he got quite the beating, too. Well, I can only hope that this upcoming part will be amazing.

Edited by Hiraishin, 02 April 2014 - 07:52 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#32 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

Someone on Tumblr said that it could be the Toad Sage. :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#33 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

Naruto and Sasuke Heaven & Earth? Hyuga potential plot relevancy? Sasuke meeting with SO6P just to be on equal footing with Naruto?

tumblr_myypi3ZzhI1qj72h8o1_500.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:57 AM

You know...I can't help but feel that the fruit being brought up sounds like a plot. It could be a hyped red-herring as in "end of the world," or it could actually happen. I mean we do get Juubi's final form, so who to say we won't see it. But maybe I could be wrong. Maybe.

I do wonder though, Naruto got all bijuus and this new powerup. Um, should he be now powerful than anyone and I mean anyone. Even Sasuke. The one important key from Sasuke is to stop the sage mode, but Naruto seems like he just got Super Saiyan God while Sasuke is being Vegeta-lized. Hm...

#35 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:04 AM

so naruto would get an ashura mode or ten tail fox mode?

I think sasuke will get a rinnegan and a wood element. that mean he gain 4 element without wind.

Byakugan come from kaguya? well atleast kishi indeed wrap it all.

#36 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

Honestly, i don't know about anyone else.. But I'm ready for the series to be finished already. Though the past 2 or 3 chapters have been better, I'm tired of reading it. I feel like Kishi could have really capitalized on some points earlier in the past few weeks. My point is, I feel like everything is being dragged along. and the read feels super slow.

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#37 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

Well now Naruto and Sasuke will be on equal footing... Now instead of Naruto curbstomping Sasuke in their final fight, they'll have a more or less equal battle. What an easy way to do that, Kishi. Ugh.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#38 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

If this Gamamaru is indeed the frog sage then it acts as ample proof for the belief that the frogs were aligned or interacting with these ancient historical figures over a millennia ago. How much more likely has it just become that Ashura had a summoning contract with them? It begs the question of whether or not the snakes and slugs held any significance with these events back then. Did they make prophecies as well? Had Gamamura's reptilian counterpart thrown his hat into the ideological ring? If so, then on who's side? And what does that leave for the slugs? Neutrality? Were they an unopposed third party that simply watched events unfold before their eyes?

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Well now Naruto and Sasuke will be on equal footing... Now instead of Naruto curbstomping Sasuke in their final fight, they'll have a more or less equal battle. What an easy way to do that, Kishi. Ugh.

I can't help but think a bit differently though. The idea that Naruto got all bijuus seem like one way to overshadow in a least expected way from Naruto. There was more fluff to Naruto than Sasuke, regardless that Sasuke gets a new power as well. But something tells me something will be coming in the future. Now, we don't know what the new power is, but again, feel like something a bit more will happen down the road. While this is a curiosity out of me, I can't help but feel the fruit is going to happen. Something is going to happen...But first, this fight.

#40 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Hmmmm....

So it seems both Naruto AND Sasuke were visited by he Sage of Six Paths who literally spoke to both saying "I am here to pass the torch to you, my sons."

First off, I don't think Sasuke and Naruto got the same power and here is why. Naruto got all nine of the tailed beasts supporting him, while Sasuke does not. Sasuke may be getting a power-up, but Naruto is getting a power-up plus help from the tailed beast who support him. Sasuke has no respect for any of them, but Naruto does. I think this is what shows their difference in power. Power from an individual is scary and at times can be weak, but power from yourself combines with the power of others you care about leads to you to be a true leader. This is why Sasuke will lose because he only believes in his own personal power.

"We're great friends, you know."

Ummm....okay, Naruto, but I doubt Sasuke thinks the same way. This is one of the more weirder lines I feel cause it is like "Is Naruto living in a delusional world?" How can they really be best friends when Sasuke wants to kill Naruto? I don't get it. It seems rather stupid to me with Naruto being just a little too naive and a little too forgiving, but I guess that is how the story should go.

Also, Sasuke's whole path has been nothing, but easy. Free power, free redemption, free forgiveness. Naruto can't forgive Nagato even though Nagato suffered so much, yet he can forgive Sasuke who tried to kill everyone he ever loved with little reason to do so. Seriously, favoritism is sometimes the reason why things get messed up and Sage of Six Paths just admitted too.

I find it interesting that Naruto and Sasuke are seen as the Sun and the Moon. Not really sure what it means exactly, but it is interesting. Sasuke is always living in the dark with only borrowed power from the sun as his own light? I don't know.

The whole Sharingan and Byakugan thing: I don't think combining them would make the Rinnegan. I think the Rinnegan is actually specifically tailored to the Ten-Tails and basically is a genetic trait passed on through it. The fact that both Naruto and Sasuke are reincarnations, it means both can achieve the Rinnegan if they wanted, by combining chakra and DNA, which means not just any Uchiha or Senju can acquire it. As we can tell reincarnations and descendants are two different things and means Hashirama could have gotten the Rinnegan as well.

Honestly, I think the Byakugan was just mentioned for a plug. Not really that important. However, I do think both eyes were made from the Rinnegan. If the Ten-Tails and this tree is far older than anything, than that means the Rinnegan is far older as well which means both were "born" so to speak or "children" to the Rinnegan.

This really does though seem rather odd as it seems to almost rewrite some details to better suit earlier stories or change it entirely. Or it just means the fact that the tale is so old, not many really remember the truth anymore.

As for the whole "NH stuff," I don't see a point. Again, it is stretching for anything people can get. "See Hinata is below Kushina which means they are alike." Okay, but Minato knows Kushina better and he said Sakura is like Kushina. Also, Sakura is closer to Naruto in the frame than Hinata is, what does that mean? Absolutely nothing. It is just the way it was drawn.

Both Gai and Madara are messed up and it seems Madara is enjoying this. "Hurt me more, dawg. Please."

Sigh. I don't like being negative, but Sasuke leaves such a bitter and disgusting taste in my mouth that I can't help it.

Don't worry, KnS, you're not the only one. I hate Sasuke with a passion and he is by far the worst written character in history. As I said, he is a slave to the plot and whatever the plot needs him to be, he will become.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 April 2014 - 08:23 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users