#21 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

It was definitely a good chapter, and a nice breather until they finally confront Madara who'll definitely be the biggest threat still since his has yet to reveal his trump card. I gotta wonder what it is, and the symbolism in this chapter, there was a lot of it, but hey it helps drive home what Naruto has been through and how he'll change things.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

I am curious though..

It's still doesn't change the fact that Sakura is most like Kushina and Hinata is nothing like either Minato or Kushina.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

I am curious though..

Well who is the one who naggs Naruto?

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#24 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

With 615?

So, we are going to get how many chapters till the end of the year? I am confused!

We will have only 5 chapters until 18 of January of 2014.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 November 2013 - 09:44 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#25 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

We will have only 5 chapters until 14 of January of 2014.

Oh, I see... Thanks. Never really understood with these things, haha.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#26 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Embrace yourselves 

4-5号 12/21 12/3 12/4 6-7号 1/4

Two double issues from JUmp right off in January/December like last year.

why are you surprised this happens every year with almost every weekly manga magazine

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Well now, seems like Obito will now have to see the future unfolds by Naruto with his own (along with Kakashi's eye) eyes. This should be the best way to close the deal for Obito and make him 100% converted as now he wants to believe if Naruto can do everything that he failed upon. Since he's still alive, he can witness the true end of the war. Which begs the question, is this it? Hm, didn't think it will be casual Friday for Naruto, but then again, all they have to do is seal him, so it's not that life threatening, I guess. After all, it's only two chapters left. The sad part in a way is that Madara is going down in a chapter or even less. So yeah, kind of odd but hey, what can you do, we're closing to a new arc that surely would be something to look forward to.

I don't know why but I laughed when Sasuke is like, "Kill time!" I think it's more funny when Kakashi interfere. Don't take an obvious joke serious, but here you go, a parallel joke:

Sasuke: He's down! Time to die!!!

Naruto: Wait! I'm here!

Obito: Hey, he's next to you!

Kakashi: My kill! Sasuke, I know we're similar, but this is all on me!

Minato: Don't kill! Sheesh, the Sasuke character traits people these days...all about killing.

Naruto: Tell me about it. Speaking of that, I got Madara left...

The Alliance: Ok, he's going to kill him!

Tsunade: Wait, it's not like that! Sheesh, at least I am caring. (I wonder if there's a parallel me following. Hm, maybe not...)

Anyway, yes, it's reminded us that Sasuke is still in dark area and it's foreshadowed that this is the next step to the story. That said, well we are near end. That said the next chapter is the 9th chapter. Is this going to end so quickly? I'm a little shock if that's the case but oh well. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. I don't know, but perhaps I am jumping to conclusion.

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

It's still doesn't change the fact that Sakura is most like Kushina and Hinata is nothing like either Minato or Kushina.

I don't think that's the point though. But yeah, this does establish on who does the lectures. No way any of us are denying the parallel.

#29 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

why are you surprised this happens every year with almost every weekly manga magazine

It makes me rage every year, why they dont release it normally, Kishi is probably 10 chapters ahead already.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 November 2013 - 09:53 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#30 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

I don't think that's the point though. But yeah, this does establish on who does the lectures. No way any of us are denying the parallel.

It may not be the point now, but that's the point people eventually go to. They believe that if Naruto is more like Kushina then you can't have a KushinaxKushina pairing so NH must be canon because it would be weird for a KushinaxKushina love base. That's the whole argument I always see that it leads to. So I am stomping on it before it even gets to that point. I am basically putting out the cinders before it starts a fire.

People also have this process that "if Naruto is like Kushina and Sakura is like Kushina, then Hinata must definitely be like Minato because by process of elimination...it is the only thing that makes sense." Which is just asinine within itself.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 November 2013 - 09:57 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#31 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

It makes me rage every year, why they dont release it normally, Kishi is probably 10 chapters ahead already.

because of holidays same as last year same as every year same reason there is always "double" issues

Edited by Verilance, 13 November 2013 - 09:57 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

It may not be the point, but that's the point people go for. They believe that if Naruto is more like Kushina, you can't have a Kushina Kushina pairing so NH must be canon because it would be weird for a KushinaxKushina love base. That's the whole argument I always see that it leads to. So I am stomping on it before it even gets to that point.

People also have this process that "if Naruto is like Kushina and Sakura is like Kushina, then Hinata must definitly be like Minato because by process of elimination...it is the only thing that makes sense." Which is just asinine within itself.

Yeah, but as we all know, this is beyond a stretch and with all due respect, if any of you guys actually give a small second thought, you only let your mind being tricked easily by another. You got to remember the quotes from Kushina and only by Kushina because she's the only one that has told Naruto on finding the girl similar to her. Heck, you don't need a parallel in general, just need the one to connect to her and that's it. You can have no flashback of Kushina falling in love with Minato, but having that line is still the main factor. I hope everyone in here knows this. Please let me know.

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

because of holidays same as last year same as every year same reason there is always "double" issues

I know that i just dont get the point of double issues.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Assuming the next chapter is released two weeks from now, it would still be November (the last week). With the inclusion of two chapters in December and the possibility of an early release of a January issue, we should receive four more chapters before the year ends. 

It was definitely a good chapter, and a nice breather until they finally confront Madara who'll definitely be the biggest threat still since his has yet to reveal his trump card. I gotta wonder what it is, and the symbolism in this chapter, there was a lot of it, but hey it helps drive home what Naruto has been through and how he'll change things.

I think he already admitted that his trump card was Hashirama's senjutsu powers. Or at least, the final card involves using those abilities. Either way, it goes without question that he's currently in a pinch since Naruto and the rest of the Alliance have him in their sights now. He can't possibly defeat the entire shinobi Alliance, Hashirama, the Edo Hokages, the current Kages, and all of the bijuu simultaneously by himself. 

I'm hoping that Sasuke springs his personal ambition into action soon and he tries to handle the situation in a practical fashion rather than jump blindly into the fray as he has done in the past. Orochimaru is still on the battlefield and he is technically the caster of Hokage Edo Tensei. It's doubtful that he would squander such an opportunity as this one to be able to use the three previous Hokage as his own subordinates. 

If Sasuke actually decides to become rampant in the near future, he could have Orochimaru take control of Minato, Hiruzen, and Tobirama. It may not be enough to defeat everyone, but with Naruto and much of the Alliance bogged down by Madara, things may become chaotic and dangerous once again with these three separate forces going at it with each other. It could also act as a convenient plot device for Madara to ensure that he isn't completely beaten in a chapter's worth of content. 

#35 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yeah, but as we all know, this is beyond a stretch and with all due respect, if any of you guys actually give a small second thought, you only let your mind being tricked easily by another. You got to remember the quotes from Kushina and only by Kushina because she's the only one that has told Naruto on finding the girl similar to her. Heck, you don't need a parallel in general, just need the one to connect to her and that's it. You can have no flashback of Kushina falling in love with Minato, but having that line is still the main factor. I hope everyone in here knows this. Please let me know.

Sadly, we all don't know. I still know some NS fans that get riled up by stupid arguments like that. It's better to just not think about it when it comes to this and really do we really need to always point out how many times Minato compares Naruto's quirks to his mother's? That alone invites doubt within itself and there is no point to that.

Frankly, why do we even point out these details at all? It's not really that significant other than showing where Naruto got his traits from.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

Assuming the next chapter is released two weeks from now, it would still be November (the last week). With the inclusion of two chapters in December and the possibility of an early release of a January issue, we should receive four more chapters before the year ends. 

I think he already admitted that his trump card was Hashirama's senjutsu powers. Or at least, the final card involves using those abilities. Either way, it goes without question that he's currently in a pinch since Naruto and the rest of the Alliance have him in their sights now. He can't possibly defeat the entire shinobi Alliance, Hashirama, the Edo Hokages, the current Kages, and all of the bijuu simultaneously by himself. 

I'm hoping that Sasuke springs his personal ambition into action soon and he tries to handle the situation in a practical fashion rather than jump blindly into the fray as he has done in the past. Orochimaru is still on the battlefield and he is technically the caster of Hokage Edo Tensei. It's doubtful that he would squander such an opportunity as this one to be able to use the three previous Hokage as his own subordinates. 

If Sasuke actually decides to become rampant in the near future, he could have Orochimaru take control of Minato, Hiruzen, and Tobirama. It may not be enough to defeat everyone, but with Naruto and much of the Alliance bogged down by Madara, things may become chaotic and dangerous once again with these three separate forces going at it with each other. It could also act as a convenient plot device for Madara to ensure that he isn't completely beaten in a chapter's worth of content. 

That would be a dream Naruto vs all the previous kages.

If it doesnt happen i hope at least they make a movie with such fight.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 November 2013 - 10:10 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Sadly, we all don't know. I still know some NS fans that get riled up by stupid arguments like that. It's better to just not think about it when it comes to this and really do we really need to always point out how many times Minato compares Naruto's quirks to his mother's? That alone invites doubt within itself and there is no point to that.

Frankly, why do we even point out these details at all? It's not really that significant other than showing where Naruto got his traits from.

I understand. Just don't think about it. I may end up TnJ this forum at this rate. :sweatdrop:

So, is this over like that? Find it odd. On one hand, I know people want it to end, but on the other hand, it's going to be like Madara would go and say, "You kittened up everything!!!" to Naruto, rather than, "Hm...Oh well" keeping you guessing. That or maybe I'm jumping to conclusion. The next chapter is the 9th chapter. Go on a happy note or go on a twist. Oh boy...

#38 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Madara had all this planned from the start

Implying that everything is going the way he had planned.

That he also had planned that he would lose to Naruto.

That he obviously also planned that the Ninja nations would make an alliance and peace would prevail.
Madara and not Naruto is the true hero that bought peace to the world..

Hey why Kakashi doesnt get blind from overusing his mangekyou sharingan?

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 November 2013 - 10:32 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#39 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Anyway, so my question is this... On which dates we will be having releases of the chapters until January next year?!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#40 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Anyway, so my question is this... On which dates we will be having releases of the chapters until January next year?!

27/11, 4/12, 11/12. 18/12. 25/12~1/1(probability of early releases) then two or three week break. and we come back on 15/01

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 November 2013 - 10:37 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users