#21 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:01 AM

Where the HECK did you HEAR this rumour?!?!?!? I will crush the source, I swear. I'm so angry that this thought has EVEN been IMPLANTED in my mind AT ALL. I'm sorry, I'm trying to contain it here... It's just... Ugh!

I thought about it and the possibilities scare ME! In Harry Potter Rowling debated on whether to make Harry dead or not, his legacy and what he's done for the world with his love will remain either way, but it would highly alter all their lives. He wouldn't have married Ginny he wouldn't have had children, many people would be sad and forced to move on with their lives. It's just that feeling that the hero died, but you have no choice but to accept it, be sad for a while and then MOVE ON!

C'mon Naruto has been a sad enough story, cut us fans some slack, especially the NaruSaku fans (I noticed we are way more emotionally involved, probably because of the true and mature love we see in NaruSaku).

The scene (I unfortunately imagined) that made me shocked, scared, and angry: Naruto serves as a person who was loving and the most respected ninja of all yada yada. Sasuke finds that he loves his brother, precious person, Naruto more than anyone else, and for his sake carries out his dream. (that's been in movies for ages, the person taking up the other's dream for their sake blah blah, in Naruto, YAGATO is an example, he took YAHIKO's dream) So Sasuke becomes Hokage, takes Sakura (the worst scenario yet) and finds peace in the ninja world. In a way Naruto attained that peace by saving one of the most hated and hateful human beings in the ninjaj world, Sasuke. Saving Sasuke would be saving peace in a way, and that way Naruto's role would have been saved and carried out.

God... why did this have to come up haha. Someone please convince me that THIS CANNOT HAPPEN AT ALL. CURSE THIS RUMOUR!!!

That is all.

NaruSaku.

Edited by Yoshimoya, 26 March 2011 - 02:05 AM.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#22 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoya @ Mar 25 2011, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God... why did this have to come up haha. Someone please convince me that THIS CANNOT HAPPEN AT ALL. CURSE THIS RUMOUR!!!

Read through this entire thread for why this idea is ridiculous and laughable. There's nothing to convince. Rumours are just that. Made up junk with no basis in fact or reality. People create/start rumours every day. Has Kishimoto even once even hinted at Sasuke becoming Hokage. No. It would utterly destroy everything he's created about Naruto, the characters, and the very core of the series. You're allowing fan rumours to freak you out, and quite unnecessarily I'd say.

#23 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 26 2011, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Read through this entire thread for why this idea is ridiculous and laughable. There's nothing to convince. Rumours are just that. Made up junk with no basis in fact or reality. People create/start rumours every day. Has Kishimoto even once even hinted at Sasuke becoming Hokage. No. It would utterly destroy everything he's created about Naruto, the characters, and the very core of the series. You're allowing fan rumours to freak you out, and quite unnecessarily I'd say.

Alright fsho! Thanks Sakura Blossoms xD You're right Kishi hasn't hinted at this once.

Edited by Yoshimoya, 26 March 2011 - 02:36 AM.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#24 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:41 AM

This is... a laugh! I also want to know where this rumor originated! And until this is proved (which I highly doubt at this point) it shall remain a rumor full of nonsense. If anything, it was probably started by a Sasuke fan wanting so and so to happen and then more Sasuke fans joining in in that notion and then next thing you know, we have a crazy rabid rumor going around that Sasuke will become Hokage and revive the Uchiha clan with Sakura, who at this point did not make her current feelings of Sasuke clear yet!

All in all, logically speaking, the rumor is pure nonsense and holds no grounds to what has happened in the series so far. Correct me if I'm wrong, I seem to recall Sasuke looking forward to DESTROYING Konoha (especially after the Atkatsuki invasion) so why would he want to be Hokage, the person in charge of protecting it?

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#25 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 25 2011, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't remember the series being called Sasuke Shippuden... as far as I know Sasuke much rather see Konoha burn to the ground than become Hokage and besides that's probably just the fanboy and fangirls saying that, next thing you know they'll be saying that he'll take Sakura as his wife and revive the Uchiha clan. rolleyes.gif

If it were called that the odds would be even lower. Sasuke Shippuden would likely end in tragedy for Sasuke.

As has been said, the odds are virtually zero. The village would never offer it to him and he would never want it if they did. It would make an interesting fanfiction idea with him being required to defend a village he wanted to destroy, but that little issue is one of many reasons it will never happen.

The only way I would see it having even a prayer of a chance is if Naruto were to die or be unable to return to series end and as a consequence were to request that Sasuke protect the village because he no longer could. Of course, that assumes Sasuke wasn't the reason Naruto couldn't take the position himself. Given the way the series is progressing, I couldn't imagine such a thing happening, but it's one of the only ways I can think of that the other characters would even attempt to tolerate it.

#26 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

Rabid Sasuke fans have been saying silly stuff like this for years on Narutofan- including in the telegrams folder. These are the same people who claim Sasuke has done nothing wrong and is the most heroic character in the manga. (and do constant bashing of Sakura and frequent of Naruto).
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#27 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 25 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it were called that the odds would be even lower. Sasuke Shippuden would likely end in tragedy for Sasuke.

As has been said, the odds are virtually zero. The village would never offer it to him and he would never want it if they did. It would make an interesting fanfiction idea with him being required to defend a village he wanted to destroy, but that little issue is one of many reasons it will never happen.

The only way I would see it having even a prayer of a chance is if Naruto were to die or be unable to return to series end and as a consequence were to request that Sasuke protect the village because he no longer could. Of course, that assumes Sasuke wasn't the reason Naruto couldn't take the position himself. Given the way the series is progressing, I couldn't imagine such a thing happening, but it's one of the only ways I can think of that the other characters would even attempt to tolerate it.

Even then I couldn't ever see them tolerating it, especially if Sasuke ended up the one taking Naruto out. And you're right...it's pure fanfiction fodder kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 25 2011, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who claim Sasuke has done nothing wrong

Really...really facepalm.png

#28 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:28 AM

Trying to kill your teammates on three separate occasions, crashing the Kage summit meeting and then killing that old war hawk Danzo along with numerous other crimes? Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that... it's all perfectly normal according to the fans. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 26 March 2011 - 03:28 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#29 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 25 2011, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(when obviously the title of the series is another character's name.

Is it Tenten?

#30 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 25 2011, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it Tenten?

I thought Lee had the series?

Edited by Insurrection, 26 March 2011 - 04:10 AM.

#31 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 25 2011, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Trying to kill your teammates on three separate occasions, crashing the Kage summit meeting and then killing that old war hawk Danzo along with numerous other crimes? Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that... it's all perfectly normal according to the fans. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

Killing Danzo? I guess in the abstract...otherwise no one of consequence wanted Danzo around. Danzo's one of those characters Sasuke could kill without interfering with his redemption down the line because Danzo was a problem for everyone else too. At least when it comes to characters of consequence, Sasuke has only offed fellow villains so far.

And no, I've not heard them say it was normal, but excusable because of his difficult background.

#32 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Mar 26 2011, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Lee had the series?

Nah, it's gotta be Tazuna.

#33 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:38 AM

Sasuke becomes Hokage, Naruto becomes emperor, there <3

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#34 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Mar 26 2011, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke becomes Hokage

Hokage of what? Linkin Park or of My Immortal re-enacting?

#35 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:24 AM

I'm among those who hopes that Sasuke gets redemption. I'm NOT a Sasuke fan, never has been, but I do wish he would gets redemption and comes back to Konoha and everyone forgives him and life gets rosy for him (yeah yeah I Know - VERY naive of me.) in the light of how I personally interprete and read the story and Kishi's vision of BONDS.
But this is for another debate (it has already been debated in another thread and I gave my reasons for my thinking so).

BUT, BUT I would NEVER think of Sasuke as a prospective Hokage. Never in a million years. The idea is ludricous.
Sure, Gaara became the Kazekage despite him spending most of life wanting to kill any human beings which came across his path, but Sasuke Hokage? Never.

#36 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:01 PM

I also heard a rumour stating "evidence" that not only does Naruto love Hinata and hate Sakura, but he's also in love with Sasuke. Kyuubi, who happens to be female and able to transform into some incredibly hot redhead, makes Naruto able to get pregnant, and he helps Sasuke rebuild the Uchiha-clan, because that's the most important thing in the entire series. Naruto is also a direct descendant from the Sage of the Six Paths, and has affinities for all forms of chakra, including those limited to bloodlines. Did I mention that the Sharingan was awarded the Uchiha-clan by the Kyuubi, so Naruto gets an even better Sharingan when he befriends (and lays...) Kyuubi?

ALSO HE HAS A HAREM! IT WILL HAPPENZ!!11!oneone

Ah, rumours and fanboy/-girls... love.gif wub.gif

#37 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Mar 27 2011, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also heard a rumour stating "evidence" that not only does Naruto love Hinata and hate Sakura, but he's also in love with Sasuke. Kyuubi, who happens to be female and able to transform into some incredibly hot redhead, makes Naruto able to get pregnant, and he helps Sasuke rebuild the Uchiha-clan, because that's the most important thing in the entire series. Naruto is also a direct descendant from the Sage of the Six Paths, and has affinities for all forms of chakra, including those limited to bloodlines. Did I mention that the Sharingan was awarded the Uchiha-clan by the Kyuubi, so Naruto gets an even better Sharingan when he befriends (and lays...) Kyuubi?

Priceless...

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#38 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

Fanfiction glory *nods*

#39 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

Sasuke, hokage... 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

That's the worst rumor I've ever heared. That's such a bullcrap. Sasuke is a S-Rank Missing-Nin, he killed Danzo, he works with Akatsuki, betrayed Konoha, etc...
That would be so unrealistic. 111189.gif

Btw, I HATE Sasuke. mad.gif

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 27 March 2011 - 01:34 PM.

#40 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:48 PM

It speaks volumes about the state of manga when I thought that was a real rumour for a second.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users