Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 11 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So why are they getting so work up and lifting their hopes up if they already know the results from the manga? huh.gif

I guess because most of those NH fans are still in denial that their couple is pretty much done with. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:39 AM

they may be holding out hope that the anime will turn into a FMA original. where it will diverge from the manga at some point.

they think the confession will spontaneously cause the anime to veer off sharply and Naruto will cofness his undying love for his precious Hinatahime **GAG** while forswearing for life the pink haired haridan that abuses him so wickedly. facepalm.png wallbash.gif headdesk.gif

simply put as always they who shall not be named are doing what theyve always done. Misinterpreting a single ((althoughill grant an important one)) as the second coming of the allmighty etc. placing far more weight and emphasis on those three little words instead of the meaning behind them and the development of the character that they represent.

Also the conveinetly lose sight of the fact that the scene when viewed objectively actually takes their precious hyuuga princess and makes her into a pretty sad plot device. and worse a relatively minor one at that. quite frankly her role as the straw that broke the kyubis back is a role that anyone could have been put into.

as a comparison in Avatar Zutarans were high as a kite when Zuko and Katara were fighting Azula and Katara healed Zuko and said thank you. they thought for sure that the couple would happen then.

they conveneintly dismissed the loving way that Katara looked at Aang during Zukos speach.

its all wishful thinking and MASSIVE misinterpretation
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#23 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

I agree with you catsi, good example ^^!

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jun 11 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they may be holding out hope that the anime will turn into a FMA original. where it will diverge from the manga at some point.

they think the confession will spontaneously cause the anime to veer off sharply and Naruto will cofness his undying love for his precious Hinatahime **GAG** while forswearing for life the pink haired haridan that abuses him so wickedly. facepalm.png wallbash.gif headdesk.gif

simply put as always they who shall not be named are doing what theyve always done. Misinterpreting a single ((althoughill grant an important one)) as the second coming of the allmighty etc. placing far more weight and emphasis on those three little words instead of the meaning behind them and the development of the character that they represent.

Also the conveinetly lose sight of the fact that the scene when viewed objectively actually takes their precious hyuuga princess and makes her into a pretty sad plot device. and worse a relatively minor one at that. quite frankly her role as the straw that broke the kyubis back is a role that anyone could have been put into.

as a comparison in Avatar Zutarans were high as a kite when Zuko and Katara were fighting Azula and Katara healed Zuko and said thank you. they thought for sure that the couple would happen then.

they conveneintly dismissed the loving way that Katara looked at Aang during Zukos speach.

its all wishful thinking and MASSIVE misinterpretation

Harsh words catsi but its the truth. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

I don't really see the big fuss or deal about it. It comes and goes and nothing else happens after the confession. wink.gif

#26 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:50 AM

Seriously after seeing all those words those fans said who make anyone want to bash their head against a brick wall.

"They don't want none"

#27 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 13 2010, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously after seeing all those words those fans said who make anyone want to bash their head against a brick wall.

bash.gif

Eh -? pictureem0.gif
Is it the big deal about the confession? Oh, that'll last a millisecond then its over =L At least Sakura's confession is a whole chapter long!

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 13 2010, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bash.gif

Eh -? pictureem0.gif
Is it the big deal about the confession? Oh, that'll last a millisecond then its over =L At least Sakura's confession is a whole chapter long!

I hope you're right Shippu-chan but the animators could add things while Hinata is confessing to Naruto that might last an entire episode. However they might do the same thing in Sakura's confession so it's cool we already know the results from the manga. a_thumbs.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 13 2010, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope you're right Shippu-chan but the animators could add things while Hinata is confessing to Naruto that might last an entire episode. However they might do the same thing in Sakura's confession so it's cool we already know the results from the manga. a_thumbs.gif

Meh, filler parts don't count. happy.gif

#30 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:01 AM

Just as long as they don't draw out Hinata's confession in the anime I'll be fine. sleep.gif

"They don't want none"

#31 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 13 2010, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't it great to read ahead to see what happens? smile.gif We know what's coming, besides I think Sai's confrontation with Sakura is possible to hold more screentime. The episode was amazing though.

Edited by Insurrection, 14 June 2010 - 09:28 PM.

#32 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:23 PM

Just an amazing episode, I really did enjoy it!!! I can't wait to watch Sakura's confession!!! whatthekitten.gif

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Jun 14 2010, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just an amazing episode, I really did enjoy it!!! I can't wait to watch Sakura's confession!!! whatthekitten.gif

My guess is the way they're going with the anime, we'll have to wait until at least the end of July or the beginning of August to see Sakura hugging Naruto and it maybe until the fall until we see Sakura's confession.

"They don't want none"

#34 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

Yup, I think so too... Well, I rarely watch the anime, so time will pass soon. I have many other episodes (from other anime) to watch!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users