• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Mar 11 2009, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those fingernails are FABULOUS! =D

Nice to see that Fujoshi can go get manicures. :3

Does this girl get a manicure every week?? I swear she always has pretty nails when the chapter comes out. Gotta look nice when releases the latest Shounen Jump chapter huh...

Will Naruto's power level go up or down now that he's going eight tails? I can't see how hes going to survive this even if he does managa to kill Pain (which won't even matter since Nagato is the real one). Seems in the end he'll be the real one to lose.

#22 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Mar 11 2009, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to know I'm not the only one that thought they'd read something like this in a fanfic, but then again i've also read of how Naruto goes all nine tails when Sakura is badly injusted, only here it's Hinata. To be honest allot of the recent parts read like fanfic in many way, the super powered Naruto, to the even more powered Pein, Honestly there's being overpowered and then there is riddiculous which is what Pein seems to be.

laugh.gif I saw the spoilers pictures and the first thing that came to mind was the fanfiction Everything by: selandora.

In the story, Naruto's seal starts to weaken and he meets his father. Now, I'm convinced Kishi reads fanfiction to get ideas for his manga.

This chapter is going to be epic!! biggrin.gif http://www.fanfictio...43/1/Everything
Naruto Live action is here

#23 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Kag19 @ Mar 11 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif I saw the spoilers pictures and the first thing that came to mind was the fanfiction Everything by: selandora.

In the story, Naruto's seal starts to weaken and he meets his father. Now, I'm convinced Kishi reads fanfiction to get ideas for his manga.

This chapter is going to be epic!! biggrin.gif http://www.fanfictio...43/1/Everything

That's what I thought too when I saw the pics. Hopefully, it won't be carbon-copied exactly like the fanfic which I'll be mad if I see it like that.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:54 PM

Wow, there is going to be massive buzz around this chapter, if only because of Minato meeting Naruto. And here I thought it couldn't get any better than the past couple.

#25 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

OMG! :what: Naruto meets his dad! This is getting very interesting!

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#26 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

I gotta say. I didn't see this coming. But it looks so awesome. Naruto meets his dad..Like this? I really didn't see that coming. But now I wanna read the whole thing now!!! eager.gif eager.gif eager.gif

#27 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:15 PM

This whole arc's just amazing so far, it actually beat the Hidan arc, which was one of my favorite arcs thus far. I'm looking forward to this.

#28 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:39 PM

Oh wow oh wow oh wow!!! eager.gif

I so can't wait for this chapter to come out!! Naruto meeting his father?! I want to know if Yondy really did seal some of his soul into the seal ( if that is possible ) or if Naruto is having one of those moments and its Yondy just because of the fact he was the one who sealed it. WOW. I'm so excited!

Me too though, I really wanted to see Sakura healing Hinata, but that will all come in time. Thats what sucks about a chapter a week. Its like 1 minute of the time in the actual story.

8 tails! I'm worried cause it seems like.. everything that the story was leading up to, is happening. I'm afraid that means the manga is going to end soon, but there are still so many different plots going on too I guess..

#29 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:22 PM

Favorite spoiler session so far. biggrin.gif

Seems Kishi's running his plot-twistitizm to the max. Eight tails plus Father-seal-Son bonding moment (literally) wasn't a combo I expected.
Minato owns, this chapter owns, end of story.

However, I'm curious to see if the blond genius is finally going to explain himself in the placed-a-demon-in-my-infant-son context.
Not just the "saving the villiage part," but the overall purpose (for Naruto) that was behind the fourth's chaotic and suicidal means.

Yondy always has got to have a reason. The absense of that (internal/personal) reason has always bothered me, especially when Jiraiya started dropping hints.

Edited by Gena kumo, 12 March 2009 - 05:25 AM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#30 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Mar 11 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Favorite spoiler session so far. biggrin.gif

Seems Kishi's running his plot-twistitizm to the max. Eight tails plus Father-seal-Son bonding moment (literally) wasn't a combo I expected.
Minato owns, this chapter owns, end of story.

However, I'm curious to see if the blond genius is finally going to explain himself in the placed-a-demon-in-my-infant-son context.
Not just the "saving the villiage part," but the overall purpose (for Naruto) that was behind the fifth's chaotic and suicidal means.

Yondy always has got to have a reason. The absense of that (internal/personal) reason has always bothered me, especially when Jiraiya started dropping hints.

biggrin.gif

You mean Fourth. Fifth is Tsunade. xD

#31 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

I'm also wondering what is he gonna say to Naruto about..well everything. And did anyone notice naruto was not in the cage? When he went 4 tails he went inside kyubii's cage right? But this time he's outside of it. Does that mean anything? Or am I just too excited about the next chapter?

#32 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:52 PM

Pic

Translation by PocketMofo

"...Also, compared to the moon that is said to have been created by the Rikudou Sennin himself...This was nothing special at all (referring to the giant sphere that he just caught Naruto in)"

by Yasha

The ground surface becomes a sphere and captures Kyuubi Naruto.

Edited by Askia31, 11 March 2009 - 11:55 PM.

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 11 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm totally want to see the 8-Tails! And Minato?!!! wow.gif Naruto's gonna learn that Minato is his father! Father/Son moment

I know! This is so awesome! 111191.gif

These last 3 chapters have just such a doozy, and have taken us all on a rollercoaster of emotions eager.gif

QUOTE (harry4e @ Mar 11 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to know I'm not the only one that thought they'd read something like this in a fanfic, but then again i've also read of how Naruto goes all nine tails when Sakura is badly injured, only here it's Hinata. To be honest allot of the recent parts read like fanfic in many way, the super powered Naruto, to the even more powered Pein, Honestly there's being overpowered and then there is riddiculous which is what Pein seems to be.

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 11 2009, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what I thought too when I saw the pics. Hopefully, it won't be carbon-copied exactly like the fanfic which I'll be mad if I see it like that.

Oh come on now, you two :rolleyes:

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Mar 11 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like to think of it more as if you have a million monkeys with a million typwriters you would eventually get Shakespeare. It is only natural that you would see something similar.

Though I wouldn't have phrased it in quite the way that Whirly did, he is absolutely correct. There are literally thousands of fanfic writers out there, and at some point you're going to run into the same-sounding story/idea/plot/premise. What reason does Kishimoto have to carbon copy some random fanfic writer? He's been writing this series for years now, and while not all of his plots have totally wow-ed us, he's been doing his own writing of this series since the very start, and I see absolutely no reason for him to have changed that now.

#34 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 12 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know! This is so awesome! 111191.gif

These last 3 chapters have just such a doozy, and have taken us all on a rollercoaster of emotions eager.gif

Oh come on now, you two :rolleyes:

Though I wouldn't have phrased it in quite the way that Whirly did, he is absolutely correct. There are literally thousands of fanfic writers out there, and at some point you're going to run into the same-sounding story/idea/plot/premise. What reason does Kishimoto have to carbon copy some random fanfic writer? He's been writing this series for years now, and while not all of his plots have totally wow-ed us, he's been doing his own writing of this series since the very start, and I see absolutely no reason for him to have changed that now.

I agree. It's not like he went and looed for a fan fic to get this part of the story. And I really can't wait for the Father/Son moment. It's probably gonna make me tear up.. shamefulcry0js.gif
But it looks like the chapter ends when Minato shows up. 111193.gif
So I think were gonna have to wait till next week for the Father/Son moment/talk thing.
Can't wait though!!! eager.gif eager.gif eager.gif

#35 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:09 AM

I wonder with the interaction between Minato and Naruto, we will find out what happened to Kushina.

#36 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Mar 11 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder with the interaction between Minato and Naruto, we will find out what happened to Kushina.

Gawd, I don't know if I can handle that much plot thrown in, on top of a possible 8-tail Naruto, getting to see Minato, and Naruto finding out that he's his dad @.@

#37 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 11 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gawd, I don't know if I can handle that much plot thrown in, on top of a possible 8-tail Naruto, getting to see Minato, and Naruto finding out that he's his dad @.@

-pats her on the head- It's ok Shauna-chan. Your head will only implode if all of a sudden Kirabi shows up to save his Jinchuriki brethren.

#38 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Mar 11 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-pats her on the head- It's ok Shauna-chan. Your head will only implode if all of a sudden Kirabi shows up to save his Jinchuriki brethren.

LOL, no doubt it would XDD

#39 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:31 AM

I predict that Kushina died giving birth to Naruto.

>.>

<.<

XD
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#40 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:42 AM

Plausible, Magus, plausible.

I will concur with your guessestimateprediction.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users