Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Sep 7 2012, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About the chapter episo.
That was shown for a specific reason. It was a contrast to what was later shown for Hinata. Sakura was weakened and saddened by the "great guy" that was the "someone else" while Hinata was strengthened by the truly great guy. The impact of that whole exchange with the fodder love nin was to show Sakura's conflict and give her development. Not to show that it's still Sasuke that she loves. That's just what was seized as pairing fodder by people like you.

If Naruto had been shown in that panel along with Sasuke it wouldn't have made sense. It would have ruined the contrast Kishi was going for. If it had only been Naruto and Sakura had been happy it wouldn't have made sense. Why? We knew of her conflict prior to that point and it would have been NaruSaku canon out of nowhere in the most anti-climatic way possible.

Sakura still "loving" Sasuke and Hinata still loving Naruto was not the point of those panels. That's a waste of panels. The two things had already been settled and there was no need to bring it up again just to remind us of that. They were brought up to contrast the difference between the two. It's also important that they were brought up EXACTLY when Naruto started to move out.

About NH
Naruto wouldn't picture Hinata as of this moment. Naruto has shown absolutely no indication of romantic feelings for Hinata as of this moment. I sincerely hope you don't think he already loves Hinata?

Naruto may be able to fall in love with Hinata someday. Naruto may pursue a relationship with her someday. But he is not anywhere close to that point yet.

If Naruto does move on from Sakura he will still need time to warm up to Hinata. This will involve actually spending time with her in the future. She is not going to instantly replace Sakura in Naruto's heart, regardless of what you hope happens or what you think has already happened.

Yes because we will have a problem houston, naruto rejected sakura's confession saying that she's lying to herself but naruto loves sakura, if he accept hinata he will be lying...
SK-303_image007.jpg

#22 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

I liked the animation in this episode, it was great! Sakura looked so pretty and so badass here! wub.gif Evil Neji looked pretty interesting too, and those two filler nin that got taken out while peeing was pretty amusing to me biggrin.gif

I also liked that the anime team didn't add any extra filler material to either the love letter nin moment, or to Hinata declaring that she's fighting the war to protect Naruto.

I think its rather ironic (for lack of a better word atm) that this episode still has the ED with Sakura smiling, blushing, and reaching out to cup Naruto's face - it seems to make an even stronger impression that this is more likely the first step in Sakura reevaluating and moving on from her romantic feelings about Sasuke.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Sep 7 2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked the animation in this episode, it was great! Sakura looked so pretty and so badass here! wub.gif Evil Neji looked pretty interesting too, and those two filler nin that got taken out while peeing was pretty amusing to me biggrin.gif

I also liked that the anime team didn't add any extra filler material to either the love letter nin moment, or to Hinata declaring that she's fighting the war to protect Naruto.

I think its rather ironic (for lack of a better word atm) that this episode still has the ED with Sakura smiling, blushing, and reaching out to cup Naruto's face - it seems to make an even stronger impression that this is more likely the first step in Sakura reevaluating and moving on from her romantic feelings about Sasuke.

Indeed.

I'm just happy that we passed this. Now we got one more thing left. Btw, am I the only one find it maybe "biased" on anime part? I mean this whole scenario can be easily expanded on their part. They sure did it for the last episode, so why not this one. I find it funny that the episode with Naruto's recovering from 4-tailed Kyuubi was expanded a lot, up to the point general audience think they're already a couple. It's a surprise on their part that they didn't go all expansion, especially the studio loves to expand the idea of romance. So, yeah, um...hooray for us? Well we got one more obstacle left. We almost done.

I do find it ironic about the ending as well. You know what kind of ending I would love to see (I saw this from another anime): From beginning to end, we see Naruto and Sakura evolution. From "You're annoying!" to "Naruto, we'll do this together!" Like you see them as kid, then 12/13 years, and ends with them walking down the road (prior to the psp ending). I thought it would be a great idea. Sounds like a win-win situation for the studio and of course, us.happy.gif

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 07 September 2012 - 10:19 PM.

#24 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 8 2012, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed.

I'm just happy that we passed this. Now we got one more thing left. Btw, am I the only one find it maybe "biased" on anime part? I mean this whole scenario can be easily expanded on their part. They sure did it for the last episode, so why not this one. I find it funny that the episode with Naruto's recovering from 4-tailed Kyuubi was expanded a lot, up to the point general audience think they're already a couple. It's a surprise on their part that they didn't go all expansion, especially the studio loves to expand the idea of romance. So, yeah, um...hooray for us? Well we got one more obstacle left. We almost done.

I do find it ironic about the ending as well. You know what kind of ending I would love to see (I saw this from another anime): From beginning to end, we see Naruto and Sakura evolution. From "You're annoying!" to "Naruto, we'll do this together!" Like you see them as kid, then 12/13 years, and ends with them walking down the road (prior to the psp ending). I thought it would be a great idea. Sounds like a win-win situation for the studio and of course, us.happy.gif

that would be a great ending wow.png you think its possible? what i want to see is them as 6 years old flashback ,ending,opening,anything with them as kids but i think we will see something like that considering that the anime added the flashback for hinata's confession

#25 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 7 2012, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed.

I actually do find it bias on the anime studio, mainly because in the previous episode, where it flashback to when they were kids, they added the line "....and show who she[Sakura] should be looking at." (or something like that). That line wasn't in the manga, but the studio felt the need to add that line for some reason, showing that Naruto has had crush on her since when they were children.

#26 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 7 2012, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed.

What anime was that? I'm a sucker for "girl first hates boy then falls in love with him" romances in anime. biggrin.gif

You're all correct about the ending. It's pretty strange and contradictory to see Sakura thinking of Sasuke in this episode only to then show an ending with an obvious implication about Sakura having romantic feelings for Naruto. Up to this date there's still people who say that there wasn't anything romantic about Sakura reaching her hands toward Naruto, insisting that it was all a simple coincidence. But they very well know that if it was Sakura reaching for Sasuke or Hinata reaching for Naruto that they would be screaming CANON right about now, that's what really annoys me.

There was nothing that said friendship in that ending. The animators are probably veterans that have worked for years not only Naruto but in a variety of other animes as well. They are very aware of what scenes can imply possible romance between two characters, and they created this ending with that idea in mind. But it's really annoying when people deny it and think that they know better than the animators themselves who work hard to develops these openings and endings.

I guess it all boils down to people only seeing what they want to see. Regardless, it's not like those people who complain on the internet are the target audience that the animators have in their minds. They focus on the japanese viewers and we all know that the mentality over there when it comes to romance is way different than from people of the west. Remember that japanese youtuber TheTokyoKit (who gave us the review of Road to Ninja), he made a review of this episode and even he admits that the fact that Sakura still loves Sasuke it's pretty mind-boggling. Here it is if any want to see it:

#27 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Sep 7 2012, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What anime was that? I'm a sucker for "girl first hates boy then falls in love with him" romances in anime. biggrin.gif

You're all correct about the ending. It's pretty strange and contradictory to see Sakura thinking of Sasuke in this episode only to then show an ending with an obvious implication about Sakura having romantic feelings for Naruto. Up to this date there's still people who say that there wasn't anything romantic about Sakura reaching her hands toward Naruto, insisting that it was all a simple coincidence. But they very well know that if it was Sakura reaching for Sasuke or Hinata reaching for Naruto that they would be screaming CANON right about now, that's what really annoys me.

There was nothing that said friendship in that ending. The animators are probably veterans that have worked for years not only Naruto but in a variety of other animes as well. They are very aware of what scenes can imply possible romance between two characters, and they created this ending with that idea in mind. But it's really annoying when people deny it and think that they know better than the animators themselves who work hard to develops these openings and endings.

I guess it all boils down to people only seeing what they want to see. Regardless, it's not like those people who complain on the internet are the target audience that the animators have in their minds. They focus on the japanese viewers and we all know that the mentality over there when it comes to romance is way different than from people of the west. Remember that japanese youtuber TheTokyoKit (who gave us the review of Road to Ninja), he made a review of this episode and even he admits that the fact that Sakura still loves Sasuke it's pretty mind-boggling. Here it is if any want to see it:

again this guy like he would debate it here.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Sep 7 2012, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's probably the only Japanese who believes Sakura still loves Sasuke. Whatever my beliefs is that Sakura knows she loves Naruto and she loves him more than Sasuke. The problem is the feelings she has for Sasuke are negative and they make her feel sick she knows she has to get rid of them but it's not that easy. She knows she has to move on for good ch 540 and this episode is the beginning that she has started her long hard journey in moving on from those negative feelings for Sasuke.

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 September 2012 - 01:40 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 7 2012, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's probably the only Japanese who believes Sakura still loves Sasuke. Whatever my beliefs is that Sakura knows she loves Naruto and she loves him more than Sasuke. The problem is the feelings she has for Sasuke are negative and they make her feel sick she knows she has to get rid of them but it's not that easy. She knows she has to move on for good ch 540 and this episode is the beginning that she has started her long hard journey in moving on from those negative feelings for Sasuke.

The only one, really? That might be a little bit of an exaggeration. laugh.gif

The point is the even he admits that Sakura loving Sasuke is an unexplained mystery. I think there's no doubt that the one on her mind when she thinks about love it's Sasuke, as weird as that is. But that's just because she's always been unsure about how she felt about Naruto, even when she confessed to him she did it with unsure feelings.

She didn't go to confess to Naruto thinking "Oh I definitely am not in love with him but I'll pretend I am", but she neither did while thinking "Now I realize I love Naruto more than Sasuke so I must confess". She just when thinking that even if she isn't sure about how she feels about Naruto that she owed it to him to bring him happiness after all he has done for her. She wanted to force herself to be sure about her feelings when in reality she still had a lot more to process about it. The confession went wrong because Sakura is still a work in process that won't end until near the end of the story.

#30 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

This episode was excellent. And I really feel bad for the Lover-nin to get rejected sad.gif (Not enough though XD. She's for Naruto after all! wink.gif ) Sakura was just badass in this episode, no question(Trying to ignore the several Sakura bashing comments on that link dry.gif) . Though I'm now wondering several things: Will Sakura ever read the love-letter that random nin gave her and will we get to see what it says(Hopeless romantic I know I really want to know what he said to her wub.gif)? Will Naruto find out about the love-letter nin? And how will this scene end up backing NaruSaku? How would it play out?

A lot of questions I know laugh.gif .

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Sep 7 2012, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Major, an extremely underrated anime imo. Why? Well, because I don't think anyone heard about it at all, but it's very popular in Japan. It's a baseball anime and considered to be in my top 3 best sports anime (next to Slam Dunk and Hajime no Ippo, if you do count that as sport). Anyway, it's one of the few rare times where sports anime doesn't equal bishounen spree (no offense). But yeah, I do like it a lot and while the romance isn't the main factor of the anime, it is there. Let me write down a nutshell in a spoiler tag:

Major's Romance --Click here to view--
We see Honda, the main character, and Shimizu, the love interest, as kids, I believe 10 years old. She was very bossy and yes, surprise surprise, a tsudere. Shimizu thinks Goru is out of his mind to be so pro and tried to get a team with people who had no interest at all. She didn't find it fun, and funny enough, she sucks (sounds familiar?). As it progresses, she gets better and realized baseball is fun. She is one of the few people in Honda's life that she knows a lot (loss of his father). Yeah, it sounds familiar, does it? Want a twisted part? She had long hair, but cut it to show growth. Am I seeing Sakura? Only difference is that she has no romance with anyone. She was growing attraction to the main character.

When we see them in high school (or JR. High), Honda went away to train before coming back to his hometown (SOUNDS FAMILIAR!?). When he returns, he saw her as grown up and then Kaoru punched him in the face for having her upset. It was funny. Okay, I won't say more, but their growth with each other is pretty nicely done for a sport anime. It was something I always look forward to. Oh, as for the ending, it's season 6, ending 2. I just saw it again, and I really wish for NaruSaku version. It has the best telling of their growth. Oh and of course, I do recommended it. P.S. Honda is an idiot. He does get hit by Kaoru a lot. One funny part is when she tried to cook, he actually likes one of her cooking (yeah she starts off bad, reminds me NaruSaku's fillers from anime with the soldier's pills), but for some reason, it has his clothes in there. Don't ask how, but it was funny.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Sep 7 2012, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Double standards, my friend. The current ending is really screaming the obvious. I don't know how obvious you can make out of it. Something tells me that the studio knows the story than we thought. Well, not the whole thing, but maybe we exaggerate the whole pairing war. Maybe it's simple than complicated. Who knows. All I know is that we got more fuel for AMVs. Lol. Winning!

@Transformers03: That's interesting to know how much they love NaruSaku. Again, this episode was a great chance to expand these girls' romances, but nope. For all they care, they can change the whole "Sakura feels sad to think Sasuke as her love interest" into "He's in a dark side, but it's okay! He will return and he and I will change everything for us to work better." Nope. Heck, didn't this studio changed the whole "I want to see Team 7 again" picture scene into "I don't know what to feel for." It's crazy to see how much they see their ways. Not to mention the endings that implies NaruSaku. I mean come on, a naked Sakura drawing Naruto with tears. Granted hot, but dang dude...

#32 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:34 AM

^ I just saw that Major ending. You're right it would be a perfect one to show Naruto's and Sakura's growth through the years.

I noticed 4 different time skips while showing their growth, if it was with Naruto and Sakura I guess it would be like this:

Naruto:
1) Kid Naruto
2) Part 1 Naruto
3) Part 2 Naruto (with a quick shift to Sage mode)
4) Kyuubi mode Naruto

Sakura:
1) Kid Sakura
2) Part 1 Sakura (first with long hair and then a quick shift to short hair)
3) Part 2 Sakura
4) Ninja war Sakura

Then just throw in scene of Sakura disliking Naruto and then coming to accept and care for him, plus scenes here and there of them hanging out (with the obligatory pic of Sakura punching Naruto of course laugh.gif ) Although I would want the song to have a more serious tone (since they're in a war).

I've said before that I'm holding to the hope that maybe Sakura can team up with Naruto in some way when the army arrives to help. I would think that a hypothetical ending such as this would be perfect for when that happens.

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Sep 8 2012, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ I just saw that Major ending. You're right it would be a perfect one to show Naruto's and Sakura's growth through the years.

I noticed 4 different time skips while showing their growth, if it was with Naruto and Sakura I guess it would be like this:

Naruto:
1) Kid Naruto
2) Part 1 Naruto
3) Part 2 Naruto (with a quick shift to Sage mode)
4) Kyuubi mode Naruto

Sakura:
1) Kid Sakura
2) Part 1 Sakura (first with long hair and then a quick shift to short hair)
3) Part 2 Sakura
4) Ninja war Sakura

Then just throw in scene of Sakura disliking Naruto and then coming to accept and care for him, plus scenes here and there of them hanging out (with the obligatory pic of Sakura punching Naruto of course laugh.gif ) Although I would want the song to have a more serious tone (since they're in a war).

I've said before that I'm holding to the hope that maybe Sakura can team up with Naruto in some way when the army arrives to help. I would think that a hypothetical ending such as this would be perfect for when that happens.

Glad you like the idea. It seems something the anime studio really wants to do. I won't be surprised.

It could end with walking down a road, by themselves, or a photo of them doing what they like to do, a peace sign. I can so see that happening. Who knows at this point. Anime studio apparently loves to ship this pairing more than ever. Perhaps the movie has got to do with this. Oh btw, there are more endings for Major that has them as couple hints, much like for Naruto. Familiar yes? happy.gif

#34 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 7 2012, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad you like the idea. It seems something the anime studio really wants to do. I won't be surprised.

It could end with walking down a road, by themselves, or a photo of them doing what they like to do, a peace sign. I can so see that happening. Who knows at this point. Anime studio apparently loves to ship this pairing more than ever. Perhaps the movie has got to do with this. Oh btw, there are more endings for Major that has them as couple hints, much like for Naruto. Familiar yes? happy.gif

Question, has that anime series already finish, and did it end with them getting together?

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Sep 8 2012, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Question, has that anime series already finish, and did it end with them getting together?

Yes, last year I think it ended. It was sad to see it end. Just in case, if you want to know, then click the spoiler tag:

Yes, they ended up together. I really like how the main character said something so nice that relates to the whole theme. Which reminds me, they were the last ones to close the series. Yes, that's right, a romance plot was the last part to happen before it ends. Much like FMA. This is one of my examples that I believed that NaruSaku will happen before the very end.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 08 September 2012 - 05:51 AM.

#36 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Sep 8 2012, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This episode was excellent. And I really feel bad for the Lover-nin to get rejected sad.gif (Not enough though XD. She's for Naruto after all! wink.gif ) Sakura was just badass in this episode, no question(Trying to ignore the several Sakura bashing comments on that link dry.gif) . Though I'm now wondering several things: Will Sakura ever read the love-letter that random nin gave her and will we get to see what it says(Hopeless romantic I know I really want to know what he said to her wub.gif)? Will Naruto find out about the love-letter nin? And how will this scene end up backing NaruSaku? How would it play out?

A lot of questions I know laugh.gif .

good questions happy.gif i think she would read it in her free time but too bad just like in the manga we probably wont see it,amd naruto wouldnt find out though i would love to see his reaction to that tongue.gif , it can back narusaku since sakura now thinks negatively of her feelinga for sasuke ,i dont know laugh.gif ,.....and yeah i cant balieve that after this episode people said things like "nah she's till useless" " thincking about sasuke ,sakura why cant you be like hinata" really hinata just sat there ,sakura was the one in action they keep forgeting that dry.gif

#37 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 8 2012, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good questions happy.gif i think she would read it in her free time but too bad just like in the manga we probably wont see it,amd naruto wouldnt find out though i would love to see his reaction to that tongue.gif , it can back narusaku since sakura now thinks negatively of her feelinga for sasuke ,i dont know laugh.gif ,.....and yeah i cant balieve that after this episode people said things like "nah she's till useless" " thincking about sasuke ,sakura why cant you be like hinata" really hinata just sat there ,sakura was the one in action they keep forgeting that dry.gif

Which is exactly why I left a PRO-Sakura comment on that link. Couldn't help it. Sakura bashers who are particularly irrational just annoy me. tongue.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#38 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Sep 8 2012, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which is exactly why I left a PRO-Sakura comment on that link. Couldn't help it. Sakura bashers who are particularly irrational just annoy me. tongue.gif

acually i was going through the reviews for the episode and alot were positive about her even neutrel fans liked her and said that she was badass cool.gif (like always rolleyes.gif ) the negative comments about her are from NH fans they just cant get that ending out of their heads laugh.gif

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 8 2012, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
acually i was going through the reviews for the episode and alot were positive about her even neutrel fans liked her and said that she was badass cool.gif (like always rolleyes.gif ) the negative comments about her are from NH fans they just cant get that ending out of their heads laugh.gif

It's not just the ending but the RTN movie that they can't get their heads off, even if they say that it's not canon and it doesn't count. But the fact that Kishi wrote the movie and directed it gives the subliminal meaning of the pairing he supports. It may not be considered manga canon but it's author's intention of a movie he's been wanting to do for a while, so I ask myself of all the pairings why does it have to be NS when he could go for SS or NH??? headscratch.gif rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 September 2012 - 11:16 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 8 2012, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not just the ending but the RTN movie that they can't get their heads off, even if they say that it's not canon and it doesn't count. But the fact that Kishi wrote the movie and directed it gives the subliminal meaning of the pairing he supports. It may not be considered manga canon but it's author's intention of a movie he's been wanting to do for a while, so I ask myself of all the pairings why does it have to be NS when he could go for SS or NH??? headscratch.gif rolleyes.gif

Ah yes. That movie. It really hurt them the most because it was the best opportunity to see where the story heading to. NS got the best of it and the others were trolled or ignored. At least there's a chance for NejiHina and LeeTen, eh? Lol.

Because of the movie, I do feel confident that NaruSaku is truly a serious pairing and the endgame of all. For those who oppose this pairing, it hurts them really hard because some actually believe NaruSaku is nothing but coincidental friendship. Now they're threaten by it and even the latest chapter hurts them a little, trying to avoid the obvious. So yeah. This so-called war is coming to an end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users