#21 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

SK has room to be an open ended pairing by the series end on these accounts:

There is no need to repeat it, because what you said changes nothing.

It baffles me that so many continue respectable NS fans to push for SK. For all some of you complain that NH / SS fans like to sideship, like to say either pairing has no development, like to say Sakura is disgraceful for loving the man that attempted to kill her, like to say Sasuke doesn't want Sakura, like to say Hinata is a minor charcter and so forth, yet they do the exact same thing while substituting with Karin.

Neji was not romanticaly attracted to Hinata. That was a crack pairing.

I agree. First, Neji is dead. Second, Neji didn't love Hinata, how disgusting that would be when they are half-siblings genetically (she calls him a brother in japanese). Third, Hinata doesn't need to be paired with anyone, because while pair the spares is a trope Kishi doesn't care about romance all that much.

Lee, Hinata, Ino, Karin, they're all minor characters that love main characters and who Kishi won't bother with.

Pairings like LeeSaku or SasuIno kind of died a long time ago.

How are they dead when they got references in this year?

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 11 March 2014 - 02:27 PM.

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

I think he's only saying that those two pairings are out of possibility, though a nice reference here and there could occur. Will they become canon? No. Unless M. Night Takes over.

#23 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

The same can be said for SasuKarin, since Sasuke rejected all of her advances (627 counts by the way). A nice reference here and there can occur, but they won't be canon either. It's the exact same situation.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 11 March 2014 - 02:34 PM.

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

The same can be said for SasuKarin, since Sasuke rejected all of her advances (627 counts by the way). A nice reference here and there can occur, but they won't be canon either. It's the exact same situation.

While a good point, the difference is that it's still ongoing without an actual stop of showing it. The thing is that one person has many directions to go to, but you can only go one, and if you go back to start over, well that's a long walk back. So in this case, Sakura is walking down that Naruto's bridge and doing LeeSaku will be like waving hi from a different spot. Karin is walking down that Sasuke's bridge but Sasuke is holding that bridge and think if he should finish the bridge or not. Finish it and SK can happen. As for Ino, she's like a person that gives a letter to the one who's going that bridge and tell that person to remind Sasuke that she loves him. No appearance.

Yeah, I know.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 11 March 2014 - 02:49 PM.

#25 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

Please, not a SK debate.. :shifty:

Pairings like LeeSaku or SasuIno kind of died a long time ago.

I don't think of it like that. LeeSaku and SasuIno are different from NS and SS, because they never had a consistent plot to begin with. They were never a part of the storyline, so they didn't die. Lee and Ino's feelings just pops up every now and then.

ナルサク

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

I don't think of it like that. LeeSaku and SasuIno are different from NS and SS, because they never had a consistent plot to begin with. They were never a part of the storyline, so they didn't die. Lee and Ino's feelings just pops up every now and then.

Yeah, that's how I see it. Lee is a guy who got rejected in a comedy way. I could easily imagine if NS get a kiss, Lee will be broken comedy way. You can have his spirit leaving, crying in a funny way, stoned (not that way), etc.

As for Ino, seems like Kishi got rid of if silently with her talking to her dad one last time. So it's serious, but if there's anything about her team, it's friends above all else.

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

It baffles me that so many continue respectable NS fans to push for SK. For all some of you complain that NH / SS fans like to sideship, like to say either pairing has no development, like to say Sakura is disgraceful for loving the man that attempted to kill her, like to say Sasuke doesn't want Sakura, like to say Hinata is a minor charcter and so forth, yet they do the exact same thing while substituting with Karin.

I think you misunderstood "acceptance" from "pushing/supporting." Truth is, some of us don't really like SasuKarin, but have accepted the fact that it is going to happen and Kishimoto has taken great strides to show Karin's love for Sasuke in the last few chapters. I mean, it is that obvious that no matter what Sasuke does to Karin, she will always love him and she is willing to go to the ends of the earth for him. Not just in words, but in action. It reminds me of Shishio and Komagata Yumi from Ruroni Kenshin. He used her, stabbed her, abused her at times even, and yet they stayed together as a couple. She loved him and wanted nothing more than to be useful to him. Unlike Sasuke, though, he actually did love her back confirmed. Not sure if Sasuke actually has feelings for Karin or not.

We can't really do anything about it nor can we change Karin's mind about it. She loves Sasuke unconditionally and we have to accept that. I do. I don't like it, but I do accept that she does.

How are they dead when they got references in this year?

Do I really need to answer this question? It is kind of obvious that it died a while back ago. Alright...

First off, you kind of answered your own question already.

Lee, Hinata, Ino, Karin, they're all minor characters that love main characters and who Kishi won't bother with.

You're right, he hasn't. He hasn't pushed or shown any kind of insinuation that [SakuLee / SasuIno] is even a possibility. There is more to it than just them being on the same battlefield and caring about someone. Friends care about each other all the time that doesn't mean they are in love. With [Sakura / Sasuke], [she / he] never thinks about [Rock Lee / Ino] in such a way. [She / He] never blushes around [him / her] or overly thinks about [him / her.] [She's / He's] never just randomly thinking about [Rock Lee / Ino] in any situation. Is [She / He] thinking about [Rock Lee / Ino] right now? Of course not.

As for the references...that's the only thing you got? NaruSaku and SasuKarin just got a HUGE reference and it has been referenced this whole entire manga. The fact that the main focus has always been about the relationship between Naruto and Sakura and Sasuke and Karin is more than just one or two off references that can easily be forgetton in the next few chapters.

All of a sudden, just because they have been battling together means that this couple has a chance? Really? If that's the case, then NS and SK are canon using that logic.

I also would not say that Karin is a "minor character." She kind of has too much involvement in the story to be considered anything less than "supporting cast" and has played bigger roles than even Hinata has. So Yeah, I would say that Karin is not included in this "minor casting."

You can look at it however you want to. Whether it dying a long time ago or it stopped before it even started, it still is the same result: "Not going to happen."

They say "Life is a journey, not destination," but if there is no journey, there is no destination.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 March 2014 - 03:14 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

For the record, there are good amount of people dislike/hate SK. So please, don't say all of us do. We don't. Same can even be said for SS/NH. We don't need SK for NS. Look what's going on now.

#29 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

For the record, there are good amount of people dislike/hate SK. So please, don't say all of us do. We don't. Same can even be said for SS/NH. We don't need SK for NS. Look what's going on now.

Like I said, some of us accept it....doesn't mean we like it or support it.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 March 2014 - 03:03 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#30 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

Theories, speculations, and compare and contrast all seem to be what they use. But it has not been confirmed that Sasuke is in love with anyone but his clan. I agree with you, lately all I ever see next to NS pro arguments and art is SK attached to it. Which side is more at fault isn't the issue since both NS, NH and SS side ship. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#31 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

How has this turned in a SK debate?  :mellow:

For the record, I do not support it... albeit I think it is a real possibility. Let's say I accept it...

I think it is better I explain how I have seen SK throughout the ages:

1 - Sasuke vs Itachi arc - I do not mind. I think Karin's clumsy overtures and Sasuke's thick obliviousness hilarious, but I do not think it will go anywhere.

2 - Sasuke vs Bee battle - Okay, now I am starting to think it may be a possibility.

3 - Kage Reunion arc - I stop thinking it may become canon. If I ever supported it, I stopped doing it when Sasuke stabbed her.

4 - Karin swooning over Sasuke in her cell - Mmm... What? But... Sigh. Okay, I thought it was dead but apparently it is not. Yet I do not like.

And that is my current phase: I do not support it, but I accept maybe that is what will happen. I still think Sasuke is better suited for a life of loneliness. He only wants being left alone (and slaying people to fulfill his revenge. And becoming hokage. Or something). Honestly I have problems imagining him in a romatic relationship with anybody (it does not compute!).

I never side-shipped. I do not know anyone that did, either, although I reckon some NS fans did. Still I would not automatically accuse a NS2/SK fan of side-shipping. It is perfectly possible they liked SK for whatever reasons, and not because they thought it was removing an obstacle of the way.

Sasuke has never been an obstacle, after all.

Leading the topic back on track: Hinata most likely will not be leave alone not matter what; but it would not matter if she does. She is a minor background character.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

I still say she's cool with Naruto going with Sakura or anyone else. She doesn't have that heartbroken type, more like proud even if it's not her.

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

I think SK is dangerous because of the pretext of it, if he can make Karin still love Sasuke despite he doing worse things to her than Sakura.
He can also do an asspull and force SS.
Obviously that people think SS is dead which includes me, but their only chance is an asspull like he did with SK.
(Throw all the development in a trash can, write a few jokes and voilà)
If SK happens it would be way more forced than NH and that's for sure to me, he literally destroyed her character to pair Sasuke with someome.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 March 2014 - 04:36 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

While a good point, the difference is that it's still ongoing without an actual stop of showing it. The thing is that one person has many directions to go to, but you can only go one, and if you go back to start over, well that's a long walk back. So in this case, Sakura is walking down that Naruto's bridge and doing LeeSaku will be like waving hi from a different spot. Karin is walking down that Sasuke's bridge but Sasuke is holding that bridge and think if he should finish the bridge or not. Finish it and SK can happen. As for Ino, she's like a person that gives a letter to the one who's going that bridge and tell that person to remind Sasuke that she loves him. No appearance.

What you're doing there is sideshipping. Since NaruSaku has to happen, then Sasuke needs to be paired off with someone else. You choose Karin because it so happens to be the most convenient for you. However, this pairing off the spares you're doing is in no way, shape or form, supported by canon.

Sasuke is not holding any bridges for Karin to walk on. His reaction to Karin's physical closeness is clear, he doesn't want her anywhere close to him. Yet you accept his negative reaction as something that can change, while you dismiss Naruto's acceptance of Hinata's handhold (no matter how platonic it is, he still reacted to it positively) or Sasuke's mild acceptance of Sakura's physical closeness (no matter how platonic or how weak it is, still positive as well...).

At the end of things, you're guilty of sideshipping. As a NaruSaku fan, you take that pairing for granted, and then you complement it with other things.

However, there's no reason to complement. Sasuke may as well end up dead, alone, with Ino (whom he has never reacted as negativelly as Karin), or the cat lady's grandchild.

I think you misunderstood "acceptance" from "pushing/supporting."

I'm not misunderstanding anything. I know very well what's been happening here, because I've seen it over and over again. KoHina, KibaHina, NejiHina, SasuIno, SasuKarin. It's all the same, with the latter two being the worse of them all. The NH / SS fandoms are also guilty of this.

You are being double faced about it. Hinata and Sakura's love have been highlighted even more than Karin's, yet none of that stops you from saying NS will be canon. SasuKarin isn't going to happen just because it has shown up lately. SasuIno showed up lately. LeeSaku showed up lately. Hell, NaruHina and SasuSaku showed up lately.

Do I really need to answer this question? It is kind of obvious that it died a while back ago. Alright...

First off, you kind of answered your own question already.

I didn't, since I put Karin in there with the others.

You're right, he hasn't. He hasn't pushed or shown any kind of insinuation that [SakuLee / SasuIno] is even a possibility.

If you think anything Karin has done is evidence, then Ino has had plenty of evidence as well. Asuma's last words for Ino were about her not losing to Sakura in love. Her father's last words for Ino also touched upon her feelings for Sasuke. Two people, on their death beds, have spoke about Sasuke to Ino.

With [Sakura / Sasuke], [she / he] never thinks about [Rock Lee / Ino] in such a way. [She / He] never blushes around [him / her] or overly thinks about [him / her.] [She's / He's] never just randomly thinking about [Rock Lee / Ino] in any situation. Is [She / He] thinking about [Rock Lee / Ino] right now? Of course not.

Yeah, but neither does Sasuke blush or think about Karin. They're all in the same boat.

As for the references...that's the only thing you got? NaruSaku and SasuKarin just got a HUGE reference and it has been referenced this whole entire manga. The fact that the main focus has always been about the relationship between Naruto and Sakura and Sasuke and Karin is more than just one or two off references that can easily be forgetton in the next few chapters.

Yeah and NaruHina got a volume cover reference. You're selectively chosing what references count and what references don't count.

All of a sudden, just because they have been battling together means that this couple has a chance? Really? If that's the case, then NS and SK are canon using that logic.

I have no idea how you're concluding this, when what I've said was that none of them have any chances.

I have no idea how you're concluding this as well. I said so many are sideshipping, I certainly did not say all.

Theories, speculations, and compare and contrast all seem to be what they use. But it has not been confirmed that Sasuke is in love with anyone but his clan. I agree with you, lately all I ever see next to NS pro arguments and art is SK attached to it. Which side is more at fault isn't the issue since both NS, NH and SS side ship.

Exactly.

I think SK is dangerous because of the pretext of it, if he can make Karin still love Sasuke despite he doing worse things to her than Sakura.
He can also do an asspull and force SS.
Obviously that people think SS is dead which includes me, but their only chance is an asspull like he did with SK.
(Throw all the development in a trash can, write a few jokes and voilà)
If SK happens it would be way more forced than NH and that's for sure to me, he literally destroyed her character to pair Sasuke with someome.

Exactly (as well).

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 11 March 2014 - 04:48 PM.

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you telling me that I support SK just to have NS canon? I don't want to get the wrong idea. Plus, people in here already know me enough that we don't need SK for NS to happen. I even wrote a LAP about it. But please correct me.

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

In my humble opinion.
NaruSaku and Sasukarin are completely opposite, while Naruto does hard to win Sakura over, Sasuke treated Karin like trash, betrayed her and etc...
And yet she went putting her life on the stake for someome who didnt cared about her putting this pathetic moment side by side with Sakura.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 March 2014 - 05:36 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:04 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you telling me that I support SK just to have NS canon? I don't want to get the wrong idea. Plus, people in here already know me enough that we don't need SK for NS to happen. I even wrote a LAP about it. But please correct me.

I have no idea what you like about SK, or if you think NaruSaku can become canon without relying on it. That's irrelevant for the point I'm making.

The thread started pointed out that:
*Ino and Lee had lack of detail as setbacks for SasuIno and LeeSaku, while praising Karin's detail about Sasuke as potential for SasuKarin. However, then he/she dismisses Hinata love for Naruto and Sakura's love for Sasuke when they both have more detail and depth than Karin's.
*Sasuke's love life is irrelevant to his character and because of that, making him love someone is OCC. However, he/she points out that Karin can somehow make this aspect of Sasuke not to be OOC (no explanation on how this can be achieved) through an open pairing (while also dismissing this could be the case for any other pairing as well).
*Sakura's strained relationship with Sasuke is a negative for SS, but Karin's strained relationship with Sasuke isn't a negative for SK. Somehow, Sasuke's lackluster apology is the reason as to why they don't have a strained relationship isn't an issue anymroe, which completely dismisses that Sasuke could (and probably will) apologise to Sakura. It also completely dimisses the further strain in Karin's relationship with Sasuke, which is his clear non interest in her and negative reaction to getting close to her (no reason whatsoever how this strain is going to be ironed out).
*Hinata is a minor character and has little screentime and has zero impact on the storyline, so she can't be paired with the protagonist. However, it dismisses that Karin is a minor character who has little screentime and has zero impact on the storyline.
These are all double standards, for the reasons I've explained above. If you use any of those reasons, then you also have them.

Moreover, the thread starter uses NaruSaku is the defacto pairing and then concludes things from there. This is the definition of sideshipping. If you construct SasuKarin out of NaruSaku being the defacto pairing, then you are sideshipping as well.

In my humble opinion.
NaruSaku and Sasukarin are completely opposite, while Naruto does hard to win Sakura over, Sasuke treated Karin like trash, betrayed her and etc...
And yet she went putting her life on the stake for someome who didnt cared about her putting this pathetic moment side by side with Sakura.

Agreed.

Two weeks or so ago, people were saying that Sakura and Karin are in equals in power, just because of that... thing Karin showed a few chapters back. I have seen people comparing Karin's rapist comments about attacking Sasuke while he's asleep or lick him all over while the world is ending around her, with Sakura's mostly naive and innocent crush on Sasuke (she was only twelve). Way to kitten on Sakura's three years of dedication and hardwork, and her character in general.

On this very same thread, Sakura's development with Naruto, which has been a constant since part 1, is being likened to Karin crying over Sasuke in one chapter (interestingly, Ino also cried for Sasuke before, but nobody remembers it seems). Again, way to kitten on NaruSaku's +10 years of development, if a single chapter of supposed depth can rival all that development we are so proud of for NaruSaku.

It's an insult to NaruSaku (hell, even an insult to NH / SS) to believe SasuKarin an equal. It surpises me greatly that this is the case. All the other sideships were bad for many reasons, but this one takes the proverbial cake.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 11 March 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#38 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

We also have to remember that Kishi did say that only one pairing would happen as well. And we have no idea on how some characters will act if the one Paring does happen after all tomorrow we might get a death and who knows if it will be Lee and Gai or just one of them to go down.

Plus I know many think Hinata may just be alright with Sakura having Naruto but we don't know that either I know I want her to just move on but 662 showed me at least that she only thinks of Naruto I mean we all remember what Kakashi told Sakura in part 1 about leaving Naruto when she was right next to him. Now don't get me wrong I might not be right on Hinata get angry at Sakura but giving that she said she was selfish in the Pain arc we just have no idea on how she will react at this point not to mention Hinata overheard what Naruto said to Minato on Sakura. I now by the end NS will be canon after all Kishi would just mess up his own story if he did have NH happen. Well to one who would use logic that is.

I mean I have no love for Sasuke to get any girl as well he would use them as a baby factory that's it  sorry to all you SK fans out there but this is Sasuke we are talking about here can anyone really tell me that he will just love either Sakura, Ino or even Karin just like that it would never fit Sasuke at all.

I mean for all we know he could die in then end I mean if Obito is to die then so should Sasuke, he shouldn't get to live after all he has done, to not only his village but to the ones he killed in the land of Iron.

But in the end we have to wait, wait to see what Kishi will do. Now while many can moan at what will happen this is not our story we don't get to deiced what happens, we are just the readers that is all.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

Well I understand now, but it's unfair to not ship something that is from the other love battle, which this case is Sasuke. All I'm saying is people are entitled their own opinions and not all for NS ego boost. We don't need SK to happen for NS, but that doesn't mean we don't have the option to like it because whatever reason. I would go on for more but now, I'm going underground. See ya.

#40 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

We also have to remember that Kishi did say that only one pairing would happen as well. And we have no idea on how some characters will act if the one Paring does happen after all tomorrow we might get a death and who knows if it will be Lee and Gai or just one of them to go down.

That was a while ago. He never intended to make Taka a thing either, or introduce Naruto's parents.

ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users