#21 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:23 PM

the hashirama v madara flashback, the edo hokage, rikudara, the naruto/sasuke kyuusanoo, and 8 gates gai dont make for a good story. its just a tiresome long ass fight. and if it goes on for too long you start to lose interest. in fact it reminds me of abysmal the villain selection was.

juubi who's controlled by tobi who's controlled by madara followed by juubito followed by juudara whos controlled by black zetsu whos controlled by kaguya followed by sasuke, phew my mind is just exausted. forget this.

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:54 PM

The sad thing is going by first boss battle, you just think, "Wow, Kaguya really screwed up..."

#23 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:48 AM

again i can't look back at this series anymore since the ending is lingering in the background REMINDING YOU that nothing matters anyway. fanservice triumphs and character relationships, drama and deeper meaning to things don't matter.

lines are terribly cheesy and corny too by the way.

and like the above said, if you're not new, the k11 + sand siblings get jack. but dont worry we have more obito's, more perfect susanoo's that didn't exist in canon and rin! everyone wanted that said no one ever.

anyway naruto storm series has never been that deep of a fighting game, its more of jingling keys with flashy lights and purdy colors and im not gonna fork over 60 butt pounding dollars when i can just watch it on youtube.

It's like what Terminator 3 and 5 didn't to the series made it so the first two didn't matter.

#24 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:48 AM

You know what the sad part is, every time I walk into kittening gamestop the commercial for this plays....Why? Stop it. And it doesn't just play once...it plays over and over again. I am sick of it.

I want a One Punch man game instead...I don't care if I am god and unkillable and there is no skill...I want it.

Do an I am Man punch to the game.

#25 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:58 AM

It's like what Terminator 3 and 5 didn't to the series made it so the first two didn't matter.

....holy ship you're right! i feel like this guy now all the sudden

http://i3.kym-cdn.co..._9.39.39_AM.png

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:56 AM

Ok now I see what they meant about what got cut off. Sadly, that would have been cool graphically but I guess they got lazy. After all, they got delayed so where did that time go to.

#27 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:21 PM

http://sasusaku-and-...h-and-ss-moment

What do you guys think about this ?

sakura is saying 'we really picked up the wrong guy' and 'I fell the exact same way about naruto as hinata does'

Why is sakura saying this on a ss and nh moment ? it's some mistranslationc maybe ?

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:29 PM

I don't know. I'm still trying to wrap my head around on how did we transit from 2 to 3 to 4. Is Sakura a you know what? Oh my head hurts...

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:31 PM

Maybe it is a mistranslation.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:31 PM

Oh nice. What happened, CC2...

#31 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:32 PM

Maybe it is a mistranslation.

I'm really confused

Why don't sakura said "I fell the same way about sasuke as hinata does about naruto" ? the scene don't makes any sense

#32 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:34 PM

Oh nice. What happened, CC2...

I don't know.
Have you ever play hack game?
The hack gu main character have the similiarity with sasuke design.
Considering that hack main character kite use the old model of naruto character.
@yimu
Is that the translation from the game or fan translation?

Edited by rocci, 03 February 2016 - 12:35 PM.

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

I don't know.
Have you ever play hack game?
The hack gu main character have the similiarity with sasuke design.
Considering that hack main character kite use the old model of naruto character.
@yimu
Is that the translation from the game or fan translation?

I have. They were good. As of late, CC2 has putting more of first try = forever remain. They used to update like more than today, back in the PS2 days.

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:43 PM

I have. They were good. As of late, CC2 has putting more of first try = forever remain. They used to update like more than today, back in the PS2 days.

What is first try=forever remain?

#35 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:56 PM

They may have found an art style the like to use for their games that are more in line with PS2 graphics than anything else. What was the last big game they had other then Naruto? Asura's Wrath what did those graphic look to you? To me same art style as Naruto and .hack just with higher quality graphics. Other than that *looks it up* OK they are helping make the FF7 remake http://gematsu.com/2...laboration-more other than that some JOJO games, and a game called "Little Tail Story" for IOS. So yeah their main game series is Naruto followed up by their original work .hack, and some JOJo games.

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:14 PM

What is first try=forever remain?

They don't overhaul the system. They keep it and only update the very new guys. Storm 2, they went through a big overhaul with new move set, ougis, story mode, etc. Now they take "if it's not broke, don't fix it," too far. Not to mention, some of the decisions are backwards.

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 02:41 PM

@touken
Thanks, now I get it.

@bail
That's why I always said that kishi is lucky guy.
He got a good game developer to make the game of his ip.
Dude truly got jackpot.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 02:51 PM

Out of all anime series treatment, yeah, you can say that. I mean DBZ once had it down nicely with Budokai 3, but yeah, time has changed.

#39 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:12 PM

i liked budokai 3, fond memories. i remember unlocking ssj4 gogeta for the first time and the first thing i did was do his ultimate. it was truly a sight to behold. i loved unlocking the multiple characters, seeing so many ultimates, experimenting with combos with charge canceling, etc.at first i would just spam the forward energy attack. until i got the hang of it.

wasnt much a fan of the tenkaichi games. 2nd one was a chore to unlock everything! they tried the 2d fighting formula again with burst limit and infinite world but those were more for the hardcore players i find. and then they went make the tenkaichi games for hd (raging blast 1 and 2)

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:16 PM

I like Tenkaichi games, though 2 got carried away with the story mode, much like with Storm 3 where you have a boss fight that lasts an hour. 3 was pretty cool because the way they fight is anime replica. If only online worked...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users