• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

#21 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:10 AM

One thing to note however is that Naruto doesn't transform simply out of rage, judging by the script it seems like its a jutsu. Could this have been "that jutsu" Jiraiya told him not to use in Chapter 251?

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 25 February 2009 - 09:59 AM.

uc.png

#22 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:57 AM

Oh yeah, I noticed that too. Must be the infamous Jutsu he was hiding. Damn, I thought it was the flying thunder god technique he was referring too. Now that I'm thinking about it more, there were several people who thought that Hinata being focused on in the last two chapters was because she was going to die. A character gets more screen time before they die. Hopefully, Sakura will appear in the next chapter. She has too with Naruto being transformed. Where is Sai and Yamato?
Naruto Live action is here

#23 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (Kag19 @ Feb 25 2009, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, I noticed that too. Must be the infamous Jutsu he was hiding. Damn, I thought it was the flying thunder god technique he was referring too. Now that I'm thinking about it more, there were several people who thought that Hinata being focused on in the last two chapters was because she was going to die. A character gets more screen time before they die. Hopefully, Sakura will appear in the next chapter. She has too with Naruto being transformed. Where is Sai and Yamato?

Sai? I hate to say this because I was starting to like him but I think he's gonna be by Danzou's side during his "hostile takeover" (If Danzou is still alive that is).

Yamato? I dunno but he's the only one who can bring Naruto back so if he's not currently in Konoha he'd better get his ass there quick.

uc.png

#24 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

there is no guarantee that Naruto will return her feelings so i wouldn't celebrate like I won the super bowl if I was a NaruHina fan. Like Nick said, there hasnt been much, if any, between Naruto & Hinata.

Though as Onionhead stated, I wonder why she was the one Kishi chose to be attacked and why she confessed now. I think she'll live, but we'll see.

#25 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:24 AM

Found this spoiler on MH.

Translation for spoiler posted by Jothesh2

佩恩:现在我就给你一次回答的机会
Pain: Now I'm giving you a chance to answer me once.

这一话回想很多
This time there are lots of flashbacks.

鸣人回想为了保护木叶而死的三代,将情报托付而死的自来也
Naruto thinks about the 3rd sacrificing his life to protect Konoha, and also Jiraiya sacrificing his life to deliver his message.

为保护木叶不惜自己身体的纲手,在自己身边笑着的樱和卡卡西
how Tsunade taking damage on her own body for protecting Konoha, and Sakura, Kakashi laughing around him.

还有说自己憎恨哥哥,要复仇的佐助也都回想了
and Sasuke, who talked about how much he hated his brother and wanted revenge.

这里开始鸣人的衣服变回第一部的样子回想
In this flashback, Naruto's in part one's clothing.

鸣人:能够忍耐的人?
Naruto: A person who's able to forbear?

自来也:对了,不管被甩多少次都忍耐下来继续思念着,这才叫做男人啊!
Jiraiya: Right, no matter how many trespasses you'll still forbear and continue to perceive

鸣人:这和忍者没关系啊!而且纲手奶奶说过好色仙人以前很烦人啊!
Naruto: This has nothing to do with ninja! Besides, Tsunade bachan mentioned that perverted Hermit was very annoying before!

接下来就是这样子关于忍耐的人的一番讨论
Then there goes a long discussion about being a forbear-able person.

井野父亲说黑棒接收查克拉就会变热,黑棒只要不被破坏掉,就算没有作为操纵对象的尸体也会持续收信
Inoichi said the black rod will turn hot when receiving chakra. As long as the black rod isn't damage, even if it's not inside a controllable body it'll still continue to receive.

所以离信号源越近就会越热,依靠这个开始搜索
Therefore, the closer is the source the hotter it gets. Use this information to begin searching.

有两座高山有可能,一座由暗部,另一座的火照山由鹿丸等人搜索
There are two possible high mountains. Anbu searches the first, and Shikamaru and company looks at "Fire Shine Mountain"

火照山的由来是正午太阳会到达山顶的位置照耀木叶,就像火的意志在照耀着一样
"Fire Shine Mountain" originates from the sun reaching the peak of this mountain at noon and shine on Konoha, just like how the Will of Fire shining.

鸣人的回答是不管什么事情我都会忍耐下去,就这样成为火影,把那些都一扫而光,都改变给你看
Naruto's answer to Pain is "no matter what I'll still forbear, that's how I'll become Hokage, and wipe away the past, you'll see the change.

Weather this is fake or not I don't know... but I like it a heck of a lot more than the current spoiler.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#26 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:49 PM

437: The chapter where NaruHina becomes canon and NaruSaku is sinked.

I see it happening because Kishimoto won´t kill Hinata (I doubt he got the guts to do it) and will make Naruto returning her feelings.

#27 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Enermil @ Feb 25 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
437: The chapter where NaruHina becomes canon and NaruSaku is sinked.

I see it happening because Kishimoto won´t kill Hinata (I doubt he got the guts to do it) and will make Naruto returning her feelings.

laugh.gif i knew you were coming after i saw what you postef at NF. but cmon dont panic yet happy.gif

#28 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Illmatic @ Feb 25 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif i knew you were coming after i saw what you postef at NF. but cmon dont panic yet happy.gif

It´s not panicing, it´s just the sad truth. I can see it coming. Hinata being alive, Naruto pondering and finally returning her feelings and on top of that SasuSaku.

It´s like going again through HP. At least I expect that Kishi won´t be mocking us.

Edited by Enermil, 25 February 2009 - 01:21 PM.

#29 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

well if it happens, it happens. nothing we can do about it. but it ain't canon yet so im not giving up till then

#30 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:53 PM

I find this very fanfic-ous here.

How does Hinata just jump out of nowhere when she was told not in the previous chapters to interfered? And add to the point that she jumps in, get seriously injured almost to the point of death for Naruto to transform into 6-tails, use the transformation as a jutsu where as all of the other Kyuubi transformations were only triggers of Naruto's anger?

C'mon, this sounds like DBZ and I sense desperation for NaruHina fans. :rolleyes:

Need more pics and for a better confirmed translation.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#31 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:13 PM

I feel like I'm reading Harry Potter and the half-blood prince again. I read the chapter spoilers and just can't believe it. How in the world could this happen? It just came out no where. Here's hoping that Naruto sees Sakura and calms down. I know he cares about her. It just surprises me that Sakura, Tsuande, or Iruka weren't the ones to get hurt. I mean, they are the most precious people in Naruto's life. sad.gif It would make more sense if he transformed because he saw the people he cared about get injured.

Edited by Kag19, 25 February 2009 - 02:15 PM.

#32 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:20 PM

There's ONLY 3 people who can stop him now. Sakura, Yamato & Killerbee.

I hope my hunch is wrong but I have a feeling that Yamato is with Ne. So, he might be off the list.

Sakura is possible but, once Naruto returns to normal, no one can cover for him.

So, logically it would have to be Killerbee.

But considering Kishi wants a Sakura arc, I think the 2nd option has the highest possibility. Which will allow her to face her true feelings.

Edited by Newkerz, 25 February 2009 - 02:24 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#33 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

I find it strange that we aren't seeing Sakura at all. I'm guessing when we do finally see her in a panel it will start a huge Sakura/Naruto moment. I think the next chapter will either sink/make the naruto/hinata ship canon. If Hinata is dead, well, no more patient love. Oh well, I guess we have to be patient and wait. I hope Sasuke comes soon.

Edited by Kag19, 25 February 2009 - 02:26 PM.

#34 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Feb 25 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
437 spoiler thoughts --Click here to view--
We don't know that she dies. There are two obvious ways to view it.

1. She fulfills a major ambition by being strong enough to confess, but dies.
  2. She fulfills a major ambition by being strong enough to confess and survives.

I'd lean towards the second. However, it does not necessarily lead to NaruHina although Naruto going to six tails is a big hint. But one could argue that it was the double-whammy of the confession and seeing a friend (seemingly) killed on top of the stress of the situation. Since all the information that I know of is based off of one spoiler image and some text, I'd be comfortable making that argument that it's more likely than the alternative that he's in love with her. There just hasn't been enough (=any) development indicating any sort of feelings of that nature or any relationship before. Given the amount of development that NaruSaku has had, I still think that was important and there for a reason.

If Kishimoto had a better track record, I'd argue for the former. It would be the perfect opportunity for a dramatic character death. In fact, I don't know that it could get more dramatic than that. I don't think Naruto has watched a friend or anyting of that nature die in front of his face since Haku. At best, he'd heard it through second and third hand accounts. Moreover, if NaruHina fans are right on the resolution of her crush (and I'll assume that's what it is for the sake of argument) then that's gets resolved because, as you said, she's able to fulfull and ambition by being strong enough to confront Naruto. If the purpose of it is to show growth and strength of character then she's come full circule and killing her is no problem at all and, actually, makes sense. It's fantastically dramatic in that Naruto has to watch a friend his age die in front of his face. It's tragic on multiple levels and truthfully, not something I recall ever happening to Naruto during the course of the actual manga. I think it'd be great.

I've been very critical of Kishimoto for his handling of scenarios of this nature and have been wanting Naruto to personally experience a tragedy of this magnitude (not necessarily these events specifically, but something gut renching like this) for some time. I don't rank Jiriaya's death as high because hearing about your friend dying and watching them die are completely different. The first is heart breaking, but the latter is on a whole different level and something Naruto hasn't really been through yet, at least that I can remember.

It's the kind of drama I've been wanting for some time. It doesn't matter to me if it's a character I like or hate that bites it. All the better for me, I suppose, if I hate them, but I'd be fine even if I liked them.

However, I have two reservations that make me think this won't happen.

(1) I still don't think he has the balls to do it. He couldn't kill Chouji! He revived Gaara, saved Neji....and you get the idea. So, what makes me think he can suddenly go through with it now, even if she's seriously injured? In other words, I'll believe it when I see it. I've been wanting his to prove me wrong for months, but he hasn't. He's had severa chances to kill members of the younger generation and so far, the only ones from that generation who have died are villains.

(2) I could be wrong on the purpose of her crush/adminration...if it's primarily romantic she almost certaintly won't die. I'm not confident enough in my interpretation of it to predict the above as the result.

I see people arguing that its not a NaruHina moment anyway. I'd disagree. Even if she dies, it absolutely is and Enermil could be right. I think it looks a little silly to say its not a moment. What people on either side shouldn't assume is the result of that moment.

It's possible that it's a huge moment, but if she dies it doesn't matter unless Naruto intends on dating a corpse. They get they're moment, but the pairing is permanetly dead.

It's possible that it turns into a huge moment that's relevant for only this time and little is made of it in the furture. I mean that it causes the transformation and rage, but Naruto either ultimately turns her down or that the events occur specifically for the purpose of the transformation and nothing else is made of them.

And, it's possible this confirms NaruHina as canon or is intended to set up when the manga ends. In this case, I don't expect a lot fo NaurHina time in the future even if either of these is the intent because the primary relationships in the series are still those between Team 7, in particular Naruto and Sasuke. I think this is the least likely of the three for reasons I will state in a moment.

From the pairing stand point...one thing bugs me. If the intent is romantic, why does he do absolutely zero with her during the Team 8 tag-a-long arc. She's not even thinking about her feelings for Naruto. She's not debating how she wants to tell him, freting over telling him or his reacting, or even adminiring him from a distance. She has a moment she worries about him when Tobi is kicking his ass. Big deal. I don't recall a single significant reaction that people could even pretend amounted to some kind of foreshadowing of this. She's just there. There is one scene, her fainting, in the entirety of Part 2 that could be seen as this and that, I think, could be consisent with either interpratation of her feelings for Naruto.

I actually think number 2 is the most probable because I still think Kishi lacks the onions to kill her, but I don't think Kishi is using that as a set up to a pairing and I think it's more to set up and augment the battle between Naruto and Pain.

.....Or the spoilers could be fake (and the second one posted is real)...and this discussion is all moot. The only confirmation we have is Naruto goes Kyuubi.

If the spoiler is correct, I hope she dies for the reasons stated above. No more miraculous recoverys and absolutely no more resurrection jutsu's. He's already diluted enough of these moments with crap like that.

All I can say is...read the chapters and behold the result whatever it may. It's all you can do.

#35 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:20 PM

-yawn- Lulz on Hinata. Naruto would have been fine, but now he is out of control. >_<

#36 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 25 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Kishimoto had a better track record, I'd argue for the former. It would be the perfect opportunity for a dramatic character death. In fact, I don't know that it could get more dramatic than that. I don't think Naruto has watched a friend or anyting of that nature die in front of his face since Haku. At best, he'd heard it through second and third hand accounts. Moreover, if NaruHina fans are right on the resolution of her crush (and I'll assume that's what it is for the sake of argument) then that's gets resolved because, as you said, she's able to fulfull and ambition by being strong enough to confront Naruto. If the purpose of it is to show growth and strength of character then she's come full circule and killing her is no problem at all and, actually, makes sense. It's fantastically dramatic in that Naruto has to watch a friend his age die in front of his face. It's tragic on multiple levels and truthfully, not something I recall ever happening to Naruto during the course of the actual manga. I think it'd be great.

I've been very critical of Kishimoto for his handling of scenarios of this nature and have been wanting Naruto to personally experience a tragedy of this magnitude (not necessarily these events specifically, but something gut renching like this) for some time. I don't rank Jiriaya's death as high because hearing about your friend dying and watching them die are completely different. The first is heart breaking, but the latter is on a whole different level and something Naruto hasn't really been through yet, at least that I can remember.

It's the kind of drama I've been wanting for some time. It doesn't matter to me if it's a character I like or hate that bites it. All the better for me, I suppose, if I hate them, but I'd be fine even if I liked them.

However, I have two reservations that make me think this won't happen.

(1) I still don't think he has the balls to do it. He couldn't kill Chouji! He revived Gaara, saved Neji....and you get the idea. So, what makes me think he can suddenly go through with it now, even if she's seriously injured? In other words, I'll believe it when I see it. I've been wanting his to prove me wrong for months, but he hasn't. He's had severa chances to kill members of the younger generation and so far, the only ones from that generation who have died are villains.

(2) I could be wrong on the purpose of her crush/adminration...if it's primarily romantic she almost certaintly won't die. I'm not confident enough in my interpretation of it to predict the above as the result.

I see people arguing that its not a NaruHina moment anyway. I'd disagree. Even if she dies, it absolutely is and Enermil could be right. I think it looks a little silly to say its not a moment. What people on either side shouldn't assume is the result of that moment.

It's possible that it's a huge moment, but if she dies it doesn't matter unless Naruto intends on dating a corpse. They get they're moment, but the pairing is permanetly dead.

It's possible that it turns into a huge moment that's relevant for only this time and little is made of it in the furture. I mean that it causes the transformation and rage, but Naruto either ultimately turns her down or that the events occur specifically for the purpose of the transformation and nothing else is made of them.

And, it's possible this confirms NaruHina as canon or is intended to set up when the manga ends. In this case, I don't expect a lot fo NaurHina time in the future even if either of these is the intent because the primary relationships in the series are still those between Team 7, in particular Naruto and Sasuke. I think this is the least likely of the three for reasons I will state in a moment.

From the pairing stand point...one thing bugs me. If the intent is romantic, why does he do absolutely zero with her during the Team 8 tag-a-long arc. She's not even thinking about her feelings for Naruto. She's not debating how she wants to tell him, freting over telling him or his reacting, or even adminiring him from a distance. She has a moment she worries about him when Tobi is kicking his ass. Big deal. I don't recall a single significant reaction that people could even pretend amounted to some kind of foreshadowing of this. She's just there. There is one scene, her fainting, in the entirety of Part 2 that could be seen as this and that, I think, could be consisent with either interpratation of her feelings for Naruto.

I actually think number 2 is the most probable because I still think Kishi lacks the onions to kill her, but I don't think Kishi is using that as a set up to a pairing and I think it's more to set up and augment the battle between Naruto and Pain.

.....Or the spoilers could be fake (and the second one posted is real)...and this discussion is all moot. The only confirmation we have is Naruto goes Kyuubi.

If the spoiler is correct, I hope she dies for the reasons stated above. No more miraculous recoverys and absolutely no more resurrection jutsu's. He's already diluted enough of these moments with crap like that.

All I can say is...read the chapters and behold the result whatever it may. It's all you can do.

I agree completely with you. Time will tell what happens. Maybe this is going to help built up Naruto and Sakura. Do I see a love triangle forming?If Hinata survives, Naruto might date Hinata out of pity. She confessed to him and got hurt but he still loves Sakura. He might decide to put all his feelings for Sakura aside and gives it a shot with Hinata. I think this is when Sakura will realize she could loose Naruto and confess to him.

Edited by Kag19, 25 February 2009 - 03:27 PM.

#37 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:41 PM

Pein seems to be intentionally drawing out the Kyuubi to me. It seems akatsuki already knows about Naruto's rage when the things he cares about are taken away (ie the Gaara rescue arc). Since the Kyuubi is the last and potentially most powerful for the Bijuu's, I'm thinking Pein either wants to test his Godliness against the Kyuubi or maybe there is another hidden significance to drawing it out. Maybe they have to remove the last Bijuu a special way.

I do hope that Sakura does show up and helps to calm Naruto down. Because of how close they've grown together, I think her voice may be able to reach him in his state of rage. The question will be if Pein will be around when that happens. My guess for now is that Pein's real body will be discovered, forcing him to withdraw. And he willingly leaves the 6-tails to continue destroying Konoha, and Sakura with the help of Yamato are able to bring Naruto back.

Hai

Edited by Chivalrysae, 25 February 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#38 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Feb 25 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pein seems to be intentionally drawing out the Kyuubi to me. It seems akatsuki already knows about Naruto's rage when the things he cares about are taken away (ie the Gaara rescue arc). Since the Kyuubi is the last and potentially most powerful for the Bijuu's, I'm thinking Pein either wants to test his Godliness against the Kyuubi or maybe there is another hidden significance to drawing it out. Maybe they have to remove the last Bijuu a special way.

I do hope that Sakura does show up and helps to calm Naruto down. Because of how close they've grown together, I think her voice may be able to reach him in his state of rage. The question will be if Pein will be around when that happens. My guess for now is that Pein's real body will be discovered, forcing him to withdraw. And he willingly leaves the 6-tails to continue destroying Konoha, and Sakura with the help of Yamato are able to bring Naruto back.

Hai

I don't think it is about testing his godliness, think about it. In a tailed state, Naruto no longer has complete control of the massive amount of chakra that is pouring out of him. Thats why I kinda wished he had a way of combining his sage technique and the Kyuubi's chakra. Being able to control that chakra without damagin himself.

Though I have to admit the skeletal armor he has going is pretty sweet.

#39 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Wasn't there a fake spoiler a couple weeks back that had Hinata doing the same exact thing? I'm calling fake until we get pics or a spoiler from a trusted source. But if it's real...a part of me wishes she's really dead because I really don't want a NaruSakuHina love triangle, and then another wishes she'd survive because that would be a rather meaningless sacrifice. (Sacrifices herself for Naruto to go Six-Tail? Nice job...)

Concerning the Six-Tail...I wouldn't count Pain out just yet. I mean, he came to Konoha in order to capture the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki. It would make sense for him to be prepared for this, and he doesn't look surprised/worried at all on that page. So I think the only ones who can stop Naruto right now are Pain or Yamato...and he's nowhere to be found. So either Pain wins, Naruto regains control by himself, or Naruto reverts to normal after killing Pain and everyone in Konoha...

#40 Chic@_94

Chic@_94

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Spiker09 @ Feb 25 2009, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wasnt going to reply and say anything while this whole hinata jumping outta nowhere and getting killed did seem to get forseen

Their aint much people left around who would be willing to try and deal with a 6 tailed naruto i mean, i guess kakashi could appear outta nowhere we havnt seen what happen to yamato tsunade aint fairing so well either i mean if anyone is really going to do anything about it sakura, yamato seem to be the only choices that really pop into my head at the moment who are well enough to do anything and for the people hoping for sakura to come out and heal hinata well, i believe that if sakura is going to come out its going to be to help naruto not hinata i mean, they dont need a 6-tails naruto running around the village after its destroyed

i do want to say though i personally am happy one of naruto's friends may die i mean im suppose to believe that konoha gets attack(and destroyed mind you) and all of naruto's friends survive? hinata seems to be the best one to kill one what has she really done or really need to do anything to make her story complete i mean dying their would show that hinata has grown which in my mind completes her little story thing.

true man but lets we see soon narusaku moment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users