• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

#21 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Sasuke : Cutting a path ?
No problem.

Naruto : Not only he jumped all of a sudden on us …
but he got the power to flick all of us.

Sakura : Every wounded, come close to me. I can heal all of you !
In my current state, I can do this too !

Summoning Jutsu !

Naruto forums as always

Okay, so I'm assuming the Juubi unleashes some kind of attack on the Alliance. Perhaps it goes into its final form this chapter? Whatever happens, it must injure a lot of shinobi, if Sakura is needing to heal everyone like Tsunade did in the Pain arc.

By the way, if Sakura's going to fight and heal everybody, (which this translation sort of suggests), that's amazing. It just goes to show you how skilled she is with her chakra. There's no question she's #1 in that department.

#22 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

This Sasuke...
Asspulling as always.
I thought he was going to summon a falcon but then i summon a snake.

It's basically 

"Kishi told me i could summon anything but then i summoned a snake!".

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 05 June 2013 - 07:44 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#23 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

New Sluggies name is Bunta?! :th_yeah:

No. I think the spoilerist got it wrong with the summonings. He decided that Gamakichi was Gamabunta.

Edited by Syn11, 05 June 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#24 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

^ this but maybe it's not that much of a hint

Omg so Sakura basically surpassed Tsunade

You're going to receive comments arguing that she still has yet to surpass her mentor. The general arguments being that Tsunade is capable of such strength as well (this has been contradicted by statements from other characters), the amount of time required to conjure the seal (even though this is Sakura's first attempt at it and Tsunade has had the benefit of being an Uzumaki/Senju hybrid to expedite the chakra accumulation for herself), or that her evasion skills are lucklustre (Hinata can apparently rush Sakura before she even reacts and negate her seal by revealing her never before seen ability to see the tenketsu).

At this point, the only thing that Tsunade has which Sakura does not is naturally exorbitant levels of chakra but with these recent developments that may not even be a concern anymore.

Edited by Atheck, 05 June 2013 - 07:49 AM.

#25 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

BADASSS!!!!!!

40283620121415711s.jpg

#26 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

"Sai comes from the sky and says “I’m Team 7 too !” and is shot down."

This rustles my jimmies. The least Kishi could have done was give the other member of Team Seven a moment to shine - not snatch it away in the very same chapter. :hm:

Edited by Slextrem, 05 June 2013 - 07:48 AM.

#27 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

This Sasuke...
Asspulling as always.
I thought he was going to summon a falcon but then i summon a snake.

It's basically 

"Kishi told me i could summon anything but then i summoned a snake!".

That's because of the sannin parallel.

Edited by Syn11, 05 June 2013 - 07:48 AM.

#28 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

How much more verification does one require before they realize that Sakura was intended to surpass the other rookies? I'm very excited about this as well though. The summonings don't appear to be on the same scale as the boss sized variants but it is definitely impressive nonetheless.

don't be so sure I am thinking the little specks on the heads are our three ninja

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#29 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

I am sooo excited by every chapter, dammit!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#30 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

You're going to receive comments arguing that she still has yet to surpass her mentor. The general arguments being that Tsunade is capable of such strength as well (this has been contradicted by statements from other characters), the amount of time required to conjure the seal (even though this is Sakura's first attempt at it and Tsunade has had the benefit of being an Uzumaki/Senju hybrid to expedite the chakra accumulation for herself), or that her evasion skills are lucklustre (Hinata can apparent rush Sakura before she even reacts and negate her seal by revealing her never before seen ability to see the tenketsu).

At this point, the only thing that Tsunade has which Sakura does not is naturally exorbitant levels of chakra but with these recent developments that may not even be a concern anymore.

I'm aware my statement can at this moment be debunked but it was more of a reaction to the picture and translation of their conversation in that picture.

As for surpassing all 3 of them haven't really manage to surpass them, only Naruto and Sasuke managed to surpass them power level wise ( Sasuke is meh right now seeing Orochimaru having hashirama's cells) but they still have to accomplish what their masters couldn't

#31 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Holy hell poor Sai.

I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm, hmmmmmmh. :twitch:

#32 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

So excited to see Team 7 summon together. ;w; Ah, if only Jiraiya and Tsunade could see this.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#33 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

You're going to receive comments arguing that she still has yet to surpass her mentor. The general arguments being that Tsunade is capable of such strength as well (this has been contradicted by statements from other characters), the amount of time required to conjure the seal (even though this is Sakura's first attempt at it and Tsunade has had the benefit of being an Uzumaki/Senju hybrid to expedite the chakra accumulation for herself), or that her evasion skills are lucklustre (Hinata can apparently rush Sakura before she even reacts and negate her seal by revealing her never before seen ability to see the tenketsu).

This means the Hyuga could 1v1 anybody. Garbage argument.

I still think Naruto could just fill her chakra seal (bucket :P ) up if need be.

Holy hell poor Sai.

I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm, hmmmmmmh. :twitch:

I'm wondering if this was deliberately done by Kishi to make Sakura seem more awesome by comparison for the haters?

Edited by Mistraal, 05 June 2013 - 07:54 AM.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#34 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

"Sai comes from the sky and says “I’m Team 7 too !” and is shot down."

This rustles my jimmies. The least Kishi could have done was give the other member of Team Seven a moment to shine - not snatch it away in the very same chapter. :hm:

Poor Sai, that's just sad. At least he helped Bee make the Juubi swallow up it's own beast ball.

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

I'm aware my statement can at this moment be debunked but it was more of a reaction to the picture and translation of their conversation in that picture.

As for surpassing all 3 of them haven't really manage to surpass them, only Naruto and Sasuke managed to surpass them power level wise ( Sasuke is meh right now seeing Orochimaru having hashirama's cells) but they still have to accomplish what their masters couldn't

I'm not disagreeing with you. In fact I believe that Sakura has surpassed Tsunade as well. The problem is that you're going to encounter people who persist in clinging to the idea that she is still somehow inferior or "useless" despite Kishi making it an ambition of his to refute their claims by depicting Sakura as a powerful and courageous heroine. NaruSaku.com can see the truth for what it is but there appears to be some difficulties with others accepting her growth.

This means the Hyuga could 1v1 anybody. Garbage argument.

I still think Naruto could just fill her chakra seal (bucket :P ) up if need be.

To be fair, it might be possible for the Hyuga to do that... If they somehow developed the ability to use Hiraishin or the Raikage's Raiton shroud.

Edited by Atheck, 05 June 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#36 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

So what chaoter would this be in the volume 5/10 is it?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#37 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

So what chaoter would this be in the volume 5/10 is it?

yes it would be 5, but volumes don't allways have 10 chapters

#38 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

For some reason I am in the opinion that Sasuke hasn't fully exposed his real intention yet. Got that nagging feeling that he's planning something for when all the dust has been settled.

Hmmmmm.

Again, goddamn poor Sai :(

#39 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

When I think about Naruto fighting side-by-side with his girlfriend... :lulz:

<3

#40 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

Does the fact that Sakura is always being on Naruto's right hand implies foreshadowing that she will help him to become hokage and be his wife?

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users