#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Pite @ Mar 29 2010, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He took it off. But the question is. Why isn't he wearing it now? Why didn't he take it back? Why didn't he wear it when he encountered Sasuke.

He didn't have it on because he was resting when he encountered Madara, and was distracted with what he found out to put it on afterwards, then Sakura turned up and made her declaration, and on top of that Sai told him the truth about his friends plans, and then Gaara turns up,at which point he collapsed, then when he came too Yamato wouldn't let him leave to go face Sasuke, So he had to use a Shadow clone and dig a hole out, He couldn't take his headband because Yamato would notice him taking it so he had to face Sasuke without it.

It's actually quite amazing how a little detail like that from such a long while back still carried forward until current chapters.

I'm with UzamakiKage I want to see history of Uzamaki clan and bit more about his father too.

iAnby7W.gif

#22 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

Naruto learns that his mother dying wasn't his fault and that, infact, it was the work of his evil Uncle Madara, whom is planning to take over the Leaf Village after trying to kill Naruto. Naruto then returns with his childhood friend and now lover Sakura to claim his place in the Circle of Life.

Cue musical number!

#23 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

I believe with Hinata's confession I don't think Kishi has anymore use for her in the main plot so she probably lost all relevance in the manga after finally confessing her feelings to Naruto. The only thing she has left in the story is becoming the head of the Hyuga clan but Kishi doesn't focus on any of that, perhaps he will show it by the end of the manga marry to Neji. heheelq7.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 29 2010, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict Hinata sad.gif

I second this... sleep.gif
meh.

#25 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 28 2010, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict Hinata sad.gif

third this.... arg.gif

#26 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

I say no Hinata! ^^

p.s

I love your sig with a burning Passion Fire-chan! That's hot rawr.gif

#27 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:23 PM

i bet my sig hinata will not be there with naruto she is unimportant sleep.gif

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Mar 29 2010, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i bet my sig hinata will not be there with naruto she is unimportant sleep.gif

I bet 20$ it will be Iruka the one to appear at Ichiraku.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

50% its Karin and other 50% is Iruka

or...

We gonna to head towards Kumo for Kisame's surprise attack or Kabutomaru's surprise entrance.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#30 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

No spoilers yet?

I am disappoint.

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 29 2010, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No spoilers yet?

I am disappoint.

I guess the rumors about the shonen jump site saying that 489 spoilers were going to be posted today was a lie, I knew it was too good to be true. shamefulcry0js.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 29 2010, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess the rumors about the shonen jump site saying that 489 spoilers were going to be posted today was a lie, I knew it was too good to be true. shamefulcry0js.gif

Shonen Jump doesn't post spoilers it's 2ch that does. biggrin.gif

#33 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:10 AM

I really would like to say something original but I have no clue as to what could happend. Almost everything that could happend have been covered.

All I can say is that I hope that Tsunade stay as Hokage. I wouldn't mind Kakashi as Hokage but if that come true, what would be her purpose in the future development of the story. Surely Kishi didn't bring her back just for the sake of not killing her. Every character that Kishi didn't kill was because they could contribute with the story and beside being Hokage, I don't see another purpose for her. Sure, she could train Sakura but I still have my doubt about that theory. I still think that her role as hokage isn't finish yet and she'll do one last big final move before dying ( and this time, it will be for real)

@Graven-kun

As for Hinata, my personal opinion would be this : I don't think that Kishi will give Hinata another moment like her confession. I actually do like her but, as a secondary character and nothing else. Before her confession, she was like Lee or Tenten (correct me if I'm wrong) which mean almost no panel and when she appear, her role was insignificant compare to others. When she confess, she wanted to protect Naruto and wanted him to be safe and it was a perfect moment to confess what she never had the courage to say to Naruto. In that moment, she had a purpose behind her confession.

Now, what would be the purpose to bring that confession again beside giving what NaruHina fan want. Personally, I find no purpose to that and the only thing that this could do is wasting screentime for more valuable matter that could actually help the story to evolve, not regress. Hinata is shy in a normal situation, I don't think that she'll go with Naruto at Ichiraku and talk to him about Sasuke and her confession, this is simply not her. So, the only way that the confession is to come out again is if Naruto decide to voluntary talk to her but, if he didn't talk at her soon after he came back after fighting Pein, why would he do it now, especially when he have the 'Sasuke' matter once again in his mind.

Of course, I could be wrong but the chance that NaruHina talk to each other or that the confession come back again is very low. I don't say that because I don't like NaruHina, I say this because I want to know more about Kabutomaru, Naruto's training, Kakashi's role etc...thing that I'm sure that will help the story to grow to the final point...and that mean Naruto vs Sasuke.

#34 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Posting this in every relevant thread:

Okay. Listen up. I will say this once and once only.

1). Stop posting links from other forums/sites into this thread, and then using the opinions expressed by those people who aren't NaruSaku-ers to basically have a bash fest.

2). Stop wondering why SasuSaku-ers and NaruHina's think the way they do, and generally using that as an excuse to have a bash fest.

3). Stop bashing. Period.

Those are the rules of this forum. Some of you newer members don't quite seem to understand this GOLDEN RULE of Heaven and Earth. Learn this rule. Understand this rule. Live by this rule. Or learn the hard way the consequences of not following this rule.

This problem is not only happening in this thread. It can also be found in the chapter threads, and even threads that really have nothing to do with Naruto.

We take pride in upholding certain values on this site. Certain members of you are tarnishing these values.

Stop it.

As I said before, this is the one and only warning you will be getting. Break the rules anymore, you will get warned. Get warned more than once get Temporarily Banned, get even more warnings after that get Permanently Banned.

We the Moderators and Admins of this site have reached our limits with this behaviour. I highly advise you newer members, and yes even some of you older ones, to GO READ OUR RULES

#35 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

@Sakura Blossoms
Good move, I'll stop. Already enough Bad Juju.

As for next chapter I wouldn't really know, it seems like it will be about Tsunade waking up more than a talk at Ichiraku or he could just focus on Kisame and do a shuffle bit for a few chapters.

Edited by Insurrection, 30 March 2010 - 12:45 AM.

#36 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

hinata confession more or less saved the village

im with neechan

#37 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 29 2010, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
50% its Karin and other 50% is Iruka

I don't think Karin would be out eating Ramon ramen. She was part of Hawk, a criminal group.
I could see her being interrogated by Kakashi (and perhaps gaining his sympathy afterwards).

#38 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

I hoping for Sakura to show up, but I think most of you are right it might be Konohamaru or Iruka. I want to know what Tsunade is gonna do with Karin. Hinata might show up or Kiba might stop her telling her about Sakura's confession. But that point won't be show like you all said secondary charcters. How about Ino when she finds out Naruto's plans or that Sakura is agreeing with him. those are my guesses.

#39 tojot

tojot

Day of Sagittarius

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 29 2010, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict partly cloudy with a chance of rain.

Err....Wait a minute that's not what you want.

I think basically this is going to be a slow sort of chapter. Tsunade is going to get briefed on what she's missed, probably by Shizune and Sakura. I say Sakura also, because she's going to be the one to inform Tsunade of what occurred during Naruto and Sasuke's confrontation. And the declaration that Naruto made. I think Sakura might let out a lot of the anxiety and fear she has for the two of them. Which I hope prompt Tsunade into realizing the girl needs more training and declares to rededicate to Sakura's training, so Sakura can be all that she can be.

With Naruto I think we'll get the ramen scene probably with Iruka. I wouldn't mind if Konohamaru would show up. It's funny even in the manga always shows the only people that acknowledged Naruto's existence was Iruka first. Then the members of Team 7. But Konohamaru should be in there too, because through him Naruto knows how it feels like to have a little brother.

I predict cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
kruemelmonsteryn0.gif J/K

In all actuality this prediction seems to fit well with Kishimoto's style. Then again, he could go off on some odd tangent too. facepalm.png

#40 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:54 AM

I honestly have not clue what to expect. While I would love for some more info on Madara and his plans for Sasuke, I think we'll see more of Naruto (which isn't a bad thing). Possibly at Ichiraku or something. And while a N/S moment would be nice, I would HATE for it to be canonized now. Too early...

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users