#21 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

My thoughts I guess. --Click here to view--
This is a good chapter. We get to go to Naruto's fight. Maybe Konoha 11 will show up. I don't think Madara is gone just yet.

#22 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 6 2012, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mito Uzumaki, Kushina already told Naruto that way back in the early 500's. Madara just couldn't deal with a woman kicking his butt, so he pretends it was just Hashirama. THe Uzumaki women are the most badass women in the manga, you know. wink.gif

Mito Uzumaki was not present for the battle between Hashirama and Madara, Kushina says that the first Hokage gained control of the Kyuubi during the battle and that Mito sealed it within herself...it doesn't mention when, it's likely that the sealing happened after the battle was over, so Madara saying it was between the Hashirama and himself he is most likely speaking the truth.

That was actually quite cool the power of Madara's Sasanoo, we might be seeing that beast again if Madara makes a return like it was originally planned between him and Tobi. Overpowered to the max damn powerful...but why must the Uchiha's get all the cool toy, and how did Hashirama battle not only Madara but the most powerful Bijuu AND a Bijuu level Sasanoo.

I am seriously having trouble understanding Sasuke's logic...he's like a spoilt brat...he's doing the exact opposite of what he is being told because he knows his brother doesn't want him to do that.

Edit: Actually with the undead jutsu released I wonder if Tobi will retreat for now? Afterall it is now only him vs the entire ninja world.

Edited by harry4e, 06 June 2012 - 03:16 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#23 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jun 6 2012, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it wrong that... --Click here to view--
I really, really like Madara?! biggrin.gif

He's so unapologetically arrogant! It's great!

Sasuke's logic is still ridiculously flawed. "I love you brother. So much. So much that I'm going to wipe out your life's work. Because that's how much I love you."

I'm really ready to be done with Sasuke's storyline for a while.

And so disappointed that all the other fights are being swept under the rug. Had so hoped that Tsunade would see Dan. And wanted to see Chiyo fight. And Deidara. Anything with Deidara. So many good fights lost...just disappointing.

1. Do you have any idea how Itachi got Kabuto to make the seals to dispel it? It has the feeling of the Underpants Gnomes.

Step 1: Use Izanami.

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Kabuto performs release.

I didn't see the how and I wonder if I missed it.

2. Totally agree on Sasuke's logic making no sense. They made you suffer even though you have repeatedly stated your love of the village and even just five seconds ago said Naruto would finish your job making it clear as hell how you feel about it. And what's more your actions make it clear you aren't holding huge grudges against Konoha itself, but I must hold one on your behalf....because...well.....uh...............

He used two basics reason, I'm the younger so I have to do the opposite and as revenge for ITACHI's suffering despite the fact Itachi doesn't seek it for his own suffering. Sasuke could say it was for his personal suffering and that would make more sense, but much of his suffering was because of Itachi.

3. If Madara does disappear then it's a set up for Sasuke using it. So well, see. Why else would Madara say it's on the level of a Bijuu although if Sasuke can shut it down like he did earlier I'm not sure why is this needed? Good Lord, I'm thinking the Sharingan is getting so hacked that by the end of the series the Sharingan will be able to do laundry so Sasuke doesn't have to.

#24 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

^^
Sasuke already explains why he wants to wipe out Konoha, is not because he is ignoring Itachi's sacrifice, is because he loves Itachi and being next to him makes him feel very happy, Konoha take away that from him, by asking Itachi to kill all the Uchihas and Itachi doing all the dirty work. He hates Konoha because of that action he lost the person he loved the most.

The moment Sasuke killed Danzo we could all see that it was all about Itachi not about what Itachi stand for, it's just like when Naruto stated that Sasuke loved his family so much that he refuses to let go, That was also confirmed when Sasuke told Kakashi that if he wants him to stop the madness he most bring Itachi and the clan back.

#25 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

After next week's break, is Naruto manga starting it's last arc?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#26 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Jun 6 2012, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^
Sasuke already explains why he wants to wipe out Konoha, is not because he is ignoring Itachi's sacrifice, is because he loves Itachi and being next to him makes him feel very happy, Konoha take away that from him, by asking Itachi to kill all the Uchihas and Itachi doing all the dirty work. He hates Konoha because of that action he lost the person he loved the most.

The moment Sasuke killed Danzo we could all see that it was all about Itachi not about what Itachi stand for, it's just like when Naruto stated that Sasuke loved his family so much that he refuses to let go, That was also confirmed when Sasuke told Kakashi that if he wants him to stop the madness he most bring Itachi and the clan back.

You're right, that's not fair.

However, Sasuke logic is still strained because Konoha did not do that. Itachi's statements throughout that part give the impression that regardless of outside pressure, he chose to do what he did to prevent the war and protect the village. And ultimately, he lost his brother primarily because of what Itachi chose to do in the aftermath. I don't recall Danzou or anyone else making him shoulder the entire blame, passing it off as pure cold-blooded murder, making himself a fugitive, and encouraging his own brother to kill him.

It's weak. Although that itself never bothered me. I expected weak logic. It was always going to have a degree of that because no justification exists for extending to the punishment to everyone, especially when Tobi told him others have no way of knowing what happened.

I'm mostly bugged by how poorly this Sasuke meshes with nearly insane Sasuke.

EDIT: And there is another reason to make on level with a bijuu: just to make it sound badassed. What happens to Madara next should give some indication whether Sasuke will get it or not,

#27 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 6 2012, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Do you have any idea how Itachi got Kabuto to make the seals to dispel it? It has the feeling of the Underpants Gnomes.

Step 1: Use Izanami.

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Kabuto performs release.

I didn't see the how and I wonder if I missed it.

After Itachi used Izanami, he forced Kabuto's eyes open and used another technique.
http://manga.animea....588-page-3.html

Am I the only one with this gut feeling that ending the Edo Tensei will not get rid of Madara? That somehow he'll remain and continue fighting?

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#28 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

^^
I don't know about the Madara part, he is seeming ridiculously too strong. Plus it was stated that only someone like Naruto (with Biju) can face him, it seems more as a set up for the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight.

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 6 2012, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

However, Sasuke logic is still strained because Konoha did not do that. Itachi's statements throughout that part give the impression that regardless of outside pressure, he chose to do what he did to prevent the war and protect the village. And ultimately, he lost his brother primarily because of what Itachi chose to do in the aftermath. I don't recall Danzou or anyone else making him shoulder the entire blame, passing it off as pure cold-blooded murder, making himself a fugitive, and encouraging his own brother to kill him.

It's weak. Although that itself never bothered me. I expected weak logic. It was always going to have a degree of that because no justification exists for extending to the punishment to everyone, especially when Tobi told him others have no way of knowing what happened.

EDIT: And there is another reason to make on level with a bijuu: just to make it sound badassed. What happens to Madara next should give some indication whether Sasuke will get it or not,

Yep I agree with you, for me this is only a silly way for Kishi to extend the drama and keep Sasuke tied to the story, by him saying that he will kill does that influence his brother to kill his clan would make a lot more sense, but like I stated before him trying to kill Karin, Sakura and now all Konoha, it just doesn't make any sense more than keeping Sasuke has the driven force for this Manga and more hipe for the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

Edited by donjoseph19, 06 June 2012 - 04:43 PM.

#29 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Jun 6 2012, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a few notes --Click here to view--
-Edo tensei is disspelled. Well yeah, but as far as I know, Kabuto is still alive and there's a chance that he escapes Izanami after Itachi disappears. So yeah, maybe Kabuto vs. Sasuke is still at hand.

-Is it me or did Itachi seemed like he was going to repeat the same trick he did in his fight with Sasuke (the poking forehead trick)?

-And finally... YES, WE FINALLY SEE NARUTO AGAIN!!! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

I think it should be Sasuke vs. Kabuto to end Kabuto's reign as Orochimaru and Kabuto have always been obsessed with Uchiha... but I want Kabuto to stick around longer. And I sincerely hope that Itachi doesn't decide to power Sasuke up again.... That would just lead me to believe that Uchiha logic = crazu.

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jun 6 2012, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I the only one with this gut feeling that ending the Edo Tensei will not get rid of Madara? That somehow he'll remain and continue fighting?

As much as I want Madara to stick around and get put in his place... I'm not sure if he's here to represent anything other than what Sasuke can become in comparison to Naruto. I'd be happy if he did stick around but I won't be surprised if he just suddenly disappeared.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#30 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

The chapter was alright. Again, I'm still hoping that this isn't the end of Kabuto's influence on the plot. I was glad to see that Kimimaro and Chiyo weren't beaten by the Naruto clones and that they were kicking ass even afterwards; that makes the fact that their fights were off-screened a little more bearable. Deidara was fun to see again. laugh.gif Well, now the boring jinchuuriki are gone and it's just Tobi alone at least. Finally, we can actually see Tobi himself throw down.

I'm also hoping that Madara somehow sticks around...well, in a way that makes sense, of course. Otherwise...another waste. :/ And after the mess of how Kabuto was defeated, I don't think I'll be able to take another wasted villain.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 06 June 2012 - 05:15 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#31 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jun 6 2012, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it's possible but remembering what he said soon as he was revived, Tobi and Madara had planned to have him revived in some form anyway so it's entirely possible that we will be seeing Madara return soon. Specially with Tobi facing 50,000 Ninja's and two perfect Jinchuriki's on his own, so next chapter might be retrieval time for Tobi, reviving Madara and going for the counter later on.

iAnby7W.gif

#32 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 6 2012, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm. I guess I see it differently. Sasuke is not using any logic, per se, because he's insane. No justification exists for Sasuke's viewpoint or actions, but he persists with both because he's insane.

I feel this Sasuke meshes with insane Sasuke precisely because he's still...insane. The only difference in the last few chapters is what he just stated -- that being near Itachi temporarily reminded him of old feelings, of when he was happy... of belonging, of when he had something in his life besides revenge and hatred, etc. It's those positive feelings that Sasuke can't make any sense of, can't put in perspective, or relate to anymore because he can't handle how they make him feel. Sasuke appears to have experienced a psychotic break. (Like when you find out how/why Hannibal Lecter became a cannibal; it doesn't make logical sense either, especially considering his motivation, but that's the point.) I think Kishimoto's characterization of Sasuke is pretty realistic, personally.

And I can't get past the thought that we're going to see some of this again somehow. Sasuke has benefitted from all of Itachi's explanations of Izanagi, Izanami, Edo Tensei, and the seal pattern of its release. We still don't know what Suigetsu and Jugo found in Orochimaru's hidden lab that may "help Sasuke." If the individual paths of the Sannin were foreshadowing for Team 7, is it impossible that we'll see Sasuke get closer to achieving Orochimaru's goals before this is over?

Edited by KnS, 06 June 2012 - 06:43 PM.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

I am so happy it finally comes to an end....and I TOLD you guys that it was the seal was the magic switch everything off button, but no nobody believed me XD.

I am finally glad Sasuke has some conviction and we can get past the Uchiha massacre things once and for all. Now Sasuke knows the truth and he is still a spoiled psychotic villainous brat. It doesn't make much sense and it is a little weak, but I am just happy we finally got it all down and we can move on.

I do find it weird that Sasuke blames Konoha for everything, yet it was also the Uchihas fault because they are the ones that started it. The Uchiha wanted to control Konoha because they believed they had power and they started the feud. I wonder what Obito's opinion of it would have been. I wonder if he would have agreed or disagreed with what the Uchiha wanted. Which leads me to question even more what about the Uchiha that didn't want to take over Konoha? I am sure there were some who didn't agree. I wonder if they were killed off by Itachi or by something else....maybe I am thinking too deeply.

I don't really know if I want ET Madara to be around or not. I mean, is it going to serve a purpose or just be another drawn out fight simply for the sake of an awesome over-powered Uchiha fight? And if Naruto or whoever beats him and he is shown to be the most powerful, then what threat does Tobi and Sasuke pose other than a minor inconvenience. So I am conflicted.

If Madara does disappear, I want him to take out a Kage before he goes. Someone has to die and it would be a good chance to kill someone off.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 June 2012 - 07:42 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

Honestly I had almost lost interest in Naruto because the Uchiha Bros versus Kabuto fight took too long, but I'm glad they finally resolved it and now that the Edo Tensei has been released that means we finally get back to the more important fights. Poor Naruto though... he looks like he's been through hell in that one panel they showed of him. I just hope Sakura can get there in time to heal him back to full, so he'll be ready to kick Tobi's ass and with Edo Tensei released this means we're drawing closer and closer to the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke, can't wait! biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#35 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jun 6 2012, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do find it weird that Sasuke blames Konoha for everything, yet it was also the Uchihas fault because they are the ones that started it. The Uchiha wanted to control Konoha because they believed they had power and they started the feud. I wonder what Obito's opinion of it would have been. I wonder if he would have agreed or disagreed with what the Uchiha wanted. Which leads me to question even more what about the Uchiha that didn't want to take over Konoha? I am sure there were some who didn't agree. I wonder if they were killed off by Itachi or by something else....maybe I am thinking too deeply.

I wondered that myself about the Uchiha, and in so I also wondered about Konoha's innocence. I mean, it's not possible that every single member went along with their supposed plan to overtake Konoha. It's not possible for the children to truly have gone along. If what was said was 100% true then did Konoha simply feel like they should all die to avoid leaving any possible grudges for the future. If so, why was Sasuke left to live in the village? If I'm remembering correctly wasn't the Uchiha massacre Danzo's idea? If so, why was Sasuke left to live? It doesn't make sense. And as others have said, at this point it feels like Sasuke's reasoning is spread thin to allow Naruto to save Sasuke.

I don't really know if I want ET Madara to be around or not. I mean, is it going to serve a purpose or just be another drawn out fight simply for the sake of an awesome over-powered Uchiha fight? And if Naruto or whoever beats him and he is shown to be the most powerful, then what threat does Tobi and Sasuke pose other than a minor inconvenience. So I am conflicted.

If Madara does disappear, I want him to take out a Kage before he goes. Someone has to die and it would be a good chance to kill someone off.

I'd want Madara to stick around past this ET, but not as a permanent villain but to illustrate young surpassing the old. I'm not sure I require a death before he is defeated... but I'd guess if it did happen, it'd probably be Tsuchikage.

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 6 2012, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Poor Naruto though... he looks like he's been through hell in that one panel they showed of him. I just hope Sakura can get there in time to heal him back to full, so he'll be ready to kick Tobi's ass and with Edo Tensei released this means we're drawing closer and closer to the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke, can't wait! biggrin.gif

Yeah! I was like Wah? Naruto didn't seem to be faring as well as I'd hope he would especially with all that power+ Kakashi and Mito Guy.

Are teams still converging on this location? Is someone saving Yamato? Where is Anko? What did Suigetsu and Jugo find in Oro's old base? How is it going to help Sasuke? Will they be okay with Sasuke as he is? Seems like he's sane again. Hopefully Karin won't forgive Sasuke even though he seems to be back to subdued crazy/angry.

I'm a little mixed on the missed opportunities for Edo Tensei folk to meet their loved ones on the battlefield. Once Madara sprung up I didn't really see Tsunade meeting Dan happening.

Also, have we ever discussed why Kabuto doesn't have an Edo Tensei of Jiraiya or the 3rd? Why didn't he release Madara+Hirashima? Seemed like a war-ending combo, since Madara is already freakishly powerful.

Ani, I had forgotten that Hirashima had his wife with him during the fight. So it was two against one. Makes more sense, but at the same time wasn't her time spent dealing with Kurama?

Wasn't there some line in the manga about Sandaime being the most powerful Hokage? Probably not. I think it's a line where manga/anime/fan-fiction blurred.

Does make me wonder how less effective Orochimaru's ET is compared to Kabuto's since Hirashima didn't seem this powerful while facing the Third.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#36 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

^ Kabuto wanted to bring back Jiraiya (and Shisui Uchiha), but his body is now resting at the bottom of the ocean, and he had no other means of aquiring his DNA (although he hinted that some of Pain's chakra rods might still have traces of his blood). As for the 3rd, his soul, along with Hashirama's, Tobirama's and Minato's souls are ALL sealed inside the Death God (Shinigami), and Kabuto stated that they can't be brought back, even if he had their DNA.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#37 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Jun 6 2012, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Kabuto wanted to bring back Jiraiya (and Shisui Uchiha), but his body is now resting at the bottom of the ocean, and he had no other means of aquiring his DNA (although he hinted that some of Pain's chakra rods might still have traces of his blood). As for the 3rd, his soul, along with Hashirama's, Tobirama's and Minato's souls are ALL sealed inside the Death God (Shinigami), and Kabuto stated that they can't be brought back, even if he had their DNA.

facepalm.png

Thanks, Quinny. I forgot about those things. I also forgot that the Madara who is fighting has supposedly been overclocked by Kabuto. So his strength is greater than when he fought the 1st hokage. Do we ever know who the third ET Orochimaru was going to summon during the Post-Chuunin exams in part one was? I assumed it was going to be Yondaime. If that's true... It wouldn't make much sense. Time to go back to part 1.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#38 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

To be honest, im glad that we saw Naruto all f**cked up in this chapter. Nothing describes a warrior better than wounds.

#39 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jun 6 2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, im glad that we saw Naruto all f**cked up in this chapter. Nothing describes a warrior better than wounds.

Yeah, but I'm kind of bummed we missed him fighting.

#40 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:28 AM

Maybe the next chapter the rookies will arrive and Sakura will immediately heal him. Who knows we might have a short NS moment coming.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users