191 replies to this topic

#21 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:21 PM

My prediction came true! This was Epicness, pure Epicness!!!!! rawr.gif wow.png w00t.gif mwahaha.gif annoy.gif

Edited by Insurrection, 16 June 2010 - 08:22 PM.

#22 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:23 PM

heh although the ninetails was right about one thing. He said about 200 chapters ago for naruto to open his cage and if he takes his chakra he will become more powerful than ever. Kinda funny now since he was technically right.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#23 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:23 PM

Holyy crap!!! That was one hell of a chapter. I hope no one says that the "I love you" in page 2 is the one said by Hinata when we know it isn't. I'll say, Kyuubi just got owned.

----------------
Now playing: Juanes - La Camisa Negra
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#24 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

I kinda hope Naruto doesn't become the new sage of six paths or whatever 'cause that would like make him god (maybe Killer Bee looked like that when he absorbed the eight tails, too). And there are so many unanswered questions! If Kushina was the previous jinchuriki, how did the nine tails escape from her? Where are her whiskers when she did contain the nine tails? Why is there no chapter next week?!

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

Owned? -he was PWNED! A-hahaha! I feel kinda bad though... I think Naruto thought that Kushina was gonna come back with him.

#26 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jun 16 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kinda hope Naruto doesn't become the new sage of six paths or whatever 'cause that would like make him god (maybe Killer Bee looked like that when he absorbed the eight tails, too). And there are so many unanswered questions! If Kushina was the previous jinchuriki, how did the nine tails escape from her? Where are her whiskers when she did contain the nine tails? Why is there no chapter next week?!

read my hypothesis....
i feel as if this could be really sad. Kushina must have been taken captive by madara and then the kyuubi was set free. then minato had to fight the kyuubi but didn't dare kill it because it was kushina. but it makes sense about how kushina's chakra was sealed in naruto. When minato sealed the kyuubi, kushina's chakra must have been partly sealed as well. Then she probably died since the jinchuriki dies after the kyuubi is taken out....

EDIT: I'm really curious about 2 things.....

- what's with naruto's new seal??? 3 seals it looks like..or is that his jacket?

- will naruto look different w/ the kyuubi chakra and the whole six paths thing??

#27 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:37 PM

Darn it naruto-z XD! I was gonna do that pic as my siggy! LMAO!

#28 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 16 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Owned? -he was PWNED! A-hahaha! I feel kinda bad though... I think Naruto thought that Kushina was gonna come back with him.

Yeah that was sad to see Naruto upset that Kushina had to leave. And here I was hoping she was alive somehow tongue.gif .

#29 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:38 PM

Looks like Naruto is the new Sixth Path. biggrin.gif

#30 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jun 16 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holyy crap!!! That was one hell of a chapter. I hope no one says that the "I love you" in page 2 is the one said by Hinata when we know it isn't. I'll say, Kyuubi just got owned.

----------------
Now playing: Juanes - La Camisa Negra
via FoxyTunes

I have a feeling they will take the I love you part as part of the confession from 437. facepalm.png

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 June 2010 - 08:40 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#31 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 16 2010, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Darn it naruto-z XD! I was gonna do that pic as my siggy! LMAO!

hahaha! hey, but now we're matching....kinda sick. biggrin.gif

@uzumakikage you don't think naruto's gonna get the rinnigen...cuz that would be...interesting but not good

Edited by naruto-z, 16 June 2010 - 08:41 PM.

#32 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Guys....two words on 500...KUSHINA GAIDEN!!!! wow.png

#33 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jun 16 2010, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks to Kabutomaru, I suspect Naruto will have to face 3 sharingan users (Madara, Sasuke, and undead Itachi), possibly 2 Rinnegan users (undead Pein and -- my theory of the undisclused Edo Tensei'd character -- undead Rikudo), and multiple high-powered S-Class nukenin (the remaining undead Akatsuki, Kabutomaru, Kisame), and 7 or 8 Bijuu. He might not be alone, and he might not fight all of them at once, but he's going to be supplying the bulk of the firepower against that bunch. He's going to NEED god-like power.

(although I suppose it's possible the undead guys could rebel against Kabutomaru, especially since he's tinkered with Orochimaru's version... Itachi and Pein, for example, but even so....)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#34 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 16 2010, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks to Kabutomaru, I suspect Naruto will have to face 3 sharingan users (Madara, Sasuke, and undead Itachi), possibly 2 Rinnegan users (undead Pein and -- my theory of the undisclused Edo Tensei'd character -- undead Rikudo), and multiple high-powered S-Class nukenin (the remaining undead Akatsuki, Kabutomaru, Kisame), and 7 or 8 Bijuu. He might not be alone, and he might not fight all of them at once, but he's going to be supplying the bulk of the firepower against that bunch. He's going to NEED god-like power.

(although I suppose it's possible the undead guys could rebel against Kabutomaru, especially since he's tinkered with Orochimaru's version... Itachi and Pein, for example, but even so....)

I HOPE he doesn't fight alone, and i'm gonna guess that the zombies are gonna fight together along with Kabutomaru - I think that he needs help *Hears Sakura's name being cheered in the distance*

#35 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

HOLY MOLY!!!

That was one hell of a chapter!!! So damn epic moments out of many proportions!!! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#36 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 16 2010, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I HOPE he doesn't fight alone, and i'm gonna guess that the zombies are gonna fight together along with Kabutomaru - I think that he needs help *Hears Sakura's name being cheered in the distance*

I expect him to have help, but keep in mind that Pein, alone, destroyed all of Konoha. By himself.

And Rikudo (if I'm right about him being the 6th edo tensai'd guy) is probably stronger than Pein.

And Sasuke is past kage level.

And Undead Itachi will probably be an eye-restored Itachi, and therefore will be better than Sasuke. (Still hoping he turns on the bastards)

And Madara controls space and time, or something like that.

He'll have help, like I said... but again, Naruto'll have to be the bulk of the power fighting against them all.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#37 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

Fridge Brilliance --Click here to view--
I just realized something. Remember how, whenever people always make up a NaruSaku kid, said kid almost ALWAYS has whisker-marks? The usual explanation for this is because the Kyuubi had some influence on the kid, due to the fact that his Jinchuuriki is one of the parents. THAT'S THE SAME REASON NARUTO HAS HIS WHISKER-MARKS!

Edited by Terrace, 16 June 2010 - 09:10 PM.

NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#38 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 16 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously, Sakura NEEDS at least one more awesome fight. I know Naruto and Sasuke are leauges stronger than she is, but she can still do something. PLEASE KISHIMOTO, LET SAKURA FIGHT AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME IN AN EPIC BATTLE BEFORE THE SERIES' END! arg.gif

#39 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

What could be troubling is if the feature was Kushina's hair and what the color should be. But maybe the fact of Kushina is that the seals are different, so that there are reasons for the appearance, if not, we could have trouble.

Edited by Insurrection, 16 June 2010 - 09:18 PM.

#40 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

Holy kitten! That was an epic chapter! This definitely tops what the other chapters have done! Although I'm still interested to see how Kushina was the last jailer for the Kyuubi, but damn we have to wait for two to three weeks for the next chapter! argh1.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users