148 replies to this topic

#21 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Oh, second page... I can remove the spoilers.

For me, I had to re-load each page, but everything came through. (First time the image was missing with a ? , but after the re-load the image came up.

Someone (sorry, don't remember off hand) asked for a technique that surpasses the previous generation. And here we have Madara saying "bayakuguo?... never heard of it." wink.gif Although I'm surprised that he didn't add, "... but Hashirama didn't make it, so it must suck!"

Madara would have been toast, if he didn't have the 1st's DNA power-up. But I'm sure the Uchiha thinking is "I would have won anyways."

The four rules of being a medic have been stated very clearly. For those of us (including me) who want to see Sakura in battle, we now know why she hasn't been involved. It may be wishful thinking, but I think this is setting up Sakura to enter the fray. She will break the no-fight rule, and either yell to Tsunade the reason why it had to be done, or to avenge her mentor (if Tsunade gives a dying speech to Sakura). *OR* that Sakura will start fighting and say that she hasn't broken the rules. (#4 !!! fu.png )

Edited by RedDelicious, 07 March 2012 - 03:23 PM.

#22 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

111189.gif I had the same problem. So I went to other sites as well.

#23 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Mar 7 2012, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
111189.gif I had the same problem. So I went to other sites as well.

yeah the site that loaded fastest for me was unixmanga :3

as for the chap- roughly the same feeling as last chap
still want tsuna to take out mandara- b/c he's such a talkative prick.
and Itachi to work out this kitten with sasuke so they do something constructive instead of giving reasons for kabuto to make pop'corn and watch the show.

#24 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 7 2012, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but from the comments i'm seeing.. NOOO TSUNADE D: I guess this is the way naruto can become hokage finally. but i really don't want to see tsunade go! i love her ;_;

Naruto is not the leader material yet, he need to mature more. is Tsunade dies at this moment you can book it down Kakashi will be the next Hokage Naruto is too young and immature also he make his emotion take over the best of him he is not ready.
There is only one way he can become Hokage at this time and that's only if Tsunade dies at this fight and in her last words she make Naruto her successor before she dies with other witnesses present, this was the same way the 2nd Hokage made Hiruzen Sarutobi his successor, but we already know that this cannot happen because Naruto is facing Tobi.

I know Tsunade can die, but not at this time because Naruto is not at the Hokage level yet in power yes, but not in brain. Right now Naruto is going agains every single person with the Sasuke stuff that alone disqualifies him, who want a leader that put everyone behind because saving a traitor and criminal is more important to him than anything else including his own life.

Also if my memory doesn't fail me Tsunade say that she will live to see Naruto becomes one of the best Hokage in history.

Edited by donjoseph19, 07 March 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#25 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

god mangareader is such a kitten. whenever I go to the next page it doesn't load right.
Well, finally the last of the sannin has been slain, hopefully

Edited by Ulgamoth, 07 March 2012 - 04:38 PM.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#26 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (redkunai66 @ Mar 7 2012, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still want tsuna to take out mandara- b/c he's such a talkative prick.
and Itachi to work out this sh*t with sasuke so they do something constructive instead of giving reasons for kabuto to make pop'corn and watch the show.

lol this!

Unfortunately, Tsunade laying out the rules of medic nins just sounded like excuses for Sakura's future fights to me. Not anything worthwhile for Tsunade's character development. She was a shinobi before she was a medic, as was Sakura. No one in the audience was claiming foul on her fighting despite being a medic. It's kind of a non-issue.

Most importantly, reciting these rules didn't add anything or up the stakes of the fight in any way. It only expanded Tsunade's dialogue and covered Sakura's current and future activities. So the message I'm taking away from this is 'This is why Sakura isn't/won't be on the battlefield."

(This reminds me of a few chapters ago when Sasuke was laying out the terms of his attack. 'I'll kill Naruto first, then go after Konoha.' It's disappointing. Makes things a lot more predictable and formulaic.)

Anyway, all that being said, I expect Tsunade to hold on for a few more chapters.... But yeah, I think then she will probably die. I mean, her dead lover is already talking about her death. So the audience is meant to be aware that these are the stakes. I can't imagine it being so heavily foreshadowed for it not to happen. Which is unfortunate. Because I like Tsunade a lot.

I'm kind of wondering if it will wrap up this year? Things are moving quickly along. This looks like Tsunade's last battle, Itachi's is on tap, Sasuke is waiting in the wings.... It's all going very fast and straight. No more real plot twists, just battle after battle. I think the only unknown left is Tobi's identity and if Orochimaru can make an appearance. But everything else seems to be on the table. (I guess the spectre of removing the kyuubi is still out there....) Anyone else thinking along these lines?

edit: @ donjoseph, good thoughts about Naruto's maturity and Tsunade's comments. Maybe she won't die and we are being made to think she will? If so, good on Kishimoto for screwing with us. I'm sincerely hoping for some curve balls in the storyline. And that would be a good one.

Your post reminded me of something I'd thought about Naruto lately: A while back, the chapters devolved into several characters, most noteably Itachi, telling Naruto to rely on others. That's the mark of a good Hokage. ... Where was all that going? Naruto's still is not relying on anyone. He's swooping in and saving them. But that's not teamwork. Another reason I think the Hokage thing will wait for a while.

Edited by tricksie, 07 March 2012 - 04:37 PM.

#27 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Did someone FINALLY die in this war? Finally? I hope so, I really do. As much as I like Tsunade, we need some damn casualties already (from characters that are important to the story, mind you).

As for the last page...epic.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#28 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 7 2012, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did someone FINALLY die in this war? Finally? I hope so, I really do. As much as I like Tsunade, we need some damn casualties already (from characters that are important to the story, mind you).

As for the last page...epic.

Sasukes becoming a stalker. heheelq7.png

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#29 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 7 2012, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasukes becoming a stalker. heheelq7.png

Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, and hide yo' Itachis.

AboojTi.gif

#30 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Mar 7 2012, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol this!

Unfortunately, Tsunade laying out the rules of medic nins just sounded like excuses for Sakura's future fights to me. Not anything worthwhile for Tsunade's character development. She was a shinobi before she was a medic, as was Sakura. No one in the audience was claiming foul on her fighting despite being a medic. It's kind of a non-issue.

Most importantly, reciting these rules didn't add anything or up the stakes of the fight in any way. It only expanded Tsunade's dialogue and covered Sakura's current and future activities. So the message I'm taking away from this is 'This is why Sakura isn't/won't be on the battlefield."

(This reminds me of a few chapters ago when Sasuke was laying out the terms of his attack. 'I'll kill Naruto first, then go after Konoha.' It's disappointing. Makes things a lot more predictable and formulaic.)

Anyway, all that being said, I expect Tsunade to hold on for a few more chapters.... But yeah, I think then she will probably die. I mean, her dead lover is already talking about her death. So the audience is meant to be aware that these are the stakes. I can't imagine it being so heavily foreshadowed for it not to happen. Which is unfortunate. Because I like Tsunade a lot.

I'm kind of wondering if it will wrap up this year? Things are moving quickly along. This looks like Tsunade's last battle, Itachi's is on tap, Sasuke is waiting in the wings.... It's all going very fast and straight. No more real plot twists, just battle after battle. I think the only unknown left is Tobi's identity and if Orochimaru can make an appearance. But everything else seems to be on the table. Anyone else thinking along these lines?

I agree that is likely that Tsunade is probally dying, I like her character, but had to addimit that her will of the fire speech was merely symbolic, and Madara is the right one in this discussion, this isn't about having a strong will or resolve, it's about having the necessary skill to defeat your opponent, wich Tsunade simply don't have, and the ending of the chapter shows it. I'm pretty sure Itachi is the one that will ultimatelly solve all of this, the Kages are no match to Madara.
And I agree, I feel that the series is ending this year, and I would see no point continuing it post this battle, it would be too anti climatic, but if it ends here, that means we will never see the 10 tails right? Too bad, I was really curious about that one.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#31 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Yeah, about the manga slow/not loading....

It stalled out on me on the page where Tsunade is impaled. I got the top half of the pic with Tsunade's horror-struck expression and this black, dripping mass rising above her. I had to wait until the rest of the page ...s l o w l y... loaded to find out what happened.

Tor-ture.

#32 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Mar 8 2012, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol this!

I'm kind of wondering if it will wrap up this year? Things are moving quickly along. This looks like Tsunade's last battle, Itachi's is on tap, Sasuke is waiting in the wings.... It's all going very fast and straight. No more real plot twists, just battle after battle. I think the only unknown left is Tobi's identity and if Orochimaru can make an appearance. But everything else seems to be on the table. (I guess the spectre of removing the kyuubi is still out there....) Anyone else thinking along these lines?

So it wasn't only me who thought Tsunade's medic rules were excuses for not making Sakura fight. I still don't think those medic rules justify Kishi's lack of making Sakura fight when he has foreshadowed time and again that she will surpass her master. To surpass Tsunade level strength, she surely doesn't have enough combat experience. It also made me scared because she might not have her own fight anymore.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#33 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

i 've read it and yes before i forget what is that mark on tsunabe

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#34 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Mar 7 2012, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So it wasn't only me who thought Tsunade's medic rules were excuses for not making Sakura fight. I still don't think those medic rules justify Kishi's lack of making Sakura fight when he has foreshadowed time and again that she will surpass her master. To surpass Tsunade level strength, she surely doesn't have enough combat experience. It also made me scared because she might not have her own fight anymore.

but at least we can rub it in their faces when they call her "weak and useless"

#35 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Mar 7 2012, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, about the manga slow/not loading....

It stalled out on me on the page where Tsunade is impaled. I got the top half of the pic with Tsunade's horror-struck expression and this black, dripping mass rising above her. I had to wait until the rest of the page ...s l o w l y... loaded to find out what happened.

Tor-ture.

exactly why i gave up on the big sites and started lookin elsewhere sad.gif- i think their getting too much traffic or something.

meh- i'm still iffy with the way's kishi's driving things- i like your points Tricksei- but I feel it's kinda rushed if Naruto ends this year- It totally can. But- it would also mean any future fights that sakura might have? will be very very short. like the excuses Tsunada listed-damn it.
com'on kishi- you can still squeeze something- you can't have forgotten chiyo if you have time for Dan to ramble :X

Edited by redkunai66, 07 March 2012 - 05:06 PM.

#36 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (redkunai66 @ Mar 7 2012, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
exactly why i gave up on the big sites and started lookin elsewhere sad.gif- i think their getting too much traffic or something.

meh- i'm still iffy with the way's kishi's driving things- i like your points Tricksei- but I feel it's kinda rushed if Naruto ends this year- It totally can. But- it would also mean any future fights that sakura might have? will be very very short. if we get a fight at all-com'on kishi- you can't have forgotten chiyo if you have time for Dan to ramble :X

I will be immensely pissed off if Kishi either forgot or refuses to use Chiyo and Kimimaro.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 07 March 2012 - 05:10 PM.

AboojTi.gif

#37 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

@zacara and redkunai, so right about Chiyo and Kimimaro.

There just are so many plot lines in the air right now. I just don't know if it will be a straight forward wind up of the story, or if he is padding in extra storylines to drag it out if he wants to (read: in case he gets paid waaay bigger bucks to keep it going). Kishimoto has shown that he can drag something out (anything with Sasuke) or wrap up a storyline off-screen or in a quick flashback. So he doesn't have a reliable track record for which way he could go.

But yeah, the more I think about it, the more there is up in the air with the plot. I'm hoping for big plot twists, but I'm just not sure it's going to happen.

...And yeah, I guess I don't count Tsunade's fight and possible death as a big plot twist. Someone's got to go. And the chances are high that it's going to be Tsunade or Kakashi or even one of the Rookies. Someone with high collateral damage.

#38 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

I don't think Tsunade will go that easily

#39 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Mar 7 2012, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I initially thought it was backwards looking; a justification as to why she has had zero feature fights since Sasori (and minimum combat in general since Part 2). But, yeah, it's just as good looking forward.

The rule, practically, makes sense, but the moment she said that I immediately thought the same thing you and tricksie did.

#40 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Mar 8 2012, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but at least we can rub it in their faces when they call her "weak and useless"

We can prove she's not useless. We can't prove she's not weak. The Zetsu fight will be a nonfactor because all the rookie nine's have shown to one-panel more than one Zetsus. The most recent battle Sakura had was with Karui and Omoi, which she was one-paneled with a single kick. This is not what we expect from a strong character. Not to mention, for a medic nin, her top skills should be in dodging. Her top skills were easily countered by Omoi, who is not so high-level(around Sai or Neji). Add to the fact that she supposedly got training from a Kage level shinobi on dodging. As of now we can't prove it.
QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 8 2012, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be immensely pissed off if Kishi either forgot or refuses to use Chiyo and Kimimaro.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but didn't Naruto finish off Kimmimaro and Chiyo? Remember he went to the battlefield and encountered them? And since all the battlefields were said to be "done" I had a feeling that those two were finished off already.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users