Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Jade Ninja @ Mar 17 2010, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, bunch of stuff to go over here.

Let's start with NaruSaku. It's goin strong. We've got that admiration and respect thing, that, you know, kinda is what relationships are based on...so there's that. Still, I'm holding out for Hinata + Sakura in hospital with Naruto. Both having confessed love, (but one real, one arguably false...for now)

Next, Sasuke going for Itachi's eyes. Will Mandara allow this? HELL NO. Or at least he'll add some failsafe. Mandara hasn't survived all this time by being a moron with loose ends. Sasuke is one HELL of a loose end. Hmmmm...Sasuke's current crazy rampage is all about restoring his clan. And Mandara is partially responcible for KILLING the clan. This is one double cross that everyone should see coming a mile away. To add to this double cross, Mandara NEEDS the Kyuubi. Kyuubi dies if Naruto is killed. Sasuke want's to kill Naruto. [cue audience] Ohhhhh...

And finally, the thing that I've been waiting for for ages, KABUTO!! I called this YEARS ago. Only questions: what is his endgame, and is HE in control...or Orochimaru? Can't wait to see how this goes!

I'm not worry about Hinata's confession at all it's been 49 chapters since her confession and Naruto hasn't even thought about it. Here's the thing he can't think about it because he doesn't remember Hinata's confession.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#22 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 18 2010, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Kabuto is the one in control.

I doubt it. Orochimaru is always the control freak.

#23 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:16 PM

Here's my proof. It looks like it's Kabuto talking not Oro.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#24 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:17 PM

Yeah, I've finally been able to read it happy.gif

Anyway, I still don't like Sakura inner speech. The only thing that remains for her is to believe in them, it sound like she will stand aside and let Naruto do the job alone. I hope that I'm wrong but that the way I feel about that right now and I'm a little disappointed.

As for Kisame well, I must say that I didn't see that coming, I really thought that he was dead. However, I'm actually glad to see him alive and I also liked the way Kishi saved him from death but I just have a bad feeling that killer Bee will fall soon because of that and that he and Naruto won't meet at all.

I loved the peaceful look of Karin when she thought about Naruto, I really wouldn't mind to see her become friendly with Naruto and the rest of the rookie but that my personal thought.

Kabutomaru is back and I must say that I'm intrigued to know his purpose...and is it me or he look girlish with his eyes like Orochimaru.

I really can't wait to know what going to happen next, it will be refreshing to see other thing then Sasuke for a while.

Edited by silverserenity, 17 March 2010 - 11:24 PM.

#25 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 17 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's my proof. It looks like it's Kabuto talking not Oro.

Eh, don't know. Maybe both? <,< Buahaha, this looks interesting can't wait to see what OroKabu is up too xD

#26 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 17 2010, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not worry about Hinata's confession at all it's been 49 chapters since her confession and Naruto hasn't even thought about it. Here's the thing he can't think about it because he doesn't remember Hinata's confession.

I doubt he even heard the thing. She talks so softly, how in the world could he possibly hear her?

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 17 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt he even heard the thing. She talks so softly, how in the world could he possibly hear her?

That's why I'm not worry about it. Even if Naruto heard her he wouldn't remember because of the Kyuubi transformation, and even if he does remember her confession he's not going to make a 180 and fall in love with Hinata just like that. We all know he will always love Sakura no matter what, but N/H fans are still expecting that there's going to be a confrontation between Naruto and Hinata. Worst a confrontation between Naruto, Sakura and Hinata to see who is the one with the ultimate confession and the one who deserves his love like this manga was a bad soap opera. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 March 2010 - 11:44 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Mar 18 2010, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would freakin' 111189.gif if that happened!!!! Doubt it though.

Back on topic...

Like I said every week, can't wit till next chapter kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

But this time... It's gonna be mega interesting, why?

We Got:
- Kisame back in action
- Sakura's confession is going back to the village (Suspecting NS talk)
- KabutoMaru~ Now THIS is really interesting
- Sasuke now plans to completely destroy Naruto. Yeah, right...
- Madara is trying to CATCH Naruto, Sasuke is trying to KILL Naruto, see where this is going?

#29 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

Has anyone ever been very pissed off with Sakuhaters so much that you want to punch them? because right now I'm sick and tired of the same s**** they keep saying that it's not funny anymore.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#30 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 18 2010, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone ever been very pissed off with Sakuhaters so much that you want to punch them? because right now I'm sick and tired of the same s**** they keep saying that it's not funny anymore.

Chill my brother from another mother, the time will come when they feel regret.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 17 March 2010 - 11:50 PM.

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 17 2010, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Efra ignore them that has been the best thing to do against them. They are obviously pro Hinata and pro N/H fans so they will obviously hate Sakura, but the important thing is they hate Sakura because they are jealous of her why?

-Sakura is the heroine of the manga NOT Hinata.
-Sakura is the one girl Naruto will always love NOT Hinata.
-Sakura is the one who gets the most panel time in the manga NOT Hinata.
-Sakura proven in the third data book in skills she's stronger than Hinata. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Do you get it now? emoticon_monocle.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 18 2010, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Efra ignore them that has been the best thing to do against them. They are obviously pro Hinata and pro N/H fans so they will obviously hate Sakura, but the important thing is they hate Sakura because they are jealous of her why?

-Sakura is the heroine of the manga NOT Hinata.
-Sakura is the one girl Naruto will always love NOT Hinata.
-Sakura is the one who gets the most panel time in the manga NOT Hinata.
-Sakura proven in the third data book in skills she's stronger than Hinata. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Do you get it now? emoticon_monocle.gif

111191.gif a_dance.gif a_squish.gif
Exactly Graven-kun, exactly. *cough* back on topic *cough*

#33 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 17 2010, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suggest you don't go to NF then XD They have nothing better to do than bash. Not that I'm particularly happy with how Sakura has been handled myself, though :/ How is sitting back and letting the big boys fight a good thing for her? Is it the only way she can't make any more mistakes or what? It's been...who knows how many chapters since she complained about the exact same thing and nothing has changed for her. Kishi led the fans to believe she would be heroic, but so far we haven't seen anything. The only thing I liked about her in this chapter was she seemed to be presenting a somewhat softer side to Naruto. She sometimes gets rough with him when he worries her (for example when she punched him before the hug), but this time she was gentle XD I dunno if that means anything though. Perhaps she is basking in the afterglow of his talk no jutsu. It might not effect Sasuke, but it seems super effective on her XD;;

#34 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:01 AM

I would totally FLIP-out if Kishimoto shows her 10-seconds of heroine by..

Random enemy come out of forest while they're going back to Konoha. Naruto still feels sick and Kakashi got Karin on his back xD Eh-hehe. So she punches him "Yaya your are savior!""Great job, Sakura-chan! Perv POWA!" bla blahh...

I want an EPIC Sakura hero scene, maybe if her and Naruto were to beat up Kisame? Together? Or beat up Kabutomaru? Now, that'd be cool xD

#35 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

Before going on topic:
I reeeallyyy want to change their way of thinking because enough is enough. I'm tired of ignoring them for the fact that they don't understand what's in front of them. Somebody has to stand up and slap them off their hate so that fans that don't hate Sakura or any other character can be in peace.

On topic: Lol, I like how Kirabi only greets Karui and Omoi and forgets all about Samui (I think that's her name).

Edited by crazyefra, 18 March 2010 - 12:06 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#36 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 17 2010, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well can't blame them. Kishi just turned her into a cheerleader. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Askia31, 18 March 2010 - 12:05 AM.

#37 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:08 AM

facepalm.png damn, has some of that hate traveled here or is it just some anger towards Kishi?
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#38 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 17 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png damn, has some of that hate traveled here or is it just some anger towards Kishi?

Efra we have to admit that Kishi isn't doing a very good job in developing Sakura not as a human being he has done a good job in that kind of development as her role in the manga when it comes to being the heroine. The last time she has fought a real battle was against Sasori and that was like what....230+ chapters ago or something?

Kishi said he will fix her heroine role problem and hopefully in the future she will have her cool fights (keeps fingers crossed)

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 March 2010 - 12:21 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#39 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Sakura: "Put my trust in them" still feels awkward. huh.gif

Sasuke thinks he's gonna get Itachi's eyes and that will be it, when we all know Madara is gonna turn Sasuke into Frankenstein while Sasuke is asleep in the procedure, giving Madara total control over Sasuke. biggrin.gif

Kabuto will likely be Frankensuke first test run before facing Naruto. I'm also afraid that Naruto will get the Bijuu extracted if he doesn't train during their next confrontation, which I'm almost certain it will happen otherwise it would be pointless to bring up the Juubi in the manga. The key scroll frog will likely revive Naruto afterwards, that's what I believe is going to happen in the upcoming chapters.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 18 March 2010 - 12:14 AM.

#40 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 17 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Efra we have to admit that Kishi isn't doing a very good job in developing Sakura not as a human being he has done a good job in that kind of development as her role in the manga when it comes to being the heroine. The last time she has fought a real battle was against Sasori and that was like what....230+ ago chapters or something?

Kishi said he will fix her heroine role problem and hopefully in the future she will have her cool fights (keeps fingers crossed)

I hope he does the fix because I'm at my last rope with the s***** that's happening.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users