• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#21 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 29 2012, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This couldn't be more true.

Sakura's feelings for Naruto aren't platonic, they're romantic - Sasuke's departure brought them closer together, and he kept her grounded all those years. Like the Heaven and Earth thing Iruka pointed out at the beginning of the manga.

Good point! Sasuke is the one thing bringing them together... After that who knows? Better chance then NaruHina anyways. Always thought Kishi would make kiba go after her anyways... I guess it just needs time.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#22 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 29 2012, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good point! Sasuke is the one thing bringing them together... After that who knows? Better chance then NaruHina anyways. Always thought Kishi would make kiba go after her anyways... I guess it just needs time.

Doesn't everything has a better chance than NH? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Fenris, 29 March 2012 - 02:56 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#23 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 28 2012, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't everything has a better chance than NH? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

SasuSaku doesn't. laugh.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#24 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 28 2012, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SasuSaku doesn't. laugh.gif

You got that right yes.gif . One of the worst Naruto pairings in the series. I hate that pairing with a blind passion. I always hated it from the start, especially after so many murder attempts.
Yet so many fanfics are written about this pairing. facepalm.png Why????? argh1.png

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 29 March 2012 - 03:12 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#25 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 28 2012, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You got that right yes.gif . One of the worst Naruto pairings in the series. I hate that pairing with a blind passion. I always hated it from the start, especially after so many murder attempts.
Yet so many fanfics are written about this pairing. facepalm.png Why????? argh1.png

Because it, along with NH, are the cool pairings to like apparently. dry.gif

AboojTi.gif

#26 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 28 2012, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because it, along with NH, are the cool pairings to like apparently. dry.gif

h
How is multiple murder attempts, a guy has no respect for the girl in question, and the said girl that boes not act like herself around him who is emotionally in pain over him...cool? 111193.gif

I could understand NH a little but even that pairing logically makes no sense. I fear I will never understand the way there minds work. confused.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 06 April 2012 - 02:22 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#27 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 28 2012, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How is mutiple murder attempts, a guy has no respect for the girl in question, and the said girl that herself around him who is emotionally in pain over him...cool? 111193.gif

I could understand NH a little but even that pairing logically makes no sense. I fear I will never understand the way there minds work. confused.gif

Neither will I. Don't get me wrong, NH is still possible, just not very likely at all. SS, though... Good luck.

AboojTi.gif

#28 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 29 2012, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neither will I. Don't get me wrong, NH is still possible, just not very likely at all. SS, though... Good luck.

NaruHina isn't impossible but at this point, for that pairing to become canon, it would take too much time. SasuSaku, if that couple happens, it would be the worst writing I have ever seen. I know
it won't happen unless Sasuke becomes completely OOC and Sakura reverts to a fangirl again. Like I said, really bad writing.

#29 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

You know, I asked my friend who is a casual reader of Naruto who he thinks will end up with Naruto. He says Hinata because she likes him. Actually before I analyzed Naruto pairing wise, I also had the same opinion. Since Hinata likes Naruto, I say why not? But after seeing Sakura's confession, it made be look back at all those moments and realize that NS actually is the true pairing. So what I'm trying to say those who read Naruto not caring about pairings would just think that NH may happen. This opinion is not to be taken seriously because they just took everything at face value. This also proofs that the NS hints are not obvious and requires a mindset that's actively looking for romance in the story.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#30 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 29 2012, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, I asked my friend who is a casual reader of Naruto who he thinks will end up with Naruto. He says Hinata because she likes him. Actually before I analyzed Naruto pairing wise, I also had the same opinion. Since Hinata likes Naruto, I say why not? But after seeing Sakura's confession, it made be look back at all those moments and realize that NS actually is the true pairing. So what I'm trying to say those who read Naruto not caring about pairings would just think that NH may happen. This opinion is not to be taken seriously because they just took everything at face value. This also proofs that the NS hints are not obvious and requires a mindset that's actively looking for romance in the story.

Well NaruSaku is the type of pairing that have subtle hints to being romantic, and you really have to think over everything and reanalyze things if you must. It took me several tries to reach the conclusion I have now. In fact, at one point I had almost thought NaruHina would become canon(After Hinata's confession) but then rethinked everything and realized I jumped to conclusions. You really do have to think over these things and I think NaruHina/SasuSaku fans do not. They except everything at face value. . NaruSaku is the most likely but you have to actually pay attention to their interreactions to see it. You say neutral readers would say NaruHina would happen, but my older brother who also likes this series says the complete opposite. He is neutral and really doesn't seem to care about pairings, only the battles and storyline, yet he said Sakura loved Naruto as early as the "unfinished sentence" Yamato did in the Tenchi Bridge Arc. My brother may be a closet NaruSaku fan as he did say they were "compatible" but he's not that invested in it. He still believes that Sakura only loves Naruto, even after the confession(And if he ever doubted it he never told me) and refuses to believe that she still loves Sasuke as well. I could tell him she does, but I'll let him think that. Apparently, he says that Sakura is afraid to accept her feelings for Naruto, and that she should grow up.

So I guess my point is, that even neutral fans say that NaruSaku is more likely. It depends on how deeply the think over everything.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 29 March 2012 - 08:07 AM.

#31 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

well i started to like this pairing ever since naruto tried to protect sakura from gaara!!! Then in shippuden their were great moments where it looked like sakura loves naruto like when naruto turned 4tailed in sai and sasuke arc etc.

Suddenly those felings turned out to be only friendly due to fake confession(i don't know whether sakura herself said after the confesion that she loves sasuke or not but everywhere it is written it was a fake confession so i start to believe it was. I mean naruto himself said he was lying), then came chapter 540 where again sakura thought of sasuke and not naruto, which really make me sad because i thought kishi is not going for narusaku!!.

Not only this when i was reading kishimoto's interviews i came across an interview where he stated sakura really loves sasuke and i was like err.gif err.gif but his statement really got me worried. Even though i think sakura and naruto should end up together and it is most sensible pairing i really think kishi is not going for narusaku because of his statements, recent chapters and moreover if narusaku happens 2 other pairings will get destroyed and i can't see he ends sasuke with anyone except sakura or karin(who else has he got in contact with)

Although i do hope he ends naruto and sakura together since it is my favourite pairing and will also be the best for manga!!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#32 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

i agree with all of romanticgirl's facts and everything. also, i may have been one of the few originally anime only people that was always a narusaku fan. i used to always watch animes on toonami and never knew about manga till i found out about shonen jump but i originally just watched anime but i was always really good at picking up the hints or predicting the couples before the hints started. even in dbz, i figured gohan and videl were going to get together even when i first saw her show up in the show before all the hints showed up. i've just always been able to predict everything. it's weird. and even when i had only watched the naruto anime and then later found out about the manga and caught up, even before i started reading the manga or found out about shippuden and only watched the original naruto, i predicted narusaku would happen even when the only thing i mainly watched naruto for was the action and how similar some of the moves were to dragonball. i've just always been able to predict the main couple right on the mark even when i didn't even know much about other cultures than my own at all. it's weird. and i agree, i don't get why all these people think nh or ss is gonna happen either. i don't understand how they figure that. oh ,and speaking of toonami, adult swim showed toonami as an april fools joke this year and toonami may be coming back permanently. i sure hope so. i miss toonami.

Edited by ultranx, 05 April 2012 - 05:15 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#33 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Apr 5 2012, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree with all of romanticgirl's facts and everything. also, i may have been one of the few originally anime only people that was always a narusaku fan. i used to always watch animes on toonami and never knew about manga till i found out about shonen jump but i originally just watched anime but i was always really good at picking up the hints or predicting the couples before the hints started. even in dbz, i figured gohan and videl were going to get together even when i first saw her show up in the show before all the hints showed up. i've just always been able to predict everything. it's weird. and even when i had only watched the naruto anime and then later found out about the manga and caught up, even before i started reading the manga or found out about shippuden and only watched the original naruto, i predicted narusaku would happen even when the only thing i mainly watched naruto for was the action and how similar some of the moves were to dragonball. i've just always been able to predict the main couple right on the mark even when i didn't even know much about other cultures than my own at all. it's weird. and i agree, i don't get why all these people think nh or ss is gonna happen either. i don't understand how they figure that. oh ,and speaking of toonami, adult swim showed toonami as an april fools joke this year and toonami may be coming back permanently. i sure hope so. i miss toonami.

We have that in common happy.gif . I have always been able to predict pairings from the start. Starting from the first anime I ever watched which was InuYasha, I predicted InuKag and MirokuXSango would happen very early and it turned out I was right. I have always been very good at reading possible feelings which is why the moment I saw Sakura blush towards Naruto and flirted with him in the first Shippuden episode, I KNEW NaruSaku wasn't or wouldn't be one-sided for long and as Naruto and Sakura have gotten closer since, it seems like I was right. I believe my judgement is valid.

#34 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 6 2012, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have that in common happy.gif . I have always been able to predict pairings from the start. Starting from the first anime I ever watched which was InuYasha, I predicted InuKag and MirokuXSango would happen very early and it turned out I was right. I have always been very good at reading possible feelings which is why the moment I saw Sakura blush towards Naruto and flirted with him in the first Shippuden episode, I KNEW NaruSaku wasn't or wouldn't be one-sided for long and as Naruto and Sakura have gotten closer since, it seems like I was right. I believe my judgement is valid.

same here with everything you just said, including the inyuyasha thing. oh ,and can't forget yu yu hakasho. i miss that one too. and i'm pretty sure narusaku will happen. i never had doubts even with the hinata confession and sakura confession. biggrin.gif

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#35 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 6 2012, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually thought InuKag and MirokuSango is very obvious. There wasn't any alternative to contest. Kikyo's a zombie. Koga? Cmon, Kagome didn't show a hint of interest towards him. NS developments aren't so obvious but its still can be seen if looked hard enough.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#36 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

Why is everyone starting to feel this way?

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#37 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 6 2012, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually thought InuKag and MirokuSango is very obvious. There wasn't any alternative to contest. Kikyo's a zombie. Koga? Cmon, Kagome didn't show a hint of interest towards him. NS developments aren't so obvious but its still can be seen if looked hard enough.

They were much more obvious than the NaruSaku love triangle true. This type is more subtle than the Inuyasha pairings who were basically 'screaming in your face' obvious but I sometimes compare
InuKag, my Inuyasha OTP to my Naruto OTP NaruSaku and see simiarities between interections. They have their differences but they share some things in common

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users