409 replies to this topic

#21 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

nice kishi with the tsunade sakura tag team and thanks for keeping hinata out and its been awhile since i read naruto say i never go back on my word thats my nindo my ninja way i also enjoy naruto and sasuke teaming up but they must have a final fight

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

I should make a joke poll in a way at tumblr. I'll be right back.

#23 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

Thoughts

don't lose hope yet cuz they might surprise you

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#24 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

well..

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

So yeah, chapter 3 of the volume and they think they can win that so called "finish the job" attack? Good luck with that. I got no all the way.

I bet the next attack could be like the one they did on Juubi back in 634, only senjutsu edition because technically they did get him back in 641 but they found out Obito can't be hit by any ninjutsu. So yeah, chapter 3 sure made this into 10% chance. Which begs the question: what's going to happen next? My guess Sasuke will get knocked and Naruto probably get his ass handled to Obito since he really seems frustrated with his will and all. Hopefully Kakashi shows up soon. He's a possible game changer.

#26 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

So yeah, chapter 3 of the volume and they think they can win that so called "finish the job" attack? Good luck with that. I got no all the way.

I bet the next attack could be like the one they did on Juubi back in 634, only senjutsu edition because technically they did get him back in 641 but they found out Obito can't be hit by any ninjutsu. So yeah, chapter 3 sure made this into 10% chance. Which begs the question: what's going to happen next? My guess Sasuke will get knocked and Naruto probably get his ass handled to Obito since he really seems frustrated with his will and all. Hopefully Kakashi shows up soon. He's a possible game changer.

Probably..

#27 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

how big is katsuyu really ಠ_ಠ

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#28 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

how big is katsuyu really ಠ_ಠ

People are calculating that she's either bijuu or above Bijuu size...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#29 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

I think it would be like that Gogeta vs Omega Shenron situation, where they gained a temporary huge power-up with fusion.

And for Obito I think he will get TNJed at last and Madara will switch him with his trump card.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

Probably..

Just cause

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 08 October 2013 - 06:47 AM.

#31 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

@hanabi
As big if not bigger than manda 2 or turtle islands.

Anyway goodbye alliance obito will perform anti fodder no jutsu that will make only character that relevant to obito will survive.
Oh kishi try to combine the matrix and Star Wars.
And sakura will be dead.

There will be power up for naruto that make sasuke jealous and ask power up to orochimaru, so expect a training arc. I believe sakura will get another power up too.

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

Here's a thought. I think if the attack fails and the time he has a bit left, Obito will start killing the alliance as Naruto probably tries to stand up after the attack. I mean that slam that Obito did really knocked many back. That said if Naruto and Sasuke fail the attack and Kakashi doesn't come back in time, those alliance are about to get world of beating. If the tree can't absorb, then why not kill them. Oh God...

#33 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

Just cause

Hm

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

It's confounding how Tsunade stated that the slug she and Sakura were summoning is apparently 10% of Katsuyu's total girth (supposedly a greater quantity than the previous fragments that have been summoned in the manga thus far) yet it appears smaller than the previous slugs. The only noticeable difference is in how bloated it seemed when it initially appeared. And it apparently required a far greater amount of chakra to use since Tsunade and Sakura were both having to rely on the chakra from their seals to summon it. Two Byakugou users simultaneously distributing chakra for the summon and this is all that they can muster? 

I'm beginning to think that the only person who might have been capable of summoning Katsuyu in its entirety is Hashirama and possibly Mito. Perhaps one of the stipulations for achieving SSM is being able to summon the slug creature entirely for whatever reason. That would account for Tsunade's inability to achieve the form if she attempted to acquire it but failed (besides the obvious explanation of her lacking a sufficient amount of willpower to endure the training). It does suggest that the rigours of slug senjutsu are far more difficult than the other two brands. 

Katsuyu would dwarf the nine original bijuu in a comparison of height and size though. 

Eu231uz.png

Gamabunta was roughly equal to Shukaku in proportions. In the two instances where a boss sized frog and Katsuyu were summoned alongside each other they were depicted as being at the same height and size. Considering that Tsunade felt that it was important to emphasize that they (Tsunade and Sakura) would be capable of summoning 1/10 of Katsuyu's total body, it's highly likely that the slugs we have seen seen earlier were smaller than the 10% we saw in this chapter. Probably much smaller if you recall how it's two released Byakugou seal users siphoning chakra for the summoning. The Katsuyu fragments summoned before were performed by only one person without releasing the seal.

In other words, there is a far, far greater amount of chakra being provided for the summoning. I think Katsuyu might be on the same scale as the Jubi. Which is completely absurd since that would make it far more powerful than the frogs and snakes. 

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hm

The thing is this. Nagato was about peace and while his best friend lost was part of it, if you go back to the old chapters, it was more emphasis on what can he do to bring peace, such as inspiration from Jiraiya and the book. If he loses his friend, then it would mean peace is unachievable since he did ask what can he do with the power he possessed. Even after Naruto finished doing his TnJ, his memory was about what Jiraiya taught him on peace.

Now, Obito is all about love. While love is one part of him, the main problem is a person, Rin. Obito made it clear that Rin is the main cause to his transformation. Nagato was about peace as finding one, while Obito is about love as well as love of the future with a soul mate. Kakashi already told Obito that there is a future of hope and Naruto is the key to it. That only makes him frustrated because well Naruto is only answering him as it is. Nothing will change until he hit him in the heart. Think about it. Let's say they beat Obito right now. What else is there? He will just lay there and die, the end. Nagato was almost ready to get killed, but instead Naruto wanted to know why do all this. After that, Naruto got the connection and bam, TnJ conquered all. Only Kakashi holds the key to reveal Obito. He could have way back, but he was too stunned to talk and even when Obito said, "Because you let Rin die," Naruto won't know right away. He needs to know why Obito has changed. And now, I will get water, excuse me.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 08 October 2013 - 07:19 AM.

#36 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

It's confounding how Tsunade stated that the slug she and Sakura were summoning is apparently 10% of Katsuyu's total girth (supposedly a greater quantity than the previous fragments that have been summoned in the manga thus far) yet it appears smaller than the previous slugs. The only noticeable difference is in how bloated it seemed when it initially appeared. And it apparently required a far greater amount of chakra to use since Tsunade and Sakura were both having to rely on the chakra from their seals to summon it. Two Byakugou users simultaneously distributing chakra for the summon and this is all that they can muster? 

I'm beginning to think that the only person who might have been capable of summoning Katsuyu in its entirety is Hashirama and possibly Mito. Perhaps one of the stipulations for achieving SSM is being able to summon the slug creature entirely for whatever reason. That would account for Tsunade's inability to achieve the form if she attempted to acquire it but failed (besides the obvious explanation of her lacking a sufficient amount of willpower to endure the training). It does suggest that the rigours of slug senjutsu are far more difficult than the other two brands. 

Katsuyu would dwarf the nine original bijuu in a comparison of height and size though. 

Eu231uz.png

Gamabunta was roughly equal to Shukaku in proportions. In the two instances where a boss sized frog and Katsuyu were summoned alongside each other they were depicted as being at the same height and size. Considering that Tsunade felt that it was important to emphasize that they (Tsunade and Sakura) would be capable of summoning 1/10 of Katsuyu's total body, it's highly likely that the slugs we have seen seen earlier were smaller than the 10% we saw in this chapter. Probably much smaller if you recall how it's two released Byakugou seal users siphoning chakra for the summoning. The Katsuyu fragments summoned before were performed by only one person without releasing the seal.

In other words, there is a far, far greater amount of chakra being provided for the summoning. I think Katsuyu might be on the same scale as the Jubi. Which is completely absurd since that would make it far more powerful than the frogs and snakes. 

Suspicion is that she's equal to Hashi's Shinsuusenju statue... Which wouldn't be farfetched if you think about it.

Now, the thing with the size, I think it's just a drawing thing... One we've seen is as large as the  Hokage building and the one Sakura summoned kinda the same, so it's only normal that this is larger. Maybe she isn't supposed to be large in height but in width?
I think in the end with the one summoned in this chapter is just a drawing thing and that's it and actually is quite big itself.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Katsuyu size >= turtle island or manda v. 2
Like I said, the reason why katsuyu size big is manda 2.
In the next arc sakura will fight orochimaru and I believe oro will summon manda 2 and sakura will summon megatsuyu.

#38 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Great chapter, loved the Tsunade, Sakura Tag-Team, loved Naruto and Sasuke's fight with Obito, loved Kakashi's part, and I loved the ending.

Also one thing I would like to say about the friends betraying again thing, while it is highly possible that it is foreshadowing Sasuke's betrayal, it could also be result in Sasuke deciding to prove Obito wrong, most likely after his and Naruto's fight.

Katsuyu size >= turtle island or manda v. 2
Like I said, the reason why katsuyu size big is manda 2.
In the next arc sakura will fight orochimaru and I believe oro will summon manda 2 and sakura will summon megatsuyu.

Since the next are will revolve around Sasuke, Kakashi vs. Orochimaru would be a much better choice as both of them represent what Sasuke could have and could sill become.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#39 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

@soraandven
Remember when I said we should wait for trolling until NS canon. Well the time is near soo prepare yourself.

@jake
No it's sakura, it would complete her vs sasori. I said kishi only give her fight when she gain power up.
So either sakura will fight orochimaru alone
Or
Getting assist from kakashi, Yamato, and maybe sai like sasori vs sakura & chiyo battle.

#40 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

I didn't expect Sakura to use Byakugo now ^^ but i'm really pleased by it.

This chapter is really good.

I hope she will use it again before the end of this manga in A FIGHT.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users