• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#21 hergirlunknown

hergirlunknown

Hyatt

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Tea , martial arts, death metal, surrealism, and sweets.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

Sorry about being such a newbie to the boards and not adding a spoiler tag to my first post! It has since been fixed! n___n

#22 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

I don't think that Naruto will be going full Kyuubi just yet; that'd be quite an enormous jump, wouldn't it? I'd think he needs some practice before jumping directly into the Kyuubi form. Most likely he'll be turning into something similar to the 4-tails/6-tails transformation, something easier to control. That's just my guess.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#23 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 18 2012, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that Naruto will be going full Kyuubi just yet; that'd be quite an enormous jump, wouldn't it? I'd think he needs some practice before jumping directly into the Kyuubi form. Most likely he'll be turning into something similar to the 4-tails/6-tails transformation, something easier to control. That's just my guess.

I agree with you, even though I'd like to think that Naruto will go full beast mode next chapter. However Kishi likes to just build up and build up, so I can see Naruto maybe turning into something smaller. However something has to give, it's going to suck if his still in his same mode even though the Kyuubi is out of its cage. To me that wouldn't be fun at all, it would be meaningless to have the Kyuubi out at all.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#24 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

Gaah! What a good chapter! I don't even mind not having Bleach this week due to this epicness!

*calms down*

Anways, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this. I'm personally hoping to see Naruto go full-on Tailed Beast Mode, but like Zac and few others said, it'd be more realistic to have him use some intermediate Kyuubi transformation. If he does only use a pseudo-transformation, I hope it's powerful enough to take on all five of the enemy Bijuu. I doubt Kakashi and Gai are going to be able to contribute too much against these Godzilla-sized monsters, and Bee/Hachibi seem pretty worn out.

@hergirlunknown: Don't worry about it. To be honest, I don't really understand the rule all that well. Your post was closer to the bottom of the page, so someone would have to be actively scrolling down reading spoiler titles to have the chapter spoiled for them. But maybe it's a contingency plan in case someone accidentally scrolls down the page before reading the chapter. *shrug*

Edited by Boom...Winning, 18 January 2012 - 08:36 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#25 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:54 PM

Looks Like Naruto will finally synchronize with Kurama and become the full tailed beast form, and use the bijudama!!! a_dance.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 18 2012, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gaah! What a good chapter! I don't even mind not having Bleach this week due to this epicness!

*calms down*

Anways, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this. I'm personally hoping to see Naruto go full-on Tailed Beast Mode, but like Zac and few others said, it'd be more realistic to have him use some intermediate Kyuubi transformation. If he does only use a pseudo-transformation, I hope it's powerful enough to take on all five of the enemy Bijuu. I doubt Kakashi and Gai are going to be able to contribute too much against these Godzilla-sized monsters, and Bee/Hachibi seem pretty worn out.

@hergirlunknown: Don't worry about it. To be honest, I don't really understand the rule all that well. Your post was closer to the bottom of the page, so someone would have to be actively scrolling down reading spoiler titles to have the chapter spoiled for them. But maybe it's a contingency plan in case someone accidentally scrolls down the page before reading the chapter. *shrug*

That's because people do scroll down all the way at times before even reading the chapter. At least I used to do it, but mostly to gauge general reactions for the chapter and I've gotten used to the habit that I do it almost every time.

So, Kyuubi and Naruto have become partners, eh? Didn't expect it to happen in this chapter, but eh. Other than that, not really anything notable.

I think this series has gotten far too predictable for me to enjoy. headscratch.gif

#27 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

So cool! My favorite part of part 1 was when he henge'd into the giant fox with Gamabunta fighting Gaara. Can't wait to see this again! I hope this time it lasts more than one chapter!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#28 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

sweet chapter (: i liked it. so i guess now they're friends happy.gif cute <3 it was good to see them bond<3

#29 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:24 AM

The gates have been opened. kitten just got real. *Ominous silence*

#30 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

This chapter definitely made up for all of the flashbacks from last chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what type of ass Naruto and Kurama can kick together now. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#31 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

This is what I have been waiting for the last decade of my life. And now it's here. I can almost not bare it, this is so unbelievable and surreal!

#32 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:39 AM

omg omg omg!!! i cant wait a week for the next one!!! whatthekitten.gif *fangirl scream*

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#33 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 19 2012, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is what I have been waiting for the last decade of my life. And now it's here. I can almost not bare it, this is so unbelievable and surreal!

I know right!?! 10 freaking years i've wanted to see this, and now that it's happened, it's almost like.. whoa... XD
I'm so excited im shaking a_spaz.gif It's been a while since ive wanted to see a chapter this bad!!

Im happy, mostly because my favorite characters are Naruto and Kurama. from the begining, they were my favorite. They were always butting heads, and pissed off at eachother, Now I get to see them working together and I get a good laugh out of their interactions XD

#34 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jan 19 2012, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omg omg omg!!! i cant wait a week for the next one!!! whatthefuck.gif *fangirl scream*

Ikr.. tongue.gif Why must a week be 7 days?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#35 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jan 18 2012, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been saying that since he lent Naruto his power during the Madara battle.

I don't see it huh.gif

#36 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:48 AM

Whoa, this is going to be hectic. Go Kurama! rawr.gif

#37 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

it's been a while, and this is the best chapter i've read so far...can't wait to see kurama in action next week...gehehe~~

Edited by tekopi, 19 January 2012 - 10:30 AM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#38 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

I think Kurama and Naruto have become friends finally...though it seems Kurama is putting on that tough guy routine as to not look weak. It's cute in a way.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#39 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

Awesome chapter, took me a while to realise that the fist bump was the gift.

I've been wondering about the final fights though, Sasuke hasn't entered the fight yet and is still at full power.
And for Naruto's newfound alliance with the kyuubi to be able to pull him through the fight with 5 bijuu and that Madara guy and still be able to take on Sasuke would be too much imo.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#40 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Jan 19 2012, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because it is..... argh1.png Now were gonna have to wait another whole damn week before reading the next chapter! arg.gif arg.gif

shamefulcry0js.gif At least my interest in Naruto has went up again, sweat.gif For a while, I was strarting to get hooked on Bleach... rawr.gif

That's not a bad thing. Bleach is awesome.. in my opinion at least. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users